Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dental health, and healing cavities

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Hello,

I've had the bad habit of neglecting my teeth for years now, and it's been 3 years since I was able to go to the dentist. Despite this I have had few, if any problems regarding my teeth in my life thus far.

However. The last time I went, the dentist drilled a 3-4 millimeter wide hole in one of my front canines and simply said "We're going to take care of that next visit" This hole has not changed much in these past 3 years surprisingly, despite my neglect.

I am looking for some advice on healing my tooth, and forming a proper brushing / cleaning routine for my teeth. From what I understand a sun square would work well for healing my teeth, and coconut oil with baking soda works as a DIY toothpaste while I find a safe toothpaste to use.

Does anyone have any advice on this matter? I should have started looking after my health years ago, but I'm thankful nothing much has changed.

Also, as a side note; I will be getting dental insurance again soon, this is great news. Especially since my bottom wisdom teeth are just starting to come in.

Thank you all! :)

Ave Satanas!!!!

Poweredbythesun said:
Hello,

I've had the bad habit of neglecting my teeth for years now, and it's been 3 years since I was able to go to the dentist. Despite this I have had few, if any problems regarding my teeth in my life thus far.

However. The last time I went, the dentist drilled a 3-4 millimeter wide hole in one of my front canines and simply said "We're going to take care of that next visit" This hole has not changed much in these past 3 years surprisingly, despite my neglect.

I am looking for some advice on healing my tooth, and forming a proper brushing / cleaning routine for my teeth. From what I understand a sun square would work well for healing my teeth, and coconut oil with baking soda works as a DIY toothpaste while I find a safe toothpaste to use.

Does anyone have any advice on this matter? I should have started looking after my health years ago, but I'm thankful nothing much has changed.

Also, as a side note; I will be getting dental insurance again soon, this is great news. Especially since my bottom wisdom teeth are just starting to come in.

Ave Satanas!!!!

Hello.

One thing many people neglect when it comes to dental health is remineralization. You need more than a good brushing regimen and oil pulling. The bones of the body are made of many minerals and cavities can be healed and or prevented with proper nutrition.

Calcium, boron, magnesium, manganese and Vitamin D are good starts.

Because our food system has changed over time, our food has lost their nutrient density. Just look out how human bone structure has changed over time, minerals are needed for proper development and genetic structure.

One company that I buy my supplements from has a formula for bone health. I don't know your financial situation but I can list it if you are interested. If not, there are other things you can tale that is less expensive.

HPS Shannon said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Hello,

Ave Satanas!!!!

Hello.

One thing many people neglect when it comes to dental health is remineralization. You need more than a good brushing regimen and oil pulling. The bones of the body are made of many minerals and cavities can be healed and or prevented with proper nutrition.

Because our food system has changed over time, our food has lost their nutrient density. Just look out how human bone structure has changed over time, minerals are needed for proper development and genetic structure.

One company that I buy my supplements from has a formula for bone health. I don't know your financial situation but I can list it if you are interested. If not, there are other things you can tale that is less expensive.

Ahh, I hadn't quite thought about remineralization. I have been starting to look after my overall health more though

Currently I am in the process of saving up for a vehicle, but should be getting a substantial pay raise soon. As well, I have cut back my caffeine intake to a single slow release pill (for only when I need it). This will hopefully help in the remineralization of my bones and teeth, as caffeine inhibits the absorption of Vitamin D

Thank you HPS Shannon :)

Planned on doing a Sun square last Sunday to help with my teeth, but didn't :/ (And probably a good thing too)

What's the supplement you were going to recommend?

Also, on a side note: Does anyone have a good way to keep away mosquitos? They are everywhere now, and I keep getting bit. I've heard a vitamin B complex pill helps keep them away, but have not tried this

I don't know about an internal solution. Have you tried any essential oils? Currently I'm using something from my health food store called bug shield. It has: citronella, eucalyptus,lavendar,rosemary, cedarwood, geranium and lemongrass.

If you don't have a store that carries it you can buy a couple of the ingredients and mix yourself. I don't think it's necessary for all of them.

I've also tried tea tree oil but I'm apparently allergic because it caused my heart to race and feel nauseous, and I had to cancel hiking that day :(

You will also want to dilute essential oils in a carrier oil like olive or coconut. Test a small amount on your arm first for reason stated above.

One downfall is if you are sweating alot you will have to reapply...and you might smell a bit earthy depending on oils used.

