Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Climate

Europe Gladio

Before the polar shift happened around 10,000 BC, was the world warmer in a tropical sense? Was everywhere more lush than it is today?(Outlandish question I know) Did dinosaurs and man coexist with one another? Were the famed mythical creatures such as the minotaur, phoenix, trolls, dwarves, nymphs, elves, ect as literal as they were described or are they a metaphor of an entity that existed the more fanciful depictions more symbolic?

Europe Gladio said:
Before the polar shift happened around 10,000 BC, was the world warmer in a tropical sense? Was everywhere more lush than it is today?(Outlandish question I know) Did dinosaurs and man coexist with one another? Were the famed mythical creatures such as the minotaur, phoenix, trolls, dwarves, nymphs, elves, ect as literal as they were described or are they a metaphor of an entity that existed the more fanciful depictions more symbolic?

Dinosaurs never coexisted with humans. Any article that tries to prove this is straight up payed for the Jewish/Noahide agenda. In Judaism the Earth is 5778 years old, and since they can't disprove the existence of Dinosaurs, they try to justify that Dinosaurs coexisted with humans before the flood. It is Judaism 100%.

The nymphs dwarves and what not are elementals who occupy some plane or something according to Initiation into Hermetics. You have to astral project and go to their realm I think in the spirit world. Also the Gods landed here in the Age of Leo which was in fact 6,000 years ago. The climate was probably the same in my opinion. The nuclear war that happened here probably only happened in India in the South and it shows us how powerful nuclear weapons can be. I doubt anything artificial or man made caused Sri Lanka to sink or sea levels to rise over it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back