Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help me pls

Fufotto

My parents discovered I am Satanist, now I can't do rtrs or meditation. How can I help Satan in the war?

Same story here ... Some long time ago my parents (or rather my mother) found some of my rtrs papers lying in the sofa ,i was tired probably and didnt realize i let them exposed (also my original room was occupied by some other family member and i moved in the living at the time) ...Needless to say , the shithead jeboo dick lover that supposedly is my biological father taunted enough "reasons" to scare the crap out of my mother and assume permition to impose restrictions uppon me ...anyway It was kinda hard really to find ways to still do RTRs but I did them (out of house , at school , confined in the bathroom ). He would go as far as to denie me access in the house past a certain hour every day for some weeks (So i wouldnt have time for my "devilish stuff" after school) ... Too bad for him , i did them in the park.
Although It was kind of a crazy situation I've had to keep my mind open and just take opportunities wherever I was - the first things first ,the enemy will take huge advantage of this situation So you'll have to formulate quick and efficient way to protect your aura and soul , also cleaning your soul (in my case i used runes and also did yoga and physicAl exercise - It might not sound as much, but It helped me Take grasp and impose somewhAt of an intimidating position in front of their "parent power") ... If you have somekind of normal non toxic relation-ship with your parents ,try to curve It into cunning and give them some "philosophicAl explaination" . Although if you came here for help i think this is the kind of situation where you deal with steep and stupid enough people---probably the priority here becomes getting to live by your own , or anyways separated -
For now just bind them (first things first)
Start a good aura cleaning and protection working (do it Even now and in the meanwhile)
Dont stop doing RTRs (or this is the best time to actualy start them otherwise)
Start better concieving your stuff and practices - Find a temporary place where you can shout all the mantras you want (park or whatever) and dont dose Off on this - get rid of anything that makes you lose time
Get closer to Satan and the Gods they'll better guide you where you need .
--------i will post the continuation of this message with links and other stuff soon-----

metahorror said:
My parents discovered I am Satanist, now I can't do rtrs or meditation. How can I help Satan in the war?

Find a printer or an electronic device and do the Final RTR.
Be creative, find someplace somehow where you can perform it.
If you do it fast it takes roughly 30min.

As for meditation, mantras can easily be slipped in your daily life if you manage a way to control the noise and environment in which you perform mantras.
Also you should look at pranayamas (breathing exercises) and visualization they are still very potent techniques of meditation!

You should be able to do the RTR in your closet to where nobody can hear you. Just cover the crack at the bottom of the door with a blanket or something to help block any sound. The same would be true with mantras. There are also meditations one can do in total silence. You could study the JoS webpage. Or you could get a job and donate money. Or you could do some online activism.

metahorror said:
Yes you can.

This is one of the legitimate cases to rebel. But do it in a smart way. No parents can stop you from meditating or doing RTRs. You just got to be smart about it. If it comes to it, you must bind them. Binding someone is not something negative. It just prevents them from harming you in every way (speech, thoughts, actions). It's not disrespectful as some people in this community would want to make it sound but it is perfectly reasonable a solution for those who harass you, both non-SS and SS. It's a safeguard.

Thank you all! I will await when I will have a home without my parents. (their control on me is heavy)

Dark_Void said:
You should be able to do the RTR in your closet to where nobody can hear you. Just cover the crack at the bottom of the door with a blanket or something to help block any sound. The same would be true with mantras. There are also meditations one can do in total silence. You could study the JoS webpage. Or you could get a job and donate money. Or you could do some online activism.

There are people that dont have those luxurious spaceaus walk in closets.. all they have is a few planks or drawers to put their clean clothes in.

T.A.O.L. said:
Dark_Void said:

There are people that dont have those luxurious spaceaus walk in closets.. all they have is a few planks or drawers to put their clean clothes in.

