Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Repeating Problems Related To Society

Also this loser meme that some women in Europe are shitlib's like most men and that's why women cause all the problems and the fall of society and that why none of them will date me. Is to be honest stupid.

The Jews are the ones always pushing this stuff..... "Hey goyim yours shiska's are der reason western civilization fell not the Jews that indoctrinated your society with this stuff and then opened da gates like our Talmud told us." This women blaming is part of the Jewish ritual of scape goating.

So who promotes this Anglin a half Asian, Half Jew Communist who goes on rants on radio shows declaring all Whites should die off and he hates the White Race.....then a few months later declares he is a White Nationalist...LOL,LOL,LOL And states in articles he wrote whining that White Women are cringed out by him so they would not date him and that makes him mad. Now he wants to legalize rape gangs and he has admitted in a debate with Vox he is serious. Then we have Weev probably one of Anglin's Jewish distant Jewish cousins or something, who promotes the Talmud ideology that all White Women are shiska's which means whores and unclean. Then Kike Enoch another Kike promotes the same shiska ideology of his tribes Talmud. So the Kikes of the Alt-Right and then SS322 also is here promoting this Jewish nonsense.

HP Mageson666 said:
Varg is like the anti MGTOW.

If Varg can get a women any guy could get a women.

:lol:

Proof that confidence goes a long way.

SS322 said:
So how much of a hypocrit is he really? His oldest daughter Rebekka Sievertsen doesn't seem to take traditional family values very serious.

1496625711598.jpg

75c671_18159651ce294d18888a83094641446f.jpg

Sorry for dissing you again, Varg! You shouldn't have banned me from your channel.

To be fair she did not grow up with Varg as he was in prison. It will be interesting to see how his current kids grow up and how much they decide to take after their father.

It's been my experience that women who have been abandoned or abused by their fathers tend to rebel in various ways. Race mixing is one way for these women to date someone that's not like their dad. It doesn't help that it's promoted by society and can make a confused person feel like they are doing "the right thing".

Just curious, why did he ban you?

SS322 said:
I feel like the jewish thoughtforms try to make sure that followers of the abrahamic religions stay loyal to their own abrahamic group and always make enough babies to sacrifice for the kikes. I don't recall meeting any couple of a Pagan and a xtian or Pagan and muslim or even Satanist and any of those. Xtians and muslims yes. Pagans and Pagans yes. But never abrahamic and non-abrahamic (unless westerners race mix with Asians and Hindus which makes the jewish thoughtform just as happy). For me this is a difficulty in dating and love issues. Some day I'd like to have a lasting relationship to a woman but I'm afraid most women would be disturbed by my religious and political views.

Alot of SS here date people who are not so your partner doesn't necessarily have to be. Myself I've always dated atheists or agnostics and they've never minded if I'm into paganism, witchcraft or Satanism.

If your lucky you might even convert someone openminded enough. A lot of people just need the right info. That could be tricky though and would have to unfold naturally rather than forcing it.

And why it's a big necessity to flame Varg and attack him on his personal life? Like nobody believes he is an immaculate moral person or anything like that, especially in regards to his daughter, why is he responsible of this?

Regardless, I get why some people do not like Varg. Essentially what he does with keeping tens of thousands stumbling into the most basic spiritual knowledge and pretending he is a shaman.

SS322 said:
Sorry for dissing you again, Varg! You shouldn't have banned me from your channel.
If there is something to diss the guy is he preaching poor life like a xtian while calling it Paganism, and calling xtianity Satanic. But about his family, there is nothing to make fun about in a tragedy such as this.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
And why it's a big necessity to flame Varg and attack him on his personal life? Like nobody believes he is an immaculate moral person or anything like that, especially in regards to his daughter, why is he responsible of this?

Regardless, I get why some people do not like Varg. Essentially what he does with keeping tens of thousands stumbling into the most basic spiritual knowledge and pretending he is a shaman.

I don't even really hate Varg and I think it was also my fault to some degree that he got beef with the Joy of Satan because I promoted it on his channel. He didn't harm me in person and probably my last post was a bit unfair. This was just peer pressure and I wanted to distance myself from him. Apart from that it's the father's fault if the children don't behave. Don't make children if you can't properly raise them... This is a main reason why I don't want a relationship now as well.

