Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Bone, Teeth, Joint, Ligament and Skin Health

Shannon

Someone in the Yahoo Astro group asked a question about Saturn and his/her sixth house, which brought up a health concern dealing with the bones and joints.

I don't know how many of you are dealing with such problems but I'd like to make a suggestion and put out a little information that can be utilized. My response below is from the Astro group plus something additional.

"As for health, depending on the answers to your question, I'd consider doing something to protect it and keep some balance in your body. Now I am not talking about just workings- I mean in a physical sense. Saturn rules over the bones, teeth, skin and more or less the stagnation in the body as it rules restriction. It also rues over the calcium deposits in the body, for better or worse.

If I were you, dealing with the knee pain, I'd take a balanced calcium and magnesium supplement to heal and build up your calcium in your busy to strengthen your joints and the magnesium must be taken with it. Do not take calcium alone. It will end up in the joints and different places of the body causing pain and other issues such as helping to further calcifying the pineal gland. Not good. Just as a note, the mineral Selenium is a powerful protective antioxidant and according to a study done, the selenium was able to help the body release flouride stores which helped to slow down aging and help decalcify the body, including the pineal. Make sure to get a selenium form that is selenomethionine ( found naturally occuring in fish and nuts, especially brazil nuts). Selenium has other benefits to the body.

People make a mistake in just taking calcium supplements, when magnesium is one important mineral that controls and balances the calcium in your body. Magnesium is also responsible for almost 300 biochemical actions in the body so you'd benefit from it anyway. If you are a female, the magnesium will soothe and alleviate menstrual cramps. Most people are deficient in magnesium.

I'd also look into a collagen supplement from grass fed cows. The collagen will strengthen your bones, tendons, ligaments, joints, skin, hair, nails and teeth. Its a win-win situation and even if you do not have major health concerns you'd benefit, especially if you are 25 and older. Virtually all people have noticed joint pain leaving because of the collagen. The collagen also speeds up hair and nail growth, dissipated fine lines and wrinkles, cellulite and stretch marks( for all the mothers out there.) Vitamin C is a precursor to making collagen in the body,

This combined with a balanced diet works wonders. If there are some older satanists or those who have grandparents the collagen will very much benefit them. Glaucoma and cataracts can be soothed if not healed by the collagen since the eyes contain them, Vitamin A will also do the eyes well- Something to look into.

I'd also invest in a good multi vitamin and mineral for overall health due to the Saturn transit. It all depends on you. A good multivitamin and mineral will contain all of them in balanced ratios and forms to balance each other out so that there is no excess or lack of any other. For example, Copper and Zinc balance each other from getting out of hand.

Let me know if you would like some recommendations for the brand and such of these products. I take my collagen from the brand Vital Proteins.com. I get the collagen peptides form. I get my calcium and magnesium supplements from Drrons.com. Also, my multi from them as well.

Vitamin D is something a lot of people are low on, especially if there are those who are of black descent and not living in the tropics. We require more. Vitamin D is acquired through diet and more importantly, the Sun. Vitamin D is essential for balanced calcium uptake, mood and balanced functioning, the brain and bone health so consider that from a good cod liver oil supplement and more time spent in the sun.

High Priestess Shannon

I'm specifically looking for a supplement to help rebuild bones / teeth, but I'm also interested in a multi vitamin. I've checked out Dr. Ron's site, and am overwhelmed with options. (I'm new into this all) Is there a certain supplement you would recommend?

Thank you in advance! :)

Have a great day! :D

Hello everyone!

I'm new around here! I just wanted to introduce myself before I begin posting. ;)
I've been a dedicated Satanist for four years now, but here, on this forum, I have been more of a lurker so far.

Since I always liked the health forum, and wanted to help out a bit.. I guess I just had to be part of the crew, then. :D

I sincerely apologize for any mistake on my part. If you see anything wrong, point it out. :)

@Poweredbythesun
If you are looking for something to help your bones with, I would definitely recommend
calcium, Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin C. I have included some details that should explain the reasoning behind each vitamin.

