Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advancing The Cause: Joy Of Satan Donation Tiers [Update 36: 8th PDF being written + Improvements]

Shadowcat said:
Olympios666 said:
Shadowcat said:
When I started donating last year my bank kept blocking the transaction for "security reasons". Unless your bank flat out does not allow transactions to buy bitcoin you can just do an extra step for donating by calling your bank and telling them to let the transaction go through. I had to do this every time for a while and this eventually stopped and the transactions just started going through without issues.

I finally managed to buy bitcoin through Simplex all other traders were rejected. The problem was not in the bank as the staff told me but in the reduced security system used by the various merchants.

Try to download trustwallet and go thru moon pay if you can. Are you sure crypto is not banned in your country?

Ok the problem was solved I downloaded the Trustwallet wallet it's ok and through Trader Simplex I bought Bitcoins. No, cryptocurrency is not banned in my country. As I said there was just a problem with some specific merchants not responding to the bank's security codes.

Olympios666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Olympios666 said:
I finally managed to buy bitcoin through Simplex all other traders were rejected. The problem was not in the bank as the staff told me but in the reduced security system used by the various merchants.

Try to download trustwallet and go thru moon pay if you can. Are you sure crypto is not banned in your country?

Ok the problem was solved I downloaded the Trustwallet wallet it's ok and through Trader Simplex I bought Bitcoins. No, cryptocurrency is not banned in my country. As I said there was just a problem with some specific merchants not responding to the bank's security codes.

Sorry I don't think I read that correctly. Hectic day. Glad you got it sorted.

Shadowcat said:
Olympios666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Sorry I don't think I read that correctly. Hectic day. Glad you got it sorted.

Thank you and have a nice day Shadowcat

Update 1: Tiers Information Sent To Donors

All donors, irrespective of the size of their donation, have been sent a pdf file of Tier & Purpose Documentation going elaborately into what the Tiers are, how to climb them, and what are the aims of our collective initiative.

IF ANYONE HAS DONATED AND THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL, PLEASE MAIL AT [email protected] - or - [email protected] - I AM HERE TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUE!

Soon, everyone will have been categorized on their tier, and we will begin working as every tier dictates that we should. Of course, one can join when they can.

But those who responded at this stage will be remembered and taken note on for doing that kind gesture.

The PDF should arrive before month's end, and this is going to give time to people who want to donate or want to join now.

The tier 1 PDF will be very high quality. Only one topic from the number of topics that will be discussed on the PDF will be posted on the public, generally the most crucial thing from the whole pdf.

Those who enter before the first rounds, you are appreciated very much, because now it's where everyone else is just "looking" at us while doing nothing really. So you are appreciated for ACTING.

More perks and other benefits will be announced soon. Everyone has received an e-mail with the

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 1: Tiers Information Sent To Donors

wow.

even though i don't know the level, i feel like i've received something like this

BmRKELSBGold.jpg

Is it possible to write to you from gmail email or it is better to use proton?
Or maybe message you on forums with proof of donation?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have one question. Do we need to show proof of donation every time we donate? As far as I know there is a wallet code that is the same everytime (unless I change where I send the money) but I'm not sure.

Hi all,
I am trying to buy DASH crypto through trust wallet.While going ahead with buying crypto,my wallet redirects to binance platform.There I create an account using my Proton Mail and temp phone number.while adding credit card it is asking for billing address.I am worried that I would not be able to maintain anonymity as I would have to enter my real living address to complete the transaction.Could anyone please advise me on this?

Regards,
BabySatan

BabySatan said:
Hi all,
I am trying to buy DASH crypto through trust wallet.While going ahead with buying crypto,my wallet redirects to binance platform.There I create an account using my Proton Mail and temp phone number.while adding credit card it is asking for billing address.I am worried that I would not be able to maintain anonymity as I would have to enter my real living address to complete the transaction.Could anyone please advise me on this?

Regards,
BabySatan

I think that buy thru p2p is anonymous since the vendor doesn't have your infos. Also, sending those crypto thru monero should be anonimous. But I may be wrong on those ones.

