Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cigarettes

Mageson666

Cigarettes kill half a million people in America alone yearly. Thankfully the jews have told everyone its okay to make money off of using psychological warfare operations called advertising to brainwash people into killing themselves by selling them a product that is purposely made addictive to hold them hostage to it and then it kills them so rich people can steal their money and then use this money to dominate society and game it to their advantage and steal everyone's futures. Apparently this is not hurting anyone or something. That is what the fake Libertarians say anyway.

HP Mageson666 said:
Cigarettes kill half a million people in America alone yearly. Thankfully the jews have told everyone its okay to make money off of using psychological warfare operations called advertising to brainwash people into killing themselves by selling them a product that is purposely made addictive to hold them hostage to it and then it kills them so rich people can steal their money and then use this money to dominate society and game it to their advantage and steal everyone's futures. Apparently this is not hurting anyone or something. That is what the fake Libertarians say anyway.

Thank you for sharing, HP Mageson. I had been a smoker for 7 years before. Thankfully, it's been 3 years now that I quit smoking. That was two years after having dedicated.

For anyone who desires to quit smoking (or drinking or any other addictions), my tip is to try quitting all at once. Trying to quit "gradually" does not work in my opinion. I have tried to quit "gradually" before and it didn't work. What really worked for me is when I ran out of cigarettes and decided to try and see how long I could go without buying a new pack.
Although it felt somewhat uncomfortable at first (as with anything that requires you to get out of your comfort zone), I resisted and got each day more used to being out of cigarettes. This really involves an inner change, as well as a change of habits. For each situation where I usually felt the urge to light up a cigarette (such as when waiting for a bus), I replaced it with a different action to satisfy me (such as walking around the bus stop in order to feel less anxious).

So if you're trying to quit, that's what I recommend you to try. It's pretty much like when you lose your cellphone or it breaks and you can't get a new one any time soon, and you get used to not having a cellphone as the days and weeks go by. You adapt to it. Then you can finally get a new one after a while. The difference is you don't want to get a new pack of cigarettes xD

WAREOR said:
Are cigarettes bad for ones aura?

Yes, just like any other drug, legal or illegal.
It not only creates holes in one's aura, but also creates imbalances in one's energies, as well as reducing them at the same time.

When I quit smoking, my energies increased so much I felt overwhelmed by it at first. And it was my own energy, supposed to naturally be there from the start, instead of being cut down by a drug. So it's not like my energies "increased". It's rather like, they just came back to normal. To their natural level.

The documentary Merchants of Doubt covered this. How the tobacco industry knew that cigarettes were harmful to the health of smokers and everybody around them, and kept this information locked away while they played dumb, paid shills and practiced doubletalk in the media to keep the public doubtful and confused. Then there's the "cigarettes are good for you" meme that was pushed in the earlier parts of the 20th century.
https://www.healio.com/hematology-oncology/news/print/hemonc-today/%7B241d62a7-fe6e-4c5b-9fed-a33cc6e4bd7c%7D/cigarettes-were-once-physician-tested-approved

I've heard about the tobacco industries lacing their products with some kind of synthetic psychoactive substance to make them more addictive and amplify their effects. I can't find the source on it now, though.

WAREOR said:

Cigaretes are so ridiculously bad for your soul that Satan heavily insisted, like really heavily though, that I dont even smoke one or two per week...they are terrible...off topic but satan had also insisted the same as eith cigarettes that I stop drinkinh protein shakes...both are very bad i guess

It seems like tons of smokers are switching over to vaping. Of which there's been around 200 deaths worldwide all from battery mismanagement or a misunderstanding of basic Ohms law. Hopefully this cripples tabacco beyond repair.

Dypet Rod said:
For anyone who desires to quit smoking (or drinking or any other addictions), my tip is to try quitting all at once. Trying to quit "gradually" does not work in my opinion. I have tried to quit "gradually" before and it didn't work.

I agree as I've only been succesful with cold turkey. It's funny because one of many reasons I came to Jos was to help me quit smoking. Someone had recommended to try the sun square to help with addictions so I tried it and it not only helped cure my addiction but cleared up some issues with my solar chakra. Probably not the best working for a beginner in retrospect but it worked!

Vegan protein powders have heavy metals in them they are toxic from reports so what do protein powders in general have.

Cigarettes only carry a small amount of tobacco plant and everything else is a conglomeration of industrial toxic chemicals, literally when someone smokes cigarettes is putting in his body a lot of industrial chemical waste that come from for example the refining industry of the oil.

Bascal said:
Hello, it is possible using raum meditation to stop to smoke?

I think it would help if you used it with the munka or ansuz working.The munka/ansuz can be used as a banishing and the raum for raising vibrations. For extra effectiveness you could start during the waning moon. Though avoid the void of course moon.

