Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I, sadly-admittedly, am ashamed to be Black

BvbeOfBvbylon

Reading through this forum, I have found the presence of love and strength between satanists of all colors and ethnic backgrounds. As I do believe, we all agree, it’s rather useless to fight amongst one another with a battle before us all. I appreciate the many viewpoints of those who write, some I can agree with and others I can’t. Nonetheless, I love the peaceful debate that happens here. Recently, I’ve noticed many posts regarding race-mixing. I understand the principles behind the detriment that can come with that practice. As I continue down threads relative to the topic, I began to notice it diverge from race-mixing to the purpose of the separate races. I understand that in nature, there’s always a hierarchy. However, I’d like to believe that every step (race) has a key component to making the entire system work. I’ve read HPS Shannon’s take on the warrior image of Blacks. It was reassuring after seeing several others regarding the importance of the White, specifically Aryan race. Continuing down that thread, I was discouraged once again by comments that discredited her thoughts and even some who went onto say that Blacks weren’t even needed to win this war, that all power and prestige lies only in the hands of White members. This may seem foolish and trivial to some, I’m rather young (how young, I won’t say but I’m not exactly allowed to purchase cigarettes yet :lol: ). As you can guess, I’m still in the stage of figuring myself and the world out. I came to Satan to feel understood, accepted and free. I turn to my brothers and sisters to feel the same and I haven’t been. These things have been racking my mind. I don’t ask for a pat on the back, but education. If you can, I’d love reading material to better understand the role of race itself and the seperate races relative to Satanism and whether or not any of this even matters. Greatly appreciated.

Whoever said black people aren't needed is just retarded. All the races have their own strengths and weaknesses that balance out, we're all equally important just manifested through slightly different ways. Like it's obvious black people are the best at any kind of physical challenge, how many white athletes are there that are any good? I never heard of a white athlete. :lol: Besides, everyone knows black people are the coolest, they have a natural connection to the rhythms of the world that the other races just don't. Many (to some people most) of the greatest and most influential musicians are black, the rhythm and inspiration is just a big part of the black soul. There's too many perfect examples of this for me to list, so I'll just use Victor Wooten. He's obviously practiced a lot on bass to be good enough for his soul to transfer through into his playing, but every bit of this is his soul, the beautiful black soul. https://youtu.be/Ve37F3Ee9Ow . https://youtu.be/FMLbvt2TLjw And Herbie Hancock too https://youtu.be/UbkqE4fpvdl And obviously Jimi Hendrix, who I'm pretty sure has completed the Magnum Opus. He would guide the energies of the sounds through his chakras when playing, had clear astral vision. Black people got soul, they got "it", they're just so cool. :cool: Everything about black people being inferior is just j00 propaganda to try to control them, if the average black man new his true worth and power he wouldn't go along with the j00's system anymore. Like the example Shannon mentioned before from the movie Straight Outta Compton, this part is a true story, the dirty kike rat producer wanted to cheat Ice Cube out of his money, so Ice Cube went to his office and smashed it all up with a baseball bat! :lol: https://youtu.be/zjgPOLbuVqo Black people are physical, they get things done, they don't just wait around hoping the other person will stop screwing them over, they go over and make things right. This is another reason ((they)) try to keep the black people asleep with false feelings of inferiority, if they knew the truth they would actually rise up and and force justice to happen. History being erased and rewritten doesn't negate all of the amazing achievements of the black race that they try to leave out.

BvbeOfBvbylon said:
Reading through this forum, I have found the presence of love and strength between satanists of all colors and ethnic backgrounds. As I do believe, we all agree, it’s rather useless to fight amongst one another with a battle before us all. I appreciate the many viewpoints of those who write, some I can agree with and others I can’t. Nonetheless, I love the peaceful debate that happens here. Recently, I’ve noticed many posts regarding race-mixing. I understand the principles behind the detriment that can come with that practice. As I continue down threads relative to the topic, I began to notice it diverge from race-mixing to the purpose of the separate races. I understand that in nature, there’s always a hierarchy. However, I’d like to believe that every step (race) has a key component to making the entire system work. I’ve read HPS Shannon’s take on the warrior image of Blacks. It was reassuring after seeing several others regarding the importance of the White, specifically Aryan race. Continuing down that thread, I was discouraged once again by comments that discredited her thoughts and even some who went onto say that Blacks weren’t even needed to win this war, that all power and prestige lies only in the hands of White members. This may seem foolish and trivial to some, I’m rather young (how young, I won’t say but I’m not exactly allowed to purchase cigarettes yet :lol: ). As you can guess, I’m still in the stage of figuring myself and the world out. I came to Satan to feel understood, accepted and free. I turn to my brothers and sisters to feel the same and I haven’t been. These things have been racking my mind. I don’t ask for a pat on the back, but education. If you can, I’d love reading material to better understand the role of race itself and the seperate races relative to Satanism and whether or not any of this even matters. Greatly appreciated.

