Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To All SS Members

Lightning-Wings

So a couple days ago while waiting for the bus to go back home I felt the urge to sing, but sadly I didn't record my voice, all I recorded was my humming and finally, tonight, I felt the urge to sing again. (I love singing!!)

I went outside to do this to have as little to no background noise, but it was a little chilly outside, so forgive me for any shakiness in my voice. Also, I was making up words on the go, like I was being guided, it felt like it. I also felt gently encouraged by either my GD, the Gods or both. I heard a tiny voice telling me that a few, if not all, Dedicated SS would benefit from this, to encourage all to continue on and to never give up!

It's 4 minutes and 36 seconds long, got a little carried away haha :lol:
But I felt so GOOD during and after the singing!! :)

Here it is: http://sndup.net/mjn5

Lightning-Wings said:
So a couple days ago while waiting for the bus to go back home I felt the urge to sing, but sadly I didn't record my voice, all I recorded was my humming and finally, tonight, I felt the urge to sing again. (I love singing!!)

I went outside to do this to have as little to no background noise, but it was a little chilly outside, so forgive me for any shakiness in my voice. Also, I was making up words on the go, like I was being guided, it felt like it. I also felt gently encouraged by either my GD, the Gods or both. I heard a tiny voice telling me that a few, if not all, Dedicated SS would benefit from this, to encourage all to continue on and to never give up!

You have beautiful voice, don’t stop singing. Sounds like lullaby and it is original, nice to listen, calming. And right at the time, I just have got from the city all going crazy after what mistake I just did there, what I can not to forgive myself in anyway, all the way I was literally facepalming while going home and, after I have got back I opened this mp3 and it took my attention from self accusation and actually helped me. Thank you 🙏

Silverfire said:
Thank you for this. It sounded very sweet.

Thank you!

TerKorian666 said:
You have beautiful voice, don’t stop singing. Sounds like lullaby and it is original, nice to listen, calming. And right at the time, I just have got from the city all going crazy after what mistake I just did there, what I can not to forgive myself in anyway, all the way I was literally facepalming while going home and, after I have got back I opened this mp3 and it took my attention from self accusation and actually helped me. Thank you 🙏

I'm glad it helped you so!! I'm happy that other SS are benefiting from this!! :)

Don't be too hard on yourself, we all make mistakes, but what matters is that we learn from those mistakes and make better choices!! :)

BlackOnyx8 said:
You have such a beautiful voice. You definitely have a lot of potential as a singer, and I think you should explore that more. Keep practicing and sharing :)

Thank you!!

I actually have a potential for being an artist and musician in my chart!

I just need to figure out how to use a program that creates music.. I want to create music, but also art too. It's my biggest passion!! :mrgreen:

If I end up singing anything that's worthwhile to share here, I'll do it!! :33

Lightning-Wings said:
Silverfire said:
Thank you for this. It sounded very sweet.

Thank you!

TerKorian666 said:

I'm glad it helped you so!! I'm happy that other SS are benefiting from this!! :)

Don't be too hard on yourself, we all make mistakes, but what matters is that we learn from those mistakes and make better choices!! :)

Yes, there is always other side to it, but you know

Beautiful.
But be very careful what you share. Make sure you have a VPN service for which you have paid.
Do not share everything.

Although I must say, it's very refreshing hearing this.

Perhaps you'd do well in making the JoS anthem.

TheWhiteGiant said:
Beautiful.
But be very careful what you share. Make sure you have a VPN service for which you have paid.
Do not share everything.

Although I must say, it's very refreshing hearing this.

Perhaps you'd do well in making the JoS anthem.

Thank you!!

Sadly I don't play any instruments nor am I part of the orchestra. I'm self taught. Never had a teacher to help me develop my voice to it's fullest potential, but yeah..

Lightning-Wings said:

Thank you for this. I really enjoyed that. You have a very soothing voice. It was exactly what I needed after a tough day.

I felt like you were singing on behalf of Satan and the Gods by the end of it. I feel comforted now and closer to Satan.

Keep singing.

Norse 88 said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Thank you for this. I really enjoyed that. You have a very soothing voice. It was exactly what I needed after a tough day.

I felt like you were singing on behalf of Satan and the Gods by the end of it. I feel comforted now and closer to Satan.

Keep singing.

I'm so happy to hear that!!

Thank you brother(?)!

you have a good voice to hear
i like your song
hope you take this to the professional level like start thinking seriously about joining a music band
thanks sister

blackwizard said:
you have a good voice to hear
i like your song
hope you take this to the professional level like start thinking seriously about joining a music band
thanks sister

Thank you!!

I have thought about that, but stage fright + lack of actual friends who are band members is a problem of mine haha.