One reason the sun square helped me is because it raised my energies and strengthened my solar chakra so I think Raum would help because of the raising energy factor. This is helpful too if one reason you smoke is from depression.

Another thing I did to help quit was extra void meditation like for at least 15 minutes.As well I also did extra trance. I would do my mantras and then go into void or trance.

It's also important to have strong affirmations that are convincing to your subconscious. You also want to do positive affirmations anytime after raising your energy.

Bascal said:
Hello, it is possible using raum meditation to stop to smoke?
I think it would be helpful!Also I have heard that eating many bananas can help a lot!Candies also can be you used!But the most important thing is the Will that someone has!If someone doesn't want to stop it then everything is useless!

Dypet Rod said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Thank you for sharing, HP Mageson. I had been a smoker for 7 years before. Thankfully, it's been 3 years now that I quit smoking. That was two years after having dedicated.

For anyone who desires to quit smoking (or drinking or any other addictions), my tip is to try quitting all at once. Trying to quit "gradually" does not work in my opinion. I have tried to quit "gradually" before and it didn't work. What really worked for me is when I ran out of cigarettes and decided to try and see how long I could go without buying a new pack.
Although it felt somewhat uncomfortable at first (as with anything that requires you to get out of your comfort zone), I resisted and got each day more used to being out of cigarettes. This really involves an inner change, as well as a change of habits. For each situation where I usually felt the urge to light up a cigarette (such as when waiting for a bus), I replaced it with a different action to satisfy me (such as walking around the bus stop in order to feel less anxious).

So if you're trying to quit, that's what I recommend you to try. It's pretty much like when you lose your cellphone or it breaks and you can't get a new one any time soon, and you get used to not having a cellphone as the days and weeks go by. You adapt to it. Then you can finally get a new one after a while. The difference is you don't want to get a new pack of cigarettes xD

Excellent Job! I quit 6 years ago. Best decision ever. Keep up the good work.

Tala said:
Dypet Rod said:
For anyone who desires to quit smoking (or drinking or any other addictions), my tip is to try quitting all at once. Trying to quit "gradually" does not work in my opinion. I have tried to quit "gradually" before and it didn't work.

I agree as I've only been succesful with cold turkey. It's funny because one of many reasons I came to Jos was to help me quit smoking. Someone had recommended to try the sun square to help with addictions so I tried it and it not only helped cure my addiction but cleared up some issues with my solar chakra. Probably not the best working for a beginner in retrospect but it worked!

Glad to know you have also been successful in quitting. How long has it been?

This is one of the many benefits that come with coming to Satanism.

Dypet Rod said:
WAREOR said:

Yes, just like any other drug, legal or illegal.
It not only creates holes in one's aura, but also creates imbalances in one's energies, as well as reducing them at the same time.

When I quit smoking, my energies increased so much I felt overwhelmed by it at first. And it was my own energy, supposed to naturally be there from the start, instead of being cut down by a drug. So it's not like my energies "increased". It's rather like, they just came back to normal. To their natural level.

P.S.: When I say "like any other drug", of course I am not including important medications for those who need it. Unless when these are deliberately abused.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Dypet Rod said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Excellent Job! I quit 6 years ago. Best decision ever. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, Aldrick. Glad to know you did quit, too. That makes three of us in this thread.

Yes, the best way to quit smoking is all at once. Trying to quit smoking gradually in my opinion is like lying to yourself. Although you need a very strong will power. You can achieve permanent quitting easier if you start a detach working. I quit smoking 4 years ago. After the first month I started to have better taste and smell, and gradually my breathing and stamina were improved within the first year. Nicotine releases acetylcholine and norepinephrine to the receptors. When these substances are activated, muscle tension, stress and anger levels decrease, while pleasure, memory and attention levels increase. Of course this is what they let us know.

The individual's dependence on tobacco is a combo of physical (the body gets addicted) and psychological need. We feel sad, we light up a cigarette. We feel anxious we light up a cigarette etc. Also, the brain connects our behaviours with places. For example, one year after I quit smoking I went to a bar. The last time I had been at this bar was before I quit smoking. I used to go there regularly. When I was there, I felt the need to smoke. It was the first time after 6 months that I felt the need to smoke.

Of course all these shit jews have created a variety of "effective" interventions. Nothing really works. We pay money for the cigarettes, we destroy our body and health and then they ask for even more money in order to "help us quit smoking".

Ideally no one should start smoking. And if someone smokes, he should should quit smoking immediately. With the available spiritual knowledge it is even easier to get rid of this shit.