I've been here around a decade now and I never seen any racial hatred or disrespect.

People in this forced political correctness world just can't say an opinion. So many people are pissed off and come in the forums and vent out. This is a necessity. As if it doesn't happen hatred builds up and this is why in this 'forced peaceful' world, you have so many people who are 'racist'. And this is only increasing as time goes.

We just express how we feel about the misplaced relations we are enforced into by jews and judge social standards.

If you look around you and you are frank you will find MANY reasons to dislike people of other races. In particular this happens since we are clumped and enforced to ACCEPT others by means of coercion, force, sharing wealth forcibly, and accepting the robbing of our nations are normal.

When we make pressing discussions we debate vague things like races and not anyone here individually. And we all have come to understanding about our races and even ourselves as a result.

But racial hatred just for the sake of it and on any personal level, has never happened or stirred in the groups out of just dumb 'racism'. Cause we know and appreciate the existence of others if they are spiritual beings.

We recognize individuals.

Ultimately however everyone appreciates and supports, and fights along the side of one another for a common and better world.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Ok dude if Jimmy Hendrix did the Magnum Opus.

Do not grossly exaggerate. Hendrix is an electric guitar legend, but he clearly didn't do any Magnum Opus...Let's not troll ourselves now, wtf.

Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do not grossly exaggerate. Hendrix is an electric guitar legend, but he clearly didn't do any Magnum Opus...Let's not troll ourselves now, wtf.
I don't think he did it during that life, but I've felt like maybe he did since then. I think he had a very strong soul to begin with which became stronger in that life, then in the generations after maybe he did. Or not. I probably should have been more clear what I meant, but that sentence wasn't my focus at all.

Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't think he did it during that life, but I've felt like maybe he did since then. I think he had a very strong soul to begin with which became stronger in that life, then in the generations after maybe he did. Or not. I probably should have been more clear what I meant, but that sentence wasn't my focus at all.

Well, maybe he will. He definitely had a strong soul as do many others. Maybe he was a closet Satanist who knows? The Eagles and many other bands were Satanists of the old-school. So Satan may put them on the proper spiritual path as souls sooner or later and they can complete the Magnum Opus for their Satanic services for humanity.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Well, maybe he will. He definitely had a strong soul as do many others. Maybe he was a closet Satanist who knows? The Eagles and many other bands were Satanists of the old-school. So Satan may put them on the proper spiritual path as souls sooner or later and they can complete the Magnum Opus for their Satanic services for humanity.
Strong Satanic souls who have spread a powerful good influence in the world are often placed into lives where they achieve whatever material goal they want as a reward. I don't know what he did or didn't remember about Satanism in that life, but in the past ones he surely did something great to earn his skills and fame. There's a bunch of musicians who I can clearly feel were war heroes in their past lives, for example. Not sure what he did, but something big.

BvbeOfBvbylon said:

You should feel very proud for yourself because you display the Black race is not some gangster stereotype race but an advanced and potent people with a future and that can develop.

It's sad however that others may not be like you but the point being is the good fruits of a race at this moment in time only show in individuals and minorities, while the large baseline is just very average and sometimes also more or less similarly crap. All races suffer from this and it makes us all feel bad, and if we wanna find reasons to self-condemn we can endlessly find.

So just ignore, keep advancing, and do your best to advance your people and the general whole. No need to cry over spilled milk...

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Strong Satanic souls who have spread a powerful good influence in the world are often placed into lives where they achieve whatever material goal they want as a reward. I don't know what he did or didn't remember about Satanism in that life, but in the past ones he surely did something great to earn his skills and fame. There's a bunch of musicians who I can clearly feel were war heroes in their past lives, for example. Not sure what he did, but something big.

There is not a system of rewards like that. I'll keep this however for future reference to open a topic. These people are great but not anyone elevated into status is some sort of vibrant or great soul.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is not a system of rewards like that. I'll keep this however for future refference. These people are great but not anyone elevated into status is some sort of vibrant or great soul.
I wasn't saying specifically these musicians I've linked to, they just worked really hard at it and had good astrology alignments. It's extremely rare, but I've felt it to happen in some isolated events.

