Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opening Astral Senses

HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:
I'll use this space to make a related question, instead of creating a new topic. Anyone's answers are welcome, not just Lydia's.

I suspect that I may have a blockage on my third eye, as I have now been experiencing a sensation as if there is something heavy on my forehead. Something as heavy as a small piece of natural magnet. Yesterday (when this started), I even felt a headache along with this.

I'm still doing the opening exercise everyday (because I want to make sure I won't lose any progress before I stop doing it) and it's been effective for me so far, as I've been feeling pressure on my forehead all the time ever since I experienced what I mentioned in my first message here.

At this point I don't even need to focus on my third eye in order to feel anything there. The only time I don't feel anything at all on my forehead is in the first few minutes after waking up. Then once I'm awake and get up, the pressure sensation on my forehead naturally kicks in within a few minutes. It's like my third eye sleeps along with the rest of my body and then awakes along, too.

But now since yesterday, I suspect of this possible blockage. I may try vibrating Thurisaz 27x on it and see what I feel.

But what if my suspicion is wrong and that's not a blockage after all? Is there anything bad that can result from vibrating Thurizas on my third eye without there being any blockage on it? That's my question.

I personally do not think it would do any damage, but try adding an affirmation such as:

"In a positive and a healthy manner for me, the energy of Thurisaz is safely and fully opening my third eye without any complications whatsoever."

Also, I can relate to you in a sense of the similar pain.

While doing the Beautiful meditation from Satan, I felt a really hard and painful feeling in my sixth chakra and my pineal gland too... I suppose this could explain why I also fell ill, but it could probably just be the harsh positions in my room...

Good idea! I will try adding an affirmation like this. Thank you for the suggestion.

And now that you mentioned it, the pain I felt spread to the back of my head too, and to the right, which is said to be the location of the pineal gland.

I've been vibrating Thaum on my third eye at least 18 times every session, so this could also be a result from over-stimulation.

Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:
I'll use this space to make a related question, instead of creating a new topic. Anyone's answers are welcome, not just Lydia's.

I suspect that I may have a blockage on my third eye, as I have now been experiencing a sensation as if there is something heavy on my forehead. Something as heavy as a small piece of natural magnet. Yesterday (when this started), I even felt a headache along with this.

I'm still doing the opening exercise everyday (because I want to make sure I won't lose any progress before I stop doing it) and it's been effective for me so far, as I've been feeling pressure on my forehead all the time ever since I experienced what I mentioned in my first message here.

At this point I don't even need to focus on my third eye in order to feel anything there. The only time I don't feel anything at all on my forehead is in the first few minutes after waking up. Then once I'm awake and get up, the pressure sensation on my forehead naturally kicks in within a few minutes. It's like my third eye sleeps along with the rest of my body and then awakes along, too.

But now since yesterday, I suspect of this possible blockage. I may try vibrating Thurisaz 27x on it and see what I feel.

But what if my suspicion is wrong and that's not a blockage after all? Is there anything bad that can result from vibrating Thurizas on my third eye without there being any blockage on it? That's my question.

I personally do not think it would do any damage, but try adding an affirmation such as:

"In a positive and a healthy manner for me, the energy of Thurisaz is safely and fully opening my third eye without any complications whatsoever."

While doing the Beautiful meditation from Satan, I felt a really hard and painful feeling in my sixth chakra and my pineal gland too... I suppose this could explain why I also fell ill, but it could probably just be the harsh positions in my room...

Good idea! I will try adding an affirmation like this. Thank you for the suggestion.

And now that you mentioned it, the pain I felt spread to the back of my head too, and to the right, which is said to be the location of the pineal gland.

I've been vibrating Thaum on my third eye at least 18 times every session, so this could also be a result from over-stimulation.

Perhaps so.

Maybe try working on your sixth chakra and then your pineal gland after working on your third eye?

Third eye is an extension of the sixth chakra, so they are connected and instead of you feeling the pain in the back of the head, your sixth chakra could be the one who is causing you pain and not the third eye itself.

You did mention pain and heaviness in the middle of your head, so perhaps it is indeed your sixth chakra and not your third eye.

Do try them out both and focus fully on feeling which is truly the cause of your painful experience.

I always use feeling, which is probably why even in my natal chart done by Lydia said that, I am very intuitive.

Always use feeling when meditating, because only with feeling can you determine your success. :)
At least I do that.

