Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"The Chosen One"

We've watched it in movies, read it in books, played it in video games. It seems so much media is geared towards a protagonist that somehow has magical powers or super powers, this person of destiny that only they can save the world. etc etc.

I'm here to address this today because I feel this has caused an emotional programming in some people from too much exposure to fantasy. Many people either feel like they can't do anything to change the world at all, because they think they're insignificant and not special, or they feel they are some kind of top dog chosen one and only they have the power to change the world and everyone else is beneath them or something. This is fantasy land thinking, we aren't in a movie or a cartoon. We are in the real world here and now.

Both of these kinds of mindsets are complete nonsense. Not only one person by themselves can change the world, it takes the power of many. There is no "chosen one" there are chosen many. Anyone and everyone here who wishes to walk this path seriously and do something, are among the chosen many. Even people who've risen to positions of power like Adolf Hitler weren't doing it alone. He had an army.

There are certain people fit to fill positions like this. And they had to prove themselves with hard work and dedication to make it there. They weren't just born a chosen one with everything handed to them.

The chosen one concept is just fantasy. We all have the chance and the ability to reach advancement and make an impact that positively helps our people and this world. And you don't have to be some fictitious super hero to do it.

Many people walk around with either a completely inflated ego or a butchered and deflated one. If you think you're better than everyone else or that you're beneath everyone you will lose touch with reality plain and simple. This is an imbalance and it needs to be addressed and healed if you find that you are suffering from something like this.

Not one single person is meant to be the savior of humanity. It would be a lonely place up at the top of it were just only you anyway. You have to trust other people and learn teamwork. We are meant to work together. Look at how the Gods work together. They have a strong bond and trust in each other. they didn't reach that level of advancement by themselves with no help from each other.

Likewise, if you feel beneath everyone and are trying to do things by yourself but you actually need help, ask for it. you're not going to burden the Gods or us here if you really need help. Movies and Tv have too much fantasy that can mess with our perceptions about things. It's heavily dominated by enemy agendas. But remember all of it is just fantasy. Thisz what we are doing here, through Jos right now is the real deal. Stop living in a fantasy world and make your reality come to life.

You absolutely can make a difference, you don't have to be the ultimate supreme being born with super advanced abilities to change things in this world or to reach fulfillment. You simply need to participate in our group rituals and Rtrs and do workings on yourself for your improvement.

Ground yourself in reality and find your balance. Don't let delusions take you down the wrong path
and keep working on yourself. We are helping save this world all of us collectively together.

Hail Satan!!

this was definitely one of the ancient forum posts

i’m going through a healthy refining of the ego right now, it frees you up a lot, there's no need for a big rigidity or pride without logic to take care of your

This is a stereotype that for example has been promoted ad nauseam in RPG type video games such as Final Fantasy, any SS that is serious about its advancement must deprogram itself from this and focus on the real world.

nebu said:

this was definitely one of the ancient forum posts

i’m going through a healthy refining of the ego right now, it frees you up a lot, there's no need for a big rigidity or pride without logic to take care of your

It's definitely good to work on the Ego. You're correct it truly does free you up. It's a good feeling.

Once you get yourself in a healthy balance you can start thinking clearly and able to tackle your tasks with reason and a good mindset.

It's important to have healthy pride in your accomplishments and in yourself. But anything beyond this, turns into a high ego. Lord Apollo said nothing in excess for a good reason. Too much or too little of a thing can cause an imbalance that can spiral into something more extreme if left unchecked.

Just like a seasaw if someone puts too much on one side then it will stop moving and you will be stuck at the top. Likewise if you take something off of it completely it will also stop moving leaving you stuck at the bottom. The soul needs a healthy amount of ego to keep in motion as to not stagnate or spiral out of control.

Wotanwarrior said:
This is a stereotype that for example has been promoted ad nauseam in RPG type video games such as Final Fantasy, any SS that is serious about its advancement must deprogram itself from this and focus on the real world.

Yes absolutely it's very important to deprogram our selves from any toxic thinking. It's important to focus on what is real and important. Real accomplishments, real progress, real rewards for real hard work. These are infinitely much better than fake achievements from video games, or a good ending to a movie or show.

Not to say people must stop watching this stuff, or stop playing games forever. Just try to avoid overconsumption. Or allowing certain themes in movies or games from distorting your way of thinking. All one needs is to use common sense and practice moderation.

