Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Psychopaths

It is glaringly obvious that most of the Catholic clergy are psychopaths of the lowest kind. The incessant blame shifting and trying to absolve themselves of any wrong doing, really reveals just how cowardly and totally rotten these psychopathic criminals really are. Now, they're blaming Satan for exposing them.

They could care less, have no remorse whatsoever, and feel entitled to viciously abuse innocents, ruining countless lives.

All the while, they condemn their Catholic following as "sinners" and demand penance.

This is true evil.
Everyone, please keep doing the Final RTR:
http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

In addition to it's working wonders in destroying this vile pestilence, and it's Jewish bulwark, vibrating the Hebrew letters backwards every day, removes countless obstacles, curses and barriers on your soul. All of us Gentiles have been cursed going back lifetimes.

Also, if you're short on time in any way, just pull up the Final RTR on your PC and vibrate each of the vibrations for each letter once, then visualize the letter disintegrating.

Around their holidays, they really curse us Gentiles and now is Rosh Hashana. Yom Kippur, their highest holy day is coming soon. They do their blood sacrifices during these times.

Always be sure to clean your aura after doing the Final RTR, as it removes a lot of curses from your soul.

If you're short on time, this abbreviated version works very well:

1. Visualize the brilliant light descending down into your head and pushing down any dirt, filth, thoughtforms [thoughtforms can appear as chunks of filth or for those who are advanced, you can see them as they may be shapes, symbols, like elementals, or otherwise]. This will be gray or black energy [as it collects], and will get darker as it descends.

2. Visualize the brilliant light descending through your throat, down through your shoulders, chest, then stomach area, hips and all the way down through your feet, pushing out all of the dirt from your aura and soul.

3. Move the filth beside you, in a pile.

4. DO THIS THREE TIMES, steps 1 through 4. Keep piling the dirt.

5. When you are finished, your aura and soul should be much brighter and cleaner. You can either ask for a Demon to take the energy and to return it to the senders [especially if you’re new], OR, you can visualize it shooting away from you, directing it to the senders.

6. Affirm 3 times:
My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, Ill will, thought forms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

The link below is more detailed. You can do this at any time. It should be done every day. Just don't do it for the first time on a Void of Course Moon.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

https://youtu.be/e13TC9b6aKY

Could you PLEASE make a sermon regarding this topic HP`s?? I think this is something EXTREMELY urgent, is it not?

This is important to note what HPS Maxine has stated on the aura. Eastern highly advanced Yogi's in their own writings mentioned that before misfortune strikes a person it shows up in their aura exactly as HPS Maxine states the enemy trash looks like on the aura. So keep cleaning your aura's it literally will save you from all kinds of misfortune.

Thank you HPS Maxine for sharing this and all of your writings in general. I appreciate them greatly and I am sure others do as well.

zolaluckystar said:
Artanis, if the expected unredacted FISA memo comes out, its going to be the stone that sets off a big chain reaction leading to the exposing of players like FB (which is a CIA asset), and the unbridled censorship and evil of the Jews. IMO, anyways. They are trying desperately to put these things into effect, like this meme banning and yes, Europe is farther under this disgusting censoring BS than America, but the information dike is springing so many leaks (thanks to Satan's www), even this many tentacled octupus doesn't have enough arms/fingers to block them all. Its only a matter of time and we keep up the RTR. So long as America stands, the rest of the world will follow Her.

They are being exposed.

Whats its name?? Where can i find more about that Memo?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back