Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

IMPORTANT! 17/September/2018

The highest holy day in Judaism is Yom Kippur. Yom Kippur begins tomorrow night (Tuesday, 18 September) at sundown.

Every year at Yom Kippur, Jews state the Kol Nidre which absolves them from any vows, any oaths, any pledges, and any blame made during the past year. This absolves them from all sins, which are then turned onto the Gentiles. We pay not only financially, but we also pay spiritually. We pay for their wrongful acts.

Satan wants everyone to do the Reverse Kol Nidre now through the evening of the 19th.

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/KN.htm

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 3 TIMES:

• TOH-UUVV-UHSH • OHH-LL • AHN-NAH-TAH-UUVV-SHUU

• YAYR-AHH-SSEH • OHH-LL • AHNNAH-RAH-SEHVV •

• YAYR-DEEN • OHH-LL • AHNN-AHR-DEEN • NEEM-HAH-YAHK •

• OHH-LL-HAYVV • NEER-EER-USH • OHH-LL •

• NEEL-AHT-UUVV-HUH-MUUU • NEEL-AYT-UHB •

• NEET-EEV-USH • NEEK-EEV-USH • NAHR-AHSH •

• NOHH-YUH • NOHH-LUUK • NOHH-UHV • AHN-TAHR-AH-KHEE •

• NOHL-UUK-UHB • UHV-OHT-UHL • UUN-AYL-HUH • AHB-HAH •

• MEE-RUUP-EEK • MOH-YH • DAH • EHZ • MEE-RUUP-EEK •

• MOH-YEEM • AHN-AHT-AHSH-FAHN • LAH • AHN-RAHSS-HAH-DUU •

• AHN-MEER-AH-AHKH-DUU • AHN-AHB-AHT-SHEE-DUU •

• AHN-RAHD-NEE-UHD • YAY-UUN-EEKH-AYV • AYSS-UUN-EEK-AYV •

• AYM-AHN-OHK-AYV • AYM-AHHR-AKH-AHV • YAY-UUV-SHUU •

• AYR-AHS-EH-EHV • AYR-DEEN • LAHK

Vibrate SATANAS

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 9 times:

The world is now fully aware of the centuries of Jewish crimes committed against humanity. The Jewish people are all being held accountable. The Jewish people are paying for these crimes and many more.

Vibrate SATANAS
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

Key to pronouncing the words correctly:

§ AH as in the American English word father
§ AY as in the American English words day, say, made
§ EE as in the American English words seek and week
§ EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let
§ KH is guttural and the sound is made in the back of the throat
§ OH as in the American English words oh and go
§ OI as in the American English words boy and toy
§ R's should be rolled
§ UH as in the American English word cut and tub
§ UU as in the American English words sooth and tooth

MP3:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ogw38bl3ri1dbq/KN.mp3?dl=1

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Reminder to any who may have forgot or to new people here, you can do multiples of 3 for the Kol Nidre RTR. I did 9 and plan on doing higher reps tomorrow night.

But make sure to stick to 9 reps on the Final RTR.

Hail Satan!!

But do we still need to do the Final Rtr or we have to only reverse Kol Nidre?

Do as in the mp3, nowhere in it says each words separately. "Vibrate the PARAGRAPH below..."

Reckoned666 said:
Do we have to repeat each word 3 times and then go onto the other one or repeat the entire sequence and then repeat it again?

I think we do both the hps stated in this thread to do the final rtr more at this time https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12586
If we can do both that will really help.

I think we do them both (moderators if my other post went through dont approve it cause it said I was not logged in and there was some weird ad spam link thing in my clipboard instead of the correct link but it said it went through wtf) ok here is the link https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12586
The hps say do the final rtr as much as possible. I think it's a daily we practice the final rtr but add the kol nidre on. I think you can do Kol nidre in intervals of 3 but I'm not sure so like 3 6 or 9 times etc.
Hail Satan

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
The highest holy day in Judaism is Yom Kippur. Yom Kippur begins tomorrow night (Tuesday, 18 September) at sundown.

Every year at Yom Kippur, Jews state the Kol Nidre which absolves them from any vows, any oaths, any pledges, and any blame made during the past year. This absolves them from all sins, which are then turned onto the Gentiles. We pay not only financially, but we also pay spiritually. We pay for their wrongful acts.

Satan wants everyone to do the Reverse Kol Nidre now through the evening of the 19th.

