Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Hey all, I'm going to start working on a chakra breathing gif after the one I'm doing now, and I'd just like to ask if you guys think it's better to breathe in energy of the specific chakra's color, or white-gold energy.

And thanks for all the feedback everyone! :D

Dahaarkan said:
Hey all, I'm going to start working on a chakra breathing gif after the one I'm doing now, and I'd just like to ask if you guys think it's better to breathe in energy of the specific chakra's color, or white-gold energy.

Breathing white gold is for beginners, working with colours is a little bit more advanced.

Here, give these a read:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Breathing.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color_Meditation.html

Hope this helps clear things up! :)

Both of course! :D

If I had to choose I would say color. While I can't speak for others it has been my experience while developing visualization skills that it's harder to get a feel for colors than it is for gold, white-gold or white light.

For people with real bad or nonexsistent visualization they have to start by feeling and "knowing" and because white gold is closer to heat and sunlight it's easier to do this I think. Even as I've worked through several exercises I see red orange and yellow the best. All heat colors.

It could just be me though. It would be Interesting to see what others have experienced.

On another note, will you be doing one for the chakra spinning?

Thanks for all your hard work so far. These are really great and helpful! :D

Dahaarkan said:

HailMotherLilith said:
Breathing white gold is for beginners, working with colours is a little bit more advanced.

I personally always use the chakra's color when working with any chakra, just wanted to make sure that's best for the gif since on the page it says white-gold is the most powerful. I just like to be super sure before getting started on things :p

Tala said:

Yeah since the start of this project I've been thinking how I'm going to animate that with 2d illustrations, hopefully it won't slow me down too much.

Dahaarkan said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I personally always use the chakra's color when working with any chakra, just wanted to make sure that's best for the gif since on the page it says white-gold is the most powerful. I just like to be super sure before getting started on things :p

Tala said:

Yeah since the start of this project I've been thinking how I'm going to animate that with 2d illustrations, hopefully it won't slow me down too much.

If I remember correctly, before the updates happened on the meditation section, it was said to clean your aura with white-gold after using colour, plus, it mentions how white is for beginners, Idk.

this really great work :) ,also the colour are more advance but white gold is the most powerful colour,it says white light is for beginners not white gold.

EjJoQxu.gif
Q3CKoXC.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

Dahaarkan said:
EjJoQxu.gif
Q3CKoXC.gif

Is there any possible way to make them even more brighter?

Whenever I did that meditation I saw like there's negative energy in it, pulled it out and threw it away wherever and that mini chakra lit up so brightly, it was intense.

Just a thought.

I found this really useful and have been using it with the Innanna astral senses meditation.

@HML: I think he might be going for a silverish vibe with this one? I have a hard time picturing silver so I just use a white gold for now.

Dahaarkan said:
EjJoQxu.gif
Q3CKoXC.gif

Tala said:
I found this really useful and have been using it with the Innanna astral senses meditation.

@HML: I think he might be going for a silverish vibe with this one? I have a hard time picturing silver so I just use a white gold for now.

Dahaarkan said:
EjJoQxu.gif
Q3CKoXC.gif

I see, I was going for a very bright white, as the colour of the mini chakras.

HailMotherLilith said:
Tala said:

Dahaarkan said:
EjJoQxu.gif
Q3CKoXC.gif

I have been doing white gold for months now and recently changed it to red since on the site it's shown as red but because of the new rtr idk if they've become more active because of the color change or because of said rtr :lol: for now I'm changing it back and forth and see what works more.

I've personally always been inclined to use white energy for this, do you guys think I should change it to white-gold?

hailourtruegod said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Tala said:

I have been doing white gold for months now and recently changed it to red since on the site it's shown as red but because of the new rtr idk if they've become more active because of the color change or because of said rtr :lol: for now I'm changing it back and forth and see what works more.
red does not deals with astral sight and hearing

Dahaarkan said:
I've personally always been inclined to use white energy for this, do you guys think I should change it to white-gold?
White gold energy is the strongest energy so it will be better to use this colour!
An alternative meditation for astral hearing that I am doing for about a month now is:
Breath to your astral hearing chakras white gold energy
The vibrate sowilo 16 times then fehu 16 times
After the vibrations I use the affirmation :The energies for the runes so will and fehu are empowering my astral hearing chakras

It works perfectly for me

qEAjRiV.gif
ziA9u9w.gif

Here's a version with white-gold instead of white, thanks for heads up guys!

Chakra breathing gif is almost finished I'll post it up here very soon

Okay so I've experimented with the chakra breathing exercise a bit, and visualizing like this works for me:

Wymw65T.gif

Thoughts?

Dahaarkan said:
Okay so I've experimented with the chakra breathing exercise a bit, and visualizing like this works for me:

Wymw65T.gif

Thoughts?
It is awesome !I think it will really help new members do this meditation corectly

I think this a good way to visualize it, especially how you have the energy coming from front and back.I always did it coming from the front and when I tried it your way it felt much better.