Just want to note that there are powerful meditations that don't make use of any mantra. You can of course add them either before or after but they are optional indeed. That's to avoid false beliefs that mantra is always a required practice. For example, if you have a very sore throat and your voice is lower than whisper, you can't certainly vibrate anything. However, you can clean yourself and do healing workings that are effective without vibration, not to mention asana and pranayama.

Advanced meditations that are on topic: pineal breathing meditation, third eye breathing meditation
Advanced meditations off-topic: working with elements (invoking, evoking, rotating), Magnum Opus steps, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, advanced chakra spinning
Other powerful meditations on-topic: blue light meditation, meditation from Satan, meditation on Satan
Other powerful meditations off-topic: twin serpents, single serpent, secreting ectoplasm

Anyway, I think I've said pretty much everything I wanted to say throughout my posts on this topic. I wish you all best results with opening your astral senses.

HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Perhaps so.

Maybe try working on your sixth chakra and then your pineal gland after working on your third eye?

Third eye is an extension of the sixth chakra, so they are connected and instead of you feeling the pain in the back of the head, your sixth chakra could be the one who is causing you pain and not the third eye itself.

You did mention pain and heaviness in the middle of your head, so perhaps it is indeed your sixth chakra and not your third eye.

Do try them out both and focus fully on feeling which is truly the cause of your painful experience.

I always use feeling, which is probably why even in my natal chart done by Lydia said that, I am very intuitive.

Always use feeling when meditating, because only with feeling can you determine your success. :)
At least I do that.

Yeah, you'd often share with me back in 2016 how you had the ability to sense and feel energy, entities and so on, despite not being able to see them at the time. This is very good. I still have to fully develop this.

And you may be right. I thought of that being my 6th chakra too, especially when I experienced what I described in my first message.

I did vibrate Thurisaz on my third eye a few times yesterday (fewer than 27), and I'm not sure if that did anything, but today I'm no longer experiencing pain like I did.

I'm currently redoing the awakening exercises in sequence and I'd like to make sure my third eye is fully open before I move to working on my 6th chakra, but I may also start doing that right away while taking some spare time in my day to do lesser work on my third eye, as I can already feel it fairly well at this point.

Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:

Perhaps so.

At least I do that.

Yeah, you'd often share with me back in 2016 how you had the ability to sense and feel energy, entities and so on, despite not being able to see them at the time. This is very good. I still have to fully develop this.

And you may be right. I thought of that being my 6th chakra too, especially when I experienced what I described in my first message.

I did vibrate Thurisaz on my third eye a few times yesterday (fewer than 27), and I'm not sure if that did anything, but today I'm no longer experiencing pain like I did.

I'm currently redoing the awakening exercises in sequence and I'd like to make sure my third eye is fully open before I move to working on my 6th chakra, but I may also start doing that right away while taking some spare time in my day to do lesser work on my third eye, as I can already feel it fairly well at this point.

Don't neglect opening your other chakras too.

Firstly open them, then work on them one at a time, while spinning others to make sure they do not close.

HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Perhaps so.

At least I do that.

Firstly open them, then work on them one at a time, while spinning others to make sure they do not close.

Sorry, I meant to say: First awaken all of them before proceeding to open your chakras fully one at a time.

HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Perhaps so.

At least I do that.

Alright. I'll move on to my 6th chakra soon. This will probably help further empower my third eye itself, as its main chakra will be open too.

Thank you for the advice o/

I've had trouble with this too and I figured the only way is to visualize the numbers while chanting. Obviously that's a problem if you are trying to open your 3rd eye to improve visualization...

Maybe with mudras the exact amount of reps is less important?

luis said:
Lydia said:
Stormblood said:
Mantras and mudras are two of the eight steps of Eightfold Path. None of them is strictly necessary but the more of them you do, the faster you progress. So, let's not start urban legends about how mantras are mandatory while mudras are unnecessary, and that visualisation alone is ineffective. All are different pieces of the puzzle.

Agreed, I combine as much as possible. When I work on each chakra, I do the specific breathing for the chakra, the mudra, breathing in of the color of the chakra, and the mantra. Plus visualization but I don't mention that as it's a given with the breathing in of the color, visualizing the color going into the chakra and the chakra being strong and powerful.