I should be more clear nobody gets anything for nothing. You can have whatever you want, but you have to work for every bit of it and bigger goals take more work. By being placed into lives full of rewards, I just meant they are reincarnated into situations that are nurturing to the work for that goal. Like with astrological alignments that give a passion and influence toward it. But they still have to work very hard to make it actually happen once they're in that life. "Of course I'll help you to achieve everything that you want, but it's going to be a lot of hard work and struggle. There will be many times it feels impossible, it will take years to manifest, but keep working and I promise it will come to you." It's more about being directed to work in the direction that you want to go in, you don't just overnight receive some huge gift just for being a good person.

BvbeOfBvbylon said:

Have you read all of my sermons?

Why exactly do you feel ashamed of being black?
I use to feel the same way because I kept focusing on ALL the negative things that plague my race today. With that being said, its easy for anyone to be ashamed or dislike where they come from if all around is filth and negativity. The black race is not in a good position at this point.

The white race has a right to stand up for themselves and highlight their achievement and own importance, they are Satan's offspring. That is their destiny. One thing I want you to know is that the enemy can and will use your fears, insecurities, and complexes against you. Trust me, they have with me and let me tell you, it was the worst. Period. When I looked at blacks, all I had was resentment and shame. Now I feel sad and only want revenge against the Jews, the enemy that has put us in this state. Do you really think the black race was on this low level when the gods were with us, when we were at a higher spiritual level? Keep in mind that the whole point of Satanism is to advance and surpass our own limitations. With meditation already it increases the intelligence, awareness, creativity and spiritual essence. You become a better person. Our people need this again.

I felt the same way you did and maybe even worst when I started getting deeper into this. My problem was that I kept looking outward-- comparing, comparing, and comparing my race to whites. Comparing will only serve to undermine your best traits and what makes you unique. The entire racial reality took me a couple years to come to terms with truly. Because we have all been lied to by the jews, their cohorts and related establishments are instilled in us that we are all equal. Of course this is not true.

Every now and again on the yahoo groups and forums, you will get some new people, or those less experienced with the situation, who will say something that might not feel good but our job is to educate. Anyone who may try to discredit me on the racial subject, will just get set straight. We do not need any outsiders telling us anything about our racial worth--we are to determine this. But at the same time we should not cause a scene or get feelings hurt tremendously just because someone says something about our race. Lets look at the situation, blacks are not doing well and are suffering because of this reality. While all the races are suffering in a way unique to their traits and psychology, the black race has fallen hard. The black race has a specific mindset and nature that when is turned negatively and subject to the enemy filth, it results in what you see today.

I have said this before and will continue to say this again, Satan and the gods created the races with a certain idea in mind. We come from them and if we were no good, then they wouldn't have been bothered with us, let alone bringing us into existence. That's that. When that is understood, the rest should become a bit easier. I have experienced my kundalini serpent. It has made me see my potential and inner divinity and superiority. You have to accept yourself and your beauty, You or anyone else shouldn't hate yourself or feel bad about yourself for not being white.

Everyone wants to feel good about themselves, in essence. I am not expecting you to just change your mentality around as it might take time, Time is the best healer. Interacting with Satan and the gods will help you understand where you come from and what you have to offer. Remember that we are still gentiles, we have the essence of the gods, who wanted us to establish our own culture and existence.The gods do NOT want any of us to feel ashamed of where we come from since that means you would be shaming what they have created and cultivated.

Satan told me that we are still of him. I deeply respect and care for the white race and what they have brought to humanity.The white race are of Satan so of course they will have traits that are superior in many ways but that's the point of the gods teaching us to become as them so that we can become great as well. Become gods through our own flavor.

The black race embodies primordial and primal energy that represents the foundation of life and the earthly realm. You can see this in our traits.

What you should do is start your daily power meditation routine, do rituals to the gods, self accept and most importantly of all, we must reprogram and shake of the jewish psychology from our gentile minds. You can start with the final RTR. I don't need to begin to emphasize how powerful this RTR is. It will free your soul.

Feel free to post in this forum if you have any questions or you can email me directly.

Be well Sister.

I want to see more blacks find this path, our people need the healing and restoration. Don't give up.

HPS Shannon said:
BvbeOfBvbylon said:

Have you read all of my sermons?

Why exactly do you feel ashamed of being black?
I use to feel the same way because I kept focusing on ALL the negative things that plague my race today. With that being said, its easy for anyone to be ashamed or dislike where they come from if all around is filth and negativity. The black race is not in a good position at this point.

The white race has a right to stand up for themselves and highlight their achievement and own importance, they are Satan's offspring. That is their destiny. One thing I want you to know is that the enemy can and will use your fears, insecurities, and complexes against you. Trust me, they have with me and let me tell you, it was the worst. Period. When I looked at blacks, all I had was resentment and shame. Now I feel sad and only want revenge against the Jews, the enemy that has put us in this state. Do you really think the black race was on this low level when the gods were with us, when we were at a higher spiritual level? Keep in mind that the whole point of Satanism is to advance and surpass our own limitations. With meditation already it increases the intelligence, awareness, creativity and spiritual essence. You become a better person. Our people need this again.

