Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Future Is It Evil

The cause of our decline is not the constellations where the sun is rising and setting at dawn. Which is what this strange theory of the Yuga's now is related to. The Yuga's are nothing more then the division of the 12 ages of the Zodiac. The only darkage we are experiencing is because spiritual knowledge has been removed and this planet under attack by a hostile enemy race from out there and their hybrids. There is no cycle of some returning age here. The conditions of this earth do not go though some eternal cycle like this otherwise it would not survive.

The actual darkage the Hindu's wrote about where it was sane was simply talking about one thing that spiritual knowledge and practice would be gone and that the problem.

This is such a helpful thread.

At the same time very sad and it makes me very angry. Witness the suffering at the hands of this system and the jewish creators and enforcers. Yesterday I saw a homeless person sitting on the ground with his face buried in his hands, you can see how impoverished he was and how he suffered, meanwhile people walking past him in their own worlds...

And I'm thinking to myself," how is this shit normal and okay to people?" At that point, it tears me up to think that all because of the monetary system..how your life is nothing if you do not have money. Money over a living being.

Fucking Jews. Let this be a reminder to stay on top of the RTR.

HP Mageson666 said:
The cause of our decline is not the constellations where the sun is rising and setting at dawn. Which is what this strange theory of the Yuga's now is related to. The Yuga's are nothing more then the division of the 12 ages of the Zodiac. The only darkage we are experiencing is because spiritual knowledge has been removed and this planet under attack by a hostile enemy race from out there and their hybrids. There is no cycle of some returning age here. The conditions of this earth do not go though some eternal cycle like this otherwise it would not survive.

The actual darkage the Hindu's wrote about where it was sane was simply talking about one thing that spiritual knowledge and practice would be gone and that the problem.

that's an interesting theory but several nations have ancient folktales about how people already lived in such times back in the day and those tales are actually full of concrete informations about what to expect and concrete instructions about what to do to make it easier to get through these (few hundred-thousands of) years... I actually believe in this endless cycle theory, I'm studying it for many years through nature sciences, quantum physics, astrology and ancient mithology... even if the spiritual knowledge is removed from the majority of the peoples minds right now it's only a consequence of the dominating negative energy and nothing unique in history, it's a consequence of being at the position on the time circle where we are right now, like thousands of other negative things and happenings and it's going to turn upside-down as it already did many times during the history :) the only difference between these constantly repeating world months that the highs are higher every the time and the lows are lower every the time, than ever before, then you basically got the pattern of a spiral fractal which could basically be the pattern of any life ever growing out of anything... :) I believe everything that people do - whatever serious business it looks like - is already ordained by higher powers, at least the starting points and the ending points and you only see randomness because there seem to be infinite between those points... From a quantum-physical aspect now we are heading towards the state of chaos with an exponentially raising speed and when we hit it that's going to give the possibility to build up the whole new order after the destruction of the previous one, which would start the so called golden age... I don't think people could even fast up or slow down any of these processes as lots of important happenings - like masses awakening etc. - are totally depending on astrological conglomerations (or might just every single thing ever happening haha), we only have power to manipulate the content, not the highest structure of our lives

sorry if I missed some words :) I'd like to go even further with nature science, imagine your planet the exact same way working as a plant :) going from seed state to blooming state, what a seed needs to start growing out? it needs darkness, pressure and heat... every single thing is a manifestation of these factors in today's world :) arts and other parts of life are ruled by darkness in every possible way, stress and other types of pressure on the people are very huge, raising and there is global warming... going from the dark age to the golden age is literally the same process as a seed coming to life from every single aspect

Its not a theory, Hindu astrologers have pointed this out for decades. Sri Yukteswar wrote a whole book on the subject over a century ago. Its also obvious with the Hindu tradition the claims of the ages and the fall of them and the reasons were written not that long ago as they only detail post Vedic civilizations and the claim the fall of people is not following the moral systems that are only a few centuries old at the most. So a intelligent person can see what is really going on.