I do prefer to draw, feels like I breath fresh air internally when I can let my creative side shine through!

AH SCREW IT.

Time to break the silence when I thought I can make a post that I'd be gone till 2026. I'm too wrecked with my personal life, along with a revenge list I'm too attached to and must fulfill after former bullies have done worse than bullying but make me almost unemployable that finding a job was hard due to their doxxing, sorry HP. I'm sorry I can't let go of some constantly watching super assholes.

I'll never forget this song, while I'm on the hunt for some persistent past ghosts. There will be crazy things I'd do so I better not speak at all to avoid tracing. All this needs is to go completely dark and tag the suckers myself. Police failed me, law failed me. I'll be sure to clean off some messes and negativity off me once I come back.

Sorry it had to be this way. My situation involves really nasty and powerful people who can't grow up but continue their cruel paths. What better way but to off them before they do the same to others.

Lightning-Wings said:
Pumpkin671 said:
Very nice! :D Now put some musics under and it would be perfect!

Thank you!

I am unsure what music program to use, and how to even use one, lol
Premiere Pro is good and Resolve is good but better (great for professional use). EDIUS is one that I am more familiar with and is your all around editor.

This woke up some repressed emotion in me.
It reminds me of when my former lover once sang to me...

Wildfire said:
AH SCREW IT.

Please carefully consider your actions and potential consequences before acting on feelings of revenge. While it may be necessary to seek retaliation in specific circumstances, you must think about how this could impact you in the long run. Ask yourself if taking revenge will truly improve your situation or if it might make things worse. Sometimes, delaying your response can be more beneficial than acting impulsively. Avoid any actions that you may come to regret later on, especially if it's something illegal, take a step back, and weigh the potential outcomes before you do anything.

Wildfire said:
AH SCREW IT.

Time to break the silence when I thought I can make a post that I'd be gone till 2026. I'm too wrecked with my personal life, along with a revenge list I'm too attached to and must fulfill after former bullies have done worse than bullying but make me almost unemployable that finding a job was hard due to their doxxing, sorry HP. I'm sorry I can't let go of some constantly watching super assholes.

I'll never forget this song, while I'm on the hunt for some persistent past ghosts. There will be crazy things I'd do so I better not speak at all to avoid tracing. All this needs is to go completely dark and tag the suckers myself. Police failed me, law failed me. I'll be sure to clean off some messes and negativity off me once I come back.

Sorry it had to be this way. My situation involves really nasty and powerful people who can't grow up but continue their cruel paths. What better way but to off them before they do the same to others.

Please take care, go into a trance, concentrate and ask yourself if they are truly worth wasting energy on.

Pumpkin671 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Pumpkin671 said:
Very nice! :D Now put some musics under and it would be perfect!

Thank you!

Premiere Pro is good and Resolve is good but better (great for professional use). EDIUS is one that I am more familiar with and is your all around editor.

This is so nice!! Thank you so much!! I've never heard of these before.

Yurei said:

Former lover as in soulmate or?

Regardless, I'm sorry if it cause you pain, that wasn't my intention..

Lightning-Wings said:
Pumpkin671 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Thank you!

Yurei said:

No, no! Don't feel sorry! It reminded me of pleasant memories!
And yes, there was this girl I met around 7 years ago, who convinced me she was my soul mate from previous lives.
Until around last year, I learned she had cheated on me and left me after a 6 year relationship.
But please, please don't feel bad! If anything, you should feel happy for reminding me of the pleasant feelings!

Hail Satan!

Lightning-Wings said:
Pumpkin671 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Thank you!

You are welcome.

Lightning-Wings said:
Wildfire said:
AH SCREW IT.

Please take care, go into a trance, concentrate and ask yourself if they are truly worth wasting energy on.
BlackOnyx8 said:
Wildfire said:
AH SCREW IT.

Please carefully consider your actions and potential consequences before acting on feelings of revenge. While it may be necessary to seek retaliation in specific circumstances, you must think about how this could impact you in the long run. Ask yourself if taking revenge will truly improve your situation or if it might make things worse. Sometimes, delaying your response can be more beneficial than acting impulsively. Avoid any actions that you may come to regret later on, especially if it's something illegal, take a step back, and weigh the potential outcomes before you do anything.

SIGH

Illegal? Costly? I've developed & waited my whole life here in the JoS to finally do this. I also thought moving on was going to be easy until it turns out that they became CRIMINALS that scammed, colluded and cheated people like kike parasites or mafia. I'm somehow their favorite target even if I simply wanted to better myself by enhancing my mental capacity even further. I investigated further to find out that they even made an elderly woman kill herself after they scammed her.