1. Vitamin C

As HPS Shannon mentioned, Vitamin C is important for the stabilization of collagen. Collagen is the main material
of your connective tissue, which basically is the organic mass of your bones ( calcium being the anorganic mass of your bones ).

2. Vitamin K2 & Calcium

This one is really important, as calcium determines the anorganic mass of your bones. If you want to use
calcium, you must absolutely use Vitamin K2, as well.

Vitamin K2 is not only required for blood clotting,
it also prevents vascular calcification ( deposition of calcium inside your blood vessels )
and regulates the healthy deposition of calcium in your bones.

Supplementing calcium without paying attention to Vitamin K2 can be dangerous,
increasing the risks atherosclerosis and many other cardiovascular diseases. Without Vitamin K2, you can end
up poisoning yourself with calcium, since the excess calcium won't do anything at all for your bones. It's the classy 'calcium paradox'
As a result of the physiology of muscle cells, excessive calcium can also damage your cardiomyocytes ( heart muscle cells ).

Here is why: calcium is also used to trigger muscle contractions.

If an electric signal travels to a muscle cell, it stimulates the ryanodine receptors: Calcium is released into the muscle cell.
Calcium binds to special proteins inside your muscle cells, allowing the muscle cell
to contract ( thus causing motion, the reason you can move your boddy ). Magnesium serves as the natural antagonist to calcium, blocking the ryanodine receptors if available in large amounts.

Caffeine for example stimulate the ryanodine receptor without any signals from your central nervous system,
thus depleting the calcium deposits of your muscle cells.

If you take blood thinners ( anticoagulants ), DO NOT USE VITAMIN K2 !!!

3. Vitamin D3

HPS Shannon also mentioned Vitamin D3. It is amazing with bone anabolism!

Vitamin D3 also increases the calcium resorption inside your kidneys.The reason for this is that Vitamin D3 is actually a steroid hormone. Together with aldosterone ( another steroid ), it controls the
mineral resorption of the renal collecting ducts.

Of course, overdosing can easily lead to hypercalcemia.

For any other supplements, I do not know. That's up to you. Are you physically active?
Restricted to a monotonous/specific diet? Do you suffer from certain diseases?

------------------------------------------------
@Thread, concerning joint pain and cartilage

This is hasn't been part of your question, but I felt like that is was worth adding to the thread.

Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and dimethyl sulfone ( MSM ) are also amazing supplements that can help out with joint pain.

Before I explain the mechanism of action, I need to elaborate what a joint actually is.
In anatomy, a joint comprises three key elements:

- cavity/cavities
- cartilage ( Special cells called chondrocytes, surrounded by an extra-cellular matrix )
- a capsule ( with two membranes, the inner membrane is also called the synovial membrane and produces the synovial fluid. It negates the cartilage friction. )

Chondrocytes are the only cells found in cartilage. They produce collagen, glycosaminoglycans and other extra-cellular substances that constitute your cartilage.

Glucosamine stimulates the both the chondrocytes and the capsule's synovial membrane to produce glycosaminoglycans. Glycosaminoglycans basically are a combination of sugars and amino-acids.
They are not only a part of the extra-cellular matrix of your cartilage, they are also responsible for the synovial fluid.

Since glycosaminoglycans are highly anionic (negatively charged), they are capable of binding kations ( positively charged ions ) like sodium.
The water always follows a higher sodium concentration ( a process called osmosis ), accumulating inside the joint.

This process not only reduces friction and compression, it is the reason the synovial fluid exists.
The synovial fluid nourishes the chondrocytes found inside your cartilage, and helps clearing out
waste products from the chondrocytes' metabolism.

Glycosaminoglycans include: Chondroitin sulfate, heparin, hyaluronic acid, dermatan sulfate, etc.

I also found a study that indicates that glucosamine possesses anti-inflammatory properties.

All of these issues will also improve with improved circulation.

Increased blood circulation increases oxygen and nutrient supply to the tissues..