Mitr Oro said:
Is it possible to write to you from gmail email or it is better to use proton?
Or maybe message you on forums with proof of donation?

You should always write on email, and you can mail from anywhere. A lot of people prefer Proton over privacy, but this is not mandated by us. It has to do with what one has decided to use.

Bone Dust said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I understand the enormity of your responsibilities and I thank you for the confirmation! I'll send a copy of the details (of my transaction) to the aforementioned e-mail.

Hail Satan!

No worries here. The boat is not leaving without every SS who donated even a minimal amount, and anyone who has donated, including SS who do service and labor for JoS will be metaphorically accomodated on board.

We need to do great work, this takes organization. The PDF that was sent explains everything.

Whomever sends a response and anything that happens we will solve to confortably have everyone organized.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have one question. Do we need to show proof of donation every time we donate? As far as I know there is a wallet code that is the same everytime (unless I change where I send the money) but I'm not sure.

Practically yes, because this reassures nobody else can falsely claim a donation. The wallet code might change over weeks (where one deposits crypto), so the following is needed:

1. Proving one made a donation, by screenshot to my email.
2. Keeping track of the total donations one has made, the sum total.
3. Keeping chill and knowing one is on board.

BabySatan said:
Hi all,

Regards,
BabySatan

Its perfectly normal and sensible to donate, and we should not accept the enemy censoring us through their well known bogus tactics.

For anonymity, you can donate in XMR, and buy XMR in this way, and then send it to your own XMR wallet ouside of the exchange. After you send to your wallet from any exchange, then you can send to JoS, and it will not be traceable.

The fact one has to register has to do with anything money, and is nothing new.

Tried to donate today (as I commented that I will donate when I will receive my salary) through exodus walled but they refuse my transaction and I don't know if it's the bank because they said nothing, could be because I gave them an address from another city but used my card... I don't really know what's the problem...
PlvVghe.png

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hi HPHC,

I tried to buy crypto using my credit card,but the transaction was withheld due to security reasons.I think this maybe because crypto is not legal tender in India.Will try researching more on XMR.

Regards,
BabySatan

Is it possible in some way to gain access to the pdf by contributing with a spam of rituals, or otherwise spiritually?

At the moment I have very little money and I'm still looking for a method to acquire bitcoins, as I don't have a bank account.

I should theoretically have a job this summer, so I could be active in donations at that time.

But for now I have my days full and no financial gain.

GOOD LORD I FINALLY MANAGED TO BUY BITCOIN!!!
I kinda want to bite my fingers off after all this mess, apparently when I first tried through exodus walled on moon pay I gave them a fake adrress (not card) and they didn't accepted and then I seen that you can't change so... I closed my account and created another with the same protonmail but they told me it was already registered and told me to enter with that email and when I tried to buy it directed me back to the login theeeen tried with another protonmail and this time the one who didn't worked was the credit card....
After a few thoughts of throwing my self down the window I decided to buy through trust walled with another mail and this time it worked through mercurio, I hope they will still transport it to trust wallet because I changed my email when they redirected me to the paying window, I will wait a few hours to see then I will send it to JoS.

Ok I sent the email, sorry for spam, the transfer its on it's way, no need to post the other messegess, this is like the third but yeah...
Hope I could help.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hi HPHC and other JOS members

Most normal bank transactions for crypto buying and trading are banned in India at present according to the following article :-

https://cointelegraph.com/news/citibank-india-bans-both-credit-and-debit-cards-for-crypto-purchases-cites-risks

If anyone has donated to JOS from India using crypto their guidance will be much appreciated.

Regards,
BabySatan

I just want to confirm that I sent donation proof to the cobras.army.666 address and that it was me like the email said.

Vira_ said:
Is it possible in some way to gain access to the pdf by contributing with a spam of rituals, or otherwise spiritually?

Do not worry about this, try to focus now on improving on this area of life, or at least, getting a modest improvement of your life. That's also for you, not just for this task. If anything, the task here should inspire everyone to also get better.