@Dypet Rod- it could be a blockage or binding, or it could just be energy build-up. Try Thurisaz as you wrote and see how it goes.
The only problem that i've got with mudra is that if i do like 8 or 9 vibration while doing a mudra then it's fine but if i do more i can't remember the number...do you have any tips?

Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:

Alright. I'll move on to my 6th chakra soon. This will probably help further empower my third eye itself, as its main chakra will be open too.

Oh btw, this came while I was doing Void Meditation: Try vibrating Mail mantra into your crown chakra, from third eye to pineal gland and finally Crown Chakra.

This reacted a lot for me, but I started to feel subtle blissful feeling in my crown chakra, but did react painfully to my pineal gland and sixth chakra.

HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Oh btw, this came while I was doing Void Meditation: Try vibrating Mail mantra into your crown chakra, from third eye to pineal gland and finally Crown Chakra.

This reacted a lot for me, but I started to feel subtle blissful feeling in my crown chakra, but did react painfully to my pineal gland and sixth chakra.

Stupid air correct, I meant to say Maum mantra...

HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Got it. When you vibrate "Mail", your chakras open as easily as a mail envelope.

Terrible joke, I know. Just the type I like xD But just kidding. I'm pretty sure you meant Maum.

So this would be just like the former awakening exercise for the crown chakra, which used the B-B-B-B-B-B vibration to stimulate both the third eye, the 6th chakra and the crown in just one exhale, 1/3rd of the vibration on each chakra.
I might give this one a try, too.

Tala said:
I've had trouble with this too and I figured the only way is to visualize the numbers while chanting. Obviously that's a problem if you are trying to open your 3rd eye to improve visualization...

luis said:
Lydia said:
Agreed, I combine as much as possible. When I work on each chakra, I do the specific breathing for the chakra, the mudra, breathing in of the color of the chakra, and the mantra. Plus visualization but I don't mention that as it's a given with the breathing in of the color, visualizing the color going into the chakra and the chakra being strong and powerful.

@Dypet Rod- it could be a blockage or binding, or it could just be energy build-up. Try Thurisaz as you wrote and see how it goes.
The only problem that i've got with mudra is that if i do like 8 or 9 vibration while doing a mudra then it's fine but if i do more i can't remember the number...do you have any tips?
I tried with number too but i feel like it's not good too concentrate on the numbers while i should concentrare on the chakra...

Tala said:

luis said:

I used to always count reps for chakras, but this past while, I stopped. I just go with how it feels. I got this idea from the fact that when I do yoga, I never time the asanas, and often I will stay in one for what feels like 10 minutes just blissing out, and other times I hardly need to do the same one but will do another asana for longer. Same with exercise, I never count pushups or whatever, I just do what my body needs.

So I took this idea to my chakra reps and stopped counting. I do count for my morning chakra work with the Sumarian God names (Ninib -> Marduk) to make sure I start my day well-balanced, and for my nighttime chakra work using SaTaNaMa I count (7 each up, then 7 each down, then 13 into aura) so I end my day well-balanced, but for my main chakra work, I do not count.

This may not be ideal for other people, but so far it works just fine for me, and allows me to do mudras and trance better without having to count. Keep in mind, not all chakras are equally developed, so some need more reps than others, and this allows to tune into the chakra and do what it needs :)

Lydia said:
Tala said:

luis said:

I used to always count reps for chakras, but this past while, I stopped. I just go with how it feels. I got this idea from the fact that when I do yoga, I never time the asanas, and often I will stay in one for what feels like 10 minutes just blissing out, and other times I hardly need to do the same one but will do another asana for longer. Same with exercise, I never count pushups or whatever, I just do what my body needs.

So I took this idea to my chakra reps and stopped counting. I do count for my morning chakra work with the Sumarian God names (Ninib -> Marduk) to make sure I start my day well-balanced, and for my nighttime chakra work using SaTaNaMa I count (7 each up, then 7 each down, then 13 into aura) so I end my day well-balanced, but for my main chakra work, I do not count.

This may not be ideal for other people, but so far it works just fine for me, and allows me to do mudras and trance better without having to count. Keep in mind, not all chakras are equally developed, so some need more reps than others, and this allows to tune into the chakra and do what it needs :)

I have a question...

When cleaning your chakras, do you clean each one from third eye, crown chakra to Base Chakra? Or from Base to Crown?

Lydia said:
Thunder said:
Lydia, talking about cleaning, is it possible and effective to use Munka on a chakra to clean it from negative karmic energies?
I tried it today on my 6th, it looks like it works well. I ask to be sure that it will bring results (don't want to waste my time lol) and, would that count as a working?