I felt the same way you did and maybe even worst when I started getting deeper into this. My problem was that I kept looking outward-- comparing, comparing, and comparing my race to whites. Comparing will only serve to undermine your best traits and what makes you unique. The entire racial reality took me a couple years to come to terms with truly. Because we have all been lied to by the jews, their cohorts and related establishments are instilled in us that we are all equal. Of course this is not true.

Every now and again on the yahoo groups and forums, you will get some new people, or those less experienced with the situation, who will say something that might not feel good but our job is to educate. Anyone who may try to discredit me on the racial subject, will just get set straight. We do not need any outsiders telling us anything about our racial worth--we are to determine this. But at the same time we should not cause a scene or get feelings hurt tremendously just because someone says something about our race. Lets look at the situation, blacks are not doing well and are suffering because of this reality. While all the races are suffering in a way unique to their traits and psychology, the black race has fallen hard. The black race has a specific mindset and nature that when is turned negatively and subject to the enemy filth, it results in what you see today.

I have said this before and will continue to say this again, Satan and the gods created the races with a certain idea in mind. We come from them and if we were no good, then they wouldn't have been bothered with us, let alone bringing us into existence. That's that. When that is understood, the rest should become a bit easier. I have experienced my kundalini serpent. It has made me see my potential and inner divinity and superiority. You have to accept yourself and your beauty, You or anyone else shouldn't hate yourself or feel bad about yourself for not being white.

Everyone wants to feel good about themselves, in essence. I am not expecting you to just change your mentality around as it might take time, Time is the best healer. Interacting with Satan and the gods will help you understand where you come from and what you have to offer. Remember that we are still gentiles, we have the essence of the gods, who wanted us to establish our own culture and existence.The gods do NOT want any of us to feel ashamed of where we come from since that means you would be shaming what they have created and cultivated.

Satan told me that we are still of him. I deeply respect and care for the white race and what they have brought to humanity.The white race are of Satan so of course they will have traits that are superior in many ways but that's the point of the gods teaching us to become as them so that we can become great as well. Become gods through our own flavor.

The black race embodies primordial and primal energy that represents the foundation of life and the earthly realm. You can see this in our traits.

What you should do is start your daily power meditation routine, do rituals to the gods, self accept and most importantly of all, we must reprogram and shake of the jewish psychology from our gentile minds. You can start with the final RTR. I don't need to begin to emphasize how powerful this RTR is. It will free your soul.

Feel free to post in this forum if you have any questions or you can email me directly.

Be well Sister.

I want to see more blacks find this path, our people need the healing and restoration. Don't give up.

This has helped me more than you know. I appreciate the time you took to encourage me. I will take on your advice wholeheartedly and do as you’ve suggested. Your words have provided me much comfort and strength.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
BvbeOfBvbylon said:

You should feel very proud for yourself because you display the Black race is not some gangster stereotype race but an advanced and potent people with a future and that can develop.

It's sad however that others may not be like you but the point being is the good fruits of a race at this moment in time only show in individuals and minorities, while the large baseline is just very average and sometimes also more or less similarly crap. All races suffer from this and it makes us all feel bad, and if we wanna find reasons to self-condemn we can endlessly find.

So just ignore, keep advancing, and do your best to advance your people and the general whole. No need to cry over spilled milk...

Thank you for your reply and insight. The topic you posted earlier was a teaching moment that I’m glad I had the privilege to tune into. It was written in a way that was leveled and unbiased, simply the truth. Sometimes it seems my spirit is made mostly of water, as I am very emotional. From this, I’ve gained some knowledge and tougher skin. Again, thank you.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
BvbeOfBvbylon said:

I've been here around a decade now and I never seen any racial hatred or disrespect.

People in this forced political correctness world just can't say an opinion. So many people are pissed off and come in the forums and vent out. This is a necessity. As if it doesn't happen hatred builds up and this is why in this 'forced peaceful' world, you have so many people who are 'racist'. And this is only increasing as time goes.

We just express how we feel about the misplaced relations we are enforced into by jews and judge social standards.

If you look around you and you are frank you will find MANY reasons to dislike people of other races. In particular this happens since we are clumped and enforced to ACCEPT others by means of coercion, force, sharing wealth forcibly, and accepting the robbing of our nations are normal.

When we make pressing discussions we debate vague things like races and not anyone here individually. And we all have come to understanding about our races and even ourselves as a result.

