Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Excuses About Meditation - And It's Necessity

Dypet Rod said:
Reckoned666 said:
Only fluent and intermediate users know the true difference between perfect tense anyway. It's to imply that it's still happening. For example I have been studying hard this week. It means that I still study this week, if I were to use I studied hard this week, it means I am no longer studying.

However I don't think that these changes are necessary, since fist and foremost most people don't know the difference, secondly it takes a bit of a toll for the writer. It doesn't corrupt the teaching of the Gods in any way. And the person reading won't misinterpret anyway. Same as pointing out differences between then and than. If we write rapidly sometimes even fluent English speakers make that mistake.

Also, I did not mean to imply that HP Hooded Cobra should go and change these words in his original post, but I agree, it doesn't need to be changed.

Yeah knowing when to apply and every form is where i'm not 100 % yet. Nowadays i'm more of a colloquial English guy, although I always do my best in writing correctly. And it seems that i'll be able to get in the universities I want without IELTS or TOEFL, because my state's exam is that high, so I won't need to review all the forms, which is honestly, the one part of English which I don't enjoy as much. You seem to be a tad bit ahead in the GN apartment.

Dypet Rod said:
Reckoned666 said:
Only fluent and intermediate users know the true difference between perfect tense anyway. It's to imply that it's still happening. For example I have been studying hard this week. It means that I still study this week, if I were to use I studied hard this week, it means I am no longer studying.

However I don't think that these changes are necessary, since fist and foremost most people don't know the difference, secondly it takes a bit of a toll for the writer. It doesn't corrupt the teaching of the Gods in any way. And the person reading won't misinterpret anyway. Same as pointing out differences between then and than. If we write rapidly sometimes even fluent English speakers make that mistake.

The example you gave is right, but actually the purpose you described applies more for the present perfect continuous tense. Which has the structure of "I've been (verb)ing", like you exemplified.

In some cases of course, present perfect by itself may be used for that purpose too, such as in: "I have worked as a doctor since I was 22 years old". Which implies thayt this person still works as a doctor. But this is not its only purpose.

In fact, simple past and present perfect may often sound like they are the same, and the difference is so slight most people may really not realize it, but it's still there. It is used mostly when we wanna tell an experience, recent news, etc, but not specify when exactly it happened.

For comparison, two examples where the events are no longer happening:

I have worked in that school (The focus is to share this experience, that you have worked there once)

I worked in that school yesterday (The focus is on when this happened)

One more example:

That jew has died.

That jew died today at 10 am.

As a general rule, we use simple past to go into details about when exactly it happened, and present perfect for when we wanna focus only on the experience itself without specifying when it happened.

But what you wrote is still right.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am aware of the grammar rules but I cannot hope anytime soon to just have a 'ding' on my head to flip a dictionary in order to get the perfect forms out.

Ah, I'd need a secretary or editor for this. Regardless, thanks for the input

This is more a matter of naturally memorizing these forms xD But of course, not everyone has the time for this, especially the clergy. You're welcome, HP Hooded Cobra.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I love this sermon! I thought surely this will lead to a great discussion leading in all different valuable directions! Instead of just a full 50 pages of Dictionary Class. I appreciate the discussion on language, but it also seems like that could be under its own topic so that Cobra's sermon can get its full deserved attention.

I agree with that. Though the language topic was amusing this sermon has alot more to talk about.

This sermon comes right on time for me as I've recently been analyzing what has worked for me in life and what hasn't. It also confirms that the times when I prioritized meditations where my best times and when I was "too busy" or "didn't need meditation" where the times I slipped into bad states of mind.

I feel like all new people need to read this before even starting. So many times you see people say I meditated one week and nothing happened :roll:

Cobra's anorexic/starving analogy is a perfect description of what is occuring for most people. Some will take longer than others but eventually you will heal and see results.

Reckoned666 said:
Yeah knowing when to apply and every form is where i'm not 100 % yet. Nowadays i'm more of a colloquial English guy, although I always do my best in writing correctly. And it seems that i'll be able to get in the universities I want without IELTS or TOEFL, because my state's exam is that high, so I won't need to review all the forms, which is honestly, the one part of English which I don't enjoy as much. You seem to be a tad bit ahead in the GN apartment.

I am actually an English teacher myself, but I can relate to that. There are things that are painful to get down while we are learning. The present perfect tense, especially in traditional learning methods, is typically presented to the student in a boring way, in a context of no interest to the student, which causes him/her to end up not giving enough attention to what's being taught. The context is usually too formal, too serious, etc, such as in the news, which is where we see the past tenses more often.

One solution around this is to approach the student with an alternative context, ideally something exciting or at least interesting to them. Also, to apply dynamics, which is making repeated practical use of what you've learned.
In a class context, this could be like the teacher asking questions to the students regarding something of interest to them. Like:

-What's your favorite band?
-Iron Maiden.
-Have you ever seen Iron Maiden play live?
-Yes, I have/No, I haven't.

This can vary according to each student's personal interests. Movies, comics, anime series, etc. This is a way of making the structure actually sound useful for the students and this type of dynamics is important for them to memorize what they're learning.

Also, repetition. Repetition is the magickal thing that makes everything happen when learning a foreign language. The human brain needs a specific number of repetitions (which I don't recall right now) in order to record a new learned word.