I also found it helps to wear long sleeves/pants and loose thick clothing. If it's too thin and tight they will bite right through.

Poweredbythesun said:
Also, on a side note: Does anyone have a good way to keep away mosquitos? They are everywhere now, and I keep getting bit. I've heard a vitamin B complex pill helps keep them away, but have not tried this

Tala said:
I don't know about an internal solution. Have you tried any essential oils? Currently I'm using something from my health food store called bug shield. It has: citronella, eucalyptus,lavendar,rosemary, cedarwood, geranium and lemongrass.

If you don't have a store that carries it you can buy a couple of the ingredients and mix yourself. I don't think it's necessary for all of them.

I've also tried tea tree oil but I'm apparently allergic because it caused my heart to race and feel nauseous, and I had to cancel hiking that day :(

You will also want to dilute essential oils in a carrier oil like olive or coconut. Test a small amount on your arm first for reason stated above.

One downfall is if you are sweating alot you will have to reapply...and you might smell a bit earthy depending on oils used.

I also found it helps to wear long sleeves/pants and loose thick clothing. If it's too thin and tight they will bite right through.

Poweredbythesun said:

Thanks for the suggestions :) Personally I work in a hot environment, and can easily sweat away anything on my skin. Shorts, and T shirts are about the only thing I can wear without getting too hot :/

I'll have to take a look at 'bug shield'. Again, thank you! And have a great day! :D

HPS Shannon said:
Hello.

I'm interested in this supplement please. :D

It must be difficult working in heat with all those mosquitos :(

If nothing works it might be worth reposting a new topic in health for mosquito help? Perhaps not everyone with interest in dental matters has tips to combat the buggers. Just a thought... Best of luck!

Poweredbythesun said:
Tala said:

Poweredbythesun said:

Thanks for the suggestions :) Personally I work in a hot environment, and can easily sweat away anything on my skin. Shorts, and T shirts are about the only thing I can wear without getting too hot :/

I'll have to take a look at 'bug shield'. Again, thank you! And have a great day! :D

Poweredbythesun said:
Planned on doing a Sun square last Sunday to help with my teeth, but didn't :/ (And probably a good thing too)

So sorry for getting back to you late ❤

Will respond soon with supplement info :)

HPS Shannon said:
Poweredbythesun said:

That's alright :) Good to hear from you HPS Shannon :D

Poweredbythesun said:
HPS Shannon said:
Poweredbythesun said:

On the DrRons website, you'd want to go for the Cal 1000-Mag 500 bone formula supplement.

Poweredbythesun said:
Hello,

Ave Satanas!!!!

So good to know you will have dental insurance soon for its this you must do, a visit to dentist.

Till then the best I can tell you except brushing everyday your teeth, is wash your teeth with SALT WATER.
Salt its antimicrobial, its cleaning teath and it helps gum strengthen.

You just put a big spoon of salt in a glass of water, stir to dissolve, put in your mouth, move to wash for while and spil it out. Then continue with all the glass.

DO NOT rub your teeth with salt, you will damage smalto scratching them.

Now completely friendly I tell you that unless you have became very strong in energy to cause affect in physical damages, it is better to try first a practical method. Work on the squares of course but if you are not strong enough to cause a change on material world as repair, then you have quickly try material ways for there is a need to take care of.

HPS Shannon said:
Poweredbythesun said:
HPS Shannon said:

On the DrRons website, you'd want to go for the Cal 1000-Mag 500 bone formula supplement.

Thank you HPS Shannon :)

HPS Shannon said:
Poweredbythesun said:
HPS Shannon said:

Would all the other products displayed on the website considered helpful or only this one supplement is the best and others are all bad?

Not necessarily for treating teeth, but I am curious to know if other products are to be trusted as well?

HailMotherLilith said:
HPS Shannon said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Would all the other products displayed on the website considered helpful or only this one supplement is the best and others are all bad?

Not necessarily for treating teeth, but I am curious to know if other products are to be trusted as well?

As far as I'm concerned, all their products are suited positively for all different purposes. I buy many of their products.

HPS Shannon said:
HailMotherLilith said:
HPS Shannon said:

As far as I'm concerned, all their products are suited positively for all different purposes. I buy many of their products.

Alright,thank you!

Not sure if a good advice but you may also add up a toorhpaste that is specifically for sensituve teeth. In my case a sensodyne worked and cold and heat dont bother me so much now :)

Btw does anyone know a permanent cure for APHTOUS STOMATITIS?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back