Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aphantasia

The_time_is_near

Hello there, I’m new to all of this and kinda confused on where to get started with everything but I have found one thing that I’m not sure if it’ll be a problem for me advancing or not. But I have aphantasia and can not, no matter how hard I try, picture images in my mind. I can’t even visualize a color. With what I’ve read about opening chakras and doing RTRs it seems that visualizing things are a big part of it. Will I even be able to do these things without being able to see it in my mind?

You can just go by them on feel.
But perhaps you may need to work on the pineal/third eye/sixth (in short, the upper chakras).

Though, I do not understand the concept of aphantasia, I wonder, if you can recall things you've seen, and see those as an image in your mind?

I do not think visualisation is much different from that, to be honest.

You can do the final RTR for 9 times on repeat and keep repeating in your mind something that has to do with the destruction of or reversal of.
Thoughts are energy too. Thoughts can help direct it. They do not need to be images, they can be words too, or sounds, or feelings.

Also, dont keep saying that you can't imagine. That will block you from being able to imagine.

Rather, keep a positive outlook and keep affirming to yourself that you can see things and make images in your head clearly.

I know not everyone is blessed with the ability to lets say make a 3d figure of a box and turn it around in their head.. but with practice and focus one can go quite far :)

The_time_is_near said:
Hello there, I’m new to all of this and kinda confused on where to get started with everything but I have found one thing that I’m not sure if it’ll be a problem for me advancing or not. But I have aphantasia and can not, no matter how hard I try, picture images in my mind. I can’t even visualize a color. With what I’ve read about opening chakras and doing RTRs it seems that visualizing things are a big part of it. Will I even be able to do these things without being able to see it in my mind?
Visualization is important but there is still a lot of thing that you can do like breathing exercise's, yoga and so on.

You are now a SS so you know that magick can heal you from anything. I would suggest to do a working to get rid of the Aphantasia, i've heard of people getting rid or at least getting better even without magick but you have it so it will take less time for you :)
What you need to do is start doing yoga and/or breathing exercise's and after when you lay down for 10 minutes you can use an affirmation like this "In a positive way for me I'm compleatily free from Aphantasia for ever. I now can visualize everything i want." Or something like this, of course you don't have to start this working during a void of Moon and look at astrological dates, you could start it Monday, waning Moon during the hour of the Moon...ask if you have any questions.

If aphantasia is real and not made-up like ADD and ADHD, then this surely a blockage in your sixth chakra and solar plexus chakra. You can follow what others suggested and work by feel. Fell your chakras spinning, feel energy entering them, feel them being stimulated/aroused. I'd put particular emphasis on the two chakras I mentioned, which means meditating on them more than the rest.

As a side note, use sunlight. So, when you meditate, face the Sun. This should in time sort your problems out.

It could also be a lack of light in your soul. Without light, there's no sight, as light stimulates your eyes and allows you to see. That's how it works.

Don't think of this like some kind of actual physical solid problem, because it isn't. Most people in the world have been continuously cursed generation after generation for thousands of years, with many of these curses meant specifically to block and close off psychic senses. Mental visualization is one of the most important senses there is, so there's many curses meant to stop this sense.

So you really don't have any physical problem. There's nothing in the shape of your brain or any physical deformity that blocks you. The only thing is these kike curses, which luckily we have full power to reverse. Just keep doing Final RTR as much as you can, this dissolves and erases all the curses out of your soul so you and all your senses are freed to work perfectly. And keep up with power meditations, it'll keep getting easier and you'll keep growing better. And keep working on your chakras. Your soul gets stronger, and all curses are removed. So everything works perfect for you.

I had to google this condition(?) as this is the first I've heard of it.

I found an interesting article which said this:

Happily, there are reasons to think such an awakening is possible. For one thing, many aphantasics dream in pictures and some see flashes of imagery under certain circumstances, such as just before they drift off to sleep. So although they
can’t consciously control their mental pictures, the capacity itself doesn’t seem to have vanished.

Here is the full article:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2083706-my-minds-eye-is-blind-so-whats-going-on-in-my-brain/

Everyone has great advice for you so far. I would like to add not to stress or feel bad about it. Just do the best you can with the exercises that include visualization. Try to "feel" that you are visualizing and practice consistently everyday. Whatever you do, do not use it as an excuse not to meditate. Everyone is different and will have their own pace.

Some of us may have natural strengths besides visualization. While building your visualization you can do many workings that do not require it as well. The spiritual warfare training program even has a section where one imagines with scent,taste, hearing and touch.

https://www.google.lt/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://booksforsatanspeople.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/spiritual_warfare_program_12202011.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj4_-ulhY_eAhUH2SwKHXpfB4AQFjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw1yfUUH-mCDSFINEeNT7bAy

Here is a good place to start for a general meditation program if you already haven't: https://www.google.lt/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwifyr7rhI_eAhXEEiwKHQf2DDkQFjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3YmgKhF3yzAHUfwp9ohzc2

You can also use these for reference:

Rtr: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

Collection of Daharkaans visualization gifs:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12482

T.A.O.L. said:
But perhaps you may need to work on the pineal/third eye/sixth (in short, the upper chakras).