Dypet Rod said:
Yes, besides, studying these can help understand how the languages connect to each other. I don't know the exact source of certain words, but I often do notice etymological connections between words of different languages.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many concepts in English in particular I find very rigid and without space of any creative expression. I have to inform fellow Grammar Nazis about these as these can close to being non-translatable in English as concepts and you have have to slightly pervert the forms in order to say what you mean.
Oftentimes translating is a puzzling exercise for this reason, even for some simple sentences that are on a different dynamics of how they were originally thought.
"The O is the female symbol..."
"O O é o símbolo feminino..."

Le Me trying to figure out how the sentences of the kabbalah sermons will work in Pt.
tenor.gif

We can not forget physical activities together with meditations.
Is very important for evolution.
As important as meditation.... :) ;)

It has been about 10 years already since I started chatting in english with people and reading english sentences frequently.

It has been even longer since I started learning english. It is a compulsory subject where I am from.

Nowadays I dont even pay attention to how I write things to be honest.. so there may be errors here and there (not that I care).

One of the things that has stuck with me is how they put so much emphasis on getting the present past and completed tense things right.
In my own language, as well as in english. I was made (along with my classmates) to write down every form of every 'to ..' that was listed. I have written out so many of those, I think either 50 or 150 in english, and even more in my own language.

Just applying the rules.

For somer reason I've had trouble with the cooperating part of a sentence or the leading thing (though it always appeared to me like suffering part of the sentence, as it was not the same as the subject of the sentence).

As you can see, I've clearly forgotten how all those are called. I rarely use a dictionary nowadays though.

For those still learning english. Keep it up! You can do it!

Tala said:
I love this sermon! I thought surely this will lead to a great discussion leading in all different valuable directions! Instead of just a full 50 pages of Dictionary Class. I appreciate the discussion on language, but it also seems like that could be under its own topic so that Cobra's sermon can get its full deserved attention.

I agree with that. Though the language topic was amusing this sermon has alot more to talk about.

This sermon comes right on time for me as I've recently been analyzing what has worked for me in life and what hasn't. It also confirms that the times when I prioritized meditations where my best times and when I was "too busy" or "didn't need meditation" where the times I slipped into bad states of mind.

I feel like all new people need to read this before even starting. So many times you see people say I meditated one week and nothing happened :roll:

Cobra's anorexic/starving analogy is a perfect description of what is occuring for most people. Some will take longer than others but eventually you will heal and see results.

And for the same reason the next person who is impolite enough to pretend it's a grammar thing to disrupt the post will be booted to another topic. This is becoming worthless gibberish after a point. Guess what guys I do not write dictionaries and I'm not sorry one inch for it. I understand the importance but that's it.

This time I chose to believe it is a good willed criticism but after a point it's just the selfish need to say some crap onto something clever just for...whatever. You can also report something if a mistake is very tragic, as this can happen. This everyone should do.

As thus I will consider repetition purposeful repetition of useless BS, which in reality, it kind of is, and boot the topic, or just delete the replies.

This is the same thing where you sit and enjoy a great meal and some killjoy vegan comes and tells you "this will raise your cholesterol!! It's evil". Well all it raises for now is my fist in your face soon if you do not move away...type of thing...

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Tala said:

And for the same reason the next person who is impolite enough to pretend it's a grammar thing to disrupt the post will be booted to another topic. This is becoming worthless gibberish after a point. Guess what guys I do not write dictionaries and I'm not sorry one inch for it. I understand the importance but that's it.

This time I chose to believe it is a good willed criticism but after a point it's just the selfish need to say some crap onto something clever just for...whatever. You can also report something if a mistake is very tragic, as this can happen. This everyone should do.

As thus I will consider repetition purposeful repetition of useless BS, which in reality, it kind of is, and boot the topic, or just delete the replies.

This is the same thing where you sit and enjoy a great meal and some killjoy vegan comes and tells you "this will raise your cholesterol!! It's evil". Well all it raises for now is my fist in your face soon if you do not move away...type of thing...

I created a new topic for the discussion about language to follow before I read this last message. I did not mean to overshadow the original topic about meditations, and I apologize if it seemed like that.

After my first two messages, there were many replies both by HP Hooded Cobra and other users, then I started replying to these replies with what I had in mind. If I had predicted that most of the messages that followed would be about that, it would sure have been better to create a separate topic for that from the start.

Dypet Rod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Tala said:

I created a new topic for the discussion about language to follow before I read this last message. I did not mean to overshadow the original topic about meditations, and I apologize if it seemed like that.

After my first two messages, there were many replies both by HP Hooded Cobra and other users, then I started replying to these replies with what I had in mind. If I had predicted that most of the messages that followed would be about that, it would sure have been better to create a separate topic for that from the start.

Sure brother, what I am saying, is that some people do such things habitually for absolutely no reason. Sort of like a trolling meme on everyone in the forums. As stated I do not believe it's the case here so whatever.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sure brother, what I am saying, is that some people do such things habitually for absolutely no reason. Sort of like a trolling meme on everyone in the forums. As stated I do not believe it's the case here so whatever.

It may sound kinda silly of me, but the brother part felt heartwarming to me, haha xD. Thank you, HP.

Where do I start? I've been drowning and coming to the surface to breathe once more... 6 months ago I was doing RTRs and money meditations, but as soon as I started working and lost my focus. Now that I left that job and had 2 months to reflect on myself. I've come to realize how much I've been missing out become of my own inability to enact self-discipline and has caused unnecessary lost time within me.
Sometimes I would try doing the chants to open my chakras, then yoga, and even do the 6 month spiritual warfare program. I guess I should just use my common sense and go with the spiritual warfare program?

