Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Talk to Satan

When I first came to Satanism I started void while being still in Lotus pose. It's most basic one, after that you can do it everywhere.

I really love playing osu and doing void. Everything vanishes, only the song and the rhythm is left. That is so peaceful.

Tala said:
I was recently trying to describe this to a fellow SS who was depressed but I think you explained it best!

I learned how to do this during some bad phases in my life and found it can help get one out of stagnant/depressive states of mind. I've used it alot during work as well and it really makes your day fly by and actually is enjoyable.

I'm going to try and repost this to promote it more as besides this post in general I think it's really helpful.

zolaluckystar said:
Well, I can tell you what works for me. Doing void isn't like sitting for hours and hours in lotus or laying down and trancing. I think maybe a lot of people get that one mixed with other meditations. Void is a moving meditation (which is why I dig it so much) its very simple: You just devote all your attention and energy on the task at hand, till all thought of the past (how so and so pissed you off) or future (what will I have for dinner?) is gone. The mind stills, quiets. You shift from the left side of the brain to the right side, from logic to intuitive.

The jewed up society is totally focussed on keeping people in their left brain hemisphere only. VERY unbalanced, very unhealthy.

But anyhow, you are now acting from a quiet intuitive place. If there was an image of it, I think it would be like the eye of the hurricaine. You aren't caught up in the swirling chaos being acted upon anymore...as most people are, but are centred where its calm, quiet. Where you can look at things and act, not react. You aren't being tossed around by the storm anymore, you become the storm. Actually this is a really good metaphor because its actually true. You harness that power, rather than be tossed around by it. This is what the Strength card in the Tarot is referring to, the force inside yourself, that brute power, harnessing it to work FOR you rather than against you. And the acting from that calm center is based in intuition, a knowingness. You stop analyzing and overthinking everything. You don't need to, the intuitive side knows what to do and you just...do it. And the painting paints itself. I say I've done this for years and can do it for hours and hours because this is what artists do. I've been doing this, working on this since I was a teenager. Not knowing it was void meditation. We call it getting into the 'zone'. Where hours pass like minutes, where the art seems to create itself. Its done when making art.

If you're not an artist, theres lots of other things to do. I've found yoga is just fantastic for practicing void. I'd say, start there. Get into a class and just focus on each move with everything you got. A class is an hour, hour and a half long. For people new to void thats a long time. Start doing that till its easy. Do it every day.

But, as HPS Maxine has written, one could just as easily do it at work; all it requires is to put all your attention onto whatever it is you're doing, to the exclusion of everything else. You'll know you hit the zone because all the worry's, fears and things that swirl around in/at your mind 24/7 just go away, the mind goes still, quiet, you'll feel very calm, centred, tranquil and it feels very good. And hours pass like minutes. Thats about it. That part is easy, but it's definitely work because the mind/ego will rebel against doing this like a mad bitch. You'll be restless, wanting to distract yourself, wanting to stop. You'll come up with a million reasosn to quit. You'll get mad, you'll think why the fuck am I doing this to myself, again? All kinds of roadblocks will come up. It takes disciple, to keep re-directing your mind back to the task, to focus, to keep trying. Thats the part thats the work. You just keep working on it. The only reason I can do it for 6 hours at a time or longer is because I've worked hard to get there, over years and years, thats all. Its just work. Anybody can do it.

zolaluckystar said:
As for this DMT trip. I had no idea what you meant (I was like what the hell is DMT?) so I googled it. My first reaction to this is that when people do this kind of stuff, yeah it maybe can punch some holes and allow you to elevate your mind for a little while, to feel some of that transcendental feeling but its artificial. And worse, its not controlled. And then add to that people without have zero protection.....it adds up to a bad proposition. So...how to get that naturally?

DMT in a nutshell, is just astral projection for the lazy. It's a purified form of Ayahuasca, which is a brew that you're supposed to drink during shamanic rituals. Purified DMT looks like powder, and there's two kinds. N, N-DMT which has a yellow tinge, and gives you visuals, and 5-MeO-DMT, which is white but doesn't give you visuals but sensations. The chemical itself is secreted in your pineal gland when you are born, when you're asleep, and when you die. All mammals including humans have this. It'd actually be easier to learn how to do this naturally than spend all your time trying to extract it from tree bark (That's where it comes from, generally), smoking it, and tripping for only 15 minutes. To somebody who's not open, it's a hell of an experience, but that's because they have no idea that there's another way of doing it.

