Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancient Jewish Record States Jews Are From The Far East

Mageson666

Adam And Eve Stolen From Hinduism

The Jews are originally from the far east even their own historical records in the east state this fact:

"A footnote from Volume 1[p.346] of Marco Polo's Travels, translated by Sir Henry Yule. It states: "Much has been written about the ancient settlement of Jews at Kaifunfu [in China]. One of the most interesting papers on the subject is in Chinese Repository Vol. XX. It gives the translation of a Chinese Jewish inscription... Here is a passage: "With respect to the Israelitish religion we find an inquiry that its first ancestor Adam, came originally from India..."[1]

"The name "Adam" the first created man according to the Talmud, is a name derived from the Sanskrit aadim, which means the first or most ancient man."[2]

In the ancient Hindu religion the God Shiva created Adimu [Adim] and Eva in Sri Lanka. Eva is a Sanskrit mantra and term just as Adimu is. This is where the Jews stole this from. Shiva's symbol is the serpent and this was rewritten by the Jews with the original God in the form of the serpent as the now evil being. The Yezidhi's also state they came from India and where created in ancient Sri Lanka by their God Satan whom they also call Shiva the ancient name of this God in Sri Lanka. They mentioned this God Satan after creating Humanity then taught them the knowledge of the serpent the Light Body teachings. The Yezidhi six pointed star is also from India. This God was also called Enki by the Sumerian's and Oannes by the Babylonians and Ioannes by the Greeks more popularly know as Dionysus. Whom the Greeks stated came from Sri Lanka. The Greeks also stated they came from the east. The Greeks called Shiva openly Dionysus when they went east with Alexander. Satan is a Sanskrit title of the highest God. Shiva is called Sada Shiva which means Eternal Shiva. In Sanskrit the D and T are doubled letter Eternal in Sanskrit is also openly spelled as Sata as well as Sada. Its Sata Shiva or Satan Shiva with the anusvara on the end.

Source
Proof Of Vedic Culture's Global Existence, Knapp [1] [2]
Serpent And Siva Worship, Clarke
The Truth Behind The Christ Myth, Pinkham
A Lamp To Illuminate The Five Stages,Tsongkhapa

Hi brothers, sisters

I got a few qeustions! I am new to this forum and hopefully you would still help me
with iT.
Totally something different , but i was not able to make a new topic for it so i post it here. Sorry for the incorrect way of let my qeustion known.

I just starten the 40 day program. Now i am almost at the point that i have to do the yoga parts:
the Physical Yoga:
[ Hatha Yoga Routine PDF ]
[ Kundalini Yoga Routine PDF ].
Those pdf does not work do anyone still have it somewhere?

Earlyr back in the days i just found the 40 days program in the dutch language. Does anyone still have that one aswell?

Again sorry i was not able to make a topic but i want to continue! Please private massage me so i am sure i see back the answer.

Thanks already

Hail satan

High Priest... High Priest.... High Priest..... mage'son

Moses got drunk and made a couple wrong turns after leaving their bondage in Egypt. It's why it took them 40 years. Every child knows this!

Looks like some serious shit. So they were created in that area by the ets ?

Does this relate to the Jews ?

In the Mahabharata, some Mleccha warriors are described as having "heads completely shaved or half-shaved or covered with matted locks, [as being] impure in habits, and of crooked faces and noses[31] They are "dwellers of hills" and "denizens of mountain-caves. Mlecchas were born of the cow (belonging to Vasishtha), of fierce eyes, accomplished in smiting looking like messengers of Death, and all conversant with the deceptive powers of the Asuras".[32]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mleccha

Jack The GOOD guy said:

In the Mahabharata, some Mleccha warriors are described as having "heads completely shaved or half-shaved or covered with matted locks, [as being] impure in habits, and of crooked faces and noses[31] They are "dwellers of hills" and "denizens of mountain-caves. Mlecchas were born of the cow (belonging to Vasishtha), of fierce eyes, accomplished in smiting looking like messengers of Death, and all conversant with the deceptive powers of the Asuras".[32]

I know you may already know this, but for generally anyone interpreting the Vedas, keep in mind Mageson spoke of the Asura being "evil" or literal enemies as allegorical, and are in fact a part of the process in the same allegories regarding empowerment.

The "enemy" thing of the Asuras is a later corruption.

