Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ovarian Cysts

Serpentine

Has anyone else struggled with these??

I’ve had issues with them since I was a teen; unknown to me until I had one burst and in my early 20s and learned the source of pain in my abdomen.. Something the doctors never seemed worried about.

Doctors haven’t been of any help. I’ve been to the ER multiple times, seen my regular doctor and a gyno and they’ve just give me pain pills and said tough luck.

I had another one burst a few hours ago and I’m in so much pain I can hardly walk. Going to the ER is pointless now in my opinion, I know what they’ll do, morphine, ultra sound, pills, bye!

I am unable to have sex like this, let alone function but I’ve been told there is nothing I can do to get rid of these.

If anyone’s had success on healing ovarian cysts or have any information please let me know!

Thanks in advance

Hail Satan!!

A relative of mine had them, well actually I think they happened in her uterus but similar enough, she went to a holistic healer and was given a remedy of herbs to take daily and it healed the issue. Have you talked to a holistic healer? And maybe before you do, program your aura to make the meeting go well and that your health issue is being treated perfectly. Green or white-gold energy, with just an affirmation.

As well, are you working on your sacral charka? Do it daily, maybe Bjarkan rune into it, and after you work on it, affirm that it is healing your reproductive organs, or just the ovaries, whichever you think is best. Do however many reps you feel is right, a few times daily.

Good luck :)

Right by the solar chakra, strengthening that should help. :D
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html
Talk to Buer, Marbas, or Valefor. Or all 3. They're all so friendly and protective, and they specialize in healing.

Serpentine said:
Has anyone else struggled with these??

I’ve had issues with them since I was a teen; unknown to me until I had one burst and in my early 20s and learned the source of pain in my abdomen.. Something the doctors never seemed worried about.

Doctors haven’t been of any help. I’ve been to the ER multiple times, seen my regular doctor and a gyno and they’ve just give me pain pills and said tough luck.

I had another one burst a few hours ago and I’m in so much pain I can hardly walk. Going to the ER is pointless now in my opinion, I know what they’ll do, morphine, ultra sound, pills, bye!

I am unable to have sex like this, let alone function but I’ve been told there is nothing I can do to get rid of these.

If anyone’s had success on healing ovarian cysts or have any information please let me know!

Thanks in advance

Hail Satan!!

How are you feeling, Sister?

Do you have any other health issues, specifically reproductive?
How are your menstrual cycles?
What is your diet like?

Ovarian cysts are usually symptoms of a hormone issue. Taking certain prescription drugs, birth control and other things can make this worst.

Herbal remedies must be carefully chosen so that the cysts aren't aggravated. You need something gentle and you also need certain food based nutrients to nourish your ovaries and accompanying organs.In the meantime, please work on your sacral chakra and work to clear any blockages.

HPS Shannon said:
How are you feeling, Sister?

Do you have any other health issues, specifically reproductive?
How are your menstrual cycles?
What is your diet like?

Ovarian cysts are usually symptoms of a hormone issue. Taking certain prescription drugs, birth control and other things can make this worst.

Herbal remedies must be carefully chosen so that the cysts aren't aggravated. You need something gentle and you also need certain food based nutrients to nourish your ovaries and accompanying organs.In the meantime, please work on your sacral chakra and work to clear any blockages.

Horrible. Lol.

I ended up going to the ER after the pain got so bad I was just laying in bed sobbing hardly able to move. This was during a void moon but I couldn’t wait for it to pass.. (which make me scared they may have missed something as the visit went pretty normal) They pumped me full of pain killers, gave me an ultra sound and found that the cyst burst into my abdomen so I had fluid in my abdomen. Gave me more pain killers and sent me on my way.Now I’ve been sitting here with a fever for the past two days not sure what to do with myself. My mom and boyfriend want me to go back to the doctor, I had a fever of 102.9 last night its down to 99.1 and I’ve been taking ibuprofen.

This has not been a fun experience.

My diet is a lot of whatever is easiest. Spaghettios, fast food more frequently, lots of restaurants, usually egg sandwiches from a coffee chain. I also love sugar. So really not the greatest. I was vegetarian/vegan until the start of this year and we’re still figuring out how to feed our selves.

My cycle has been getting shorter and shorter, I thought it was starting to sync up with the moon cycle as I’ve been within a few days of the full moon for a while now but it just started 5 days early.

I have no idea how to go forward with herbs, I tried calling a hollistic doctor and they said they can’t help with ovarian cyst.

Thank you for the reply though I really appreciate it

Lydia said:
A relative of mine had them, well actually I think they happened in her uterus but similar enough, she went to a holistic healer and was given a remedy of herbs to take daily and...

I just called one in my area today and they don’t work with ovarian cyst, thank you for the rune idea though! I was going to do an increasing health working on Sunday but ended up sleeping till the void moon and missed it.

Is this something you have had all your life?

Have you ever been provided a diagnosis such as polycystic ovarian syndrome?

Do you frequently get cold arms and legs or suffer from depression, lethargy, lack of mental focus, poor digestion, diarrhea or urinary incontinence?

Are your periods extremely painful with severe cramping pain?

Serpentine said:
I just called one in my area today and they don’t work with ovarian cyst, thank you for the rune idea though! I was going to do an increasing health working on Sunday but ended up sleeping till the void moon and missed it.

Start asap regardless, as long as it's not void. Moon in Capricorn now isn't for healing, but in emergencies, something is better than nothing. It's Tuesday today, which rules the sacral chakra anyway :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back