But racial hatred just for the sake of it and on any personal level, has never happened or stirred in the groups out of just dumb 'racism'. Cause we know and appreciate the existence of others if they are spiritual beings.

We recognize individuals.

Ultimately however everyone appreciates and supports, and fights along the side of one another for a common and better world.

As I’m young, most of my peers are that of an obscure third gender or point racism at a white man who cut in front of them at the local McDonald’s. None of the comments posted were racist, not even in the slightest. Some, slightly biased and possibly worded poorly. However, I don’t think they’re bad people or have ill-will towards Blacks or any other race for that matter. The common thread between the ones I’ve seen is a deep admiration for Hitler (which I can partly understand as he tried to mark out our greatest adversaries). That leads me to believe they’ve only taken great pride in their race (which they should) and maybe heads got a little to swollen and I came by the very few who seemed to deem other races as unnecessary. I won’t make the mistake of today’s youth and discount the whole for the few. I purposely mentioned the civility and unity that I’ve found here. Satanists are much too good for the stupidity of division.

Whoever said black people aren't needed is just retarded. All the races have their own strengths and weaknesses that balance out, we're all equally important just manifested through slightly different ways. Like it's obvious black people are the best at any kind of physical challenge, how many white athletes are there that are any good? I never heard of a white athlete. :lol: Besides, everyone knows black people are the coolest, they have a natural connection to the rhythms of the world that the other races just don't. Many (to some people most) of the greatest and most influential musicians are black, the rhythm and inspiration is just a big part of the black soul. There's too many perfect examples of this for me to list, so I'll just use Victor Wooten. He's obviously practiced a lot on bass to be good enough for his soul to transfer through into his playing, but every bit of this is his soul, the beautiful black soul. https://youtu.be/Ve37F3Ee9Ow . https://youtu.be/FMLbvt2TLjw And Herbie Hancock too https://youtu.be/UbkqE4fpvdl And obviously Jimi Hendrix, who I'm pretty sure has completed the Magnum Opus. He would guide the energies of the sounds through his chakras when playing, had clear astral vision. Black people got soul, they got "it", they're just so cool. :cool: Everything about black people being inferior is just j00 propaganda to try to control them, if the average black man new his true worth and power he wouldn't go along with the j00's system anymore. Like the example Shannon mentioned before from the movie Straight Outta Compton, this part is a true story, the dirty kike rat producer wanted to cheat Ice Cube out of his money, so Ice Cube went to his office and smashed it all up with a baseball bat! :lol: https://youtu.be/zjgPOLbuVqo Black people are physical, they get things done, they don't just wait around hoping the other person will stop screwing them over, they go over and make things right. This is another reason ((they)) try to keep the black people asleep with false feelings of inferiority, if they knew the truth they would actually rise up and and force justice to happen. History being erased and rewritten doesn't negate all of the amazing achievements of the black race that they try to leave out.

Black people are pretty damn great, aren’t we? I think I just needed a reminder and this was amazing, so thank you. We’ve come a long way and many of Blacks have the submission instilled within them that keeps them captive to an idea of inferiority and hopelessness. My people are lost people and I, myself was once just the same. I’m figuring it out slowly but surely and today was a giant step for me. I’m glad I made this post, I was brought insight by my true brothers and sister by all skins. I’m forever thankful.

BvbeOfBvbylon said:

Black people are pretty damn great, aren’t we? I think I just needed a reminder and this was amazing, so thank you. We’ve come a long way and many of Blacks have the submission instilled within them that keeps them captive to an idea of inferiority and hopelessness. My people are lost people and I, myself was once just the same. I’m figuring it out slowly but surely and today was a giant step for me. I’m glad I made this post, I was brought insight by my true brothers and sister by all skins. I’m forever thankful.

All gentiles from the gods display greatness but we should definitely understand our weaknesses instead of denying them. Blacks need to understand this as their is much denial about that with them.

Blacks do have a soul rhythm that they are known for. This inner connection to rhythm, movement and the body shows how earth oriented we are. We are interconnected with the basic energies of life. We need to cultivate our exalted traits and elevate spiritually to create a unique specimen of our race. I wrote about this in my sermons " Metaphysics of the Black race".

Just how whites are connected more to the spiritual and aether it appears. And certain Asian groups are very mental oriented.

All realms are necessary.

And for anyone else struggling with coming to terms with your race, just know that it will take time to shake off this jewish syndrome...

Don't let the enemy or your own mind block you. People are programmed and conditioned to hate themselves and not accept them. The path with Satan is healing even if these truths may not be pleasant at first.

There are different components to everything.

Hendrix's famous song "Purple Haze" is built on the Tritone which is always been openly considered the "Devils Note" he did that on purpose for a reason.