This DMT has tribal finger prints all over it and the Jews are always pushing it. "Hey Goyim buy some of this DMT over heres its like spiritual." Who really knows what chemicals they are putting in this crap and what the long term effects on the body is from taking this shit.

Stay away from DMT. I did it several times, there is nothing spiritual in it and I am not gonna write an essay about it, and my experiences with it.

I am just gonna say the most important of all: do not fucking do it! You will wide open yourself to the enemy, and they will do to you whatever they please.

Hail Satan!

Larissa666 said:
Stay away from DMT. I did it several times, there is nothing spiritual in it and I am not gonna write an essay about it, and my experiences with it.

I am just gonna say the most important of all: do not fucking do it! You will wide open yourself to the enemy, and they will do to you whatever they please.

Hail Satan!
I watched a few videos on jewtube from this channel I think it was called Psyched Substance, this guy who used to be on all different kinds of crazy drugs talking about what they did to him. He used DMT hundreds of times I think, and he talked about it like this was some great accomplishment of his. Anyway, he said that he took a huge dose of DMT and looked into a mirror, and his reflection kept switching between about 100 different looking reptilian faces, then stopped on one really powerful ugly reptilian. He of course bragged about this like it was one of the most spiritual and important moments of his life, literally being turned into a kike Lizard alien. "Don't do drugs, but if you do you can totally become a super kool Lizard Man! That's the real lesson here, the greatest accomplishment that could ever be done."
Okay Kikey, no thank you... :roll: :| :| :|

zolaluckystar said:

Zola I love reading your stories so much. They're mind boggling sometimes, but I truly am void when reading them. It's only the stories and me, nothing else, and when I'm done reading I'm like huh, that went fast...

I'd love to read a book of yours. Would binge read it, like 30 hours straight probably.

By the way, what character from a gaming site were you talking about?

zolaluckystar said:
Silent seeker:

OMG yes! Writing is definitely a really good thing to do void with.
Right before I found JoS I woke from a dream where I 'saw' the two main characters for a book I wanted to write. I've always wanted to write a story, a big ass book like the lord of the rings, but I needed the seminal characters names. So now, here they were, showing themselves! I said out loud: OK, but what are your names? And I 'heard' the names. Ran to the computer and wrote them down phonetically because they were strange names. Much later on, I stumbled across something online that mentioned one of those names and it turns out it is a name for one of our Gods. I don't remember now off the top of my head, sorry, which God it was. But I was pretty amazed at that time. I spent 4 delirious months writing this story. I put everything into writing it, from morning to night I wrote and was so incredibly happy doing it.

I've heard writers speak of how, as the story progresses, the characters seem to come alive and begin to dictate to the writer what they want. Anne Rice has spoken of this: Lestat dictated to her, or Steven King and His character, Roland the Gunslinger. They began to tell the person writing the story what they wanted. And it happened to me too. I was sitting having tea when my main character spoke up, clear as day in my head and said: "You wrote me in as the bad guy, but I'm NOT the bad guy. You're going to re-write that shit you said about me". So I scrapped 400 pages and began to write again, and this 'character' was giving me what to write. I thought I was the author, I was the one writing the story but, He came in and He told ME what to write!

And this touches on something that I've been wondering about. How, when a character reaches out and touches so many people, becomes so popular in the mass mind, is it because there is a truth behind it? Like a character from a gaming site. He became the most popular character of all time with a mass following, the most beloved and popular character of all time. And that character was built upon a truth, upon a God, Andras. Andras told me it was fashioned after Him. Yeah, its not HIM, but it has a lot of His qualities. And my contention is, is it possible that He reached out and touched so many people, because its a real person, and not 'just' a story? Or the character, xena, warrior princess. That character is actually built upon Vepar. When that character was introduced, there was a massive response to it, it became incredibly popular and again, its not HER, but its fashioned after Her.

Is it possible that, when a writer does void, who immerses themselves in the writing so much, do they forge a link to a truth? To something, somebody that actually exists, and they aren't making up a story anymore, but maybe telling somebody's story that actually exists?

Its like something I found, when I stumbled across a site online where people were asking for dream interpretations, and the answers I saw them getting were mostly BS. I've spent over ten years studying my own dreams, working on dream recall, etc and I knew that what they were being told was shit, so I decided I'd answer.