Everything one does counts, but one has to do something. One can help in the forums, in JoS progress, in projects, in doing things for other SS in the community, but it has to be realistic, and not based on errant ideas about self-generated delusion of self worth or unworthiness.

People and SS who do practical help to JoS, will be put in a tier. I already do these things for many people who might not have donated, or might have donated a small amount or not at all, but are of service to the people of JoS and the Gods selflessly.

However the case is that everyone who does this, we also financially understand why it's important, so we do our grind on that level too.

Many others who are important and integral, they are given these things without necessarily having to donate, although, we all choose to do that, according to powers.

If one does necessary work for JoS, plus donating, they are also accelerating their level into this. There are however people who want to contribute materially, and need special treatment, so they are of course factored in as well.

As I explained, this is about people who act, people who want to build, and those who want to escape a passive pacifist and isolated mindset. That is a very wrong way to live for a person.

BabySatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Most normal bank transactions for crypto buying and trading are banned in India at present according to the following article :-

https://cointelegraph.com/news/citibank-india-bans-both-credit-and-debit-cards-for-crypto-purchases-cites-risks

If anyone has donated to JOS from India using crypto their guidance will be much appreciated.

Regards,
BabySatan

My position is public here, and I cannot tell you to engage into this if it's banned. I am certain however there might be ways one can look into, but I cannot tell you to go that.

What one could do, is send let's say 10$ to someone overseas, and they do it legally, ie, send the Bitcoin.

Weassel said:
Ok I sent the email, sorry for spam, the transfer its on it's way, no need to post the other messegess, this is like the third but yeah...
Hope I could help.

Thank you for persisting. Everyone will be receiving their e-mails with the instructions now, and the tiers etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vira_ said:

Do not worry about this, try to focus now on improving on this area of life, or at least, getting a modest improvement of your life. That's also for you, not just for this task. If anything, the task here should inspire everyone to also get better.

Everything one does counts, but one has to do something. One can help in the forums, in JoS progress, in projects, in doing things for other SS in the community, but it has to be realistic, and not based on errant ideas about self-generated delusion of self worth or unworthiness.

People and SS who do practical help to JoS, will be put in a tier. I already do these things for many people who might not have donated, or might have donated a small amount or not at all, but are of service to the people of JoS and the Gods selflessly.

However the case is that everyone who does this, we also financially understand why it's important, so we do our grind on that level too.

Many others who are important and integral, they are given these things without necessarily having to donate, although, we all choose to do that, according to powers.

If one does necessary work for JoS, plus donating, they are also accelerating their level into this. There are however people who want to contribute materially, and need special treatment, so they are of course factored in as well.

As I explained, this is about people who act, people who want to build, and those who want to escape a passive pacifist and isolated mindset. That is a very wrong way to live for a person.

BabySatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Regards,
BabySatan

My position is public here, and I cannot tell you to engage into this if it's banned. I am certain however there might be ways one can look into, but I cannot tell you to go that.

What one could do, is send let's say 10$ to someone overseas, and they do it legally, ie, send the Bitcoin.

Weassel said:
Hope I could help.

Thank you for persisting. Everyone will be receiving their e-mails with the instructions now, and the tiers etc.
Hi HPHC,

I have donated 20 dollar through monero.It is the only way I can pay in india.Monero is a godsend. Crypto is legal,but the Indian government is trying to suppress as it cannot be controlled.please check the mail I sent with confirmation.

Regards,
BabySatan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...Public Crypto...

I tried to post this about two or three weeks ago but was never posted. I guess the person moderating thought it was off-topic.

But HP.Cobra aren't you concerned with Public Crypto of being placed on Twitter bots that register any transaction to White-Nationalist, White-Supremacist, White-Power groups. Back in the 2016-2017 era when Crypto exploded there was a person and a few others who during the '16-'17 uprising of WN/WS/WP groups were receiving crypto. So they took the public blockledger system and posted it on twitter. Anytime someone makes a donation to these groups or anytime these wallets are used given or taken money.