As ligaments, tendons and cartilages have limited or no blood flow (as is the case with cartilage), increased blood perfusion to nearby tissues assists with the movement of necessary nutrients to where it is needed to speed healing and recovery.

Exercise is one of the easiest ways to improve circulation, from yoga to other higher intensity activities. Moderate impact stimulates bone density increases and circulation will always improve skin colour and tone as well as assist in the removal of wastes from synovial joints, resulting in less pain from rheumatic and excess type joint disorders.

If excessive use creates pain due to deficiency of blood and or yin then a nourishing diet and very gentle but not overly exerting activity is appropriate. This will also be the most suitable pattern for treatment with supplementation of nutrients etc.

Gentle stretching to open the joints will assist both an excess and deficient pattern.

Centralforce666 said:
As ligaments, tendons and cartilages have limited or no blood flow (as is the case with cartilage), increased blood perfusion to nearby tissues assists with the movement of necessary nutrients to where it is needed to speed healing and recovery.

Exercise is one of the easiest ways to improve circulation (...).

Awesome that you mention it! This really becomes evident if one regards the tibiofemoral joint ( one of the two components of the knee joint ).

There a two menisci placed on top of the tibia ( = shinbone ) plateau. Their purpose is to reduce friction.
Since they are only attached to the tibia by three dots ( two dots for the lateral meniscus ), the menisci can be pushed around by the condyles of both femur and tibia during motion.

As the menisci stir the synovial fluid inside the cavity, the cartilage can be nourished by means of diffusion.

When I was looking for information about vitamin D, I found several things.
Especially when they were talking about high doses, that what happenes is about the same as what happens if you have a lack of vitamin K in your body.
That vitamin is important in taking the calcium to where it is supposed to go and be deposited (the bones/teeth).

On the bloodthinners.. There are herbs that have bloodthinning qualities, garlic being the most known one.

I also think, that those pharmaceutic drugs that are meant to thin the blood, would be influencing bloodpressure as well, through the change affecting the bodies blood pressure regulating system.

Not to mention those bloodthinners make it easier to get bruises and wounds that do not want to stop bleeding.

Vitamin K was supposed to be responsible for, or blamed for the sticking together of the bloodcells and bloodplates (idk what they're specifically called in english, this is the closest I could think of), which is why they then prescribe bloodthinners, to stop or lower this from happening.
In fact this is symptom treatment, and most likely, if one were to make a few changes to their diet, these things most likely would not occur or be reversed.

Also, fermented products seem to be a natural source of vitamin K.

T.A.O.L. said:
Vitamin K was supposed to be responsible for, or blamed for the sticking together of the bloodcells and bloodplates (idk what they're specifically called in english, this is the closest I could think of), which is why they then prescribe bloodthinners, to stop or lower this from happening.
In fact this is symptom treatment, and most likely, if one were to make a few changes to their diet, these things most likely would not occur or be reversed.

Vitamin K2 is actually required for facilitating the synthesis of thrombin, a protein that stimulates the platelets ( thrombocytes ) to produce fibrin.
If a blood vessel is damaged, the von Willebrand factor allows the platelets to bind to the cells of the inner vascular wall. After that, the platelets will try to plug the leak by means of fibrin.

One class of blood thinners indirectly inhibits this Vitamin K2-dependent synthesis.
In cardiac surgery, 'blood thinners' are prescribed for patients with artificial heart valves in order to prevent platelets from clotting there.
Naturally, anticoagulants can also be prescribed for (((money))).

I think I've fucked up one of my knees (or both) last September (2017) when doing one-legged squats after little time after starting training more seriously again. It was the first time ever in my life I experienced pain in my right (the joints in there) and I couldn't do that exercise anymore, at least the half that places the load on that knee. It was an inflammation. Some days later my other knee started to suffer from the same but in a lesser form.

Since then, each time I trained for running, some days I've experienced the same pain. I still have it today. I shall have them checked soon.