HP Mageson666 said:

The Jews are originally from the far east even their own historical records in the east state this fact:

"A footnote from Volume 1[p.346] of Marco Polo's Travels, translated by Sir Henry Yule. It states: "Much has been written about the ancient settlement of Jews at Kaifunfu [in China]. One of the most interesting papers on the subject is in Chinese Repository Vol. XX. It gives the translation of a Chinese Jewish inscription... Here is a passage: "With respect to the Israelitish religion we find an inquiry that its first ancestor Adam, came originally from India..."[1]

"The name "Adam" the first created man according to the Talmud, is a name derived from the Sanskrit aadim, which means the first or most ancient man."[2]

In the ancient Hindu religion the God Shiva created Adimu [Adim] and Eva in Sri Lanka. Eva is a Sanskrit mantra and term just as Adimu is. This is where the Jews stole this from. Shiva's symbol is the serpent and this was rewritten by the Jews with the original God in the form of the serpent as the now evil being. The Yezidhi's also state they came from India and where created in ancient Sri Lanka by their God Satan whom they also call Shiva the ancient name of this God in Sri Lanka. They mentioned this God Satan after creating Humanity then taught them the knowledge of the serpent the Light Body teachings. The Yezidhi six pointed star is also from India. This God was also called Enki by the Sumerian's and Oannes by the Babylonians and Ioannes by the Greeks more popularly know as Dionysus. Whom the Greeks stated came from Sri Lanka. The Greeks also stated they came from the east. The Greeks called Shiva openly Dionysus when they went east with Alexander. Satan is a Sanskrit title of the highest God. Shiva is called Sada Shiva which means Eternal Shiva. In Sanskrit the D and T are doubled letter Eternal in Sanskrit is also openly spelled as Sata as well as Sada. Its Sata Shiva or Satan Shiva with the anusvara on the end.

Source

Could you please tell what is Anu in Babylonian mythology? Enki is Satan and Enlil is Beelzebub, but who is Anu?

Tinusje31 said:
Hi brothers, sisters

I got a few qeustions! I am new to this forum and hopefully you would still help me
with iT.
Totally something different , but i was not able to make a new topic for it so i post it here. Sorry for the incorrect way of let my qeustion known.

I just starten the 40 day program. Now i am almost at the point that i have to do the yoga parts:
the Physical Yoga:

Earlyr back in the days i just found the 40 days program in the dutch language. Does anyone still have that one aswell?

Again sorry i was not able to make a topic but i want to continue! Please private massage me so i am sure i see back the answer.

Thanks already

Hail satan

Here are the PDFs you're looking for, taken from Satan's Library: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2yd6kb6zwf0qe5/KUNDALINI%20%26%20HATHA%20YOGA%20ROUTINE.zip?dl=1

Tinusje31 said:
Hi brothers, sisters

with iT.

the Physical Yoga:

Thanks already

Hail satan

Check my MEGA. You'll find more meditations. But there is Hatha and KY as you requested.
https://mega.nz/#F!JH4V3aYY!bPYNV9gbXJZJ1LEscEnewA

Reckoned666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Source

Could you please tell what is Anu in Babylonian mythology? Enki is Satan and Enlil is Beelzebub, but who is Anu?
Anu is Satan...

Asura seems to become bad when Zoroastrianism was created and kept the title Asura for their concept of Deity. Ahura Mazda is Asura Mazda. They made the Deva's into evil beings and Rudra became Ahriman. This is an attack on the ancient Vedic world civilization and the real first case of a new religion at war with the Sanatana Dharma. A Sur is like Apollo it seems meaning the Ether without attributes. Osiris real name is Asar like Asur. The Assyrians head God was Asur. And Asura is also mentioned as the ancient titles of the Gods in Hinduism. They make a distinction between the two.

Anu or An just means God. Shiva is called An in ancient India. Anki is the head God of Sumeria hence An...God...Ki...King.

ASQV13886662080 said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:

I know you may already know this, but for generally anyone interpreting the Vedas, keep in mind Mageson spoke of the Asura being "evil" or literal enemies as allegorical, and are in fact a part of the process in the same allegories regarding empowerment.

I do know about the allegorical concept. That's why I highlighted the literal description of their faces in bold as in "croocked faces and crooked noses". Which fits the description of Jews .

Jack The GOOD guy said:
ASQV13886662080 said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:

I do know about the allegorical concept. That's why I highlighted the literal description of their faces in bold as in "croocked faces and crooked noses". Which fits the description of Jews .

Those are not the jews.

Reckoned666 said:
I actually just found this excerpt while I was combing through JoS sermons in a discord server dedicated to being an archive of JoS sermons, this may better help you-
"Satan was called Satan, Satana by the Sumerian's, Egyptian's, Vedic peoples and on. Anu is an allegory and relates to the soul. Ea, Enlil and Anu form a trinity this is allegory not literal. El is just a title that means Lord, like Baal. Its generic and was a title of many Gods. So was Anu, as well as An. Kronos ruled the golden age in mythology and rules something important in relation to the soul and it's opening. This is allegorical." - HP Mageson666

Âdi means beginning or start and eva means only or surely. Eva a word used to enhance statements.