They're the ones that kept up with their insanity, their attempts to try getting me unemployed and dying penniless. I hoisted myself up alone from their trash attempts when I had nothing, no way to even get the police to do something on them, these fuckers were swayed by their money. I am going to make them wish that they were never born, and their attempts motivate me to do worse and worse for them. Let's see if their wrongly earned wealth can protect them from black magick.

I thought we all knew it here that there are some people in this world not deserving of life. I am just defending myself from people I know since highschool who murder others financially.

Alright, please don't disturb me now. I need to get my shit together to finally do some justice to them and to all the people they left in the slumps with not enough food or where our good god knows where.

It's been decided, I grew up to become someone who'll do something that this system can't. I'm sorry I can't take this anymore. I just wanted to be a strong person for once.

Wildfire said:

If you try to play superhero to every villain on earth, then you will spend the rest of eternity doing this. That is not to mention that you should be putting your attention towards improving yourself and fighting the spiritual war, rather than trying to run off and do your own thing.

Nobody is saying you cannot create justice here, but you shouldn't derail your life and future just over your impulses here. There is a very strong possibility of creating negative situations for yourself that could be entirely avoided if you just chill out now. Justice can be had when you are in a stable and advanced position to do so, not based off your sudden urges.

Many people ruin themselves because they "think they have to do something" despite it being a totally drastic and emotionally charged impulse. This is basically the definition of potentially collapsing yourself. It is the opposite of becoming strong and successful, as you will open yourself to all sorts of negative manifestations that come with what you are describing.

As far as I can tell, you are typing this within the safety of your home, in an otherwise good place that allows you to advance. Throwing all of this away just to try to be a superhero is reckless.

I am sure everyone can understand how you feel, but you have to be able to calm down and delay your impulses on this. There is no cause for alarm or any type of "AH SCREW IT" self-destructive behavior.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=445215 time=1685000377 user_id=21286]
Wildfire said:

If you try to play superhero to every villain on earth, then you will spend the rest of eternity doing this. That is not to mention that you should be putting your attention towards improving yourself and fighting the spiritual war, rather than trying to run off and do your own thing.

Nobody is saying you cannot create justice here, but you shouldn't derail your life and future just over your impulses here. There is a very strong possibility of creating negative situations for yourself that could be entirely avoided if you just chill out now. Justice can be had when you are in a stable and advanced position to do so, not based off your sudden urges.

Many people ruin themselves because they "think they have to do something" despite it being a totally drastic and emotionally charged impulse. This is basically the definition of potentially collapsing yourself. It is the opposite of becoming strong and successful, as you will open yourself to all sorts of negative manifestations that come with what you are describing.

As far as I can tell, you are typing this within the safety of your home, in an otherwise good place that allows you to advance. Throwing all of this away just to try to be a superhero is reckless.

I am sure everyone can understand how you feel, but you have to be able to calm down and delay your impulses on this. There is no cause for alarm or any type of "AH SCREW IT" self-destructive behavior.

Every. single. time.

Whenever I try to sit down or find a quiet place to meditate, I am welcomed by myself telling me to go kill myself and call me so many hideous names. I've done something horribly wrong, I'm no longer a "human" according to what I did. I just wish I really had strong will to kill myself but even if I did, where the hell would all that have gone to instead? Yes, to improving myself. But with a hectic schedule to follow up with, I have no time to try keeping up or finally attain the higher standard jobs I want.

I'm in a "comfortable" place, yes. I try to maintain with small savings, with shitty people at work, with a school much better now but classroom settings give me flashbacks of getting kicked and beaten up badly every time. I'm left meditating in the morning and night no matter how those middle hours will be full of toxicity and sights that make me want to off myself. People just don't understand why I'm sometimes avoidant which annoys the fuck out of me.

I get repeats of violent physical assaults every time I panic, fuck up, and lose something critical in life, I get sensations of imaginary people at my back laughing at me, calling me a coward when I can't hurt anyone back. When I can't "win" against them. I'd always be left with emotional wounds that will grow infected, and I was left to grow up with them too.

Guess I'll die slowly of rage, hate, or just try everything else until I am in a place where I'll make those people wish they were never born. What the hell am I, I want to calm down yet I put myself in places that stress the fuck out of me. I'm killing myself like it's dementia but one's not forgetting, he or she's just getting crazier and crazier till one's a total animal.

I'm such a dumbass, always one, always will be like it's been set in my stone. I've hurt people out of rage, nervous breakdowns, cut people away, and find myself standing over heights every time thinking of jumping. I've caused havoc in people, I've tried to keep it away and locked away, tried cleaning it away but reoccurrences in life revoke my rage. If I punch trees out of rage, does this make me someone who's stupidly hurting nature?