Thanks. It has been a little over 4 months. May not seem long to a some but it's quite an accomplishment for me. Congrats for 3 years smoke free! I'm looking forward when I will say the same someday :)

Dypet Rod said:
Tala said:
Dypet Rod said:

Maya said:
Yes, the best way to quit smoking is all at once. Trying to quit smoking gradually in my opinion is like lying to yourself. Although you need a very strong will power. You can achieve permanent quitting easier if you start a detach working. I quit smoking 4 years ago. After the first month I started to have better taste and smell, and gradually my breathing and stamina were improved within the first year. Nicotine releases acetylcholine and norepinephrine to the receptors. When these substances are activated, muscle tension, stress and anger levels decrease, while pleasure, memory and attention levels increase. Of course this is what they let us know.

The individual's dependence on tobacco is a combo of physical (the body gets addicted) and psychological need. We feel sad, we light up a cigarette. We feel anxious we light up a cigarette etc. Also, the brain connects our behaviours with places. For example, one year after I quit smoking I went to a bar. The last time I had been at this bar was before I quit smoking. I used to go there regularly. When I was there, I felt the need to smoke. It was the first time after 6 months that I felt the need to smoke.

Of course all these shit jews have created a variety of "effective" interventions. Nothing really works. We pay money for the cigarettes, we destroy our body and health and then they ask for even more money in order to "help us quit smoking".

Ideally no one should start smoking. And if someone smokes, he should should quit smoking immediately. With the available spiritual knowledge it is even easier to get rid of this shit.

Thank you for the extra info. And congratulations on quitting, too. That's 5 of us here now xD. This is what Satanism is made of, successful people with a strong willpower.

I've experienced similar effects in regards to taste, smell and the connection with places. Not only with places, but with people, too. If you have friends or relatives who are smokers, you have to be stronger at first and not let their presence influence you when they are around. After the first month, I never felt the urge to smoke again. Not that I remember, at least.

And that's true, it's like lying to yourself. "Gradually" never allows you to completely disconnect from the cigarettes. The real gradual process is the time when you are still getting used to not having cigarettes.

I have even wasted money on nicotine patches before, which didn't work either. Although both times I have tried to quit gradually was for ex-girlfriends I had, not for myself. It only really worked when I tried for myself and no one else.

Tala said:
Thanks. It has been a little over 4 months. May not seem long to a some but it's quite an accomplishment for me. Congrats for 3 years smoke free! I'm looking forward when I will say the same someday :)

Dypet Rod said:
Tala said:

Of course that's a long time. Even one month was a major accomplishment for me, too. May not be as long as one year, but it's long enough to say now you are free from this habit. Congratulations :D

And thank you, too.

Dypet Rod said:
Maya said:

Thank you for the extra info. And congratulations on quitting, too. That's 5 of us here now xD. This is what Satanism is made of, successful people with a strong willpower.

I've experienced similar effects in regards to taste, smell and the connection with places. Not only with places, but with people, too. If you have friends or relatives who are smokers, you have to be stronger at first and not let their presence influence you when they are around. After the first month, I never felt the urge to smoke again. Not that I remember, at least.

And that's true, it's like lying to yourself. "Gradually" never allows you to completely disconnect from the cigarettes. The real gradual process is the time when you are still getting used to not having cigarettes.

I have even wasted money on nicotine patches before, which didn't work either. Although both times I have tried to quit gradually was for ex-girlfriends I had, not for myself. It only really worked when I tried for myself and no one else.

Congrats to you too! And congrats to all of 5 of us! The more we quit smoking, the better. It is just a shitty addicted behaviour that has to be stopped, and nothing else. The major tools for success is detach and willpower. Have you done a detach?

Yes you are right, friends who smoke can influence you with just their presence. I remember myself enjoying to smell the smoke.

I did not try any substitutes, but some of my friends have. Nothing worked for a long period though.

Maya said:
Dypet Rod said:
Maya said:

Congrats to you too! And congrats to all of 5 of us! The more we quit smoking, the better. It is just a shitty addicted behaviour that has to be stopped, and nothing else. The major tools for success is detach and willpower. Have you done a detach?

Yes you are right, friends who smoke can influence you with just their presence. I remember myself enjoying to smell the smoke.

I did not try any substitutes, but some of my friends have. Nothing worked for a long period though.

If you mean a working for detachment, no I haven't done that, although I could have. I didn't really need one, though. Probably each person's level of addiction is individual (I'd smoke around 10 strong cigarettes per day), but in around one week without smoking, I started to feel naturally detached from it. I'd miss a cigarette every now and then, especially when I smelled the smoke like you said, but I didn't feel desperate for it. So the detaching part was easier for me. Pretty much my will itself took care of that.

What about you?

Dypet Rod said:
Maya said:
Dypet Rod said:

If you mean a working for detachment, no I haven't done that, although I could have. I didn't really need one, though. Probably each person's level of addiction is individual (I'd smoke around 10 strong cigarettes per day), but in around one week without smoking, I started to feel naturally detached from it. I'd miss a cigarette every now and then, especially when I smelled the smoke like you said, but I didn't feel desperate for it. So the detaching part was easier for me. Pretty much my will itself took care of that.