DezFranky said:
Where do I start? I've been drowning and coming to the surface to breathe once more... 6 months ago I was doing RTRs and money meditations, but as soon as I started working and lost my focus. Now that I left that job and had 2 months to reflect on myself. I've come to realize how much I've been missing out become of my own inability to enact self-discipline and has caused unnecessary lost time within me.
Sometimes I would try doing the chants to open my chakras, then yoga, and even do the 6 month spiritual warfare program. I guess I should just use my common sense and go with the spiritual warfare program?

Just restart with your meditations and stop lamenting over the losses. You can gain your footing very quickly. You can create a blend of meditations, but you must do Yoga, Cleaning, Empowering, and Aura of Protection daily. I would also get the daily RTR in there as simply it is a necessity at this point.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Just restart with your meditations and stop lamenting over the losses. You can gain your footing very quickly. You can create a blend of meditations, but you must do Yoga, Cleaning, Empowering, and Aura of Protection daily. I would also get the daily RTR in there as simply it is a necessity at this point.

I gotta be honest here, Cobra, I'm not perfect either. A lot of times, I'm able to meditate and do my routine for a couple of months and then I just suddenly stop and find it difficult to get back onto my routine. I could just chalk it up and say "I rack dis-a-prin" and then I see a thread like this and I'm just down on myself because...I guess you could say I'm like Nietzsche with the master-slave morality thing but it's more like a strong-weak morality thing. You get what I'm saying? Personally I don't tolerate weakness but if I see something I'd usually perceive as weakness within myself? It gets more difficult than it should be. I know what you're saying, "no excuses" but how can I be more consistent rather than just on-and-off with everything?

For a long time, i didn't meditate as i should have. Honestly, i dedicated about 3 and a half years ago, but i only recently began taking meditation seriously over the past year. Even then, i would get distracted, get bummed out by the lack of results (as i expected way more than i should have after the first session, basically), or simply choose not to meditate because "It'll only hurt me if i don't, no one else, and that's fine." But that is stupid to think. While I'm choosing to not meditate or do RTRs, many other are suffering.

I have had issues with consistency. So, over the past few years, I've been trying to figure out how to stay on top of my meditations.

At first, i had the 40 day empowerment program pdf on my phone, and i would check it daily for the meditations. But that became a hassle to me, and i gave up. I even tried keeping track using a whiteboard on my wall. I didn't have much success with that either.

Then, i wrote down the 40 day program in a small notebook to keep on me or by my bed, and i also wrote down each meditation so i wouldn't have to check the JoS website. That made it easier, since all i had to do was refer to the notebook. I was able to keep with it longer, but i started forgetting, or got sidetracked, and always told myself i would just do it tomorrow if i missed today. Surprise surprise, tomorrow hardly ever came.

My most recent idea to keep with my meditation schedule involves setting two alarms on my phone (one in the morning and one at night), having the meditations written down in my notebook, and having a folder in my phone's gallery dedicated to meditations. It's worked the best so far, and i am currently 20 days into the 6 month spiritual warfare program.

In the notebook, on the first line, i write the date, the symbol for the day of the week, what sign the moon is in or whether it is void, and "Day #". Then, on the next line, i write "Aura protection" and "RTR: __", since those i consider most important. Then, the next two lines are for daytime meditations, and each meditation is abreviated, so chakra breathing is "CB", Kundalini Yoga is "K. Yoga", complete yoga breathing is "CYB x5" (including rounds), and so forth. I do the same for the nighttimes meditations. It doesn't take much space, so i can fit a few days on a single page. And i can check the meditations i do as i do them, and write tally marks for the amount of RTRs i do that day.

As for the folder in my gallery on my phone, it contains meditations and workings i currently do or plan to do soon, the Final RTR, and anything else relevant. At first, it was a bit of a pain, because i had all these screenshots and no way to put them in order. But then, i had an idea! Using a photo editing app, i was able to essentially make collages. I put screenshots of my day meditation in one picture, and my night meditations in another. Now, i have all my meditations in two pictures! Haha It makes it easy to stay on track, because i just open the gallery, look at the picture, and bam. All the meditations in order, and i don't need to do more than zoom in. And whenever i add a meditation or working, i just use the photo editing app. It's worked the best for me so far, and i feel i can actually stay consistent with my daily meditations.

Hopefully this can help someone else find a method that works for them!

Brdredr said:
I gotta be honest here, Cobra, I'm not perfect either. A lot of times, I'm able to meditate and do my routine for a couple of months and then I just suddenly stop and find it difficult to get back onto my routine. I could just chalk it up and say "I rack dis-a-prin" and then I see a thread like this and I'm just down on myself because...I guess you could say I'm like Nietzsche with the master-slave morality thing but it's more like a strong-weak morality thing. You get what I'm saying? Personally I don't tolerate weakness but if I see something I'd usually perceive as weakness within myself? It gets more difficult than it should be. I know what you're saying, "no excuses" but how can I be more consistent rather than just on-and-off with everything?

I can relate in that I often feel like something gets in my way and keeps me from being consistent like I should. Mainly, other things I must do in my day, going to bed too late and doing your night yoga routine/meditations in a hurry, etc.
I know your question was to HP Hooded Cobra (and he hasn't replied to your message yet at the time I'm writing this), but recently I thought that this may just be a part of strengthening our minds. Think of it like that: A seriously strong mind is able to keep calm and concentrated even in the middle of a chaotic situation, in a disturbing environment, etc. I'm nowhere near that level myself, but I think it must be a matter of us being stricter with ourselves despite our personal routines and all, and gradually making this a habit. But it gets harder when we face unstable moments in our lives.