I'd read the question, read it again, and again, and then just start writing. Immerse myself in the writing, not thinking, just doing, and the answer wrote itself. And it was hard, to hit the send button because I was questioning myself: are you just full of shit? Do you have something meaningful to impart? How do you KNOW? Well, I didn't know, but I sent the answers anyways, and I found, from the responses that it was accurate and meaningful. So...what is that?

I was deep in void answering, and somehow I hit upon a truth for these people. Like one woman, I was in the library answering her question. And suddenly I 'heard' a song begin to play. It was so loud! Like somebody was standing behind me holding a ghetto blaster with the song playing. I looked around: No. Its quiet, its a library. But the song continued to blast. So i took some of the lines from it and inserted them into my answer to her. And she responded that it made her think of a song...their song. And guess what? It was THAT song.

So..yeah. I think that doing void while writing is very powerful, and that not only can it help you do void, but it can help you find truths, for yourself and for others, and I wonder if its also a form of channeling.

My goodness, that was deep! I couldn't stop grinning while i read your answer.

When you mentioned names, it made me think of a little tendancy i have with the characters i create. I always try to find the PERFECT name, every time, even if the meaning is never mentioned anywhere in the story. I spend more time on names than i do on plot sometimes. Plots are easy. They just come to me. Names though? Oh boy! Names have always seemed way too significant to me to just be thrown into a story or onto a character. Plus, i feel i need to look into names so that i don't accidently give a character a jewish name.

I sometimes considered naming a character after a God or Goddess, or adding a God or Goddess to a story, but I've always thought i shouldn't until i can actually communicate with them. That way, i won't get their character wrong, you know? I'd hate to write one of the Gods or Goddesses i to a story and get anything wrong.

It's so cool that you wanted to write such a long story! Mine are usually shorter, and mostly unfinished. I just get too many ideas. Then there's wanting to write in 1st person or 3rd person, which can be hard to decide with certain stories I've come up with. Writing something like Lord of the Rings would be so fun! Yet so difficult, i think. Coming up with the different lands, their cultures, their people, their language, their history, and so on. It sounds overwhelming! Haha But i have so much respect to writers who can pull that off! What was your story about? I'm excited to hear more about it!

I have this one character i created, and she's like my main character for damn-near everything i write haha I love her. And over time, i noticed a sort of evolution with her. When i read the first story i write about her, and one of the more recent ones, i can see how different she is haha But i don't think i could ever scrap so much of a story! 400 pages?! Whoa! That's crazy! I could never do it. I'll re-write, but i always keep the original because I've put so much work into it, even if i disliked it later. Plus, it's fun to look back at the older stuff and compare it to the newer stuff haha

"And this touches on something that I've been wondering about. How, when a character reaches out and touches so many people, becomes so popular in the mass mind, is it because there is a truth behind it?" This! I can totally see that being the case! It would make sense. The truth would be able to resonate with so many people, because it's the TRUTH, ya know? I hope that made sense haha

I've wondered about what makes good books good, or classics classics, you know? I figured it must be because those books are able to convey a truth or great message that resonates well with so many people.

Thank you for such an incredible answer!!

zolaluckystar said:
So..yeah. I think that doing void while writing is very powerful, and that not only can it help you do void, but it can help you find truths, for yourself and for others, and I wonder if its also a form of channeling.

I forgot to address this with my first reply. Whoops.

I wondered for a while if that might be the case! But then i thought "Nah, your mind is supposed to be silent during void." No plots. No scenes. No ideas. Is that inaccurate though? If i can do void while i write -- or if I've been doing that all along without realising it -- then *excited noise i can't describe*. It would be amazing haha

And considering how void-writing or write-voiding could be a form of channeling is incredible! Maybe it could be used as a way to communicate to the Gods?

Haha I just imagined writing a story in collaboration with a God or Goddess. That would be awesome! Haha

Y'all seem to talk to Father more than I do. When something major happens and I need help, I usually bug my Guardian first, but..

why would I bother someone as busy as Father? I can usually manage on my own. His time is (usually, not always, there are exceptions to this rule) better spent spiritually helping people.

There are things I've barely got a grip on now, but I do have a grip on. There's things that I would like to do better, that'll happen in time. I don't feel 100% stable but not in need..

