Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My GF mother has cancer

Abdimnt

My girlfriend got really depressed because she cant help her mother, ( she is not Satanist ) and she got a lots of problem from it, how could I help her both ? can I heal her mother somehow ? She got cervical cancer

Abdimnt said:
My girlfriend got really depressed because she cant help her mother, ( she is not Satanist ) and she got a lots of problem from it, how could I help her both ? can I heal her mother somehow ? She got cervical cancer

It is possible to heal other people same way as you can do magic on yourself. Raise energy, then use runes/mantras and affirmations along with visualizing her as healthy and normal.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing_Others.html

HailMotherLilith said:
Would you really waste your time and energy on those who do not deserve it?

Better focus your energies on the Final RTR!

I don't think that curing a person that is close to you in someway is "waste of time and energy". Final RTR is very important but here is no need to stop all other workings just to spam it, if he wants to help his gf and her mother it is completely fine to do it. Honestly the way you put it sounds kinda edgy.

Valontuoja said:
Abdimnt said:

It is possible to heal other people same way as you can do magic on yourself. Raise energy, then use runes/mantras and affirmations along with visualizing her as healthy and normal.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing_Others.html

HailMotherLilith said:
Would you really waste your time and energy on those who do not deserve it?

Better focus your energies on the Final RTR!

I don't think that curing a person that is close to you in someway is "waste of time and energy". Final RTR is very important but here is no need to stop all other workings just to spam it, if he wants to help his gf and her mother it is completely fine to do it. Honestly the way you put it sounds kinda edgy.

The fact that he mentioned his GF being not an SS, made me want to say what I said.

What if they end up breaking up? The enemy can use her and the mother to harm him, so that is why I said what I said.

I don't think that helping people you are close to is a bad thing, or something to be shunned.

Having an attitude that everyone around you should be left to die and suffer is hardly conducive to having other Gentiles want to look after you vs harm you in case they *break-up*.

Ps my partner, nor any of my children are SS and neither is my SS friend's husband and yet I find myself helping them just as I would an SS.. Especially knowing they are not yet capable of helping themselves when suffering from disease.

Should I stop in case we all break up with each other lest they attempt to attack me, despite my strong protective aura and ability to defend myself accordingly?

Abdimnt said:

Depending on the advancement of the cancer, it may be very difficult to help your girlfriend's mother.

If you do attempt energetic healing, you will need to work on it often and clean your aura for long periods of time after doing so. You will also need to keep your energy high by taking in as much white gold light as possible.

You can help your girlfriend's depression with large amounts of white gold energy which you can push into her body via your hands when you are together - she doesn't even have to be told what you are doing. Just be sure to program the energy accordingly to avoid it being misappropriated by her negative mindset.

don't interface with other peoples business,there is a rule here,you don't just go healing people all less they are related to you let's say wife,family or your pets.but your girlfriends mother is far away.there are rules when it comes to healing,you should be very careful you may be tapping into their karma or invoke bad energy upon yourself.make sure you know what your doing before considering it.sometimes it is best to let people have there experiences in life,the fact that you are SS dosnt mean you can just go heal people because you can do so.all less the person asked you to do so or gives you the permission to proceed.

Centralforce666 said:
I don't think that helping people you are close to is a bad thing, or something to be shunned.

Having an attitude that everyone around you should be left to die and suffer is hardly conducive to having other Gentiles want to look after you vs harm you in case they *break-up*.

Ps my partner, nor any of my children are SS and neither is my SS friend's husband and yet I find myself helping them just as I would an SS.. Especially knowing they are not yet capable of helping themselves when suffering from disease.

Should I stop in case we all break up with each other lest they attempt to attack me, despite my strong protective aura and ability to defend myself accordingly?

SS Brother took my words right out of my mouth:

shinninglight said:
don't interface with other peoples business,there is a rule here,you don't just go healing people all less they are related to you let's say wife,family or your pets.but your girlfriends mother is far away.there are rules when it comes to healing,you should be very careful you may be tapping into their karma or invoke bad energy upon yourself.make sure you know what your doing before considering it.sometimes it is best to let people have there experiences in life,the fact that you are SS dosnt mean you can just go heal people because you can do so.all less the person asked you to do so or gives you the permission to proceed.

Centralforce666 said:
Depending on the advancement of the cancer, it may be very difficult to help your girlfriend's mother.

If you do attempt energetic healing, you will need to work on it often and clean your aura for long periods of time after doing so. You will also need to keep your energy high by taking in as much white gold light as possible.

Isn't it possible to conduct a more direct working to interfere with the cell cycle itself, as long as energy is properly programmed and directed?
I was thinking along the lines of depriving the neoplastic cells of ATP in order to trigger either mitotic arrest, or apoptosis. I do remember trying a targeted working in order to elongate my telomeres ( in a positive way, of course). I noticed a certain 'tingling'. It made my body feel kind of funny. So I assume something must have happened.