HP Mageson666 said:
Hendrix's famous song "Purple Haze" is built on the Tritone which is always been openly considered the "Devils Note" he did that on purpose for a reason.
And his song "Angel" clearly describes a beautiful demon coming to help build him up out of a depression. :D

like they said think of everything you are as a pattern and that pattern a piece to a puzzle now its the same for every existence but all the pieces are needed for the puzzle, honestly even if you were born to die id hold importance to that.

you have to understand that nature is diverse and brings all life that is important,all races can't be the same this is why comparing races is dangerous,a mistake that blacks do.if you compare your self you fail to realize your self worth.blacks have this problem but with time it will subside.I believe we can do great things as we have in the past,it just a matter of time.today's image of poverty,religious weakness and gangster mentality is a disease of the Jews which will be taken care of with our work.

Black is the base chakra, white is the crown. Both are equally necessary. I think Asians are like the 6th chakra.
lol i had said that before in one of my post,about blacks being of the base chakra,but I thought whites was the throat,since its has to do with ether and the center of creativity

BvbeOfBvbylon said:
Anyone who's under 18 in the US can't buy cigarettes...I'm also a teen and ashamed of my race so I can relate to you.

This isn't uncommon, most people in general are subconsciously or consciously ashamed of their race and hate other Gentile races (usually the White race) because of subliminal programming and mass brainwashing so I think everyone should do some kind of racial deprogramming. All I'll say is that you can overcome that and become proud of who you are by deprogramming yourself and doing workings for that. You can deprogram yourself by going into a deep trance and saying racial affirmations aloud / in your mind 9x or multiples of 9...

shinninglight said:
Black is the base chakra, white is the crown. Both are equally necessary. I think Asians are like the 6th chakra.
lol i had said that before in one of my post,about blacks being of the base chakra,but I thought whites was the throat,since its has to do with ether and the center of creativity

I don't think it's best to start getting so specific that we are comparing the races to chakras. It's different than that.

Think about the 3 realms of existence-- material, mental and spiritual.

I don't know why discussion about races has been my most favourite subject,guess am still trying to know more about us as a race despite the things I have read :mrgreen:

I think we should expand the notion of Blacks being of the material more then anything else. It was through Chinese Martial Arts that some truths within myself/ourselves was brought to light and I think it's these paths (forms/ways of Qigong) that could/ shall definitely lead Blacks higher as far as our state of existence. As far as the mentality or gangster attitude of the black race we need to instill an overall approach of behavior from which could be recognized and accepted by Blacks. This would need to be done as my common "swag" or "game" is a little off. But being or fitting in the overall mentality and approach of Blacks today is pretty easy so to say who's higher is common sense.

What we had before on the joyofsatan was more than enough to enlightenment and bring about greatness within ourselves and Blacks. But the xian scum, judes and their religion held things and manipulated so much beforehand as well as their programming nd our own rituals that led things down this route. Thanks to the RTRs, what we can do now is lots easier. Simple ways of living and being with fruitful awards through dedication and helping one another out. An example would be construction or masonry that we ourselves could add so many subliminals and programming s that will naturally tie Blacks back to ourselves more and more. Which Black man or female would stand idle under dire circumstances that could and would cost them so much? For the xian that do, they die. It sucks. Thank the enemy. they work hard daily.

Also, to get something "off my chest", screw you(not flaming), but that goes to the people who supposedly couldn't understand my past post because they themselves didn't have the mind for such. Analogy and metaphor as language brings about so much to so much. Truth and information is hidden and infinite to a point of meaning but during the process so much Information is brought out. This can definitely help you understand immortality in that sense because with so many languages and things in existence(space) there are an Infinite amount of things to draw out and understand which through understanding, the searching itself is extremely long. And we would need ALOT of time to figure so much out. And to use it all proves my point of Immortality(which is needed for that much time to be spent- lived).

I was one the people stating my opinion alongs the lines of what you mentioned. I dont regret what I said about dont believing Blacks are necessary to win this war as its simply nonsense in my opinion taking into consideration their positions in world politics and technological influence.
However I can tell you I have never met an inteligent aware person who has a genuine dislike for all black people, there are black who have something special of course. And instead of wasting time in pointless comparisons you should understand that you people have a beautiful world of your own and in the bigger picture you contribute and offer the cosmos something unique. But so what if your self love depends on the approval of others then you are not ready yet to receive any explanations and should be focusing on cultivating yourself. Look around you there are so many people of different races who are complete dipshits. No one is going to deny any power to a black person who has the inner foundations to achieve great potential and that is also the beauty of the individual struggle. You will find that the biggest nazi swastika lovers are the most harsh in their observations on white people. But this nonsense of bending the truth just to compensate for someone else's feelings... that I will never do. And this is coming from someone who was once a scrawny kid who's biggest dream whas to be a skateboarder, and my diehard mate was a black guy. Eventually I grew up and our interests diverged. There was no hate there just simple racial reality blacks and whites are different.