Aquarius said:
the bhagavad gita is corrupted, human sould dont reincarnate in plants, animals or whatever, they reincarnate in other humans

What isn't corrupted? Sanskrit itself is a standardization/ corruption of Vedic and sanskrta bhasha literally means constructed language. Most humans live in Rajas which means stagnation on the spiritual level. If they evolve or devolve exceptionally the quality of their whole being is changed and they can become Gods or they have to do something like a penalty round. Only a few people at all are concerned by that.

Tala said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Varg is like the anti MGTOW.

If Varg can get a women any guy could get a women.

:lol:

Proof that confidence goes a long way.

SS322 said:
So how much of a hypocrit is he really? His oldest daughter Rebekka Sievertsen doesn't seem to take traditional family values very serious.

1496625711598.jpg

75c671_18159651ce294d18888a83094641446f.jpg

To be fair she did not grow up with Varg as he was in prison. It will be interesting to see how his current kids grow up and how much they decide to take after their father.

It's been my experience that women who have been abandoned or abused by their fathers tend to rebel in various ways. Race mixing is one way for these women to date someone that's not like their dad. It doesn't help that it's promoted by society and can make a confused person feel like they are doing "the right thing".

Just curious, why did he ban you?

SS322 said:
I feel like the jewish thoughtforms try to make sure that followers of the abrahamic religions stay loyal to their own abrahamic group and always make enough babies to sacrifice for the kikes. I don't recall meeting any couple of a Pagan and a xtian or Pagan and muslim or even Satanist and any of those. Xtians and muslims yes. Pagans and Pagans yes. But never abrahamic and non-abrahamic (unless westerners race mix with Asians and Hindus which makes the jewish thoughtform just as happy). For me this is a difficulty in dating and love issues. Some day I'd like to have a lasting relationship to a woman but I'm afraid most women would be disturbed by my religious and political views.

Alot of SS here date people who are not so your partner doesn't necessarily have to be. Myself I've always dated atheists or agnostics and they've never minded if I'm into paganism, witchcraft or Satanism.

If your lucky you might even convert someone openminded enough. A lot of people just need the right info. That could be tricky though and would have to unfold naturally rather than forcing it.

Yes, people on this forum mentioned what kind of partner they are with but I meant people I met in real life. I've met many couples from which both couples obviously didn't care too much about that abrahamic religion, no matter if they were actively Pagan or just some atheist or whatever. However I doubt that a pious xtian or muslim would date someone like us or that it would be easy, possible or wise to red pill them.

I've got one of my mates to do the soul dedication ritual but he wasn't xtian at that time. He had no specific thing to identify with. Many people who know me in person and whom I trust can tell about my religious and political views and I also have no problem to tell people who I don't deem a threat or who wouldn't get pissed off by it. Yesterday I was on a party and two girls at my table that I never met before started to ask me about political things. One of them was openly shitlib and also said she was christian. I immediately replied that I'm a Satanist because she thought I was trolling with most what I said anyways. The other girl just laughed sometimes when I said politically incorrect things. She was smarter than her friend.

Sanskrit means Perfect Language. San is the power of spoken creation the very essence of vibrational patterns and Krit relate to Krita which is the universal law the universal law of creation of sound. Its original texts dealt with the science of vibrational patterns as letters their meanings in the structure of creation and how to create mantra formula's with them.

SS322 said:
Aquarius said:
the bhagavad gita is corrupted, human sould dont reincarnate in plants, animals or whatever, they reincarnate in other humans

What isn't corrupted? Sanskrit itself is a standardization/ corruption of Vedic and sanskrta bhasha literally means constructed language. Most humans live in Rajas which means stagnation on the spiritual level. If they evolve or devolve exceptionally the quality of their whole being is changed and they can become Gods or they have to do something like a penalty round. Only a few people at all are concerned by that.

@HP Mageson666

Now you've misunderstood me on purpose at least twice. My point never was that there are boys who can't get a girlfriend, my point was that some boys get depressed due to them believeing they need a girlfriend in the first place. Given that these boys are not grown up emotionally the relationship would be a horror nevertheless.