Brdredr said:
I honestly don't know how some of you do it. Okay, I've been doing this for a long time, nine, maybe ten years now yet I caught up on some of the most basic fuck ups that you could ever do as a Satanist. I've been working to establish a regiment where I rise early, work out, go to work, come home, meditate, do several RTRs (I'm talking 10 to 20 by the way), take a shower, go to bed, repeat. Living like I'm Mark Frickin' Wahlberg or something. (look up his daily schedule, it's ridiculously strenuous) Living a very religious life as a Satanist which I have yet to do, being extremely pious to the best of my ability.

Maybe I'm just being too hard on myself, but I can't allow mundane affairs to get in my way anymore. I'm starting to give less of a shit about friends, relationships, so on and so forth and focus on meditating, doing as many RTRs as physically possible, and helping to stop white genocide because I don't know about you guys, but if I have to reincarnate in a world where white people no longer exist, don't bother reincarnating me at all.

If anybody is going to insult me for being (insert adjective here), I have thick skin.

Maybe the reason you are struggling with meditations so much is for how many RTR's you do a day?
RTR's take your energy too, so your mind and soul are yelling for you to take it slow which in turn, manifests with you slacking off and so on.

I used to meditate so much, I started to slack off after a couple of weeks because it was TOO much for my mind and soul to take. Imagine a noob taking intermediate or advanced meditations at some sense.

So, my advice would be to take things slowly. I am taking things slower and allowing myself to relax at some days just to make sure I don't over do it and eventually slack off and you know what? It has been helping me stay consistent! :)

I'd like to thank Brother Dypet Rod for helping me realise that! :)

Brdredr said:
Dypet Rod said:
I can relate in that I often feel like something gets in my way and keeps me from being consistent like I should. Mainly, other things I must do in my day, going to bed too late and doing your night yoga routine/meditations in a hurry, etc.
I know your question was to HP Hooded Cobra (and he hasn't replied to your message yet at the time I'm writing this), but recently I thought that this may just be a part of strengthening our minds. Think of it like that: A seriously strong mind is able to keep calm and concentrated even in the middle of a chaotic situation, in a disturbing environment, etc. I'm nowhere near that level myself, but I think it must be a matter of us being stricter with ourselves despite our personal routines and all, and gradually making this a habit. But it gets harder when we face unstable moments in our lives.

See yeah, I'm trying to get down to the problem. I'm able to do it for a while, but then I end up going to bed too early or too late, something stupid like that because when I meditate, I intend to meditate at a VERY SPECIFIC TIME. A time I set, but specific nonetheless. Let's say I meditate every night at midnight, and I'm usually asleep by 2am. Woops, I fell asleep at 10pm and woke up at 5am, and I just don't get that same motivation because my reflexes for that were being triggered by a clock.

I feel like I have to chime in again with the "Cobra said 'no excuses' I shouldn't be weak" but you know what I'm getting at, right? Like, your routine, my routine, somebody else's routine is SO SENSITIVE that any small fuck up could flush it all down the toilet. Do you know what I'm getting at?

Brdredr said:
I honestly don't know how some of you do it. Okay, I've been doing this for a long time, nine, maybe ten years now yet I caught up on some of the most basic fuck ups that you could ever do as a Satanist. I've been working to establish a regiment where I rise early, work out, go to work, come home, meditate, do several RTRs (I'm talking 10 to 20 by the way), take a shower, go to bed, repeat. Living like I'm Mark Frickin' Wahlberg or something. (look up his daily schedule, it's ridiculously strenuous) Living a very religious life as a Satanist which I have yet to do, being extremely pious to the best of my ability.

Maybe I'm just being too hard on myself, but I can't allow mundane affairs to get in my way anymore. I'm starting to give less of a shit about friends, relationships, so on and so forth and focus on meditating, doing as many RTRs as physically possible, and helping to stop white genocide because I don't know about you guys, but if I have to reincarnate in a world where white people no longer exist, don't bother reincarnating me at all.

If anybody is going to insult me for being (insert adjective here), I have thick skin.

You know, you kinda remind me of AngryShaman xD (I don't know what's your opinion about him, but I meant no offense with that remark, just to make it clear)

And yes, I think I get it. Since I got back to doing yoga everyday, once in the morning and once before going to bed, there have been days where I ended up doing the morning set way later than I intended, like 3/4/sometimes 5 pm, and I felt bad over that, like I wasn't able to have enough discipline to do it at the "right time". And it influenced me psychologically in that I couldn't allow myself to completely relax like I should, when doing it later than I intended. It makes you feel like trash, honestly.

But I think this takes back to what HP Hooded Cobra said in this very sermon. That there may be days where we fail, make mistakes, feel down, etc, but we just need to keep pushing and going on, and whatever is wrong will be fixed by consistency, and after maybe one or two months of doing it everyday (even if doing it half-assed on some of the days), we'll be less likely to fail in the future days from that point on.

In my 5 years of being dedicated, I have slacked off many times. Most of the past two years were wasted for me in regards to spiritual advancement. But it's been 4-5 months now since I got back to doing yoga every single day without skipping a single one, even on days where I was down with the flu, under stress, sleepy, at later times than I expected, etc, and I can say it's been long since the last time I felt like I "failed" or did anything wrong in any of the yoga routines I do. So I think in the long term, consistency really makes wonders.

One thing that can also help you through is making sure you're in the ideal mood to meditate. I found that turning off as much of the lights in the house as possible (no matter what the time) works best for me to bring my brain activity down and start relaxing and really engaging in meditation. Not to mention the obvious that's always been recommended on the JoS - breathing exercises, void meditation or anything that helps bring you to a meditative state.