The Twitter bot automatically states Wallet address used money and transferred to wallet address. In essence it creates a public ledger that states Amount, W-to-W transaction, and any other info that is publicly available. Then posts it on Twitter so the entire internet can see the ebil, debil Whiteys supamacists.

Shouldn't you better handle Privacy Coins like Monero(XMR) in particular Monero really pushed the privacy frontier. In essence it states A transaction occurred. No reveal on W-to-W, Amount, nor Addresses.

In essence shouldn't you ensure that your not being tracked by these cockknockers who don't understand White people aren't the threat and these Communists who engage in financial terrorism and their Commiebots are endangering themselves and the entire planet. Talk about shrugging your shoulders towards hold Atlas, same communist terrorism tactics since the beginning.

I'm all for dividing the cucks that work for the enemy and making them useful idiots to our cause sorta like some of the trolls and idiots we've had like One Wire Phenomena.

But aren't you concerned your wallet and your online privacy is being hindered by receiving Bitcoin or any other un-private coin. These programmers can easily publicly denounce your address to Twitter and probably have since these fools don't want to study what WN/WP/WS is and don't realize W-N/S/P can be applied to Blacks, Asians and any other Racial-Nation Brethren. There is such a thing as B-N/S/P and A-N/S/P including our own W-P/N/S or ANY other. It's akin to MAGA it = Razizts 'n' sheit. LOL. For example German-N/S/P or Russian-N/S/P or American-N/S/P. Autarky, Nation-Race. The Dr.Goebbels strategy Master Race, A MASTER of your Nation. Like the Master of your House. Your the King of your Nation might as well excise mastery over it. Dr. Goebbels was speaking a high-IQ 300IQ message but all the retarded shabbos and yehus feeble kosher minds don't understand.

Anyways aren't you concerned for your privacy? I understand your take Monero and transaction fees wise converting coin-to-coin is expensive just like converting to cash is taxable like Stocks.

But since we are the opposite of the communists and the bankers. Shouldn't you emphasize Privacy, Security, and Anonymity towards yourself and others. Anyone who transacts with our donation system is in danger especially in crazy countries with retards that chop your head off for merely thinking of anything different.

I know nothing bad is gonna happen. I'm just wondering if your should instate measurements for Protocol Nemesis.

I like to call it the master plan Protocol Nemsis the German version of the Hell March from Command and Conquer Series. Protocol Nemesis = Breaking out of Kosher Supervision/Anti-Communist activities and regain Gentile Supervision and Control.

Protocol Nemesis would incite privacy, anonymity, and security sorta like how in current times all the tech companies and the Government is going all hacker spy on citizens everyone is ebil, debil goyim. Protocol of Zion shit going down.

Shouldn't our own Protocol Nemesis in regards to alternative technologies emphasize your safety, privacy, anonymity, and security even in face of lacking practicality.

I'm not against donating though I don't deal with Crypto and wish there was a simulator training website on how to use simulations of crypto, cash, credit cards, debit cards, and any other financial apparatus medium.

I'm just wondering if for Protocol Nemesis you'd wish to institute safeguards and be cautious?

Protocol Nemesis German Hell March

Since Germany is basically the Freedom Fighter the American Reality. Then I figure it might be a nice name and meme for Project 2030, 1 billion+ people aware of JoS, I doubt all 1 billion will join we want the best of the best, the cream of the crop, the Elite of the Elite. But at the same time we must understand Satanism i.e. the Umbrella for Paganism is a colloquial property and it allows anyone and everyone though how committed towards evolution particularly deification or apotheosis remains to be seen.

Still I hope you can develop a Manifesto on Protocol Nemesis. A Magnum Opus on breaking out of Kosher Supervision and placing the planet back unto Gentile Supervision. KSV vs GSV, the Battle of the Olympians vs the Titans.

Anyways thoughts @HP.Cobra?

===================
Maybe in the future we can with ChatGPT and other AIs and Nazi AIs develop some sort of financial compensation factor maybe provide a small passive financial gains for operating within our forums. Various members and ranking members and enact a proper financial system.