You were the one who brought up Varg here. I didn't even think about him when writing my first post in this thread. Also I still can't get over my suspicion that you were the one back then who poured some more oil into the fire under the name "I hate Apollonian Slumber" when Hooded Cobra, Chris Redfield and all the others including myself finally had gotten Varg into a debate about Satanism on HP Cobra's channel. If my theory is wrong and that guy wasn't you but just some agent provocateur, you can rightfully call me a retard but if I should be right it would be pretty messed up of you to manipulate all of us into a conflict just like that. Look how Hooded Cobra still tries to deescalate the varg situation! I understand why you hate Varg, as he said stuff like gays in ancient times were drowned in bogs with buckets over their heads and of course that's a good reason to hate him. Likewise gays who get easily triggerd simply by the mention of traditional gender roles don't deserve much sympathy. Not sure if you are gay yourself or just very concerned about gay rights. Honestly I also ask myself sometimes if gays can even properly understand how frustrating the state of our young women really is, at least from the point of view of a young straight man who understood the jewish evil and only wants to save his race (and apart from that I explicitly mentioned that both genders are affected and we all know (((who))) is to blame for the whole problem). I never wanted to justify incels or mgtows or associate with these ridiculous categories of people, I just wanted to share thoughts why they are a thing, rather then just be judgemental about people who might have some justified worries. You know those incels/mgtows or whatever are mostly Gentiles. They are not like that because they are innately evil but because they have been raised into a bad mindset and society. "Gay" as a word comes from French and in French it not only means homosexual but first and foremost it means HAPPPY. Why of all call a persecuted minority happy? Well, homosexuality is and was even more so in the past mostly linked to fun and pleasure. Unless they were bisexual, gays of the past never had children. They were directly responsible only for themselves. Meanwhile the straights always had to partake in social rituals like marriage that were directly linked to their standard of living and went along with big responsibility for the children and future generations.

Apart from that Varg himself also mentions frequently that it's not the women's fault, that they are just victims as well, that the kikes, xtians and muzzies destroy them and so forth. He really is the anti mgtow.

SS322 said:
Aquarius said:

Actually, it is tamas to be stagnation and inaction. Rajas is the action. You got them mixed up.

Personal Growth said:
T.A.O.L.

Thank you for that and my apologies for for taking so long to reply. Long hours at work and the need to complete meditation and Final RTR always takes precedence.

You know the deal. Just wanted to respect you and take the time to reply properly instead of just rushing something through.

I think we SS are a different breed. And everything you said is spot on true.

I have problems with my relationships but the book. 'Men are from Mars Women are from Venus.' Has helped me understand better.

I always see girls chirping away and In my opinion that is the norm. But it's true we are all different and you do get quiet girls as well.

I was with a maintenance free quiet girl before for 12 years. It was amazing the space and freedom I had.

The girl I'm seeing now fills the description that was given in the book, 'Men are from Mars Women are from Venus.' And that has helped me a lot.

So the book helps with the majority but there's always exceptions.

Still waters run deep.....

With society so programmed and still a little under the enemies spells I think it's better to keep quiet and fly under the radar.

I always think aye I need to look after myself here. Speaking up could go bad for me and not help.

Remember Satans warning that you do not know what those without might do.

What's important is that we keep safe so that we can continue doing the 'Final RTR' every single day.

Cheers TAOL.

We've all got different personalities. So what applies here may not apply there.

I agree and thank you for that

And I think that that is BS.

Growing up I was a very reserved person. I didnt let anyone get close to me despite me being more of an emotional person compared to the average. There were things that I didnt speak about or communicate and there are still things that I wont say.

But this shutting up pretending nothing is wrong actually makes people unstable.

Unappreciated advice is annoying on BOTH sides. There is no 'oh a girl always has to give advice'. Even men can do this.

But the true genius lies in knowing when to give it and when not to and other times only when asked. And it doesnt matter if youre a male or female for that matter.
[/quote]

Hey, I had not expected such a reply there :) thanks.

I've read peoples comments about relationships and how people behave.. and of course we have a world wide arrangement of people in the forums, so one may think 'ey that does not apply'. But there may be other things that look like some kind of insanity.

I am not entirely sure what exactly made me close off, may have been things in my environment growing up. May have been a different reason.
Important is, that one also feels comfortable and confident in expressing certain things. Of course, if you're sure you'll be met with rejection you just shut up.
Mistakes happen all the time and even though it is hard to talk about SS stuff with outsiders, especially because of the straight out rejection and stuff that comes with it..