As for the RTRs, I think 10 to 20 a day is too much even for those who have more free time. Even one is already a lot against the enemy, so perhaps if you bring it down to 5 or so, this will free you up a bit and take some weight out of your back, thus allowing you to relax more and meditate more properly. But this is up to you.

HailMotherLilith said:
Maybe the reason you are struggling with meditations so much is for how many RTR's you do a day?
RTR's take your energy too, so your mind and soul are yelling for you to take it slow which in turn, manifests with you slacking off and so on.

I used to meditate so much, I started to slack off after a couple of weeks because it was TOO much for my mind and soul to take. Imagine a noob taking intermediate or advanced meditations at some sense.

So, my advice would be to take things slowly. I am taking things slower and allowing myself to relax at some days just to make sure I don't over do it and eventually slack off and you know what? It has been helping me stay consistent! :)

For anyone else wondering where the original posts went, I deleted them. I thought they weren't necessary for the discussion, and sounded too much like complaints.

I'm not the kind of guy that "takes things slowly", as I'd have explained, I want to give the absolute death blow to the jews. I want to be consistent, but I also want to be able to use as much power as I can in the process.

It's amazing how many "reasons" arise to avoid meditation - the mind really is a powerful tool or roadblock.

I try not to interpret some thoughts as enemy interference but rarely it's tempting to interpret some mindfarts or "accidents" as a naughty wink from an unknown source. I have struggled with a clouded/negative mind for a LONG time so I guess I'm kinda too open for some "negative vibrations" and my pogress has been pretty slow. I will continue though, no matter what, as I go by instinct and the meditations and many things said on here can't be denied by my "inner judge" - it just rings true wether I like it or not.

Concerning the sermons - they are well written an always understandable.

Brdredr said:
HailMotherLilith said:

For anyone else wondering where the original posts went, I deleted them. I thought they weren't necessary for the discussion, and sounded too much like complaints.

I'm not the kind of guy that "takes things slowly", as I'd have explained, I want to give the absolute death blow to the jews. I want to be consistent, but I also want to be able to use as much power as I can in the process.

You have to realise that your soul is not some "god" to where you have unlimited powers and you can do a lot of things at once without slacking off. You have to realise that in order to grow, you must take steps that you are able to take, not jump like a kangaroo over necessary steps and then end up not gaining what you are intended to gain.

Did you get what I said?

HailMotherLilith said:
You have to realise that your soul is not some "god" to where you have unlimited powers and you can do a lot of things at once without slacking off. You have to realise that in order to grow, you must take steps that you are able to take, not jump like a kangaroo over necessary steps and then end up not gaining what you are intended to gain.

Did you get what I said?

I get what you're saying. I'm well aware humankind has been behind on spirituality by centuries perhaps millennia, and its like I have so little time to make it up. You know why I push myself so hard? I just want the Gods to be proud of me.

Brdredr said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Did you get what I said?

I get what you're saying. I'm well aware humankind has been behind on spirituality by centuries perhaps millennia, and its like I have so little time to make it up. You know why I push myself so hard? I just want the Gods to be proud of me.

I completely understand you.

The TRUE Gods are ALREADY proud of you! :)
Just the fact that you meditate, do Yoga AND the RTR(s) is ENOUGH to make them proud of you! Because you're advancing yourself AND helping our cause! :)

I’ve seldom felt energized after a meditation session..I’m always sleepy afterwards. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong... I would feel my chakras/aura just fine though.

Kieith666 said:
I’ve seldom felt energized after a meditation session..I’m always sleepy afterwards. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong... I would feel my chakras/aura just fine though.

This is normal. You're just adjusting to the state of Slothz'in. :D I myself have felt like I could take a good sleep after meditating and that's because it's new for me to be so calm after years and years of having anxiety. This is just a stage of getting used to having an open and free soul.

In my experience I might feel feel like I can sleep but instead I can literally go ahead and do a full heavy work out afterwards and have lots of energy once I start it and throughout it.

This sermon should help you out more brother,

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3443&hilit=Answering+questions

Wow language can be quite a complex subject and there I just went and bought a book on how to earn a living as a Freelance Writer. But I digress....

Now this has come up numerous times. The very important necessity to meditate and empower your soul every single day.

And it is an every day thing. A person needs to see it as a necessity like having to eat and drink. Have the sense of urgency about your daily meditation practice as if you've gone the whole day without going to the loo. And you just have to do it and get it done.

Now I'm terribly guilty of not meditating.

And I'm scared to now.

You see when I was a teenager growing up in South Africa I already started searching out Spirituality and started meditating.

And I can tell you I felt extremely powerful because I used to absorb energy from that very hot sun and with the heat it all flowed and radiated very nicely.

However having moved to the UK a number of years ago I lost all of that by living in the city. The concrete jungle didn't have all of that lovely energy and I lost touch with nature.

Now in Scotland I feel without any heat from the sun and the cold I struggle to raise my energy because it all contracts with the cold.

Anyway after finding the Joy Of Satan and doing the chakra and empowerment meditations I started to get very angry.

I know it's a past life regression and a bringing of past ills to the surface to be cleaned and healed.

But I just felt like over emotional and very volatile.

So I'm scared of all of those angry and violent emotions and feelings coming up and battling to control myself.

Hey ho better just start with that VOID Meditation then to start getting some strength in my mind to control those things.

Now before the Final RTR came out I was spamming the reversing of the 72 Names. And I'd just spam the program of RTR's given to us to do that day until I was exhausted.

