Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important

Seems the general average consensus is about 20-25 mins for the full 9 rep ritual, which seems completely accurate. If you vibrate the word like Maxine does in the ritual and pause very slightly between each time you say it so they're not blurring into one long word, seems about right. Vaht--Vaht--Vaht--Vaht--Vaht--Vaht--Vaht--Vaht--Vaht as opposed to vahtvahtvahtvahtvahtvahtvahtvahtvaht. The former was the pace that existed in the previous RTRs, if you listen to Maxine's mp3's for the 72 and the Shema etc, she doesn't vibrate them out as fast as she can. You're sort of meant to be putting energy and focus into each vibration, isolating and destroying the letter each time you vibrate. Like Wotanwarrior said, there's a degree of quality over quantity at play. Lots of RTRs is great, but moreso when more time and energy has been put into doing it perfectly each time. The people who are taking around the 20 minute mark would be following the same vibrating pace from previous RTRs.

T.A.O.L. said:
I noticed the affirmation given on the AoP page also from the beginner meditation section felt like either it was spreading itself too thin, or something. So it was very soon after starting aops that I changed the affirmation into something more suiting for me.
Still using the same method of breathing in energy and affirming to build a strong aura only the affirmation after is different.

Nice. That's true. I do my AoP that way twice a day and still use that affirmation BUT I also do two other types of AoP each day. One that takes about 25 minutes and I add more power to that one by using that affirmation HPS Maxine gave us in the Building a Strong AoP #2 (or was it #1?). The one where you do an affirmation 18x after cleaning your aura. But instead I say after doing this AoP since it's so potent. The 4th one is the one in the recent Putting Extra Energy Into Cleaning Your Aura post where at the end you empower your AoP with the affirmation provided. I do that after cleansing myself how it says to in the post.

Hail Satan

Why are we getting confused over the time required for performing the ritual? Just do it at your own speed and it's fine. Mine takes 8-15 minutes, depending on the speed I feel like going. Not everyone is supposed to be speaking at the same frequency and speed as we're not automaton.

hailourtruegod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am Commander Cobra 666 and I approve this message.

2j8cau.jpg

"[We're] gonna fight them off. A seven (((nation army))) couldn't hold [us] back"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYFJjwXtsU4

I think it would sound better if that's how it went. Lol

I really loved your introduction video on your yt account. It was definetly way better than the video I went to go watch to look up the lore behind Cobra Commader :lol:
And that's saying something since even that video made me realize how cool he is. All I have to say after watching it is that's it's really fitting for you. :) 7

There is not a super deeper meaning into this.

I just became aware of the fact of the existence of this character a few years ago. And it happened there was a similar name and was cool and that's it. Plus the uniform was NS inspired.

I do not like all versions of the character bor all the story but it is KOOL.

2 rules for the RTR.

1. Do not overcomplexify the ritual. Just do it as instructed. Keep it personal if you want.

2. Only apply rule 1.

It takes me 20 minutes but sometimes 15. No need to impose a time standard.

Fuck the Pope and all he stands for peadophillia being one.

Well done SSrs destroy that horrible hotbead of Papacy.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am Commander Cobra 666 and I approve this message.

2j8cau.jpg

"[We're] gonna fight them off. A seven (((nation army))) couldn't hold [us] back"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYFJjwXtsU4

I think it would sound better if that's how it went. Lol

I really loved your introduction video on your yt account. It was definetly way better than the video I went to go watch to look up the lore behind Cobra Commader :lol:
And that's saying something since even that video made me realize how cool he is. All I have to say after watching it is that's it's really fitting for you. :) 7

There is not a super deeper meaning into this.

I just became aware of the fact of the existence of this character a few years ago. And it happened there was a similar name and was cool and that's it. Plus the uniform was NS inspired.

I do not like all versions of the character bor all the story but it is KOOL.

Of course. I wasn't trying to come off as it was something deep and spiritual or anything like that but I also wasn't trying to belittle how cool the design is either. So I hyped it up" in my reply. XD

The jews if one reads their own panicked news stories are losing their energy vortex. They are getting hit hard by this now.

HP Mageson666 said:
The jews if one reads their own panicked news stories are losing their energy vortex. They are getting hit hard by this now.
The kike pope is getting desperate, first he ask for more prayer now i read that he donated his Holy Shakel to Filipine for the hurricane, this is obvously done for making church look great, they never done something like this before. They are loosing!

Hail Satan!!!

luis said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The kike pope is getting desperate, first he ask for more prayer now i read that he donated his Holy Shakel to Filipine for the hurricane, this is obvously done for making church look great, they never done something like this before. They are loosing!

Hail Satan!!!

Pope to my country? Philippines? Meanwhile, I am seeing a bunch of people promoting magazines trying to connect everything with the jooish fairy tale over here. Shows that they have no true spiritual power like we have when bringing an enemy down. :lol:

497...498...49.9!... 500!!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! IT FEELS *SOOOOOO* GOOD!

I just LOVE the smell of dying kikes in the morning! :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :twisted: :twisted:

Wildfire said:
luis said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Hail Satan!!!

Pope to my country? Philippines? Meanwhile, I am seeing a bunch of people promoting magazines trying to connect everything with the jooish fairy tale over here. Shows that they have no true spiritual power like we have when bringing an enemy down. :lol:
Yep to Philippines, this is what i've read in the news here in Italy. They are desperate, hope we can bring them down even more. The Final Rtr is amazing, in just this short ammount of time we are getting this huge results...imagine in more time!

So these child molestors want to pray to their fake Goddess for protection while Venus is retrograde? Does this show how the virgin Mary is the opposite of the Pagan Goddess or simply that the church doesn't pay attention to their atsrological timing? Sun is in Libra which is ruled by Venus. No Venus power for the church!

Well, I must be doing something wrong... :cry: :( :cry:
It takes me an hour at least. :lol:
Vibrating each word 9 times.
Anyways, I still feel the energies.
Can I have the medal for being the slowest, please? :D
:lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back