Reminds me of the sermon where one of the HPs had said that 'some think we may have been here too soon.. ' and continues along the lines of being too late or right on time.
The current world mostly isn't ready to know all the spiritual stuff, but, that doesnt mean that there aren't people that are ready for it.
I think at this point, we are what we are and we do what we have to do (RTRs) regardless of anyone who disagrees with us.
Waiting for the right time sometimes is a waste, especially with everything working against and dragging others down.
A single individual may not seem to be able to do much but we are all single individuals here and look how far we've already come together :) .
It is also a strength to continue regardless of how many times one may be insulted, but a smooth ride is nice too, and that is where one shuts up about it and continues till its done :) Secrecy lol.

K I guess I ended up ranting there .. so never mind that.
I haven't been reading the forums in the past few days. For some reason I completely didn't want to nor had the focus to do it. Normally I'd pick up my phone in the morning and check if there is anything new. Haven't done that at all the past few days.
Is a bit strange but alright will just have to go with it.

You have a strange history of bizarre accusations that boarder on total trolling. Like in a previous thread you accused the Clergy of "corrupting" the planetary mantra's of the squares. Then offer incorrect and altered mantra's instead from corrupted books.

I would ban you for that level of lying and trolling but I think you honestly are just highly autistic and that is also the source of your relationship problems.

SS322 said:
@HP Mageson666

Now you've misunderstood me on purpose at least twice. My point never was that there are boys who can't get a girlfriend, my point was that some boys get depressed due to them believeing they need a girlfriend in the first place. Given that these boys are not grown up emotionally the relationship would be a horror nevertheless.

You were the one who brought up Varg here. I didn't even think about him when writing my first post in this thread. Also I still can't get over my suspicion that you were the one back then who poured some more oil into the fire under the name "I hate Apollonian Slumber" when Hooded Cobra, Chris Redfield and all the others including myself finally had gotten Varg into a debate about Satanism on HP Cobra's channel. If my theory is wrong and that guy wasn't you but just some agent provocateur, you can rightfully call me a retard but if I should be right it would be pretty messed up of you to manipulate all of us into a conflict just like that. Look how Hooded Cobra still tries to deescalate the varg situation! I understand why you hate Varg, as he said stuff like gays in ancient times were drowned in bogs with buckets over their heads and of course that's a good reason to hate him. Likewise gays who get easily triggerd simply by the mention of traditional gender roles don't deserve much sympathy. Not sure if you are gay yourself or just very concerned about gay rights. Honestly I also ask myself sometimes if gays can even properly understand how frustrating the state of our young women really is, at least from the point of view of a young straight man who understood the jewish evil and only wants to save his race (and apart from that I explicitly mentioned that both genders are affected and we all know (((who))) is to blame for the whole problem). I never wanted to justify incels or mgtows or associate with these ridiculous categories of people, I just wanted to share thoughts why they are a thing, rather then just be judgemental about people who might have some justified worries. You know those incels/mgtows or whatever are mostly Gentiles. They are not like that because they are innately evil but because they have been raised into a bad mindset and society. "Gay" as a word comes from French and in French it not only means homosexual but first and foremost it means HAPPPY. Why of all call a persecuted minority happy? Well, homosexuality is and was even more so in the past mostly linked to fun and pleasure. Unless they were bisexual, gays of the past never had children. They were directly responsible only for themselves. Meanwhile the straights always had to partake in social rituals like marriage that were directly linked to their standard of living and went along with big responsibility for the children and future generations.

Apart from that Varg himself also mentions frequently that it's not the women's fault, that they are just victims as well, that the kikes, xtians and muzzies destroy them and so forth. He really is the anti mgtow.

HP Mageson666 said:
You have a strange history of bizarre accusations that boarder on total trolling. Like in a previous thread you accused the Clergy of "corrupting" the planetary mantra's of the squares. Then offer incorrect and altered mantra's instead from corrupted books.

I would ban you for that level of lying and trolling but I think you honestly are just highly autistic and that is also the source of your relationship problems.

SS322 said:
@HP Mageson666

Thanks for your honesty and I will not post any more on this thread and understand if you don't want to approve my other post directed at you. I'm grateful for every of my comments that you HPs approve and sometimes I was worried if my posts would go through and they did. As for the accusation of corruption, I never said that the corruption was intentional or malevolent. Sanskrit is a difficult language and it is difficult even for speakers of Hindi and other modern Indian tongues, hence also the corruption in their modern sources. In all cases I'm very grateful for the message brought out and I want to give special thanks to High Priestess Maxine for getting me interested in the planetary Gods, hours, squares, mantras and such and for raising the public interest in it and connecting many dots.

No problem. We are all on the same team here.