I was thinking that the Gods have my back because I was working so hard at undoing the enemies energy matrix. And that I could just exhaust myself spamming RTR's and just go sleep.

But one night totally finished I jumped into bed and I heard a clear strong voice in the middle of my head. The pineal gland.

I absolutely heard crystal clear a strong voice that also was oozing with kindness and personality. All it said was: "More Protection".

Of course I jumped out of bed because that was obviously my Guardian Demon or Satan giving me a warning. So the only meditation I've been doing has been Maxine's descending and cleaning ball of light with affirmations x3. And Aura of Protection.

And I've seen how true it is that the soul withers away without spiritual meditation empowerment.

Of course everything in my life just used to turn out for the best and in my favour.

People being jealous or thinking they could mess with me. Automatically dealt with and sorted out because of my strong aura and spiritual power.

Now I feel like an old once great big and strong bodybuilder. That has now lost all of his muscles and is as skinny and weak as a mouse.

I know I'm talking to spiritually powerful people here and I feel ashamed. Ashamed now that I realise I'm getting left behind.

And of course I have my reasons and excuses. I can come up with hundreds of reasons and excuses why not to do my daily meditation practice.

But you know what....

I'm only kidding and cheating myself.

Of course I struggle with ten hour shifts at work, of course I struggle to juggle my female companion and her demands with what I need to do spiritually and for warfare.

And at the end of the day I am all the richer. Richer for finally having found the truth and knowing who really created us and what the false religions of xtianity and mudslime is.

And because I know meditation can raise my vibration and make me feel energised, powerful, vibrant and alive. I could never succumb to drinking or drugs.

We here are all so lucky.

We have the keys to the kingdom.

Others are lost and they don't even know it.

I think challenges are good because they make for personal growth and a strong character.

And knowing what we know we really should commit to it all.....

Commit to Spiritual study on Ancient-Forums. Daily Spiritual Warfare and Daily Meditation.

I will get my habits and routine sorted to incorporate daily meditation. Every Day.

I choose to give my spirituality 100%.

Always go all in, never go half-way. Even going 70%just doesn't cut it. Burn the bridge, cut the cord, and give 100% no matter what you're doing.

Personal Growth said:
And of course I have my reasons and excuses. I can come up with hundreds of reasons and excuses why not to do my daily meditation practice.
I found your post personally comforting and wanted to express my appreciation to you for writing it.

Pulling long 12 to 14 hour days working for myself, multitasking to the point of anxiety disorder and inability to concentrate, I have had my share of excuses and reasons, too. The sad thing is that with work overload and almost zero meditation one gets to a point where everything seems futile and pointless. Exhaustion is a deadly condition that in my opinion often goes overlooked in todays world with smiley Red Bull commercials and shit.

I've tried hard (not hard enough) to maintain at least one session per day consisting of raising the scraps of energy I have, Final RTR, AC and AoP. For me this seems like keeping the status quo so to speak as there is no personal advancement (I'm a perfectionist). Thanks to Father Satan, my only Father, I have been well protected and my affairs mostly work out in a positive way for me. It is just that I have become angry at the arrangement of my current life: the exhaustion, the workload, the psychic harassment from those who are without, a society of NPCs, the shekel policy (taxation), the fuel prices etc. ad nauseam. This in turn made me to realise that I need more time advancing myself, the meditations and warfare. It is time to restructure my life. It is time for me to audit everything on my imaginary desktop and throw the dross overboard.
Can anyone suggest an effective working to heal a high-strung nervous temperament?
Thank you for being here, all my sisters and brothers.
Hail Satan!

Apprentice, I love your Avatar picture of the goat and raven.

Mate you need to not beat yourself up because we need to work and I know it sucks using so much energy up on work. But the fact that you're here means you're in a good place and on the right track.

That said employers seem nowadays to try and get as much as possible from their workers with giving as little as possible in return. So maybe a job would still be very long hours. I don't know that seems to be my reality and I'm sure there must be great jobs out there with reasonable terms and conditions.

So be careful not to jump from one extreme to the another.

I too am angry at how the system has been designed and built to enslave people. They don't want people to have time or energy to do anything useful. They want us to be the slaves. And they want to usurp all of the value of our labour for themselves. While they get to do their tefillin, meditate and read their curses. Well you know the deal. We're all in the same boat here, but we are working and fighting here for a better, freer and more just world.

I have a picture of you in my mind of you being a truly skilled and gifted professional. So why would you need to burn yourself out with too much work if you're so good at what you do. Quality over quantity.

I don't know of any working you could do to help with the stresses and anxiety caused from too much work and work pressures. And I'm sure there must be a square or working you could do. I noted down Lydia said 08 November is a good day to start the Jupiter Square for Career/ Finances. I hope someone who knows could suggest something for you for stress and anxiety......

But what I'd like to suggest personally from me is that you take a few weeks off annual leave.

I don't know if that's possible for you because your clients might go to the competition.

As an employee myself my annual holidays are really necessary for me to recover and recharge.

And if you're feeling you're burning yourself out you seriously need to work at taking some time off and just to sleep. And sleep lots and recover and recharge.

It's been said that sleep is just as important and food and liquids.

Lydia once mentioned and I experienced as well that you need balance in all things.

You cannot work too much non stop because that damages you.

And you cannot lounge about on holiday too much because you become lazy and land up with no get up and go.

So please my brother do try and see if you can take some time out to look after yourself.

We are a team. We are an army here. And what good is an army if the army has been run down into the ground and is on their knees and on the floor.

I speak from experience with having overworked and burnt out. I had to resign from that job because I just got too tired. I was so exhausted I just slept and slept for weeks.

