Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Valkyries - Full Album by Wolfsschanze / Brdredr

Brdredr

Website
www.youtube.com
So this morning, I come to find an email that my Soundcloud account has been banned for "hate speech". Pretty fucking obvious (((who))) did it, because all of my songs are instrumental. Tell me, how is an instrumental song hate speech? It's blatant, and obscene. Apparently Soundcloud is hosted in Germany, so no wonder.

So here's the finished product. I have yet to upload it to my Bandcamp, and DistroKid (distribution service) account. It's free, but people can pay for it if they want to.

https://mega.nz/#!37onALKZ!nXaRKwAHmdXlG8VSv-eHLsY7kC2pUATvZTI83j-s948

Here you go.

Some of the song names had to be changed, by the way, there's a total of nine songs.

Brdredr said:
So this morning, I come to find an email that my Soundcloud account has been banned for "hate speech". Pretty fucking obvious (((who))) did it, because all of my songs are instrumental. Tell me, how is an instrumental song hate speech? It's blatant, and obscene. Apparently Soundcloud is hosted in Germany, so no wonder.

So here's the finished product. I have yet to upload it to my Bandcamp, and DistroKid (distribution service) account. It's free, but people can pay for it if they want to.

https://mega.nz/#!37onALKZ!nXaRKwAHmdXlG8VSv-eHLsY7kC2pUATvZTI83j-s948

Here you go.

Some of the song names had to be changed, by the way, there's a total of nine songs.

Orwell is here guys. We have 'hatespeech' instrumentals now.

Hoodedcobra666 said:

Soon it'll be officially illegal to produce music that don't have "ooga booga muh dick, drink lean, fuck white people, smoke crack, kill cops, etc" in it

Brdredr said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Soon it'll be officially illegal to produce music that don't have "ooga booga muh dick, drink lean, fuck white people, smoke crack, kill cops, etc" in it

Add some lines about how you do xanny, and how you wanna do muh lean, and take a gun out and kill Whitey, and I'm sure a jew will sign you to a label by next week.

Let me write a song for you for Rabbi Shekelstein to sign you:

"I be puttin up in traffic,
I be doin crime like a rabbit hit it
Drinkin Lean, Sniffing Meth, I never quit it it
Fat white bitch without teeth she all over in it
Rabbi Shekelstein my patron,
pay me a shekel and I pardon,
I advise blacks to kill blacks and rabbi pays me a wanton
and I jump on my band wagon,
cause fuck whitey and my hate is random.

Pay me reparations white dummy kid,
I kill whitey cause my rabbi feels,
black families i put a bullet on their head my hommie,
drinkin lean, all day,
whitey no control me.

Rabbi Shekelstein paying up these checks
I tell him hey yo Rabbi buy me CRS
Rabbi gives me shekel and I feel so blessed
I instruct other blacks to kill each other
and my rabbi treats me as a god, or else"

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Add some lines about how you do xanny, and how you wanna do muh lean, and take a gun out and kill Whitey, and I'm sure a jew will sign you to a label by next week.

You mean like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTSKRhQ78MA

Brdredr said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Basically this is perfect. My whiteness took the lyrics too far.

This is the gold here. Mister Goldstein will sign you. You're the next migos.

Brdredr said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was hilarious and pretty accurate.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Brdredr said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

drinkin lean, all day,
whitey no control me.

Lit! Next club banger. Next you'll have the same people who criticized Kanye praise this song and call anyone who hates it racist and lame.

Brdredr said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's the disharmony of the music, causing negative vibrations which mess up the electronics of the computer systems worldwide. Did you encounter any feedback or static, including static electricity, when recording? Y2K, finally! Not a moment too soon nor nearly 19 years too late! Scientifically, it is feasible. cough

Hoodedcobra666 said:
my hate is random.
Lol.

hailourtruegod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Brdredr said:

drinkin lean, all day,
whitey no control me.

Lit! Next club banger. Next you'll have the same people who criticized Kanye praise this song and call anyone who hates it racist and lame.

Kanye West is actually a talented person. No wonder he cannot produce properly anymore with the mumble rappers etc.

I have had Kanye West's albums before.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

drinkin lean, all day,
whitey no control me.

Kanye West is actually a talented person. No wonder he cannot produce properly anymore with the mumble rappers etc.