Some days ago, I received a newsletter from a blog - and YouTube channel - I follow (Vahva fitness) about Qi Gong and Yi Jin Jing. At first, I didn't give it much thought. I only skimmed through the article and didn't even watch the video. Then, the desire to look into Yi Jin Jing (which is connected to Shaolin) kept building up inside me for the last week and I keep putting it off. I finally decided to see what's that about after HP Mageson replied to a post of mine today. It was then that the thought hit me that maybe that newsletter wasn't so random. and Yi Jin Jing appearing there was for a reason. I had asked yesterday to my rugby coach what exercises could strengthen the knees and joints. Then this. Yi Jin Jing seems to aim at strengthening muscles and tendons. I'm starting to think the hand of the gods is in this suggestion.

Whether it was aimed at me specifically or was I supposed to share it here, I don't know. I just wanted to share this and ask if anyone has ever tried this discipline, what your thoughts are (for those who know about it) and what did it do for you, if you tried it.

Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yijin_Jing
My newsletter, for those interested: https://www.vahvafitness.com/qigong-secrets-shoulder-mobility/

P.S. Thank you for sharing these tips regarding supplements. I will be buying these as well to support the healing of my knees from a nutritional point of view as well. Thanks again.

Stormblood said:
I think I've fucked up one of my knees (or both) last September (2017) when doing one-legged squats after little time after starting training more seriously again. It was the first time ever in my life I experienced pain in my right (the joints in there) and I couldn't do that exercise anymore, at least the half that places the load on that knee. It was an inflammation. Some days later my other knee started to suffer from the same but in a lesser form.

Since then, each time I trained for running, some days I've experienced the same pain. I still have it today. I shall have them checked soon.

I personally harbor a feeling of animosity toward the whole fitness business, as there are a lot of 'meme exercises' that do not correspond to the anatomic function of a muscle ( or joint ) at all, e.g. barbell bench press.
In the case of squats ( or one-legged ) squats, it's the mechanics of the knee joint that's really grinding my gears. I'm going to write it here, since I feel this could be interesting for some people here:

During the last degrees of maximum knee extension, a phenomenon called 'obligatory terminal rotation' takes place.

The tibia is rotated to the lateral side, meaning outwards. From your point of view, your feet would no longer be perfectly vertical, but diagonal, looking something like this: \ /
When you flex your knee joint again, the process is reversed by the musculus popliteus, a muscle 'behind' the knee joint that inserts at the joint capsule. Some authors also claim the muscle is connected with one of the synovial bursas of the knee joint, which makes this even more problematic.

Given the static position of one's legs, squats hardly account for a natural movement of one's knee joint.

The phenomenon itself is completely passive, it cannot be controlled. It's the result of the iliotibial tract, which helps to protect the neck of the femur ( your thigh bone ); and the condyles of both femur and tibia, which cause
an incongruency inside joint area.

Positioning the feet diagonally, as coaches say, may seem to do the trick. Problem still is: the joint area is incongruent. You know what I'm getting at?

Some people may disagree, which is completely fine. It's just my opinion based on how the human body works. And I almost had the same problem with knee pain, in spite of professional coaching.

Stormblood said:
I had asked yesterday to my rugby coach what exercises could strengthen the knees and joints. Then this. Yi Jin Jing seems to aim at strengthening muscles and tendons. I'm starting to think the hand of the gods is in this suggestion.

As Centralforce666 wrote: "As ligaments, tendons and cartilages have limited or no blood flow (as is the case with cartilage)". The reason ligaments and tendons appear white is owed to this fact.

Physical exercise results in many changes inside the human body, e.g. increased levels of testosterone. In the case of connective tissue, testosterone helps with the recovery of ligaments and tendons as it
increases the rate of collagen synthesis.

A small warning, though: Once it surpasses a certain ( usually supraphysiological ) threshold, however, it actually decreases the output of collagen synthesis ( e.g. users of anabolic androgenic steroids ).

As for Yi Jin Jing itself, I have to apologize for not being able to give you an answer. Everything I say would be wrong about this topic.