This isn't anything different than the Church of Satan. They COULD have had Tax exempt status they have the Constitutional right but decided to deny it. Stating they pay taxes to the state as a religious order. Funny more transparent than the Church. OH vey goy voy we church berg 'n' stein muh holla for da dollah no taxes we too poor church is poor.

Funny CoS is annoying with their atheism but at least they are rank higher than the church on financial risk management and compensatory payments towards Nation-State. That gets a higher rank in my own personal book.(Styxhexenhammer666 mentioned this CoS pays taxes even if they have the right to be exempt.)

Thoughts HP.Cobra? After all you deserve to be safe, secure, anonymous, and private. As everyone has that same right including your donators. All parties should hold the same privy to each other and everyone else.

I understand Bitcoin is the Gold reserve of Crypto and carries the Crypto bandwagon. But I like the emphasis on Cash is King principle i.e. Mind your own Business i.e. Security, Privacy, and Anonymity.

Thoughts?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

^This! So important. The way most people live is not correct. Humans are community-oriented by nature, and the JoS is our community. We need to improve our finances and then use our finances to improve (and maintain and sustain) the JoS!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you thank but, one more thing, the PDF that you're to send to me is the same PDF that you talked about when you updated your post or it's another one, because after reading through here a few times it maked me a bit curious to see what's in that little treasure chest you created.

It still didn't arrive but no problem, I suppose because you have to talk with each person that donated separately it will take a while.

Weassel said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you thank but, one more thing, the PDF that you're to send to me is the same PDF that you talked about when you updated your post or it's another one, because after reading through here a few times it maked me a bit curious to see what's in that little treasure chest you created.

It still didn't arrive but no problem, I suppose because you have to talk with each person that donated separately it will take a while.

Please do send me your e-mail. The first PDF that was sent was only an introduction so that every JoS helper who gave even a small amount, should know what perks and benefits they will be receiving or can aim to achieve over time through efforts to improve the JoS.

The PDF also wants to illustrate the mindset and system that we will be following, so that we create a situation where everyone grows, while we also empower JoS and everyone grows with it. And how this includes everyone, those who both serve and donate.

The other PDF that I will be sending to everyone is currently being worked on, and it will be the actual tier 1 PDF that exists. It will have discourse on 6-7 topics, which will be thoroughly analyzed and it will have other knowledge in it as well, to help everyone assist themselves.

Out of these 7 topics, 1 will be posted on the forum for gracing everyone with the research, while others will be able to keep this PDF as part of a collection or private ownership for receiving gifts for being a donor.

In that sense, all those who give to JoS, also give to other members, via the channel of the JoS which makes this giving possible and worth it.

If we see that someone shares these, we will remove them from the tier. The idea is that everyone should become a creative soul and not an idle parasite.

Therefore, even small donations will enter Tier 1, even if the amounts are small, to create the spirit of empowerment and willingness, compared to the spirit of decay and passivity and parasitism, that we are trying to avoid as a group completely.

Parasitism, disrespect, being takers and not giving anything, or not generating anything to help the community, should be seen as a manifestation of disaster.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Weassel said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Please do send me your e-mail. ...
Ah I see, well here it's is:
[email protected]

Weassel said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Weassel said:

[email protected]

You have received a response since Sunday, please check this if you can. It's from the donations e-mail. Thank you again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Weassel said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[email protected]

You have received a response since Sunday, please check this if you can. It's from the donations e-mail. Thank you again.
Sorry for spam, maybe I should had emailed you, anyway.
Yes... i received that thank you message but the thing is there was no PDF attached, of course there is no problem if I don't receive, by PDF I mean this introductory one that you told me you sent it not the Tier 1 PDF.
Of course maybe you will sent it later or maybe my proton mail is blocking it there is no problem, I was merely curious to read it.

Weassel said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Weassel said:
[email protected]

Yes... i received that thank you message but the thing is there was no PDF attached, of course there is no problem if I don't receive, by PDF I mean this introductory one that you told me you sent it not the Tier 1 PDF.
Of course maybe you will sent it later or maybe my proton mail is blocking it there is no problem, I was merely curious to read it.

Thanks for notifying me.