Though, I do not understand the concept of aphantasia, I wonder, if you can recall things you've seen, and see those as an image in your mind?

You can do the final RTR for 9 times on repeat and keep repeating in your mind something that has to do with the destruction of or reversal of.
Thoughts are energy too. Thoughts can help direct it. They do not need to be images, they can be words too, or sounds, or feelings.

Also, dont keep saying that you can't imagine. That will block you from being able to imagine.

Rather, keep a positive outlook and keep affirming to yourself that you can see things and make images in your head clearly.

I know not everyone is blessed with the ability to lets say make a 3d figure of a box and turn it around in their head.. but with practice and focus one can go quite far :)

If you take away from the affirmation of the RTRS and visualize or meditate on something else it takes away from the RTRS and limit affects of the working. The enemy could catch on to that and start attacking you to attack them individually or something else and cause your energy to be spread out too thin. Which means not so much impact.

absolute13 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

If you take away from the affirmation of the RTRS and visualize or meditate on something else it takes away from the RTRS and limit affects of the working. The enemy could catch on to that and start attacking you to attack them individually or something else and cause your energy to be spread out too thin. Which means not so much impact.

"If you take away from the affirmation of the RTRS and visualize or meditate on something else it takes away from the RTRS and limit affects of the working"

Yeah doh such as watching tv. If you keep your mind focussed and keep with the RTR (instead of watching tv and just doing vibrations.. ) that is what would happen..

But at first I read it like you were telling me that I gave some BAD advice and that one SHOULD ONLY focus on the vibrations, and nothing on whatever has to do with the enemy whatsoever.
So I'd like to have this confirmed tyvm.

By the way, anyone who does RTRs stands out anyway and will get attacked. If you have a strong AOP that would just deal with it and leave you without harm.

Thank you everyone for your input. :) I did have a thought though that might shead more light. When I was the ages 11-14 I had a step-dad who was abusive, mainly in the emotional/psychological way. He was constantly making me feel in fight/flight mode and in my younger mind it seemed that he would push things to where my mind couldn’t compute. I wonder if maybe my brain closed something off in order to do less damage long term. Then there was a time when I was 18 and there was a lot of stressful things going on, which caused me to not be able to sleep, which then led to mania/paranoia, which led my thought process to go into overdrive and then I got a horrible stabbing pain along the area that connects the left side of the brain to the right side. Then a couple hours later I apparently fell into a really deep sleep. So deep that I feel asleep one place and then woke up in a complete other, and to later find out a lot had happened in that time that should have woke me up. I’m not sure if any of that helps clear things up any and I’m not sure if I could see images in my head before that. I also have a really really bad memory. A lot of the time I can hardly remember what I did yesterday.

T.A.O.L. said:
absolute13 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

"If you take away from the affirmation of the RTRS and visualize or meditate on something else it takes away from the RTRS and limit affects of the working"

Yeah doh such as watching tv. If you keep your mind focussed and keep with the RTR (instead of watching tv and just doing vibrations.. ) that is what would happen..

But at first I read it like you were telling me that I gave some BAD advice and that one SHOULD ONLY focus on the vibrations, and nothing on whatever has to do with the enemy whatsoever.
So I'd like to have this confirmed tyvm.

By the way, anyone who does RTRs stands out anyway and will get attacked. If you have a strong AOP that would just deal with it and leave you without harm.

LOL

The_time_is_near said:
Thank you everyone for your input. :) I did have a thought though that might shead more light. When I was the ages 11-14 I had a step-dad who was abusive, mainly in the emotional/psychological way. He was constantly making me feel in fight/flight mode and in my younger mind it seemed that he would push things to where my mind couldn’t compute. I wonder if maybe my brain closed something off in order to do less damage long term. Then there was a time when I was 18 and there was a lot of stressful things going on, which caused me to not be able to sleep, which then led to mania/paranoia, which led my thought process to go into overdrive and then I got a horrible stabbing pain along the area that connects the left side of the brain to the right side. Then a couple hours later I apparently fell into a really deep sleep. So deep that I feel asleep one place and then woke up in a complete other, and to later find out a lot had happened in that time that should have woke me up. I’m not sure if any of that helps clear things up any and I’m not sure if I could see images in my head before that. I also have a really really bad memory. A lot of the time I can hardly remember what I did yesterday.

Such abusive situations push the mind to certain things. When there is too much going on, your mind also blocks things and can make you forgetful about stuff.

Just meditate, be nice for yourself, sort your things out. If necessary do some Freeing the soul workings and/or the psychological healing Lydia wrote out :).
It may take some time but I am sure that you'll be able to get out of the mess.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back