If all Black People on this planet sat down today and did the Final RTR the jewish empire would disappear tomorrow. This war is not going to be won by materialistic means.

In addition to what HP Mageson has said, this war is indeed spiritual. When Azazel mentioned that Blacks are needed to win this war, it was more of a reference to all of us gentiles being needed to do our part and be on board to liberate our earth and ourselves. We are all a unit and spiritual family. All the races need to wake up. The wars that our gods fight are also spiritual.

We cant win this war if only one racial group, for example, were to wake up and the others still under the veil of the Jews.

Whites , Asians. Blacks we all gentiles and we all good with our different abilities. Father Satan happy with our progress.

Nikolas said:
Thank you for taking one comment that I wrote years ago to make someone feel better who was depressed, and twisting and misrepresenting every part of it, and saying all kinds of false motivations. That is really helpful in some way.  :roll: 
I'm not even going to respond to your individual points because every single one of them was twisted bullshit that is the furthest thing from anything I said and anything I intended.

So what do you do to help the white race? You come here just to try to start a fight. I never see you help anyone with anything. I never see you do any work, or anything constructive. So you want to twist something that I said to make someone not be sad anymore, and you want to tell lies that I'm somehow an enemy against the white race. Okay, well which one of us does more in helping the white race, me or you? Because I help people every day, I share information, I teach people things, I have personally directly helped thousands of people thousands of times. Telling them how to fix their problems, telling them how to make themselves stronger, guiding them to be stronger and more effective in all the work that they do in the future. I work to make each member of our family stronger and more effective, to make our combined force so much greater. I am far more directly influential in helping the white race than most people in the world are. If you don't belive me, there's almost 3,000 comments you can read that would prove how much work I've done for my people. Actually, you may remember the MANY times I have personally taught you and answered your questions in my topic "Ask All Questions Here! New Members." I didn't have to help you, I didn't have to help anyone. But I do every day. My record speaks for itself, and my work speaks for itself. Nearly 3,000 comments of helping people, I've never had any of my comments deleted for being bad [but you have, I found it  :lol: ], and there's only been less than 5 comments in all this time that I tried to make that were disapproved. <5/3,000 was bad, that's a pretty good record.  :)

But what do you do? I almost never see anything from you. What work do you do, in any way, to help anyone? Other than acting like a sewer rat twisting words, telling lies, and trying to start fights. I've looked in your comment history, and I haven't seen anything important or really helpful from you. Actually looks like most of your comment history is you asking me questions to have me teach and help you, so that's pretty funny that now you accuse me of being an enemy. So that shows which one of us is helpful to the white race (and black and asian too, I help everybody) and it also shows which one of us doesn't really do much at all to help the white race, or anyone. So I don't know how your going to sit there and try to twist my words to try to make it look like I'm some kind of an enemy against my own people, when I do so much more to hold them up than almost anybody else in the world does. Almost 8 billion NPCs who don't do anything, then look how much I do. So I honestly want to know, what do you do that makes you so much more helpful than me that gives you the right to pretend that I am an enemy against my own people? I will not say that you are worthless because I think you have the ability to do some good, but look at your actions and look at mine. There is no comparison.

I've found comments from you that are worse than what I said. The second comment I will put here from you is basically the same as what I said here. It's something that I fully agree with and accept. This shows you, at one point, were correct and reasonable in what you said.

But this first comment from you that I put here, it was deleted by Cobra for being such a Christian mentality. I looked in that topic, and it wasn't there anymore. But it can still be seen because Cobra quoted it when he told you how disturbing, brainwashed, and christian your comment was. This is worse than anything I ever said. Especially the part I made red.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Except of the accurate points about HPS Shannon, you sound extremely brainwashed with xianity and weakness. You need to clean your head. What you wrote is essentially only a Torah of "Forgiveness" and universalism, but just put the Gods in them
to make matters worse.

The amount of christian mindset in this post is just plain disturbing.

Nikolas said:
HPS Shannon said:

I think you are a wonderful woman Shannon. I always see you doing your best to protect your race which is really cool to be honest.
I also seem to feel an air of superiority from certain comments, and its so WRONG.
This comment  is not directed/aimed  only at you ,but at everyone.

The black race is of Father. HIS people. They are not in any way mean. They do not hate us .  Thats their nature. They are made to be more agressive being the warrior race. Asians for example are the contrary. In this fucked up world is not right to judge others.
I like A. Lincoln and i memorize some of his quotes. Things like " he who wants to help has the right to criticize" .