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 3 TIMES:

• TOH-UUVV-UHSH • OHH-LL • AHN-NAH-TAH-UUVV-SHUU

• YAYR-AHH-SSEH • OHH-LL • AHNNAH-RAH-SEHVV •

• YAYR-DEEN • OHH-LL • AHNN-AHR-DEEN • NEEM-HAH-YAHK •

• OHH-LL-HAYVV • NEER-EER-USH • OHH-LL •

• NEEL-AHT-UUVV-HUH-MUUU • NEEL-AYT-UHB •

• NEET-EEV-USH • NEEK-EEV-USH • NAHR-AHSH •

• NOHH-YUH • NOHH-LUUK • NOHH-UHV • AHN-TAHR-AH-KHEE •

• NOHL-UUK-UHB • UHV-OHT-UHL • UUN-AYL-HUH • AHB-HAH •

• MEE-RUUP-EEK • MOH-YH • DAH • EHZ • MEE-RUUP-EEK •

• MOH-YEEM • AHN-AHT-AHSH-FAHN • LAH • AHN-RAHSS-HAH-DUU •

• AHN-MEER-AH-AHKH-DUU • AHN-AHB-AHT-SHEE-DUU •

• AHN-RAHD-NEE-UHD • YAY-UUN-EEKH-AYV • AYSS-UUN-EEK-AYV •

• AYM-AHN-OHK-AYV • AYM-AHHR-AKH-AHV • YAY-UUV-SHUU •

• AYR-AHS-EH-EHV • AYR-DEEN • LAHK

Vibrate SATANAS

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 9 times:

The world is now fully aware of the centuries of Jewish crimes committed against humanity. The Jewish people are all being held accountable. The Jewish people are paying for these crimes and many more.

Vibrate SATANAS
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

Key to pronouncing the words correctly:

§ AH as in the American English word father
§ AY as in the American English words day, say, made
§ EE as in the American English words seek and week
§ EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let
§ KH is guttural and the sound is made in the back of the throat
§ OH as in the American English words oh and go
§ OI as in the American English words boy and toy
§ R's should be rolled
§ UH as in the American English word cut and tub
§ UU as in the American English words sooth and tooth

MP3:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ogw38bl3ri1dbq/KN.mp3?dl=1

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org
Should we do the Shema or the final rtr before it?

It would be best to do this RTR and the final one. It really benefits you to do the Final RTR daily... regardless. I plan to do the Kol Nodre 2-3 times each day.

For those who definitely have the time, doing the Kol Nidre and the final RTR each twice or more times today and tomorrow, and then the final RTR 2-3 times or more daily from then onwars will really do some damage. This is what I'm going to do.

This is war.

I did the Kol Nidre right after the final RTR and it felt very powerful, no doubt this will hit them hard.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:

For those who don't understand how injustice happens, this is how. Ever been in a situation where the bad guy gets away with anything and you or someone you loved got blamed and received the punishment? The Kol Nidre is the reason how it happens. It only takes a few minutes to reverse it.

Just did my first one of the day, and I'm planning to continuously do this every hour on the hour until Yom Kippur ends. Accounting for sleep, I'll be able to do anywhere between 5 and 10.

Lol guys let's spam it like maniacs, they are so done you can feel it in the air.
I see that people are much more relieved, they haven't that alien communist "weight" on their being anymore, or at least, it is not as strong as before. People are being freed, and the jewish scum-god is dying. :lol:

Question: I'm having problems with my computer, can I do the final RTR on my phone with a paint-like app?

I did kundalini yoga for the first time last night and again this morning, and fuuuuuck, I shoulda been doing this all along! Did 216 reps of each step as fast as I can, and I could feel my soul separated from my body when I was doing it! Then reversing the Kol Nidre paragraph 9 times instead of 3 and Final RTR after. I never felt this before! :D So free! I felt it since we started Final RTR but this is the first time it's been this strong.
I'm gonna keep repeating these 3 things as many times as I can, and everyone else should too!
There's a lot more of them than there is of us, good thing each of us has the power of at least a thousand of them! But still we all each need to do the most that we can, thee aren't the days for slacking. We want everything they do immediately turn negative from us pulling harder in the opposite direction! Everone spam it hard and this could be their last year ever! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Don't leave them any room to crawl out of it!

Thunder said:
Lol guys let's spam it like maniacs, they are so done you can feel it in the air.
I see that people are much more relieved, they haven't that alien communist "weight" on their being anymore, or at least, it is not as strong as before. People are being freed, and the jewish scum-god is dying. :lol:

Question: I'm having problems with my computer, can I do the final RTR on my phone with a paint-like app?
Yes you can, if you have Android Sketch is a good app.

The Jews use Gentiles as scapegoats to throw their negativity and filth on us.
In the Power Meditations, there is a topic called Fighting Back. "Visualize the offenders negative energy, and direct it right back at him using the Grey tones.
I like to visualize Jewish leaders, synagogues and such and direct their '''sins''' right back at them visualizing it as Grey energy.
Having a picture of the person or place is even better.
I have read that what a person does to a person's picture effects the person,,, or place. For better or worse.
Just did the Kol Nidre RTR. Starting the Final RTR now.
Been visualizing the negative energy, cleaning my aura, and been directing it right back at the Jew. Specifically the chief Jewish Rabbi.
For the last few hours, I kept feeling uneasy about something. Going about my day, and something....
Hopefully the RTR work will clear it out.

