Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to make someone love me?

LightWithin

There is a specific person I really desire and care about. I have conversed with her on Satanism before and she supports me and most of my decisions. She is an amazing person and I really just want her to desire me the way I do her. I have been a Dedicated Spiritual Satanist for a over a year now and a member of hells army for around the same time. I have a demoness lover and I know its disrespectful to her to desire someone else. But I really want to be with this girl so badly. I feel bad that I an betraying the love that I sworn to my goddess. But I can't help it. Its such an unnatural desire that I feel for this girl and I want her so badly. I am 18 and throughout my time being a Satanist it has been a truly amazing and life changing experience and I have never been happier in my life. Any help regarding this matter would be amazing. I would give almost anything for this girl to love me and desire me as I do her. Thank you ahead of time for your replies and your support my brothers and sisters. Hail Satan Forever!!

You could talk to succubi about it and/or go your own way. Do whatever working whenever. Do to enemey attacks and flipping out mentally and such and other crap, I eventually raised my hand in Nazi salute and was signaled in agreement relationship was over. I did try, but enemy got in t he way, made things stressful and annoying. So I gave up. Need to meditate more.

I tried again, but not being empowered doesn't cut It for relationships spiritually.

Maybe you are polyamorous. You can I guess "break up" with the Goddess and do sex magick on the girl you love. Theres a sex magick spell in the JoS witchcraft webpage that works.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back