Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan Lucifer The Lord Of The World

just wanted to let you know that what you posted makes a lot of since thank you for making things more clear sincerly terry

I love it. Wonderful information. I will be reading them over again. It always seems that you can find something new that you may have missed. All of this is so empowering. I read all through out the day. Gives me peace.

HAIL SATAN ALWAYS

I am a Buddhist but I want to be a satanist...
Please help me..
If I become a satanist am I forbidden to enter the shrines here??

Hail Satan

it would be awesome if these could be translated to audio or video, for people like me who are on the road or work often. keeping our knowledge up to date, our faith strong, all while taking care of our responsibilities. :)

HAIL SATAN

Have you heard any of these yet?

http://www.angelfire.com/josgreece/Satans_Library_Index.html

I'm not sure how often it's updated but there seems to be a lot of info on there. Just click on both new and old library as it says some links are broken.

PeterR said:
it would be awesome if these could be translated to audio or video, for people like me who are on the road or work often. keeping our knowledge up to date, our faith strong, all while taking care of our responsibilities. :)

HAIL SATAN

Tala said:
Have you heard any of these yet?

http://www.angelfire.com/josgreece/Satans_Library_Index.html

I'm not sure how often it's updated but there seems to be a lot of info on there. Just click on both new and old library as it says some links are broken.

PeterR said:

HAIL SATAN

thanks so much for that! starting right now!

Please i need help in initiating myself into the satan family. I have tried so many times but i dont notice anything at all. I also want to know what they meant by dry pen as a requirement to perform the rituals. I would be greatfull if i get a response real quick.

s.i.x.e.s said:
Please i need help in initiating myself into the satan family. I have tried so many times but i dont notice anything at all. I also want to know what they meant by dry pen as a requirement to perform the rituals. I would be greatfull if i get a response real quick.

DO NOT DO THE RITUAL MORE THAN ONCE! You dont have to feel anything. This depends on the individual. Some of us feel something, like a VERY good feeling and some of us dont. Do the best you can on doing the dedication right. IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE 100% PERFECT! The best thing is to just not stress about it. Like stated in there ´What is in our hearts and what our intentions are, are much more important than the amount of blood in our signature.` This also goes to the whole ritual, if you think you made a small mistake somewhere, do not worry about it. Just know the fact that it worked. :)

A dry pen means a dry pen, like the ones used for ´officejobs`(?)

You can also perform it in your Astral Temple(i did so myself)

s.i.x.e.s said:

Joyofsatan.org

s.i.x.e.s said:

Read the instructions on the website.

A dry pen would mean a biro although I dont recall the page stipulating that.

GL

Demonsson said:
Please help me..

Hail Satan

Why would you be forbidden from entering shrines as a satanist?

Demonsson said:
Please help me..

Hail Satan
Even though buddhism is corrupted, the entire tradition and idea of these shrines comes from the older Satanic religious tradition. Whether modern buddists know it or not, all these shrines ARE Satanic. So you are not forbidden from these shrines, it is actually the opposite you have far more right to enjoy them then those who don't know the whole truth of why they are there. They go to these shrines based on tradition and somewhat cloudy connection to them, because of the currupted unclearness of buddhism they don't appreciate quite as much as they possibly could, but you go with full understanding and appreciation of what the shrines represent.

Ave Satanas and ave to all satanic brothers and sisters
The great and immense thing about our Satan/Lucifer, is that he is not only the king of the material world, but, looking the whole theistic and occult practices, he is also the king of our body, similar to the planet.
In alchemy, the planet Earth (Gaia) is related to the human body. I also believed (not a matter of faith, but something that I understood in my within), that Satan resides in Agarthi. In the same way, his divine light is inside us, in our inner core. The ancient "heart point" in the vedic texts. This concept is not easy to understand, its beyond the human intelligence. People, normally have big difficulties to think in both ways, cosmic and microcosmic. They think that Satan is only phisical or non phisical entity. This is the matter.
The fire inside Earth (the Sun of Agarthi) is the fire (cosmic fire) in our earth. Not phisic only heart in phisical state, but the deep part of the athomic particles. This is express well in Kashmirian Shivaism.
Hope you all can understand my english :lol: :lol:

I've seen this mentioning of us and the gods being referred to as Serpents, or The Serpents, both by Satanists of the past and the enemy. If this is reference to our Kundalini then does this mean we differentiate from other races in that the Kundalini seems to be unique to us specifically? I know other races may have something similar but they are not Kundalinis in the context of the 'snake' that seems to be the foundation of our souls. A lot of us even move in serpentine patterns when meditating, and hissing is commonly done with our runes and meditations. Our relation to snakes is quite apparent and it's no wonder the enemy tries so hard to make them seen as evil; Harry Potter is real bad for it.

Serpents are also often pictured with or related to oceans and waters, such as the commonly referred to Sea Serpent in mythology and even The World Serpent. Satan being known as the 'Water Bearer' and his age being that of Aquarius brings to light a lot of symbolical relations to the water element. As such magical and beautiful beings created by those even more-so, how dare the enemy treat us as nothing more than a food source.

#skanda #peacock #serpant
In South India particularly In tamilnadu. They worship skandhan(pronounce as kan-dhan)/murugan. also they will call him as Kumaran and arumugan(six face god).son of lord Shiva. He is taken care by kirthikai Six out of seven stars( pleadise in Greek) when he was a baby. Also believed that he was born with 5more babies when goddess parvathi hugged them altogether they all became one. his six abodes are located in tamilnadu. They will call him as Tamil kadavul (God of Tamils)

His symbol : six pointed star
His vahana (vehicle) : peacock which will carry serpent in legs
God of war.

Once my most favourite God before I'm getting in to satanism. We can feel full of positive energies when we get in to his temple. As like Shiva's temple.

Maybe it's just me but the way this sermon is written is complete trash, literal garbage in comparison to HPC's writing.

The info is good but in the years it's been out I have had to re read it several times to understand or even remember the content.

I'm happy this goof is gone.

Greetings to all,

This is my first post and I hope I am posting this in the right section of this site.

Okay, here is what I would love to know, Who Is the Author of this site and how did they get this sea of knowledge? The knowledge on this site and also on other sites Is unbelievable,

All I have to say Is who ever this Author is they are for real and they are truly blessed by a higher power, one that most of the World don't know about.

The information and knowledge this Author is putting out on all these site is truly a gift to humanity and I am glad that I found them.

This Author is doing just about the most dangerous job on this planet, by putting out this information, and I am sure this information have a lot of people scared from the ones that run this World to the ones that are believing in them.

Thank you for everything you are dong free of charge.

Love you.

Be very welcome.
You posted a reply to an existing topic, but you can create your own topics if needed.
You might want to read this topic to understand how to use the forums: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

mx384 said:
Greetings to all,

This is my first post and I hope I am posting this in the right section of this site.

Okay, here is what I would love to know, Who Is the Author of this site and how did they get this sea of knowledge? The knowledge on this site and also on other sites Is unbelievable,

All I have to say Is who ever this Author is they are for real and they are truly blessed by a higher power, one that most of the World don't know about.

The information and knowledge this Author is putting out on all these site is truly a gift to humanity and I am glad that I found them.

This Author is doing just about the most dangerous job on this planet, by putting out this information, and I am sure this information have a lot of people scared from the ones that run this World to the ones that are believing in them.

Thank you for everything you are dong free of charge.

Love you.

Welcome!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich founded the Joy of Satan in 2003, and became the Medium for Father's Satan's limitless knowledge.
Without her, the JoS would not exist.
You can read some of her posts here: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back