We have to be more emphathetic towards the black gentiles. They have the right to be proud of who they are and we are supposed to love them.  Think that there are Gods like Lucifuce who is part grey or Vual who is unisex. I dont see Father saying that their not good enough to be high ranked.
Point is look at the INDIVIDUAL. If there are gentiles who do bad to us- firstly they need to be TAUGHT and i bet thats what the Gods will do. There will be no punishment. People who did wrong will be taught and HELPED, not hated.
- secondly hating the entire race is plain stupid. I also used to feel bad when i opened my tv and saw 99% of nba players are black , and they dominate rap, BUT those are their strong points. Look at asians and Japan, you know. They are people and they are amazing too. They are extensiosn of the family of the Gods. They are FROM us for fucks sake. Why look at them like they are some kind of different alien race.
" whenever I see people arguing about slavery i feel a strong impuls to see them try it themselves "
" when i do good i feel good ,when i do bad i feel bad" .
Think about these two and gain some understanding. What if you would be in their shoes, how would you feel? 
Responsibility for the responsible. Everyone has the right to do whatever they want. " whenever I see people arguing about slavery i feel a strong impuls to see them try it themselves "
" when i do good i feel good ,when i do bad i feel bad" .
Think about these two and gain some understanding. What if you would be in their shoes, how would you feel? 
Responsibility for the responsible. Everyone has the right to do whatever they want. There is simply not enough white bodies, thats why she was reincarnated as part of another race. She has the right to fuck whoever she wants. Why does it bother you? Sex is fun, cant blame her. She feels atraction towards a certain type of men. Not my problem. It is indeed bad for the soul, but she has no idea that there is such thing as a soul. The second she will be taught that its wrong, the second she will stop doing it and try finding a white. EZ solutions, see?
I also think that all anger and hatred , evil  comes from jealousy. After so many things that happened to the black getiles, they may feel in a certain way. I do not like that. I refuse to make people feel inferior to me because im white. Its like ive been given the priviledge of the Universe for simple being a white soul. Its OUR RESPONSABILITY to love , care about and work with  the other races , not to fucking make them feel down.  Dont let the jews make you feel otherwise.

I saw that there were some arguments around here. She is even a HP. She must be very knowledgeble and if you're nice to her she might help you too. From reading your site and part of the forum i learned many things about your race. I enjoyed everything i read.I dont like that you said that it displeases you coming to the forus because of stupid comments....Even Lincoln said " i laugh because i must not cry"  .Know that people can change and aim to help them with that.

Shannon, fuck the enemy. I love you and we all love you. If there are people who do not understand what i just said , walk away, dont catch feelings. Explain them at your best , but if they refuse to understand " we should be too big to give offense and too noble to give it"  . And " you can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry".

You're awesome;)

Nikolas said:
" Being only white does not absolve them of how worthless they are. "

I agree. Every race is beautiful in its own way. Being white does not mean you are instantly superior.  Achieving greatness is a process possible for all of us , no matter the race or sub-race. It is definetely hard, some people cant do it.

Please dont be ashamed. Black people are awesome, just be angry at who perverted your cultures and brainwashed your generations. It's not yourself or your kin to blame. But the enemy. Take the feeling and turn in into anger. Fuel for the fight

Nikolas said:
Nikolas said:
Like Cobra said recently; clean your own back yard before trying to go against anyone else. Because I'm not the one with the problem, you are just trying to project your own stuff at me.

Actually looks like most of your comment history is you asking me questions to have me teach and help you, so that's pretty funny that now you accuse me of being an enemy.

So I honestly want to know, what do you do that makes you so much more helpful than me that gives you the right to pretend that I am an enemy against my own people?

I hate being disrespected, but you are right this time.I dislike the way i approached the subject and i want to apologize for the harsh words adressed to you.
Thank you for your help. I am glad you help others who are new and need advice.
I have nothing to clean. I really like the black race and i get along with them very well.
I advanced enough so that the enemy can no longer trick me.
I request the deletion of this account. I hope HP Cobra respects my decision. I respect his time so im fine with it whenever he has the time and mood.

Thanks.
It's fine. I don't mind someone getting mad at me, or saying something dumb to me. It doesn't bother me much because it doesn't really matter. The enemy throws curses at us all the time specifically to try to make us fight each other. They want to cause conflicts, and they spend a lot of energy cursing to try to make a conflict happen. You are not the first person here to write something dumb, or to try to argue about dumb things. I have done that too, and so have many others. So you don't need to take it too personally. Just learn from it and don't do it again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back