Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Future Events Fall Of China

Stormblood said:
An angry mob in Italy? That would a first since decades. Most people are still pushovers. We've had countless times to rebel against the government since after World War II. The situation the country is versed in shows how much rotten Catholicism has made the people weak in the knees. The left (mostly) has kept dragging down the country for decades with nobody doing anything at all. Even when it comes to file a single complaint again non-political and small companies, the people are defeated in their mind and think that their voice would fall on deaf ears. This is the reality of the average citizen. The government should've been raided multiple times over in the last decades under the charges of racial and national treason, which is what the politicians have been doing all the time. The only punishment they deserve is death or being put in work camps with no properties at all, starting from those who get an unjust life annuity for ruining the country.

Yeah, improper term.
My economics' professor always used to say: a corrupt government for a corrupt people (and viceversa)...

Mussolini stated the same. That Christianity the Catholic Church had turned the Italian's from a race of warrior's, poets, artists, Emperors, philosophers and Empire builders into a cucked out, spiritually weak lot. And that he wanted to restore the Italian's to their Pagan soul and bring this out from within them.

The ancient Roman's sailed all the way to the America's. Rome went from having great men like Apollonius of Tyana to some fucking kike in a bathrobe who wear's a yarmulke called the pope.

HP Mageson666 said:
Mussolini stated the same. That Christianity the Catholic Church had turned the Italian's from a race of warrior's, poets, artists, Emperors, philosophers and Empire builders into a cucked out, spiritually weak lot. And that he wanted to restore the Italian's to their Pagan soul and bring this out from within them.

The ancient Roman's sailed all the way to the America's. Rome went from having great men like Apollonius of Tyana to some fucking kike in a bathrobe who wear's a yarmulke called the pope.

They are a decaying race of souls. I don't give a fuck about their condition, they can rot and die lol, the thing that really matters to me is that the spiritual upper, non judaic class (whether sons of enterpreneurs or butchers) doesn't get absorbed and dragged down in this heavy communist spiral they (the walking torahs) incorporate and manifest.

Thunder said:
HP Mageson666 said:

They are a decaying race of souls. I don't give a fuck about their condition, they can rot and die lol, the thing that really matters to me is that the spiritual upper, non judaic class (whether sons of enterpreneurs or butchers) doesn't get absorbed and dragged down in this heavy communist spiral they (the walking torahs) incorporate and manifest.
Calm down, i'm Italian and i'm a SS and as you can see there are a lot of SS that are Italian in here...now i'm not saying that all the Italians are woke but there are definitily many. What Xtianity did to Italians is that It made them weak and without the will to fight, only these days i feel that more are regaining their will to fight but it's probabily because of the Rtrs that is lifting off the spell. Before i was a SS i didn't have the will to fight nor did i care about humanity or the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back