Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fleas.. we need help.

Serpentine

We are infested.... Its bad. One of our dogs has a flea allergy and he's covered in a rash, itching and licking constiently to the point he is losing fur.

I've never really used the topical stuff with my dogs as we've always gotten pretty lucky, but I would use it occasionally. Still, I've learned more about how it works and its essentially just posion..

I do NOT want to have to use it again.. We've been using D.E and it works but with the Pupae it's like a nonstop cycle (plus it makes an awful mess). We've been using store bought sprays, and bathing them, I've just made a homemade spray with essential oils (organic Lavender and Cedar wood) and I've been combing through their fur frequently. We also have reptiles and rodents so we have to be cautious with what we use in the house.

Still fleas.. I feel so awful, I'm very connected to these guys and I know how miserable they are.

Does anyone know of anything else I can do? I'll be doing a working to destory the fleas using the rune URUZ.

If it comes down to it I will be buying Frontline

Thanks all

Hail Satan <3

Serpentine said:
We are infested.... Its bad. One of our dogs has a flea allergy and he's covered in a rash, itching and licking constiently to the point he is losing fur.

I've never really used the topical stuff with my dogs as we've always gotten pretty lucky, but I would use it occasionally. Still, I've learned more about how it works and its essentially just posion..

I do NOT want to have to use it again.. We've been using D.E and it works but with the Pupae it's like a nonstop cycle (plus it makes an awful mess). We've been using store bought sprays, and bathing them, I've just made a homemade spray with essential oils (organic Lavender and Cedar wood) and I've been combing through their fur frequently. We also have reptiles and rodents so we have to be cautious with what we use in the house.

Still fleas.. I feel so awful, I'm very connected to these guys and I know how miserable they are.

Does anyone know of anything else I can do? I'll be doing a working to destory the fleas using the rune URUZ.

If it comes down to it I will be buying Frontline

Thanks all

Hail Satan <3

I've been there when I was younger, but didn't come out of it without the use of chemical sprays. I remember hearing many times that you need to kill the eggs that the fleas lay or the infestation will never go away. I suggest using a vacuum as much as possible, on every surface you can. It won't do the job wholly but it's non-chemical and a powerful tool.

Read this by HPS Shannon for a natural method of getting rid of fleas, next time don't forget to use the search function as it can save time :)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=737&p=4210&hilit=fleas#p4210

There is also nothing wrong with using products like Frontline in desperate situations. Yes the Diatomaceous earth is messy but you'd have to make sure it gets in contact with the pupae so that it can dry em' up and kill them. It can be time consuming and one has to stay on top of it as well as be thorough.

Please update us on how it all goes.

Lydia said:
Read this by HPS Shannon for a natural method of getting rid of fleas-

I had read through that and that’s were I found the idea to try using D.E. We put it down vacuum it up and within a few days they’re all back.

HPS Shannon said:
There is also nothing wrong with using products like Frontline in desperate situations. Yes the Diatomaceous earth is messy but you'd have to make sure it gets in contact with the pupae so that it can dry em' up and kill them. It can be time consuming and one has to stay on top of it as well as be thorough.

Please update us on how it all goes.

I’ve been nervous to buy frontline, so this helps ease my mind a lot. I’ve read that even with frontline it can take up to three months to kill all the fleas so I hope with D.E and topical we can get these things outta here.

Do you have any advice for keeping fleas away in the future? Does an aura of protection help fend of parasites?

Serpentine said:
Do you have any advice for keeping fleas away in the future? Does an aura of protection help fend of parasites?
Yes it does if it's strong enough. You can put an Algiz rune on the collar :D and vibrate Algiz and charge it up when you petting them. See a protective aura coming out from the rune that surrounds the dog and know that he's safe. Algiz is very strong for protection.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Serpentine said:
Yes it does if it's strong enough. You can put an Algiz rune on the collar :D and vibrate Algiz and charge it up when you petting them. See a protective aura coming out from the rune that surrounds the dog and know that he's safe. Algiz is very strong for protection.

I love this suggestion, I’ve been thinking about making collars for protection so this is very helpful! Ahahaha

(Also wanted to say thanks to everyone else that’s commented, we are on our way to a flea free house, I’ve since found that ACV is also great for fleas and flea allergies)

There is spray for on furniture and carpets that is supposed to kill fleas.

Didnt know that excisted but I found an old bottle with some of that stuff left in there..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back