Yes, the introductory one which is a certification of one being a Donor has been sent. The one that will be the official Tier 1 PDF will come in the next few days. Higher tiers will also have an extra well researched article in it in that PDF, but everyone will receive the original PDF.

A little patience is all that is needed now. Feel free to mail or send here with any more concerns and I'll respond.

Should one send you an email each time they donate, or because you already saw (those who sent emails proving as such) who donated ir won't be necessary?

Also, if one is able to donate ** each month, would that be a good way to rise in tiers or must one donate a way higher sum to do so?

Thank you HP!!
HAIL SATAN!!

Lightning-Wings said:
...Should one send you an email each time they donate, or because you already saw (those who sent emails proving as such) who donated ir won't be necessary?

Also, if one is able to donate ** each month, would that be a good way to rise in tiers or must one donate a way higher sum to do so?

Thank you HP!!
HAIL SATAN!!

Yes, one should notify, so that everything remains organized. We should also reply and thank everyone for this, as the JoS always has done.

The idea is to create a form of sustainability so we can further our goals and JoS, so yes, that consistency will certainly help one improve their position.

Most of this is explained in the already sent PDF about the tiers that has went to every donor.

Have you considered using Adfly or any of its alternatives? I was thinking if you created one you could post it under your signature as a button for others to click on. This way members have an easy and direct option to further contribute to the JoS.

As far as I know, adfly offers Payoneer, PayPal, or Payza as payments options with a minimum payout of $5-$10. The RPM is $2 per 1000 views but it's still something. Check out alternatives too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Weassel said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for notifying me.

Yes, the introductory one which is a certification of one being a Donor has been sent. The one that will be the official Tier 1 PDF will come in the next few days. Higher tiers will also have an extra well researched article in it in that PDF, but everyone will receive the original PDF.

A little patience is all that is needed now. Feel free to mail or send here with any more concerns and I'll respond.
Yes thanks, it seems it's not from my email because I tested sending a pdf from another account and it was delivered without problems.
Yes I will wait.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
...Should one send you an email each time they donate, or because you already saw (those who sent emails proving as such) who donated ir won't be necessary?

Thank you HP!!
HAIL SATAN!!

Yes, one should notify, so that everything remains organized. We should also reply and thank everyone for this, as the JoS always has done.

The idea is to create a form of sustainability so we can further our goals and JoS, so yes, that consistency will certainly help one improve their position.

Most of this is explained in the already sent PDF about the tiers that has went to every donor.

Thank you!!

I just wasn't sure about the amount so I asked.

I sure hope to become financially independent so I can send wayy more.
Helping out the JoS fills me with joy and pride!! :)

In addition, I must say that I find it very nice that there is peaceful talk about this and that everyone is willing and excited to donate.

It makes me feel really hopeful that the community is responding in such a way to something that maybe elsewhere would be chaos.

I would like to personally thank everyone who donated.

Spine said:
In addition, I must say that I find it very nice that there is peaceful talk about this and that everyone is willing and excited to donate.

It makes me feel really hopeful that the community is responding in such a way to something that maybe elsewhere would be chaos.

I would like to personally thank everyone who donated.

I also look at this with great hope, not only for us, but also for the literal millions of enslaved people who are waiting to be helped and will be helped by our work.

This proves that our people are a divine minded folk, both in the volunteering mindset, serving the Gods, and over the fact that we are all struggling to do what we can based on our capacities.

My fellows some of you are worrying about the tiers. Please understand that's more of a lifelong process.

We were doing what we were doing anyway, but now it's observable and rewarded in more ways than it was before. There is nothing bad with this.

One should look this in the longterm too. 1, 2, 5 or 10 years. Therefore, one should not restrain themselves from having goals to get better.

As one can understand from the documents I have sent, anything that deals with donations, is only in the spectrum of doing and advancing one's self as it is.

That's also what makes it motivating. For example, in my own mind, I must do what is best to retain a usefulness of myself to others and so on.

Everyone should stray from thinking only in a self limiting manner, and instead look in the future and see of what anyone can do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back