I actually recently did this with Ansuz through all my chakras and had good results it felt like my chakras could be empowered more now that they are more free :) And I was considering doing it with Munka after reading a comment from Mageson about how Munka is the destroyer of karma, great minds think alike ;)

As for it counting as a working, if you mean can you do other workings without the energy being diluted, yes you should be fine. But if you mean should you do it for 40 days, yes to this as well. Even 9 or 18 days should be effective, I got this after reading what Maxine wrote about how the cleaning for the RTR will have permanent results after 9 days.

Yeah ahah I thought the same way after reading that :p ;)
I think I will do 40 day workings though, on pairs, just to be sure. Does the moom phase matter or do I have to wait until cancer waning moon in your opinion?

@Thunder, probably any moon sign, as long as it's waning.

HailMotherLilith said:

Air correct? Another autocorrect fail :lol: To answer your other question, clean in whatever order you think is best.

Lydia said:

I forgot to specify, when doing my morning chakra work, I do low reps of the God names. And for my main chakra work, I trance and do however many the chakra needs, no counting.

Lydia said:
@Thunder, probably any moon sign, as long as it's waning.

HailMotherLilith said:

Air correct? Another autocorrect fail :lol: To answer your other question, clean in whatever order you think is best.

Lydia said:

I forgot to specify, when doing my morning chakra work, I do low reps of the God names. And for my main chakra work, I trance and do however many the chakra needs, no counting.

Thank you Miss Lydia.

And yes,auto correct failed on me BIG TIME.

Thanks Lydia, it makes a lot more sense to go by feel when doing mudras with mantras. I think it will help to not have to worry about something like reps or if one is doing it right etc.

I like how you split up the chakra work too, this way everything gets attention. That's something I'd like to improve on because I usually do one big session early and a short one later.

Btw, thanks a lot for taking time from astro work to help us with some of this info.

Lydia said:
Tala said:

luis said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I like bad jokes too :lol:

Dypet Rod said:
Got it. When you vibrate "Mail", your chakras open as easily as a mail envelope.

Terrible joke, I know. Just the type I like xD But just kidding. I'm pretty sure you meant Maum.

Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:

So this would be just like the former awakening exercise for the crown chakra, which used the B-B-B-B-B-B vibration to stimulate both the third eye, the 6th chakra and the crown in just one exhale, 1/3rd of the vibration on each chakra.

Auto correct failed us so badly :lol:

Alright, tell me how it went for you and if you noticed any changes! :)

I make up one almost all the time xD I can hit it off easily with someone who tells me a bad joke/pun.

Tala said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I like bad jokes too :lol:

Dypet Rod said:

HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Auto correct failed us so badly :lol:

Alright, tell me how it went for you and if you noticed any changes! :)

Alright, will do. Thank you for all the suggestions o/

That's weird I thought I replied to this once but it didn't go through..

Anyhow that makes me feel better about doing mudras actually. It's not good to worry about if one is counting wrong for example.

I like how you split up the chakra work too to keep things balanced. Something I'd like to try when I can.

Btw, thanks for taking some time out of your busy astro schedule to help us out :)

Lydia said:
Tala said:

luis said:

@Lydia where can I find your astrology prediction Service ? Or your astrology Service :) I want to buy one.

Khnumft.Horus said:
@Lydia where can I find your astrology prediction Service ? Or your astrology Service :) I want to buy one.

It's here: http://lydiasastrology.com

But she is currently very busy with others orders and your order would only be sent to you at a later time.

Ehyyy Lydia what about using Ehiwaz (imo is Libra-Scorpio) on the 5th to empower clairaudience/voyance?
Maybe starting on halloween? (Which imo is the correct time for the rune).

Ehyyy Lydia what about using Ehiwaz (imo is Libra-Scorpio) on the 5th to empower clairaudience/voyance?

HailMotherLilith said:
Khnumft.Horus said:

But she is currently very busy with others orders and your order would only be sent to you at a later time.

Yeah, she's still currently processing my order too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I look forward to the reading when she gets time, Lydia is awesome ^_^

Back to the topic at hand; I've actually started the working to open my astral senses. And as far as I can tell, it's working well :D And I'm looking forward to doing the Jupiter square soon, further opening and empowering my developing senses :)

The version of the meditation is the one found here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800&hilit=Inanna

I was just wondering if your version is better / more powerful. Or if it's all individually based.