Glad I'm not in jail yet, or maybe not because everything I did in this adulthood of mine makes me a monster now. The rune post you sent me by the way, guess I'll have to do 80 reps for trying to calm the hell down. I shouldn't have said too much, just because of a song. It reminded me of what has been taken away from me, the reason on why I joined to soon fulfill my vengeance on those idiots. I lost my social abilities and trust in the world, my long-gone hopeful heart for the world that died because of them.

Oh well, but if this shit in me doesn't get off after years, then this should be a lesson to people who are parents to be very careful and open-minded with what they do to their kids, even to bullies in the forum on what would become of the kid they might be victimizing right now. I'm left with anger impulses I usually throw into RTRs, instead of morbid stuff above happening to me or people, it goes to the kikes getting "body horror partied" instead. I already knew how unsaved I still might be even if I have grown more brain cells or not. It's all thanks to you guys I haven't went full troglodyte yet and turned places into my personal meat shops.

I got people I'm in charge of now like some friend pack leader for the first time in my life and I think of throwing this all away just because of some shitty people I'd end up killing? I need to find better ways to put these cruel people out, I doubt these people would change now, they're too far gone.

Even if there are smarter ways to off people, I'll just keep defending from them till some help happens, they've stolen from me and almost got me to die hungry so these fuckers still have a mark on them. I don't want to be put in even worse places right now. But if they threaten my new life I have built and kept protected, threaten my friends, then expect everything I've been told about standing my ground to immediately vaporize.

Thanks for your care, even if I might end up dead at any moment. I can say that I'd love to be an SS again in the next life, but this time will aim to be a smarter and better soul once I leave my life for good, I don't know what to feel anymore. It's so unfair that you all get the worst of the world no matter how much you have done to really keep it alive.

Let me see if I can just help myself quietly now. Thank you blitzkreig.

Wildfire said:

Brother you don't have to feel bad about telling everyone this. We just wanted to make sure you find positive outlets for your feelings.

Justice takes time and if you do rash actions, then the outside world may not understand and will try to punish you. Your Satanic advancement takes priority over all of this, no matter how difficult it may be.

What you describe sounds like trauma or PTSD, which can happen either from this life, or due to past lives. It is very important that you plan some time to deal with this so you are not bubbling with all these strong feelings.

For example, you can use runes like Wunjo and Berkano together to create social and emotional comfort and happiness. The pain which you have inside is causing your behaviors, and this needs to heal for you to feel better.

It should also go without saying that plenty of deep cleaning is needed, as means to "purify" the wounds and aid their healing, so to speak.

Part of healing social wounds involves finding positive people who care for you. I would highly recommend meditating on the sigil of the Gods. Draw their energy into your heart chakra, which will make you feel loved and connected to them. Done many times, this will give you a positive "anchor" in your life from which you can rebuild yourself without feeling alone.

As these solutions are implemented, it will be easier to be optimistic and attract more positive situations for yourself. It is not right to go along and hold all of this inside. Unfortunately, even if you seek your justice, you will still have to heal yourself as well. Stability is a big part of our success, and therefore healing should be done first, rather than acting on destructive urges.

You have a strong potential and should not beat yourself up so badly. No you are not dumb. Everyone has problems. The important point is focusing on our solutions. There is certainly a way out here.

You are not the only one in the world with these problems. If you kill yourself, then you will no longer be able to exist both as a role model to other people in the world, and as a counterweight to those who have wronged others.

The enemy will try to play on your problems, so make sure you have a strong AOP at all times. This will prevent both physical and spiritual problems, giving you the space to heal any internal damage.

Take this one day at a time and try to plan out some workings or other meditations to help you here. Any moon dates like Libra, Cancer, Leo, and Virgo, among others can be useful here, as they pertain to happiness, calm, and healing.

Yurei said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Pumpkin671 said:

Yurei said:

No, no! Don't feel sorry! It reminded me of pleasant memories!
And yes, there was this girl I met around 7 years ago, who convinced me she was my soul mate from previous lives.
Until around last year, I learned she had cheated on me and left me after a 6 year relationship.
But please, please don't feel bad! If anything, you should feel happy for reminding me of the pleasant feelings!

Hail Satan!

I'm sorry to hear that. That's horrible!
Cheating is such a harmful thing anyone could do... people are so insensitive these times it's upsetting.

Really beautiful, hearing voices really helps you connect to this family and makes you notice in a more real way that there are other ss out there in the world. Thank you!

MaRa666 said:
Really beautiful, hearing voices really helps you connect to this family and makes you notice in a more real way that there are other ss out there in the world. Thank you!

Thank you!! I'm glad it helped you! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back