So HP Hooded Cobra enjoys rap xD that's cool to know, although I'm not a fan of it myself

Hoodedcobra666 said:

I, I go for mine, I gots to shine
Now throw your hands up in the skyyyy!

Dypet Rod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

So HP Hooded Cobra enjoys rap xD that's cool to know, although I'm not a fan of it myself

Not really all of rap just the lyricist part, it's closing in a decade since I heard a rap album in full. Last time I heard to a whole rap album was actually Kanye West's albums around 8 or more years ago. He made original sounding albums. 808's and heartbreak was a classic album, was great, even the autotune was used properly, felt very futuristic for it's time. There is true creativity in a lot of his songs with original sound, never heard before in other rap songs.

His albums were original of a rapper. Then he started fucking up a bit, went too far with his egotism, which is part of his rap persona, took it too far, more far than making original music like before. He also went away from the criminal bullshit that all other rappers preached all the time.

Kanye West could awake other black people way more, but he was always too focused on his personal issues such as how many empty people he fucked the other day. Christian upbringing also kept him back. Then after 808 and heartbreak he got very hateful towards Whites for no reason, sort of like trying to 'wake up people' through this, which led nowhere really. He understood this later when he came out with Trump and such.

This guy's ego is like bigger than his mind and this has kept him back. He said in an interview the only time where he had a time of humility in all his life is like when he was pumped full of drugs in the hospital.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dypet Rod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Not really all of rap just the lyricist part, it's closing in a decade since I heard a rap album in full. Last time I heard to a whole rap album was actually Kanye West's albums around 8 or more years ago. He made original sounding albums. 808's and heartbreak was a classic album, was great, even the autotune was used properly, felt very futuristic for it's time. There is true creativity in a lot of his songs with original sound, never heard before in other rap songs.

His albums were original of a rapper. Then he started fucking up a bit, went too far with his egotism, which is part of his rap persona, took it too far, more far than making original music like before. He also went away from the criminal bullshit that all other rappers preached all the time.

Kanye West could awake other black people way more, but he was always too focused on his personal issues such as how many empty people he fucked the other day. Christian upbringing also kept him back. Then after 808 and heartbreak he got very hateful towards Whites for no reason, sort of like trying to 'wake up people' through this, which led nowhere really. He understood this later when he came out with Trump and such.

This guy's ego is like bigger than his mind and this has kept him back. He said in an interview the only time where he had a time of humility in all his life is like when he was pumped full of drugs in the hospital.

Sad. It seems most music artists, not just rappers, have this issue. Their ego explodes once they become successful, like they can't take it. I'm yet to see an exception to this. Maybe Alice Cooper, but I'm not really sure. At least he's not one to make an ass of himself out there.

Dypet Rod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dypet Rod said:

Sad. It seems most music artists, not just rappers, have this issue. Their ego explodes once they become successful, like they can't take it. I'm yet to see an exception to this. Maybe Alice Cooper, but I'm not really sure. At least he's not one to make an ass of himself out there.

This person has had a lot of creative and musical potential.

However for example. He made a song 10 years ago about the diamonds from Sierra Leone. On one hand, he ranted about the African kids in the mines taking out the diamonds. On the other verse, he wrote about how rich he is and how much he cannot see anything through his Yves Saint Laurent glasses and advertising his wealth as usual.

It's like he could never get any message out because of his greed and being very selfish at the same time. His talent for rap beats etc, is widely known. Lyrics wise, he is baseline. But meaning wise, he could never really express any message clearly.

After Kanye made his 3-4 first and very decent albums, he got calm about his so called 'success' and didn't continue with anything meaningful later. His beats were still very creative though.

Christianity and greed, same as being spiritually underdeveloped, is a recipe for disaster. As years went, Kanye's music has also deteriorated, same as his sanity kind of. He had a meltdown at the jewish system not too long ago for all the things it did to him, how it made him chase rewards like a dog and lose his humanity and creativity, after which meltdown he was put forcibly in a nut house. Who knows he may have escaped or found some truth at this point, he was extremely fed up.

Who knows what re-wiring they did to him in there, because now he always speaks about 'love love love' and new age incoherent stuff.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dypet Rod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

However for example. He made a song 10 years ago about the diamonds from Sierra Leone. On one hand, he ranted about the African kids in the mines taking out the diamonds. On the other verse, he wrote about how rich he is and how much he cannot see anything through his Yves Saint Laurent glasses and advertising his wealth as usual.