Larissa666 said:

I've only touched it once. To be honest, nothing happened. A minute after taking a hit I felt like my body was violently rumbling and that "carrier wave" was ringing in my ear, then everything just stopped and I was instantly back to normal. No breakthrough.

zolaluckystar said:
I do wonder about void writing, I mean there is automatic writing, for example. I think its kind of based on the same principle....I wonder since I've answered over a thousand people over several years, and got many, many responses where people said things like: OMG that is very meaningful or it feels true, or it makes sense...or, wow that really hits a nerve, made me cry....so, yeah. Seems I was getting information from somewhere. I wonder if perhaps, doing it you make a connection to your bigger self, the part of your soul that is more advanced so its a form of communication with your self. or maybe you are making contact with a God, I don't claim I know for sure. But i think its very interesting.

I'll have to thnik about how to respond regarding that book. it would be a big answer :D

It's all so fun to think about and consider haha Sometimes, when I'm writing, i kinda feel like I'm learning more about myself. Like a little personal journey haha

I would love to hear about it! I don't mind long answrs or anything haha And your posts are always so great to read!

Actually, right after sending my message, Zola, I..got a message from Father. had a nice chat. some things on my mind are still a bit iffy, but I got a clearer head now, and I'm talking more often. hearing them more often. they know I value their guidance, and have explained some of the times where I was guided..trust me, that one time? yeah...we're all happy they stopped me there (or was stopped by a very powerful force)..that would have been a catastrophe otherwise.

How do I get Satan to talk to me?

Do I need to burn candles then say a chant?
Will using a Ouija board work?
Can I just write questions for him on a piece of paper?

I ask these things, because I had a dream recently about Satan. He was sitting on a really nice chair staring at me & smiling. But he didn't talk to me. Usually he doesn't visit me in my dreams, but he looked very happy when he did & he was exactly how I remembered him looking like! I felt his aura/energy emanating from him. It was so powerful! I feel like that was his way of saying hi to me & that he still remembers me. Or that he wants me to be on his side? What do you guys do to get Satan to talk to you?

skittles894 said:
How do I get Satan to talk to me?

Do I need to burn candles then say a chant?
Will using a Ouija board work?
Can I just write questions for him on a piece of paper?

I ask these things, because I had a dream recently about Satan. He was sitting on a really nice chair staring at me & smiling. But he didn't talk to me. Usually he doesn't visit me in my dreams, but he looked very happy when he did & he was exactly how I remembered him looking like! I felt his aura/energy emanating from him. It was so powerful! I feel like that was his way of saying hi to me & that he still remembers me. Or that he wants me to be on his side? What do you guys do to get Satan to talk to you?

You don't need any candles, I never used any except a few times. And ouija boards aren't too useful, especially for a beginner, I don't think I've ever heard of them actually working correctly.
Writing the question on paper could help your focus and help you tune in for a good answer, but it might not be needed.

At first, you won't hear words from the gods, except maybe in a dream. You'll start by being guided just by feelings. You will feel that it would be a really good idea to do certain things, and then when you do those things you'll see it was exactly what you needed and it helped you to improve much more than you realized at the time. This is the gods guiding you, letting you know what to do, they'll give you small signs and they'll make sure that you notice them and recognize that it's really a sign.

When you start to actually hear them and can speak with them, you may start by hearing the words but without hearing their actual voice. You know that voice in your head all the time when you're thinking about things? You'll start to hear their messages and answers through this voice, their words will be put into your thoughts. And you'll know it's really them because they'll answer all your questions and help teach you things. Then talking with them is really easy, you just think to each other as if you're speaking. So actually easier than physically talking. Then when you improve more past that, you'll start really hearing the personal voices of the gods instead of just the "sterile" "voiceless" words.

zolaluckystar said:
well that's just it, silent seeker, isn't it? it IS like a dialoge with yourself...and I think this is why we are encouraged to keep a black book, a journal. We do things, and things happen. I think writing down your dreams and the events of the day, sometimes its very useful and worthwhile to look back on, to see what we wrote, what was happening then, what was going on because sometimes when we look back, we see coincidences or synchronicities that lead to epiphanies or moments of understanding and insight that weren't clear at that time. Things we didn't see in that moment but come clear later. Like, I had this dream. I was arguing with a friend. I wrote down what happened, the dialogue etc and then months later, it came true for real. Everything we said etc, happened in real time, exactly what I wrote. Though I 'saw' it in a dream from months earlier. So when it was happening, I was hit with this deja vu moment. I think, myself that many times, when we get hit by a deja vu moment, we dreamed it earlier - though we don't remember that dream because most people don't keep a dream journal or journal, period. I looked back through my dream journal and there it was. Its a kind of way to get confirmation, that what you dream is actually accurate. This is my own thoughts on it based on my own real experiences.