What about vibrating the appropriate Runes against the Jews ? Probably one related to the particular RTR being done.
Would doing the RTR, followed by vibrating the appropriate Rune against the Jews be good ?

Brdredr said:
Just did my first one of the day, and I'm planning to continuously do this every hour on the hour until Yom Kippur ends. Accounting for sleep, I'll be able to do anywhere between 5 and 10.

I'm taking the day off from astro and doing the same thing. I am very thankful I work from home and can prioritize RTR's, back when I had a regular job there were times I would call in "sick" if we had to go hard on RTR's lol.

To people who might get low on energy from doing a lot of rtrs, do the 5 Tibetan Rights, Sun Salutations, or 10 Tibetan Breaths (all found online), they only take a few minutes and doing something physical like these helps increase energy for more rtrs, especially if you don't want to hurt your throat from doing more vibrations to raise energy.

Lydia said:
Brdredr said:

I'm taking the day off from astro and doing the same thing. I am very thankful I work from home and can prioritize RTR's, back when I had a regular job there were times I would call in "sick" if we had to go hard on RTR's lol.

To people who might get low on energy from doing a lot of rtrs, do the 5 Tibetan Rights, Sun Salutations, or 10 Tibetan Breaths (all found online), they only take a few minutes and doing something physical like these helps increase energy for more rtrs, especially if you don't want to hurt your throat from doing more vibrations to raise energy.

Yesterday I took off from work early to get a head start on my rituals. Like I really was going to slave away all day meanwhile every single Jew at the work site was off for the day preparing for their shit holiday to curse us.

Fuck that.

Another tip for having more energy to do RTRs (this one might be obvious but it helped me so I'm pointing it out)
Don't focus on how tired RTRs make you, always feel confident that you have plenty of energy to do them. I went through a phase when I was obsessively worrying about tiring out from RTRs and often found that it was hard to do more than one, when I had a positive attitude and viewed the RTRs as a fun and easy thing to effectively do, I was able to do a lot more.

HPS Shannon said:
For those who definitely have the time, doing the Kol Nidre and the final RTR each twice or more times today and tomorrow, and then the final RTR 2-3 times or more daily from then onwars will really do some damage. This is what I'm going to do.

This is war.

Can I just do the final RTR with 18 replications? Or should I do it twice a day with 9 replications each?

NinRick said:
HPS Shannon said:

This is war.

Can I just do the final RTR with 18 replications? Or should I do it twice a day with 9 replications each?

With 9 replications each

So I managed 7 reps of erdin lok and 4 reps of Final RTR within a 24-hour timeframe in two sittings. I have to say that I feel more free, fresh and confident. Better than ever.
Would it be wise to keep doing the KN on coming days?

Brothers and Sisters, Sons and Daughters of Satan - I just wanted to understand whether is it right to do the kol nidre RTR even today until further notice ?

´Satan wants everyone to do the Reverse Kol Nidre now through the evening of the 19th.`

Please read the post FULLY AND THOROUGH, to prevent easily answerable questions.

It can't hurt to do the Kol Nidre reversal, all it can do is help and it's so quick to do. Do it as much as you want whenever you want, just don't neglect the Final Rtr since that's the priority. Do both for at least the next week or 2, mostly focussed on Final but with some Kol Nidre mixed in. We gotta be sure we cancelled out every bit of what they've done!

Artanis said:
´Satan wants everyone to do the Reverse Kol Nidre now through the evening of the 19th.`

Please read the post FULLY AND THOROUGH, to prevent easily answerable questions.
Yeah but the problem is that there are so many jews (over 14m according to google) and so few of us, thats why I asked.

NinRick said:
Artanis said:

Yeah but the problem is that there are so many jews (over 14m according to google) and so few of us, thats why I asked.
They are less powerful than us, plus with the Final Rtr we are destroying the root of their magic this is why it is more powerful.

This quote from the exposing christianity page made me understand a lot
Concerning the Powers of the Mass Mind:
"The power of the united thought of a number of people is always far more than the sum of their separate thoughts: it would be more nearly represented by their product"
- The Astral Body and Other Phenomena by Lieut. Colonel Arthur E. Powell © 1927
Even if they are a lot most of them don't meditate like is plus the individual jew is less powerful than a gentile, we are more powerful than them, i'm sure, plus we'll never stop fighting them with the Final Rtr wich like i said it destroy them at the root.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back