Understanding this is dealing with procession the Egyptians went thought around two cycles of procession and their civilization didn't suffer any of the claimed bad effects the Hindu theory which is the one everyone points to state it should have. This pointless theory is a demoralizing belief system and based on nonsense.

psynhuman said:
HP Mageson666 said:

that's an interesting theory but several nations have ancient folktales about how people already lived in such times back in the day and those tales are actually full of concrete informations about what to expect and concrete instructions about what to do to make it easier to get through these (few hundred-thousands of) years... I actually believe in this endless cycle theory, I'm studying it for many years through nature sciences, quantum physics, astrology and ancient mithology... even if the spiritual knowledge is removed from the majority of the peoples minds right now it's only a consequence of the dominating negative energy and nothing unique in history, it's a consequence of being at the position on the time circle where we are right now, like thousands of other negative things and happenings and it's going to turn upside-down as it already did many times during the history :) the only difference between these constantly repeating world months that the highs are higher every the time and the lows are lower every the time, than ever before, then you basically got the pattern of a spiral fractal which could basically be the pattern of any life ever growing out of anything... :) I believe everything that people do - whatever serious business it looks like - is already ordained by higher powers, at least the starting points and the ending points and you only see randomness because there seem to be infinite between those points... From a quantum-physical aspect now we are heading towards the state of chaos with an exponentially raising speed and when we hit it that's going to give the possibility to build up the whole new order after the destruction of the previous one, which would start the so called golden age... I don't think people could even fast up or slow down any of these processes as lots of important happenings - like masses awakening etc. - are totally depending on astrological conglomerations (or might just every single thing ever happening haha), we only have power to manipulate the content, not the highest structure of our lives

"their civilization didn't suffer any of the claimed bad effects"

really? they only left deserts behind them :D

Egyptian civilization did not end a natural cycle it was murdered in a 20 year campaign of cultural genocide by the Catholic emperor. This was done by the Jews that took over Rome and imposed Christianity on the world as a method of conquest. The entire cultural modality of the Empire was Egyptian in its dominance. Even the Greeks pointed to the Egyptians and had a common culture with them.

This proves the point its not some mystic force of the constellation the sun rises on in the morning. Its a planned warfare campaign that is being waged by a physical enemy force from out there and their hybrid race down here. The Egyptian records and actual building date show they last for around two full cycles of procession.

The fact you took this quote of mine out of context while ignoring the entire point I made and then went to misinterpret it shows you really have no argument. And you have built some strange personal philosophy around this false belief you feel the need to defend.

This is the same nonsense the new agers promoted with 2012 the sun will rise in a new constellation and all the bad things will magically change on their own.

psynhuman said:

Not to mention the desert are the result of nuclear war done by the enemy and the climate shift due to the destruction of Phaeton. Ancient Egypt used to be green, not desert. Something to mention is the pyramids did survive even nuclear weapons. This should make one think about how great of a civilisation Egypt used to be.

HP Mageson666 said:
Egyptian civilization did not end a natural cycle it was murdered in a 20 year campaign of cultural genocide by the Catholic emperor. This was done by the Jews that took over Rome and imposed Christianity on the world as a method of conquest. The entire cultural of the Empire was Egyptian in its dominance. Even the Greeks pointed to the Egyptians and had a common culture with them.

This proves the point its not some mystic force of the constellation the sun rises on in the morning. Its a planned warfare campaign that is being waged by a physical enemy force from out there and their hybrid race down here. The Egyptian records and actual building date show they last for around two full cycles of procession.

The fact you took this quote of mine out of context while ignoring the entire point I made and then went to misinterpret it shows you really have no argument. And you have built some strange personal philosophy around this false belief you feel the need to defend.

This is the same nonsense the new agers promoted with 2012 the sun will rise in a new constellation and all the bad things will magically change on their own.

psynhuman said:

This reminds me of what Lilith said to Maxine about the coming age and how nothing is set in stone. So the fact that Egypt went through 2 cycles and then just "happens" to collapse in this cycle definitely shows outside enemy influence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back