Abdimnt said:

If all things go wrong, or you want to aid her in a more physical way, you could also convince her of starting an alternative treatment of intravenously administered vitamin C.

I have added some links for further reading:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1405876/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6037948/

The short story is:
Cancer cells divide really fast. Cell division is a process we call mitosis. As a result of the increased mitotic activity, cancer cells require much more energy in form of ATP, a molecule created in the citric acid cycle.

In the presence of oxygen, ascorbic acid is oxidated into into dehydroascorbic acid. Dehydroascorbic acid supposedly enters the cell through glucose transporters and 'hijacks' the enzymes used for
the creation of ATP. Another possibility is the creation of hydrogen peroxide ( H²O² ), a cell damaging molecule.

Ascorbic acid ( vitamin C ) would need to be administered intravenously, though. With dosages as high as 10g/d.
Some precautions would need to be taken first, though:
- a glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase test must be conducted first
- she should have no history of kidney stones

Of course, there are also studies that claim otherwise. I only rummaged through them a little bit, as I found the methods were rather questionable.
The regimens were often:
- severely underdosed ( really clever, my favorite! )
- given orally
- applied intravenously in combination with cytotoxic antineoplastic drugs, which are carcinogenic, mutagenic and teratogenic themselves; ergo causing second neoplasms. ( I even found one where they simultaneously applied Cisplatin, one of the most toxic antineoplastic drugs. Of course this disproves the use of ascorbic acid when only the average survival is measured then. Genius, eh? )

But I'm getting off-topic here. It sure is a start.. I think. I hope I could help a little bit.

shinninglight said:

I suppose we should all follow the rules then, and impose limitations upon ourselves so that we live under fear of karma and retribution at all times. Anyone that you heal had the potential to pass on their negative energy so the solution is not *avoiding* the act of healing but learning to do it in the correct fashion so as to avoid the negative consequences.

In saying that.. Not everyone is going to understand another person wanting to heal someone else inasmuch as one person might not understand another's desire to curse someone.

But a lack of understanding of motivation is not a reason to tell someone to stop.

Centralforce666 said:
shinninglight said:

I suppose we should all follow the rules then, and impose limitations upon ourselves so that we live under fear of karma and retribution at all times. Anyone that you heal had the potential to pass on their negative energy so the solution is not *avoiding* the act of healing but learning to do it in the correct fashion so as to avoid the negative consequences.

In saying that.. Not everyone is going to understand another person wanting to heal someone else inasmuch as one person might not understand another's desire to curse someone.

But a lack of understanding of motivation is not a reason to tell someone to stop.
I didn't ask him to stop,all am saying is there are situation were you do not get yourself involved all less given the go ahead to do so

shinninglight said:
I didn't ask him to stop,all am saying is there are situation were you do not get yourself involved all less given the go ahead to do so

In my experience that go ahead is more the absence of a directive not to engage, a directive given only by Satan or Demons with which one is close.

Since none of us here are any of the above, it is not our place to direct or not direct the finer choices of the OP, as this forum is about understanding health issues from a Satanic perspective. Persons seeking advice about what choices to make from a spiritual point of view will ask such questions in the main Joy of Satan forum and receive appropriate answer therein.

i have heard that peoples karma bring them diseases and just going to heal the person is interfering with their karma.I am saying this for someone who is not a member of your family that is not your responsibility,but if you love your girlfriend and you are willing to do this for her then go ahead

shinninglight said:
by go ahead i mean go ahead from the person receiving healing if you get it

I have never asked anyone's permission to spiritually heal them.. This is a practice of the modern day Reiki practitioner and is merely some sort of ethical consideration which has no effect on the ability of one to heal another person.

Obviously if another person is not receptive or even has reflective energy then this may impact the practitioner negatively but an experienced healer can feel this and then choose to either overcome it by putting more energy into it or disengage.

There are no rules or limitations on spiritual practices in Satanism, particularly with reference to arbitrary rules that serve no real purpose except to repress power and ability from being expressed in its truest form.

@CentralForce666: I apologize.
It just seemed right to me to say, what I said.

It's just that, there are people willing to use others for their own benefit and I do not want this SS Brethren to go through it and end up empty handed. As selfish as this might sound, I just said my opinion.
I'd appreciate any disagreement and correction. Thank you.

As a physical measure, a cancer sufferer should remove sugar from their diet in all forms. That includes rice, starches, and grains (bread, pasta, pastry).

Glucose is a Cancer cell's most important nutrient source. Going full keto is not guaranteed to heal, but it can provide enough of a respite to buy time or at least prolong life significantly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back