I do have relationship issues. So I really should not be one to try and give advice.

The topic posted explained that it's the jews and their curses, propaganda as well as some other issues we've had to deal with.

We are fighting a spiritual war here and I love our community and spiritual family here.

I don't try and say anything to anyone anymore.

Today a guy at work was talking about a seance he recently went to. And the messages from his passed over family.

I was thinking just listen and stay under the radar. I do my work with the RTRS.

Whats important is that we keep keeping on.

Keep strong and look after yourself sister

SS322 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't even really hate Varg and I think it was also my fault to some degree that he got beef with the Joy of Satan because I promoted it on his channel. He didn't harm me in person and probably my last post was a bit unfair. This was just peer pressure and I wanted to distance myself from him. Apart from that it's the father's fault if the children don't behave. Don't make children if you can't properly raise them... This is a main reason why I don't want a relationship now as well.

It's due to trolls that he had a wrong idea of us.

Seriously guys there is no point to act like fundamentalists. If the Gods wanted to have Varg then they would. But he has fucked up very seriously. It reeks that he reads the JoS and many other things, it's obvious.

Varg is in a good road to repent for what he has done against the Gods as in portraying them as monsters and engaging in the black metal scene in this parody that was LaVeyanism. I think he is paying his dues properly now both against society and against the Gods.

Varg advances a form of Paganism. That tries to gain him much personal gratification, towards a similar way as we do. While this is bad, it is better than what many others do. Better make retarded or simplistic Pagans than make retarded xian hordes. Every person escaping christardianity is a person half saved.

As for those whom the Gods think need to reach higher they will call them in one way or another.

I do not condone Varg's behavior and I do not consider these correct, most of the things he does, but as the saying goes, better have one eyeball than be fully blind. And Varg uses his eyeball properly. He at least does some good work in awakening through proxy quite a few people.

Expecting him to see everything at once is like expecting of someone that dedicated yesterday to levitate off the floor the next day on will. Nobody also deserves to be attacked simply because they are a slowpoke.

I do not like the statements on his family either. His family lives in a proper way. He has raised a white family that is a paradigm for whites. I do not see what anything wrong with his lifestyle or family. They live strangely compared to modern life but their lifestyle is not wrong either. It's just a simple lifestyle how my own great-grandparents used to live, with minimum technology. He is clearly white, has a clearly white family, and he is a successful father. These to me are important points in success.

Varg is not a failure. He has done big shit, but I wouldn't call him a 'failure' in anyway.

Personal Growth said:
No problem. We are all on the same team here.

I do have relationship issues. So I really should not be one to try and give advice.

The topic posted explained that it's the jews and their curses, propaganda as well as some other issues we've had to deal with.

We are fighting a spiritual war here and I love our community and spiritual family here.

I don't try and say anything to anyone anymore.

Today a guy at work was talking about a seance he recently went to. And the messages from his passed over family.

I was thinking just listen and stay under the radar. I do my work with the RTRS.

Whats important is that we keep keeping on.

Keep strong and look after yourself sister

I think, aside from that you shouldn't keep repeating that to yourself, that after some time wih meditation, relationships will also go smoother.

I am probably not the best one to give advice either, but that doesn't mean I won't speak up if there are things that don't seem right.

Hm.. you're right on that one. Also, what can you say really about a seance. If all is well that has been said, why try to convince them otherwise.
There is too much depression in the world, and sometimes, hearing nice things from others would lighten ones day and help one move forward, rather than be stuck with grief.

Yes, and that is why I am going to do an RTR now :)

You keep strong yourself too.

People for some reason make a big deal of this Varg character like we have to hen peck his every comment. The guy is a typical anarcho primitivist who lives off the grid. It makes more sense for someone like that to be Pagan and have a nature religion. In America, Varg would be more normal as it has a large off the grid hippy environmentalist movement. If he didn't get famous for stabbing some guy to death in a hallway in some kind of strange business, metal beef then no one would know or care about this guy. I don't buy the self defense claim either, neither did the homicide investigators. Varg got paraded around in the media as part of the enemy created Satanic Panic era.

In the end Varg got tied up in the enemy energy field of the Kaballah which is tied into the CoS and he was cursed by it. This is just how the enemy goes. The enemy always wants to put their Jewish Kabballah into all New Aged and fake Satanist movements. The only thing I cared to comment on with Varg with the anarchist ideology he promotes as an ideology and the issues with it and such.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back