As one advances your mindset starts to change for the better and you'll start enjoying healthier kinds of activities anyway, and you'll be overall much happier.

Nobody ever wants to be the chosen 2, or 3, or even 79 which is a much more golden number. People need to be comfortable with what they were meant to be. At best you might be able to save your friends and family, but the whole world? That's just plain ridiculous. Many SS will have their a crown chakra epiphany and all of a sudden think they are Neo from the Matrix. It is easy to see how someone who has experiences with the gods, or builds up enough spiritual power to show off their abilities, could have an inflated ego. A Satanist for example might consider themselves a telekinetic after just having moved an object just one time. If someone asks you "Are you a telekineic?" you would have to be able to prove it wherever, whenever. My point being many people will confuse their peaks for their average. The thing about someone as humble like Keanu Reeves, even in the movie the Matrix, did not want to, or even understood why it is them who was "chosen". In real life he tries to be normal and even takes they train as if he is not even famous. To me this would be the proper attitude for any Satanist who has truly proven themselves to be elite. They are just like everyone else, and anyone is capable of choosing themselves to be among the chosen few. It is the psychology of narcissism that the jews intentionally force on their people by getting them to believe that they, as a race, have been "chosen" is so that any injustice, no matter horrendous, is permissible against a gentile since they are not chosen by the "omnipotent" thoughtform golem of the buybull, and gentiles are basically animals by comparison.

SS who have been in the top spot usually have an incredibly difficult life to endure, and in the beginning would not even want to be in this position as the weight alone would crush anyone. Grand old souls, like Alexander the Great, and Hitler would also be crushed by this weight, be forced to transform into something greater, and then lift it off, only to continue this cycle of struggle until at last they achieved the ultimate victory. You take any average soul who desires to be a hero and show them what real adversity is all about, and they would much rather be a zero or any other number, except one. Take any soldier, athlete, or Olympian who have reached the spot of number 1 and you know they did not get their without a near psychotic level of pain and suffering. Great men are forged in their fires of adversity and it could be no other way.

I was just reading up on the famed Navy SEAL David Goggins who I currently find to be one of my greatest sources of inspiration from someone who is still alive. A SEAL going through BUDS training has to go through hell week, which is 5 days of brutal physical and mental torture. You get 2 hours of sleep throughout 5 days. Goggins went through this 3 times as the first 2 some part of his body broke down, and the 3rd time if he did not pass he would not get another chance. His feet break the 3rd time. Wraps duct tape around them and pushes through to graduate. That is the will of a hero and he never even considers himself this way even after all the people he has helped by giving people hope through his book. He was morbidly obese, lazy, and lost in life before he ever joined the military. Many of the instructors keep the trainees awake for the first 72 hours, and then 1 hour of sleep for each of the next 2 days. They are pushing the limits of what if mentally, not physically possible as anyone after 2 days awake can easily start to breakdown, hallucinate, and experience levels of pain you never even thought possible. That someone willingly forces inhuman amounts of suffering on themselves so they do not have to see others suffer in battle is the heroic mindset. A US Army Ranger averages about 4-5 hours of sleep for about 2 months of intense training before they can graduate. I have met some of them and they are truly stand up dudes. The worst thing about many of the SS here is that they will never really know what they are capable of simply because they never bothered to try.

The heroes of the 3rd Reich suffered the same lack of sleep, except for them it was a lifestyle and not just a training phase to graduate. From what I have read they were averaging about 4 hours per day towards the end of the war. Who in the hell actually wants to go through that, unless they absolutely have to as its a matter of life or death for their people, their culture, their way of life.

Has to do with worship of "the one" and that whole 'religious' concept I guess.
Appeals mostly to weak people who don't want to be their own ones, but instead just copy and follow someone else who have it all figured out etc. A dangerous (((concept))), in high contrast to our philosophy.

What you're describing is protagonist syndrome which to my understanding is an actual mental disorder. These are the kinds of people who only snap back into reality after they pick an unwinnable fight and get sent to the hospital, take massive gambles and ruin themselves, and so on.

It's important to be confident in yourself and your ability to push through and accomplish things just not to the point where you think you are the center of the universe because this is delusional behavior.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back