It's like he could never get any message out because of his greed and being very selfish at the same time. His talent for rap beats etc, is widely known. Lyrics wise, he is baseline. But meaning wise, he could never really express any message clearly.

After Kanye made his 3-4 first and very decent albums, he got calm about his so called 'success' and didn't continue with anything meaningful later. His beats were still very creative though.

Christianity and greed, same as being spiritually underdeveloped, is a recipe for disaster. As years went, Kanye's music has also deteriorated, same as his sanity kind of. He had a meltdown at the jewish system not too long ago for all the things it did to him, how it made him chase rewards like a dog and lose his humanity and creativity, after which meltdown he was put forcibly in a nut house. Who knows he may have escaped or found some truth at this point, he was extremely fed up.

Who knows what re-wiring they did to him in there, because now he always speaks about 'love love love' and new age incoherent stuff.

Well I don't know him very well besides what MTV showed of him when I still watched it (around a decade ago too), but the beats are usually the work of a producer or someone else rappers buy their beats from in this field. Most rappers don't have the knowledge it takes to make their beats themselves, such as knowledge about scales, compass, etc. I don't know if it's the same with him.

As for his character, I've personally only heard bad stuff about him. Like when he called himself the "new king of pop", and other egotistic claims. In fact, you are the first person from whom I'm hearing something good about him.

If I may ask you HP, what other types of music do you enjoy?

Cobra, since we're on the topic of rap, what's your opinion on xxxtentacion, Lil Peep, and Juice WRLD as they've been popular in these late times. Two of them are already dead, one by overdose, another by shooting (assassination?)

Brdredr said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Someone, take that poor doggy (or dawwgie) to a vet and put it out of its misery.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

drinkin lean, all day,
whitey no control me.

Same here. I feel a little bad for him that he was so viciously attacked and still is for trying to wake his people up from the jewish crap but at least he did manage to wake a few up people up but like you said he could have done a way better job at it.

His first few albums were his greatest imo. Most people loved that Kanye hence the line from a rap song "I miss the old Kanye".

Interesting take on him and completely true. The guy was loved at one point then turned himself into a meme because of his ego. I've been seeing that he is sticking to his word about Trump and thanks to his stubbornness he won't let it go even if he is being criticized for it. Hopefully he stays on that path and snaps out of the love love love mentality.

Dypet Rod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dypet Rod said:

Well I don't know him very well besides what MTV showed of him when I still watched it (around a decade ago too), but the beats are usually the work of a producer or someone else rappers buy their beats from in this field. Most rappers don't have the knowledge it takes to make their beats themselves, such as knowledge about scales, compass, etc. I don't know if it's the same with him.

As for his character, I've personally only heard bad stuff about him. Like when he called himself the "new king of pop", and other egotistic claims. In fact, you are the first person from whom I'm hearing something good about him.

Thats what made him famous in the first place. His ability to make great beats. He was the one that used to produce beats for Jay Z and then he came out and started making albums. Unlike Diddy who borrowed beats from other well known songs Kanye was actually original in this field.

hailourtruegod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

Same here. I feel a little bad for him that he was so viciously attacked and still is for trying to wake his people up from the jewish crap but at least he did manage to wake a few up people up but like you said he could have done a way better job at it.

His first few albums were his greatest imo. Most people loved that Kanye hence the line from a rap song "I miss the old Kanye".

Interesting take on him and completely true. The guy was loved at one point then turned himself into a meme because of his ego. I've been seeing that he is sticking to his word about Trump and thanks to his stubbornness he won't let it go even if he is being criticized for it. Hopefully he stays on that path and snaps out of the love love love mentality.

Dypet Rod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thats what made him famous in the first place. His ability to make great beats. He was the one that used to produce beats for Jay Z and then he came out and started making albums. Unlike Diddy who borrowed beats from other well known songs Kanye was actually original in this field.

Oh so he actually started out as a producer. Now that's something respectable.

Brdredr said:
Cobra, since we're on the topic of rap, what's your opinion on xxxtentacion, Lil Peep, and Juice WRLD as they've been popular in these late times. Two of them are already dead, one by overdose, another by shooting (assassination?)