That is interesting Karl Gotch who was promoted by Matt Furry in his own work ended up having major injury issues from what seems like thousands of reps of the body weight exercises. I also noted most people into weight lifting in the gym end up with major injuries from pounding on themselves with this stuff. Which is the reason I left weight lifting despite being good at it and enjoying it. I also didn't find it increased real strength other then being strong in a simple movement with a weight but the rest of the muscles don't get worked to build a proper strong body.

I have to wonder if those exercises where you just tense each muscle hard and the release like they do in Yoga and the east and Charles Atlas did are better. However I noted that the Shaolin abbot stated that Hatha Yoga will keep the body strong for life and a person will not lose any gains made in martial arts training.

hello. i thought i'd add my two cents to this thread.
A good way to get minerals and vitamins for your bones is REAL bone broth. you can buy good stuff like from Kettle and Fire. but if you want to be safer just make it your self in a big batch and freeze it in smaller batches. Bone broth can be made from animal bones and fish bones and chicken feet. There are several recipies online-i've tried to find good books about it but never able to get them due to money and when i have the money the book is gone ether way. please try it. if you use pink Himalayan salt you can get a lot of minerals in your broth. if you put in a variety of plants with the vitamins mentioned by the others then you get a tasty drinkable supplement.
Good luck!

Hail Satan!

nishka said:
I personally harbor a feeling of animosity toward the whole fitness business, as there are a lot of 'meme exercises' that do not correspond to the anatomic function of a muscle ( or joint ) at all, e.g. barbell bench press.
In the case of squats ( or one-legged ) squats, it's the mechanics of the knee joint that's really grinding my gears.

I personally share your sentiments toward the fitness establishment. That's why I've spent years researching alternative forms of training and I'm still doing so.

If you don't mind, I would like to discuss with you in private. I have an SS email address you can refer to. Would you like to? Let me know. And thank you for your answer.

HP Mageson666 said:
That is interesting Karl Gotch who was promoted by Matt Furry in his own work ended up having major injury issues from what seems like thousands of reps of the body weight exercises. I also noted most people into weight lifting in the gym end up with major injuries from pounding on themselves with this stuff. Which is the reason I left weight lifting despite being good at it and enjoying it. I also didn't find it increased real strength other then being strong in a simple movement with a weight but the rest of the muscles don't get worked to build a proper strong body.

I have to wonder if those exercises where you just tense each muscle hard and the release like they do in Yoga and the east and Charles Atlas did are better. However I noted that the Shaolin abbot stated that Hatha Yoga will keep the body strong for life and a person will not lose any gains made in martial arts training.

Do you mean something like this? https://www.docdroid.net/0J3S10z/shaolinisometrics.pdf

Stormblood said:
I personally share your sentiments toward the fitness establishment. That's why I've spent years researching alternative forms of training and I'm still doing so.

If you don't mind, I would like to discuss with you in private. I have an SS email address you can refer to. Would you like to? Let me know. And thank you for your answer.

No, I don't mind it at all. If I can help you out in any way, I'd be happy to!
One question, though: The contact formula on your profile is empty, correct? I just want to make sure that it isn't NoScript blocking things on my end.

nishka said:
Stormblood said:

No, I don't mind it at all. If I can help you out in any way, I'd be happy to!
One question, though: The contact formula on your profile is empty, correct? I just want to make sure that it isn't NoScript blocking things on my end.

It's not empty but for some reason it doesn't show nor can I see other people's contact form. My SS email address is [email protected] To the admin, I already shared in other posts anyway.

HP Mageson666 said:
Charles Bronson(the prisoner, not the actor) recommends exercises like this in his book. He's a big guy, was a boxer and really loves to fight. So much so that he's essentially locked up in solitary indefinitely. And allegedly held several strength-related records. Might be onto something.

Gymnastics really seem to be the way to go for a strong, healthy, well-rounded body. It has everything; functional strength, endurance, balance, mobility, coordination, etc. It may not be the best at any one thing, as lifting would be for raw power output or yoga for mobility, but it seems to be the most efficient option overall.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back