Maybe it would be even better to see the chakra colors themselves brighten or even be absorbed by the white-gold energy.

What does anyone else think?

Dahaarkan said:

Wymw65T.gif

Thoughts?

Dahaarkan said:

Wymw65T.gif

Thoughts?
Perfect! :p I suggest for step 2 making the cycle now, up the spine and down the front making all the chakras glow. :p

Quick question regarding the clairaudience points. When looking at the side of the head, is the one point furthest to the back also the sidemost point when looking at the back of the head? I always figured they were the same point, but i want to be sure.

SilentSeeker said:
Quick question regarding the clairaudience points. When looking at the side of the head, is the one point furthest to the back also the sidemost point when looking at the back of the head? I always figured they were the same point, but i want to be sure.
yes it is

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Perfect! :p I suggest for step 2 making the cycle now, up the spine and down the front making all the chakras glow. :p

zOzBc87.gif

How's this?

Also do you think its better to have the cycle in a separate gif?

Also I want to apologize for how slowly these are coming along this is fucking unacceptable I know. I'm gonna be putting more time into my AoP.

Dahaarkan said:
Also I want to apologize for how slowly these are coming along this is fucking unacceptable I know. I'm gonna be putting more time into my AoP.
Can you do a gif for the energy meditation when you finish what you are working to right now?

Dahaarkan said:

zOzBc87.gif

How's this?

Also do you think its better to have the cycle in a separate gif?
I like it! :p Just one thing, at the bottom of the cycle could you make the light go through the Base chakra instead of under it? I like it how it is, but having these as 2 gifs like how you have the different steps of the Raum meditation could make it easier for people who want to see just some part at the end, so they don't have to wait through the whole thing. Great job! These are very helpful! :D

Dahaarkan said:
There's no need to apologize. Even if it takes years to finish, people will benefit from your work forever! :)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
There's no need to apologize. Even if it takes years to finish, people will benefit from your work forever! :)

Nien! I want to get at least the bulk of the JoS meditation page gifs done before 2019 :D

Νίκος said:
Can you do a gif for the energy meditation when you finish what you are working to right now?

I'm not sure which exercise you mean brother, can you be more specific?

Dahaarkan said:
Νίκος said:

I'm not sure which exercise you mean brother, can you be more specific?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Meditation.html
this one

A third step or continuation of the second could be light coming up from the base and down from the crown and meeting in the middle. :p And maybe everything getting brighter, like the black background inside the body being lighter. But not as bright as the paths of gold-white light, so you can still see those paths. Thank you for making these! :D

Dahaarkan said:
dRZfrir.gif
xXs0JFp.gif

I always did chakra breathing differently than what the gif shows. I would breathe energy into each chakra like in the first gif, but the second part is different for me.

On the Chakra Breathing page, it says:

"When you are finished breathing each of the chakras, breathe in energy through all of your seven chakras, front and back to meet in the middle.

After this, perform the Foundation Meditation
."

So i basically did what the first gif shows, except simultaneously. It made sense to do it that way.

SilentSeeker said:
So i basically did what the first gif shows, except simultaneously. It made sense to do it that way.

If you do it the way my gif shows, you are basically doing both steps at the same time, as with every breath you inhale energy from the front and back to meet in the middle. This isn't just less time consuming I have personally found it feels much better to breathe energy into the chakras this way.

dRZfrir.gif
xXs0JFp.gif
tjxRyPc.gif

A third step or continuation of the second could be light coming up from the base and down from the crown and meeting in the middle. :p And maybe everything getting brighter, like the black background inside the body being lighter. But not as bright as the paths of gold-white light, so you can still see those paths. Thank you for making these! :D

How's this :)

And thanks for the feedback, it's very helpful

Perfect! :D You can put maybe a vortex of light around the body at the end to show that it's still spinning, and the spinning is pulling more light into you
iu

Dahaarkan said:
SilentSeeker said:

If you do it the way my gif shows, you are basically doing both steps at the same time, as with every breath you inhale energy from the front and back to meet in the middle. This isn't just less time consuming I have personally found it feels much better to breathe energy into the chakras this way.

I see :eek:

I'll try it your way again. The first time, it just didn't feel the same, but another go at it can't hurt.

Thank you for your awesome work, by the way! The gifs are super helpful!

Perfect! :D You can put maybe a vortex of light around the body at the end to show that it's still spinning, and the spinning is pulling more light into you
iu

This seems quite difficult to do animate with 2d illustrations but I'll see what I can do. No promises though :lol:

GIz4cR7.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Meditation.html

No, I am not dead.

I've tried something a little different with the energy, hopefully it looks nicer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back