Just have to get creative I guess.

metahorror said:
Some months ago I have had the same experience with you!Try to meditate in the bathroom ,Try to convince that you think Satanism is a lie such all the other religions(of course you should not believe that ) and ask Satan for guidance and help!Do not summon him just communicate with him by using your third eye !I did that it was successful!It took me about 2 weeks to make them forget it !

That reminded me when I first told my parents 4 years ago. Their reaction was the same. At first I just did visualization meditations and yoga. As I got deeper into SS I did them at night in my sleep. My vibrations were quiet but still were vibrations. That and I usually put on a movie or something so they couldn't hear me. I can proudly say due to my diligence on meditations, I'm on my own now and have my own place.

My suggestion is, don't give up on meditations no matter where you are and who you are with. They can get you out of a bind. These are gifts without a price. Good luck to you my brother/sister in Satan.

I think they cannot forget, they six months ago recovered me in psichiatric hospital.

I think the best and the first thing to do is to bind them!

Use the rune ISA, you have to find a place wherte to do your vibration. Don't forget to clean your aura after the working, with a mantra like Surya or a rune like Algiz.
If you have questions about the working and you don't know how to do it, ask here.

My parents for example just know that i do yoga stuff, they know a little bit of the true but not the whole true and this work for them but i must say that they are more open minded than other people...

metahorror said:

If I were you, I would just tell them that i was looking at the JOS site only from curiosity, and nothing else, and deny that i am a satanist. If they see you doing meditations or RTRs you can just say it's yoga, or buddhist meditations, or whatever. How could they know that it's a satanic meditation, or RTR?

How did they actually discovered that you are a Satanist? And what did you told them?

I said all about the site, I was out of me. I have been crazy and I said all truth about the Satanism and SATAN. They believed I I went crazy because I have visited jos. I said all truth, after the took me to exorcist and he said yoga is dono to do magic and I can't do yoga because my mother thinks it is satanic. I'm italian and my parents are very obsessed by xianity.

Bascal said:
I said all about the site, I was out of me. I have been crazy and I said all truth about the Satanism and SATAN. They believed I I went crazy because I have visited jos. I said all truth, after the took me to exorcist and he said yoga is dono to do magic and I can't do yoga because my mother thinks it is satanic. I'm italian and my parents are very obsessed by xianity.

Bind them, then remove all of their connections and influences that derive from the enemies of Satan. By doing the second thing, you would be doing a great service to the Gods, to them and to yourself.

Bascal said:
that’s abuse, you have rights and they can’t do such thing. Ask the gods if they can help you, but remember you have to do your part, if you are lazy and not actively trying to get out of this situation you’re not going to be helped..

Stormblood said:
It's not disrespectful as some people in this community would want to make it sound but it is perfectly reasonable a solution for those who harass you, both non-SS and SS. It's a safeguard.

Just a reminder that a SS should NEVER curse or bind another Spiritual Satanist. Going to Beelzebub on the matter is the way to go.

Quoted from the page linked below: Beelzebub takes care of in-fighting between dedicated Satanists. Satan wants unity and Beelzebub enforces this. He can be very strict as Satan does not approve of dedicated Satanists cursing each other.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub.html

Braun666 said:
Stormblood said:
It's not disrespectful as some people in this community would want to make it sound but it is perfectly reasonable a solution for those who harass you, both non-SS and SS. It's a safeguard.

Just a reminder that a SS should NEVER curse or bind another Spiritual Satanist. Going to Beelzebub on the matter is the way to go.

Quoted from the page linked below: Beelzebub takes care of in-fighting between dedicated Satanists. Satan wants unity and Beelzebub enforces this. He can be very strict as Satan does not approve of dedicated Satanists cursing each other.

Binding is not the same as cursing. It's called self-defense. It's the thing you do when you don't want to hurt someone but just stop them from doing whatever abuse they are doing. Moreover, there are newbies and even people later in the journey who don't have their astral senses open yet to commune with the gods. What do you expect, that they waste their time until they can finally talk to Lord Beelzebub?