The judeo christian figures of (((Joschua))) and (((Jesus))) also both come from Oannes/Dionysos. It's the same stolen myth in the old and new testament. The sea is called "Blanker Hans" in northern German dialects, literally "Blank John". Another name of the ocean spirit is Ekke Nekkepenn. Reminds me of Enki and Nick. The wife of the ocean God is called Rahn and she takes the drowned people and sunken ships into her realm on the sea bottom. Otto Rahn's family was named after this Goddes.

220px-Merman.jpg

ekke-nekkepenn-c38ec123-5521-4859-be5d-a71020d2e409.jpg

latest

something-very-fish-mouth-mitre-fishy-in-western-baby-assyrian-7095662.png

images

vatican1.jpg

matsya-avatar-of-vishnu_a-G-12360871-13198931.jpg

vishnu-matsya-HX6WWG.jpg

DBFsOczVYAERj2w.jpg

latest

latest

Sorry for the many pictures in an off topic comment. :D

Stormblood said:
Tinusje31 said:
Hi brothers, sisters

with iT.

the Physical Yoga:

Thanks already

Hail satan

Here are the PDFs you're looking for, taken from Satan's Library: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2yd6kb6zwf0qe5/KUNDALINI%20%26%20HATHA%20YOGA%20ROUTINE.zip?dl=1

Thank you brother!!
thanks to Reckoned666 too!!!!
now i can continue the program hopefully i will be open afther 40 days and can connect with our gods.
hail father satan

Hi brothers and sisters,

I have a few qeustions:

I following my 40 days program. Now i reached the point that i have to open my crown chakra(day 21). I done with the third eye but im not sure that its open enough? i just keep following the program. But when i enter the page of the crown chakra it says i first have to complete the opening of the third eye AND the 6th chakra.... i am tried to open the third eye but not the 6th chakra.. should i just continue with the crown?? I was just study the next days to see if the crown going to open but the program does only have the third eye in it. Anyway i i start with the crown now... maby afther the 40 days that i Will open the 6th chakra than... and again i dont know if my third eye worked because i don’t feel alot of change.

-Again i cannot find how to open a topic.... someone can help me with that of give me the link to make my own topics. I getting foncused there is no button at all to open a topic

-is Yahoo more active than here??or are there other groups/forums/chats?

I hope i will notic change...

Hail satan/lucifer

Tinusje31 said:
Hi brothers and sisters,

I have a few qeustions:

I following my 40 days program. Now i reached the point that i have to open my crown chakra(day 21). I done with the third eye but im not sure that its open enough? i just keep following the program. But when i enter the page of the crown chakra it says i first have to complete the opening of the third eye AND the 6th chakra.... i am tried to open the third eye but not the 6th chakra.. should i just continue with the crown?? I was just study the next days to see if the crown going to open but the program does only have the third eye in it. Anyway i i start with the crown now... maby afther the 40 days that i Will open the 6th chakra than... and again i dont know if my third eye worked because i don’t feel alot of change.

-Again i cannot find how to open a topic.... someone can help me with that of give me the link to make my own topics. I getting foncused there is no button at all to open a topic

Hail satan/lucifer
You can start with the crown now and do 6th later, it doesn't matter too much what the order is you're going to open all of them anyway. Since this is what you want to do, it's probably your intuition guiding you, it's a good idea.

To start your own topic, click on the Joy OF Satan logo with the star at the top of the page, this will bring you to the board index. There you'll see the list of specific smaller groups like "Joy of Satan 666" is the one you probably want, then there's also the teens group, groups for different languages, pets, health, astrology, and groups for each race. Click into the specific group that you want, then at the bottom of that page you'll see the button to make a new topic. When we click on new or unread posts, it shows us from every group at the same time, but you have to be in the page for one specific group to make a post that's why you didn't see it.

Tinusje31 said:
Hi brothers and sisters,

I have a few qeustions:

Hail satan/lucifer

40 days program is outdated. Go with 3 rd eye, 6th (YAUM), then crown. (BBBBB and MAUM).

Just go to this site ((http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html))
you'll see the updated order. I started the new opening program as well. Right from scratch, that is from 3rd eye. And then I did 6th, the feeling of bliss was so good that I just wanted to keep meditating on 6th Chakra.

Just respect the repetitions and order of days given. After opening Chakra you must turn them, strengthen them with Hatha Yoga, Mantras, there are some specific meditations too. After a while you can start the Opening program again. You'll feel Chakras much more clearly by then. Since opening of Chakras is basically mudras + mantras. Same mantras are used for strengthening / tuning as well. For example RAUM for solar plexus chakra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back