Thank you! And have a great day! :D

Poweredbythesun said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Khnumft.Horus said:

Yeah, she's still currently processing my order too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I look forward to the reading when she gets time, Lydia is awesome ^_^

I just went 3 months with hardly any sleep (literally nothing helped me sleep), so I was moving really slow through my orders :/ I finally caught up on sleep this past week so I should start moving through them much quicker now :)

As for that other working with Inanna's mantra, I find the affirmations are too much, too many. But it may be best for some people, this is why it's good to see different perspectives so you can use the best one for you :)

Lydia said:
Poweredbythesun said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I just went 3 months with hardly any sleep (literally nothing helped me sleep), so I was moving really slow through my orders :/ I finally caught up on sleep this past week so I should start moving through them much quicker now :)

As for that other working with Inanna's mantra, I find the affirmations are too much, too many. But it may be best for some people, this is why it's good to see different perspectives so you can use the best one for you :)

It's good to hear you're feeling better :) I've learned patience is a virtue and, we're all pretty busy after all. Especially now with the double RTRs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But, things will get better. I mean, look at what's happening right now around the world :D

Thunder said:

Eiws has a Scorpio nature. It's written right in the runes page. If anything has a Libra nature it would be something that unites or balances opposites, like Ior/Ehwaz (which may be Gemini, though).

Lydia said:
I just went 3 months with hardly any sleep (literally nothing helped me sleep), so I was moving really slow through my orders :/

Your pic goes well with this Lydia xD

Stormblood said:
Thunder said:

Eiws has a Scorpio nature. It's written right in the runes page. If anything has a Libra nature it would be something that unites or balances opposites, like Ior/Ehwaz (which may be Gemini, though).

Yeah you are right, I agree. I've always wanted to know more about that, how runes connect to the constellations, to understand better the essence of each rune and their practical uses. But I see that many times, the question is avoided here.

Thunder said:
Stormblood said:
Thunder said:

Yeah you are right, I agree. I've always wanted to know more about that, how runes connect to the constellations, to understand better the essence of each rune and their practical uses. But I see that many times, the question is avoided here.

So why not to take it upon yourself and meditate upon each of them? Soon there will be Samhain which is a great moment for tapping in your racial consciousness and acquire some more knowledge. The JoS main website also suggests Perthro helps uncover knowledge about the runes. I'd go even further and propose we make a new thread on the forum and everyone takes part in this recollection experience through personal meditation, then we can all come to that thread and share our findings, if we want to. What do you think about it?

Stormblood said:
Thunder said:
Stormblood said:

So why not to take it upon yourself and meditate upon each of them? Soon there will be Samhain which is a great moment for tapping in your racial consciousness and acquire some more knowledge. The JoS main website also suggests Perthro helps uncover knowledge about the runes. I'd go even further and propose we make a new thread on the forum and everyone takes part in this recollection experience through personal meditation, then we can all come to that thread and share our findings, if we want to. What do you think about it?

Eh, I don't have time for it because I'm always full of things to do, but I'd honestly like to, lol.
I'm 100% for it! Trust me I was going to propose it myself :lol:
As for the astral senses, the main purpose was to find a "pisces" or "scorpio" rune to empower them further. But I'm all for it.

For anyone doing this or interested in this meditation:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800&hilit=Inanna

I just wanted to share a variation I found helpful. Instead of doing 88 reps of Innana I'm doing 108 or 216 in groups of 9. Reason being I can vibrate them directly into the chakra points as well as easily visualize at the same time.

9 × Crown chakra
9 × 6th Chakra
9 × Third eye
9 × Half the Minor Chakras for
Clairvoyance. 3 on top part of
forehead.
9× 2nd half of Minor Chakras. 3 on bottom part of forehead.
9× Temple chakras
9× 3 points on left ear
9× 4 points on left part of skull
9× 3 points on right ear
9× 4 points on right part of skull
9× 3 points on back of skull
9× pineal gland.

For 216 repeat.

Hello, does a dedication by blood to Satan work on a void moon? Does a blood covenant with someone else work on a void moon? Thanks for answering.

Hail Satan

Hello, does a dedication by blood to Satan work on a void moon? Does a blood covenant with someone else work on a void moon? Thanks for answering.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back