Thank you btw. That you enjoy reading my posts because I sometimes wonder if maybe I'm just talking to myself. And nobody gets it and maybe I'm just being foolish.

But I'll give you an example: I was in New York. I was there visiting an artist friend. And he said to me what would you like to do today? We could go to the Windows on the World. And I said to him no, you couldn't get me up in those towers for anything! He asked me why not? I said well because I'm afraid they will fall down. He said what? thats crazy! I said well then tell me why, I'm looking at them, and I'm seeing smoke coming out of the tops of them, and they fall. This was in 1988. I said I'm afraid the towers are going to fall. I won't go in them, they are death traps. He thought i was fucking crazy. But hey, what happened on 911? I know that sounds nuts but I swear it happened. 12 years later, it happened. I swear I'm not lying about that. I was looking at the towers, and I 'saw' smoke coming out of the tops of them, and 'saw' them fall. I know that sounds nuts...I swear I am not lying on that though. I told him no WAY will I go into those towers.

I've never kept a journal, really. After reading your reply, I think i should, especially for dreams. I have trouble recognizing signs and things, so writing things down would probably solve that issue haha And remembering dreams is iffy. Some of them, i remember fairly well, even after days and weeks have passed. But others? Not so much. A couple times, fairly recently, i wrote down dreams.

One of them was just the craziest nightmare. It was so gnarly, that when i woke up, i was terrified of my dog, who ws just sleeping under my bed. When i finally mustered the courage to get out of bed, i had to check the house, but i was trembling the entire time. I'm not sure if the dream meant anything, but it was crazy.

The other one seemed a important, and i actually wrote that one down once i woke up. Basically, aliens were invading and we were caught up in a physical war. It was weird, because i was in the dream, you know? Experiencing it. Then, the perspective changed, and it was like i was watching a documentary now. Our High Priests and Priestesses were narrating the documentary, and High Priestess Maxine was basically in the spotlight. It was one of those cases where you KNOW who it is, even if you have no clue what they look like. Then, the perspective changed again, like going from 3rd person to 1st person. Toward the end, i think one of the Gods showed up. He was flying. Well, he was airbourne with wings, but he was floating more than flying, i guess. He looked intimidating too, but not frightening. I think it was Abbadon or Abraxas... Not sure though. But the dreams was crazy. When the invasion first started, i was alone on a mountain near some visitors center or something, and i saw them come, and i was so scared. I remember calling to Satan when it was happening. The scariest part was that, in the dream, i didn't feel ready, you know? It was gnarly.

Anyway, those were the most recent cases where i felt compelled to write the dreams down. I doubt I'd forget them even if i didn't write them down though haha

I get those deja vu feelings a lot haha Each time, i kinda pause and wonder why I'm feeling it, you know? It's weird. And sometimes, i even feel deja vu in dreams. You know what i mean? Like, in the dream, i feel like I've dreamt that dream before, but i can't recall when, or if i even have. It's tricky to articulate...

You're welcome! Haha Yeah, i love your posts. It might sound weird, but i get a little disappointed when i finish reading your posts, 'cause that's it haha. I love reading about your experiences, especially with Satan and the Gods. And you seem so friendly and understanding, and your posts make some things so much clearer for me, you know? Haha I don't think you're foolish or just talking to yourself!

That story is whoa :eek: Towers are scary to me anyway, because i have the fear that they'll come down. But if i saw what you did, I'd be terrified!

One thing I just thought of:

The way we build our relationship with Satan in this generation is pretty much like the reverse of our relationship with our biological parents. At least for most of us in the western world.