And what I learnt was that when you disregard the mechanism that helps you renew. You actually damage the renewing mechanism and you then cannot recover from your exhaustion. So rest is very important.

And in my mind if you work for yourself you can take a week or two or whatever off. And plan yourself better when you come back explaining to customers you're offering quality over quantity. If you don't look after yourself how can you look after others properly.

Hope my advice is okay because I don't know your circumstances and situation. But I know we're all dealing with our own individual challenges.

We know what's important and it's just balancing everything in our lives so that we get everything that's needed to get done, done.

Last night I started the six month spiritual warfare training program.

And I thought that's easy. Days one through seven is just an easy counting and breathing exercise to practice going down into a trance.

Wow has my mind become weak and unruly. And I don't feel upset that I'm struggling with something so foreseeably easy. It's the fact that it's good work and it's good old fashioned hard work.

Those great big muscular bodybuilders have trained hard. Had discipline and made sacrifices to achieve their great physiques.

We don't do what we do because it's easy. We carry on regardless at the work we do here because of the great payoff.

It's been said many of Father Satan's people have experienced some hard knocks in life. And that's because of the jewish created system and their curses. What we do here is very necessary to help purge the world of the jewish curses. And we are not only doing it for ourselves but to help some very good people out there. This world should be and is actually a very lovely planet. But it's being strangled by the jewish leviathan serpent. What we do is very great work indeed. We're loosening the enemy's stranglehold.

Hail Father Satan, His Demons and our lovely community of Spiritual Satanists here.

PS: Apprentice, Energy flows where attention goes. Lets imagine how good things are going to be. For us and the world.

When I see things I don't like in society I may feel powerless as a person to physically act. But in my heart and mind I smile because I know I do my bit with my personal empowerment and Final RTR.

Apprentice said:
Personal Growth said:
I found your post personally comforting and wanted to express my appreciation to you for writing it.

Pulling long 12 to 14 hour days working for myself, multitasking to the point of anxiety disorder and inability to concentrate, I have had my share of excuses and reasons, too. The sad thing is that with work overload and almost zero meditation one gets to a point where everything seems futile and pointless. Exhaustion is a deadly condition that in my opinion often goes overlooked in todays world with smiley Red Bull commercials and shit.

I've tried hard (not hard enough) to maintain at least one session per day consisting of raising the scraps of energy I have, Final RTR, AC and AoP. For me this seems like keeping the status quo so to speak as there is no personal advancement (I'm a perfectionist). Thanks to Father Satan, my only Father, I have been well protected and my affairs mostly work out in a positive way for me. It is just that I have become angry at the arrangement of my current life: the exhaustion, the workload, the psychic harassment from those who are without, a society of NPCs, the shekel policy (taxation), the fuel prices etc. ad nauseam. This in turn made me to realise that I need more time advancing myself, the meditations and warfare. It is time to restructure my life. It is time for me to audit everything on my imaginary desktop and throw the dross overboard.
Can anyone suggest an effective working to heal a high-strung nervous temperament?
Thank you for being here, all my sisters and brothers.
Hail Satan!

Personal Growth said:
you need balance in all things.
Thank you very much for such a thorough answer. That was an unexpected but pleasant surprise!
Balance really is the answer, at least in my case. And more sleep. And more Satanic workings! I don't do drugs. I used to booze but some 3,5 years ago I went cold turkey.
It just happens that the business I'm building, was (and still is) at a certain stage where I needed to go all in to get things running smoothly. We are talking about a period of year or two. This growth I'm talking about is only possible because I chose to carry many roles like electrician, plumber, builder, engineer, metal fabricator, photographer, sales rep, delivery guy etc. I tried to do everything as a professional. It gives me a sense of accomplishment. If I had to take a loan from 'teh shekelbergs' and subcontract everything, it would have never happened, not to mention that these filthy sewer rats don't give loans easily.

I burned out at my dead end desk job and quit, pretty much just like you. This kind of arrangement just wasn't meant for me. My soul was screaming because I knew I was destined to be more. Most employers squeeze you dry and then dispose of. GAD and dysthymia were my buzzwords back then. Luckily, the personal business was already there and supporting my family so nothing major happened.

Because the quality and duration of my sleep was lacking to put it mildly, I had some nasty negative thoughtforms looping endlessly in my head, siphoning my energy. I still managed to make myself participate in RTR warfare and meditate. That was the only joy I had, until now. The Powers of Hell brought that negative loop to my attention yesterday and it is getting fixed now, mainly by means of void meditation. I am deeply grateful for that.

During recent years, in this modern world run by kike magic, I felt that I'm slowly but surely losing it. Looking around, seeing all that grave injustice, the genetic deterioration of nations etc... and having no one to talk to because you can't talk to pyjama people and/or NPCs.

Pyjama people (similar or identical to Authoritarian followers) are in denial (and Stockholm syndrome), about the true political reality, and most covertly believe 'Ignorance is Strength' from the Ministry of Truth. You can't wake them up as 'You can't wake someone who is pretending to be asleep,'--they just use Rationalizations, usually Paranoid or Conspiracy.
I could say that finding JoS and coming to Satan gave me back my sanity. I have been with Him before, I felt that when I was a child. I can't for the life of me understand why it didn't happen sooner. I had found the website of Venus Satanas before but that didn't resonate with me. I also enjoyed the writings of La Vey in the Satanic Bible but I knew there had to be more.