What about you?

Yes that's what I meant.Yes I agree that the level of addiction and tolerance is different for each person. I havent done a working for detachment either, but when I have some spare time I will, because I have seen many people to start smoking again after 10-15 years of quitting.

Maya said:
Dypet Rod said:
Maya said:

What about you?

Yes that's what I meant.Yes I agree that the level of addiction and tolerance is different for each person. I havent done a working for detachment either, but when I have some spare time I will, because I have seen many people to start smoking again after 10-15 years of quitting.

Hmm well, 10-15 years is way too long a time for one to stay attached to cigarettes even after quitting, in my opinion. Unless it is attached to their subconscious and it resurfaces after all this time. If you want to make sure you won't ever go back to it, yeah this can be a good idea.

Sometimes I dream that I'm smoking, and it seems real until I wake up. Moreover, I had one of these dreams just a few days ago, the night before last night, if I recall correctly. So while I don't think it's likely for me to ever go back to smoking, I think you have a point here.

What do you have in mind as a working for detachment?

I haven't done anything like that because I'm trying to tackle the problem by getting to the root causes of why I had this addictive problem. For example I know that I've had other addiction issues (now gone thankfully) and I don't want to slip into another either!

So like I mentioned earlier for myself depression is one issue so I will try to tackle that rather than focus on the cigarettes which are a result of that.

This way too, I'm not giving any more energy to cigarettes. I already spent untold hours of my life planning life around smoking. Truth be told, I don't like talking about it now, but I do it because it may help someone else.

I will be working on Lydia's obliterate Saturn plan as well as other planetary issues:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

This is my personal plan to ensure I don't go back but it will take some time.

Maya said:
Dypet Rod said:
Maya said:

What about you?

I have these dreams too especially when I get overstressed. Maya has a point but I think looking to ones astro chart you might see what is causing the addiction and self destructive behaviour and be able to attack it that way.

I think it's important to get the root cause because like weeds sometimes if you just pull out the top it will just grow right back.

Dypet Rod said:
Sometimes I dream that I'm smoking, and it seems real until I wake up. Moreover, I had one of these dreams just a few days ago, the night before last night, if I recall correctly. So while I don't think it's likely for me to ever go back to smoking, I think you have a point here.

Tala said:
I have these dreams too especially when I get overstressed. Maya has a point but I think looking to ones astro chart you might see what is causing the addiction and self destructive behaviour and be able to attack it that way.

I think it's important to get the root cause because like weeds sometimes if you just pull out the top it will just grow right back.

Dypet Rod said:

That's true. If an addiction is a symptom of something bigger, it's more efficient and effective to fight the root directly. While the root hasn't been dealt with, one can even effectively get rid of smoking, but just end up unconsciously replacing it with a different addiction such as eating too much, excessive masturbation, a long time playing videogames, etc.

If I were to do that on myself, I'd probably do a working to obliterate whatever causes me to be anxious in my chart.

Aside from a full working, though, there are also more simple things that can help as well. For anxiety and hyperactivity, regular void meditation and trance training can help reduce the level of activity of the brainwaves, relaxing the mind. For depression, I believe regular yoga sessions (both hatha and kundalini yoga) in the morning and at night can help, as it's been stated that depression is often a symptom of low bioelectricity and yoga naturally increases our bioelectricity.

Tala said:
What do you have in mind as a working for detachment?

I haven't done anything like that because I'm trying to tackle the problem by getting to the root causes of why I had this addictive problem. For example I know that I've had other addiction issues (now gone thankfully) and I don't want to slip into another either!

So like I mentioned earlier for myself depression is one issue so I will try to tackle that rather than focus on the cigarettes which are a result of that.

This way too, I'm not giving any more energy to cigarettes. I already spent untold hours of my life planning life around smoking. Truth be told, I don't like talking about it now, but I do it because it may help someone else.

I will be working on Lydia's obliterate Saturn plan as well as other planetary issues:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

This is my personal plan to ensure I don't go back but it will take some time.

Maya said:
Dypet Rod said:

What about you?

I am going to work it with some runes and an affirmation for smoking detachment for at least 40 days.
For me the problem is not that deep based on my natal chart. Everybody should do whatever the working they feel they need more, and especially if there is an emphasis on the natal chart on addictions and destructive behaviours.
For example I did not start smoking as a result of neither an addiction problem from my natal chart nor depression. I started smoking in high school from other friends who were smoking, and I continued this bad behaviour.

I agree with Dypet Rod, that yoga and meditation can soothe and significantly reduce or even vanish depression. Although, If there are no signs of significant improvement, the problem arises from something else, then it needs a more complex solution, like the working you mentioned.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back