What I mean by that is:
We are born, and the first person we get to know is usually our mother. She is straight away the person we are closest to. She's also the one we trust the most. We believe in each and every word she says to us when we are little, and we see no reason to doubt her or say she is wrong. She teaches us, we learn things with her. We admire her, are inspired by her, we tell other people about her, we say "my mom told me..." as if it were the truest words we've ever heard. We feel safest and most protected in her arms. We can't see ourselves without her presence. She is also the first person we call upon whenever we need help. Did you fall off your bike? "Mooom!". Are you hungry or experiencing anything beyond your control? "Mooom!". She is the Goddess of your early life. At this time, "I love you mom" is like "Hail Satan".

But as we grow up, and start interacting with the world and with other people, learning things from other sources, seeing things from different perspectives, building our own interests and building ourselves as individuals, most people start growing apart from their mother. We start questioning her, disagreeing with her, seeing her as being "wrong" in a lot of things, many teenagers even go as far as to start saying they hate their mother. We enter adult life, get a job, go live in our own place, and by then many people start speaking less and less with their mother, rarely paying visits to her, etc. You grow distant from her. You can only see the things around your current personal life, and no longer take the time to think of her. She hardly knows what happens in your life anymore. But most mothers still care about their now grown-up children regardless. This is not how it goes for everyone, but it's what I see happening with many people.

Now, how do we come to Satan?
It's the reverse of the above. We are born having no idea who he is, or ever hearing about him. Even if we were close to him in past lives, we are born totally distant from him, like a stranger we would never meet. The first things we hear about him are the worst you could ever hear, which discourages you from having any trust in him or "agreeing" with him in any way. But he still cares about you regardless, and will still try to reach out to you so you can find him again.

Then you grow up and you are led to hear about him from other perspectives, you are hesitant at first but become interested in knowing more about him. The more you learn about him, the more interested in him you become. He may manifest himself to you astrally at this point, or you may eventually dedicate first. Once you do, you start strengthening your relationship with him and doing work for him (and for all of us in turn). You start trusting him more and more, your love for him gets stronger. You feel safest and most protected in his presence. You feel hugged by his energy. You admire him, trust him more than anyone else, and proudly tell other people about him. You call upon his name when you need. He becomes your God. By then, you have found your Father.

In other words...coming to Satan is like being born to your mom in reverse. It's like being born, but only coming to your rightful parent's arms later in your life.

Greetings to everyone. I have talked to Satan about an issue i have but i haven't seen any improvement at all. I have asked for help many times.I tried everything i could about it without any result. I have been patient a lot but i haven't seen anything improving to the slightest so i want to ask you why is this happening. It is a major issue to me i don't want to talk about it publicly and it has been bothering me for a very long time. Any solution is welcome

Jim said:
Greetings to everyone. I have talked to Satan about an issue i have but i haven't seen any improvement at all. I have asked for help many times.I tried everything i could about it without any result. I have been patient a lot but i haven't seen anything improving to the slightest so i want to ask you why is this happening. It is a major issue to me i don't want to talk about it publicly and it has been bothering me for a very long time. Any solution is welcome

How about you try to solve it yourself

I had bookmarked this topic to read it, and I finally diiiid, after so long, and oh dear, the amazing things written here...
First of all ZOLA!
I love reading your messages so much! ..They do have a huge length though (which is what delays me in actually sitting down and reading it) but OH MAN when I read them, I just love it! I wish they were longer! :lol:
I love reading your experiences and the way you explain all things, the way you express your thoughts, describe situations and such, you really make me feel like I'm living what I'm reading... It's funny how, when I talk to an outsider about meditations etc (to relay to them a word or two about ethics, or about how much power meditations can give you and whatnot), I may remember something that was written by you as MY OWN memory and I will actually wonder.... "wait, did I really experience that, or did I read it somewhere?" because your writing is so vivid and alive, I feel like I'm experiencing it the moment I read it.
This is fucking amazing, you know??

Now, the reason I am quoting you two is to talk about writing..
I LOVE writing, even more so than drawing I think... Writing for me is really something beyond words, it makes me feel alive, like taking a huge breath of euphoria.

Now, there was this story I was writing a few years ago. I was dedicated, meditating etc.
I was mostly writing a, sort of, overview of the story, than the story itself in many details but I DID need to write some important dialogue for the story to move forward. (I guess I was working more on details than I should have lol)

Without saying many details about the story, the main protagonist (a girl) would be receiving help from one of the Gods and sometimes from Satan Himself.
So, when I was writing the story, as I really wanted to draw some of the Gods' wisdom directly from them, I would engulf myself in electric blue light, and then just focus on writing the story.
Now, I understand that engulfing myself in electric blue light wasn't really necessary to draw some of their knowledge, but either way!