Personal Growth said:
But in my heart and mind I smile because I know I do my bit
I'm convinced the Powers of Hell are going to win. I need to go all in on this one, too. We all do. So for me it has become clear: either stay in your fucking piss and don't bother, or empower, work and evolve.
A sincere Thank You for your advice. May the Powers of Hell guide you smoothly.
HAIL SATAN und SIEG HEIL!

This growth I'm talking about is only possible because I chose to carry many roles like electrician, plumber, builder, engineer, metal fabricator, photographer, sales rep, delivery guy etc. I tried to do everything as a professional. It gives me a sense of accomplishment. If I had to take a loan from 'teh shekelbergs' and subcontract everything, it would have never happened, not to mention that these filthy sewer rats don't give loans easily.

Apprentice Mate,

A quote comes to mind:

"Jack of all Trades. Master of None."

What you're taking on is wayyy too much.

I agree with being a professional and perfectionist. But as the saying above explains. A person cannot do and be good at everything.

I hear what you're saying and I hope you can come to some conclusion to stop trying to do it all.

You need someone to help you carry that massive work load. You must be the boss being sales rep and photographer. But you need to get someone and leave them be to get on with it. You can always tie up any loose ends they couldn't do to your standards when you come back to see how he's getting on. Like anybody can do deliveries. Here in the UK anybody can do domestic electrical work so long as it's checked by a competent person and is compliant with all of the regulations. Think of how to do less because that's many individual jobs you're taking on by yourself.

I don't know mate. If you're a perfectionist and want to do it all that's a personal weakness. They say the worst managers are those that never leave a person alone and are always checking over your shoulder to make sure you're doing it right.

Of course you need it done properly because that's why people are paying you. To use your skills to do the job well.

But if you're doing it all then you don't have a business. You have a job.

A business is about having systems in place and people to do the work for the owner.

Anyway I haven't come to lecture you. You know what you're doing and you are miles ahead of me career wise. I hope you can get past that start up growth phase to where you can have some employees or sub-contractors to lighten the workload for you.

Onwards and upwards. Best of luck mate. You're onto it and you will resolve it no doubt....

Now many of us Spiritual Satanists have known from childhood that we are different and of Satan. So many people here have spoken of their journey searching.

That's because we Spiritual Satanists are what they call, 'Old Souls'.

Now I've also read Anton Szander LaVey's books on my journey searching for the truth and Father Satan.

LaVey didn't like people. He was a confirmed Misanthropist. And my reaction to reading his books was to pick up and feel his hatred for people. Not very good for me.

What also was not very good for me was performing his rituals in his Satanic Bible. Now I know I was tying into the enemy's energy that's why I ended up with all of that bad luck.

I think we will win as well. It has been prophesied by the joos in their own writings that Satan will defeat them by reversing their torah.

HP Mageson gave a cool example recently how the 22 letters form the chains and are the vessel that holds their magic, curses and energy. And when we erase their alphabet we're taking the bottom of the bucket out.

We will win because we take the bottom of the bucket out by erasing the 22 Hebrew letters. And all of their crap drops away to non existence. And their bindings against our Gods fall away so the Gods can work on waking humanity up directly.

It's important what we do because the enemy won't stop. So neither can we.

Best of luck my Brother in Satan.

PS: We are all a great community, team and Army. And I believe we will win because what are they and what do they have? Ugly stupid reptilians. Lazy and no backbone liar joos. Ha ha. Our race and Gods are so superior and they know it. We're so guaranteed to win. We just need to be consistent and persistent.

Personal Growth said:
want to do it all
Thanks Mate. No worries, I didn't take it as a lecture. I absolutely know I can't carry all of it but what I chose to carry, I made sure it was carried to perfection. It's all or nothing for me. I already subcontract as much as the finances allow. I sincerely wish you find yourself a satisfying way of making money. Anywayz, enough offtopic.

The thing is that when I have found excuses (like tiredness) not to meditate, I feel pretty shitty afterwards. For all these years the Powers of Hell have done this excellent job protecting me, looking after me and keeping me away from shady affairs without me even knowingly asking for it. What a fucking waste if I now can't find those measly 60 minutes daily to do my part, meaning the warfare and evolving myself. This just isn't fair. Wake the fuck up and get real, see the big picture without a single shade of pink and start contributing. I'd rather die trying hard at it than become an old man filled with regret, waiting to die alone. One can only benefit from working for Satan and becoming one's self. Those in denial (consciously or not) are handled as cattle. I've seen it. So show some fucking respect or be gone. Enough said.
HEIL SATAN!

Hoodedcobra666 said:
DezFranky said:

Thank you HP, I'm on day 2 now. I've starting doing full Hatha Yoga Sequence, Aura Cleansing, Protection and will uttermostly do my best to do the money mantras and RTRs every single day!

A reminder to many of those that have had blips in their meditation schedules, for any length of time: what's important is that you're back at it. Start again. And don't let guilt get to you, thinking you have to "superhero it" with 20+ reps of any meditation you can. Don't burn yourself out! Remember, as I read from a previous forum post, this is the Joy of Satan! If you're not enjoying what you're doing, find the right balance of meditations for the current you, so you can build upon what you make of yourself now.

The only way for a SS to free themselves and advance is to meditate daily. I have notice some stop their meditations after weeks of workings and even months, while trying to accomplish something and gave up on so quickly because it did not happen as they expected right away.
Brothers and sisters, what ever you are trying to accomplish, don't stop your meditations because is taking long. Matter fact you shouldn't stop it unto you accomplish everything you desire and need. My point is always do your meditations, even when things are not easy around you. Don't stop it. Jos web site and forums are full of resources
you can use.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back