Blacks kill each other for completely random shit in a completely random way. Actually if you left 10 black people on an island with food,water,resources but no authority I'm pretty sure they all would be dead by the end of the night.

Just an update: I've posted this album on DistroKid so it'll be available to many major retailers.

Here's the album art.
TUqS6RU.jpg

Brdredr said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Subtitle:
[ raps in arabic ]

I made the album available in major retailers.

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/valkyries/1435391365?app=itunes&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H42WLK3/?tag=distrokid06-20
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Wolfsschanze_Valkyries?id=Bk5he4zhb3uz2t4jgumdfaxuqyq
Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
YouTube Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6epMtkLdrY&list=OLAK5uy_ktYvkrJSoz-vSihrLz65zuPriwGFFzkHI

I haven't listened to the whole album yet but I just wanted to say the music you make is really beautiful
and congrats :D Right now I'm listening to Utopian Future and it really reminds me of Carpenter Brut.
You should check it out if you haven't already^-^

Shining Sloth 666 said:
I haven't listened to the whole album yet but I just wanted to say the music you make is really beautiful
and congrats :D Right now I'm listening to Utopian Future and it really reminds me of Carpenter Brut.

I know who Carpenter Brut is, but I was actually inspired by HOME, Xurious, Perturbator, Jefferson Starship, Rick Astley, Nine Inch Nails, and KMFDM.

hailourtruegod said:

And then I'm coming out with a song like "Lift Yourself" where I'm just trolling the shit out of everybody. Poopity scoop!

Brdredr, I like your music. There was one of your tracks in particular I listened to on Soundcloud one night while working, and it helped me focus but still maintained the positive work intensity if that makes sense.

Brdredr said:
By the way - I haven't listened to your music. When I said about disharmony I was joking, that it caused problems, because everything of Satan is supposed to be disharmonious. Maybe I was being a bit too subtle.

Brdredr said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:

I know who Carpenter Brut is, but I was actually inspired by HOME, Xurious, Perturbator, Jefferson Starship, Rick Astley, Nine Inch Nails, and KMFDM.

Oh nice^-^ Of all them I only know Perturbator, Rick Astley and NIN :oops:
These other artists must be great! Now I know what I'm listening to next. :D

FancyMancy said:
By the way - I haven't listened to your music. When I said about disharmony I was joking, that it caused problems, because everything of Satan is supposed to be disharmonious. Maybe I was being a bit too subtle.

The only legitimate claim of my music being "disharmonious" is in an avant-garde manner, to where the melody is strange yet fitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6epMtkLdrY&list=PLfzh9hX1HiUcm2Yf4dgbLwEhnCwFVdaX8

Here's the playlist of the album. You can see the genre slowly change from purely Electronic to Metal

Shining Sloth 666 said:
Brdredr said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:

Oh nice^-^ Of all them I only know Perturbator, Rick Astley and NIN :oops:
These other artists must be great! Now I know what I'm listening to next. :D

Xurious has been country blocked in Europe on YouTube, so here's his BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/xurious/ If you're in the United States or Canada, his videos on YouTube are still viewable. Just search "Xurious Music"

Home: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-919xeO39c / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG2yDNSSwaY / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSC6d81pvwE / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi2B0PFj-OQ

Jefferson Starship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wxyN3z9PL4 / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD31tQ7un24

KMFDM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKePWFJSFXo / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVoPuExT2eI / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aIYWFu1w7k (As heard in Saints Row: The Third) / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIWvdPGKS5A / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QEwksPj1Rc

Hope I've expanded your mind a little :)

Brdredr said:
FancyMancy said:

The only legitimate claim of my music being "disharmonious" is in an avant-garde manner, to where the melody is strange yet fitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6epMtkLdrY&list=PLfzh9hX1HiUcm2Yf4dgbLwEhnCwFVdaX8

Here's the playlist of the album. You can see the genre slowly change from purely Electronic to Metal
Oh, thanks for the link.

New Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrTqOVZkfsM

Until I compile songs into another album, I'll be uploading them to YouTube and BitChute in case YouTube decides to shoah my videos like they did to Xurious.

Bitchute Channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/8PM1teLs82dv/

I listened to the ones that you put on your YT and I wasn't prepared for how good they were. I even want to them on my personal playlist on YT now. :D keep up the good work bro.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back