I remember I would even do it while working (it was a very relaxed work and I was alone for many hours doing nothing). I remember, as I would start writing some of the dialogue between Satan and the protagonist, I would feel very relaxed, and gradually I would feel high as fuck! :lol: :lol:
Literally, after stopping writing, I would just sit there, feeling completely euphoric, feeling very relaxed, beautiful Satanic energy all over me... and just sitting there, thinking of nothing as I was so relaxed haha..

So yes, I was very interested in what you both wrote about being in a trance while writing, and also about what Zola wrote of certain "heroes" that are well-known and loved by the populace, being related to some truth in a way. And also about drawing information from our Higher Self while writing/being in a trance.

That is all so interesting!!

Brdredr said:
zolaluckystar said:
As for this DMT trip. I had no idea what you meant (I was like what the hell is DMT?) so I googled it. My first reaction to this is that when people do this kind of stuff, yeah it maybe can punch some holes and allow you to elevate your mind for a little while, to feel some of that transcendental feeling but its artificial. And worse, its not controlled. And then add to that people without have zero protection.....it adds up to a bad proposition. So...how to get that naturally?

DMT in a nutshell, is just astral projection for the lazy. It's a purified form of Ayahuasca, which is a brew that you're supposed to drink during shamanic rituals. Purified DMT looks like powder, and there's two kinds. N, N-DMT which has a yellow tinge, and gives you visuals, and 5-MeO-DMT, which is white but doesn't give you visuals but sensations. The chemical itself is secreted in your pineal gland when you are born, when you're asleep, and when you die. All mammals including humans have this. It'd actually be easier to learn how to do this naturally than spend all your time trying to extract it from tree bark (That's where it comes from, generally), smoking it, and tripping for only 15 minutes. To somebody who's not open, it's a hell of an experience, but that's because they have no idea that there's another way of doing it.

DMT causes no actual astral projection, just disneyland in the mind. It's fictitious.

When I’m having a dream and something bad is happening to me, I always ask Satan to help me, like something bad was going to happen to me(i didn’t control the dream) and I remember shouting Father please help me! Help me Father! And, he did help:) in all those dreams where I ask him to help me he’s there and making my dream go smoother this is so heart warming:)

Aquarius said:
When I’m having a dream and something bad is happening to me, I always ask Satan to help me, like something bad was going to happen to me(i didn’t control the dream) and I remember shouting Father please help me! Help me Father! And, he did help:) in all those dreams where I ask him to help me he’s there and making my dream go smoother this is so heart warming:)

I've done this too. I used to have nightmares of the enemy ETs qttacking me that felt so real and I would always ask Satan for help and it definitely worked for me too. I don't know if it was the enemy for sure but I did smell them and I remember someone writing they smell like pneumonia and that's what I smelled too. Regardless if true or not calling upon Satan made the nightmare go away and I would feel safe afterwards.

Aquarius said:

You do that too?! That's so awesome!!

zolaluckystar said:

The situation is when you write a post of emotional jumbo, about "Cause He Ur daddy" is why Satan will answer anyone, and people without experience in communication, one has to be careful. It's not like that simply. People can error here.

Of course it looks fine that way, emotionally relieving. At first. That is until one is disappointed and quits.

I cut my nail in the wrong shape, let's contact Satan, so he can tell me the ideal color. Erm...nope.

A post will be written to clear this situation up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
zolaluckystar said:

The situation is when you write a post of emotional jumbo, about "Cause He Ur daddy" is why Satan will answer anyone, and people without experience in communication, one has to be careful. It's not like that simply. People can error here.

Of course it looks fine that way, emotionally relieving. At first. That is until one is disappointed and quits.

I cut my nail in the wrong shape, let's contact Satan, so he can tell me the ideal color. Erm...nope.

I don't think zolaluckystar said/meant what YOU claim zolaluckystar said. My 2 cent opinion.

YoakeHoshi said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
zolaluckystar said:

I don't think zolaluckystar said/meant what YOU claim zolaluckystar said. My 2 cent opinion.

Consider my comment an addition, to pinpoint a general mindset that could emerge from that in the eyes of the inexperienced.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back