Stormblood said:
Braun666 said:
Stormblood said:

Binding is not the same as cursing. It's called self-defense. It's the thing you do when you don't want to hurt someone but just stop them from doing whatever abuse they are doing. Moreover, there are newbies and even people later in the journey who don't have their astral senses open yet to commune with the gods. What do you expect, that they waste their time until they can finally talk to Lord Beelzebub?

Binding can be considered black magick, it has been for thousands of years. It's an unwanted magickal interference and completely unacceptable.

Anyway, the fact you think you can 'bind' other dedicated SS is laughable and very naive. First off, you need to be more powerful than the person you're trying to bind (provided you're working alone). I do recall you only learned like was it six months ago how to do a proper Kundalini Yoga session, which is a very basic thing to get wrong and shows where you're at (or not at). That's just one. Secondly, it will definitely backfire, and if it doesn't you're either a useful idiot (we have them too) or there are other reasons. But it won't go through, the Gods see everything that goes on.

Finally, you don't need to have a verbal telepathic conversation with a God to communicate with them. That's pretty basic as well. You do have a lot of theoretical knowledge, but it seems you lack practical experience. Try and get some of that before you post nonsense like this, especially to new members. Practical spiritual experience builds one's character as well.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Stormblood said:
Braun666 said:

Binding can be considered black magick, it has been for thousands of years. It's an unwanted magickal interference and completely unacceptable.

Anyway, the fact you think you can 'bind' other dedicated SS is laughable and very naive. First off, you need to be more powerful than the person you're trying to bind (provided you're working alone). I do recall you only learned like was it six months ago how to do a proper Kundalini Yoga session, which is a very basic thing to get wrong and shows where you're at (or not at). That's just one. Secondly, it will definitely backfire, and if it doesn't you're either a useful idiot (we have them too) or there are other reasons. But it won't go through, the Gods see everything that goes on.

Finally, you don't need to have a verbal telepathic conversation with a God to communicate with them. That's pretty basic as well. You do have a lot of theoretical knowledge, but it seems you lack practical experience. Try and get some of that before you post nonsense like this, especially to new members. Practical spiritual experience builds one's character as well.

Thanks for the reply. I was going to write something along the same lines.

I cannot put enough emphasis on what you stated that telepathic communication with the gods is not the only means of contact with them.

Also in reality there are many demons that have different rankings and they will see to it that those adamant on binding and/or cursing other Satanists invite their wrath as a whole. We are no longer without, and part of the same vortex those seeking to damage(cursing, binding) the vortex from within, in any way is endangering themselves. Which in my opinion translates to having Demons seeing to it that you are first made aware of the correction needed or punished if there's a serious disregard of ethics, and seeing the bigger picture of our battalion.

I'm saying this as a warning as we are all in this cause together, and binding a comrade is not commendable, and there's NO reason to do so. We have been instructed on the JoS to not throw curses OR bind(very similar in nature), for obvious reasons(The aleph bet curses have done enough damage to us all). If a blood dedicated Satanist is foolish enough to curse, bind or outright seriously attack and fight another blood dedicated Satanist well this might backfire or be felt by said Satanist and his/her guardians will act accordingly to rectify the problem.

Being that the Gods have a lot on their plate, I can see that the wrath one would welcome by such actions would be of greatly malefic proportions especially if said individuals are fully aware of their wrongdoings and ignores the warnings, that are on the website and even the ones that have repeatedly showed up on the forums and egroups by other members.

Most of this can be solved by actually interacting with the gods and Satan, with openness one gets guided to the right thing to do and receives blatant answers. Even now you can & should ask Satan, how he would feel about you binding another Satanist, not just taking my word for it. But with reading the above I figure with common sense, the answer should be obvious and clear.

HAIL SATAN!

O Lion-Serpent Sun, the beast that whirlest forth
A thunder-bolt, begetter of life
Thou that flowest, thou that goest
Thou Satan-Sun, Hadith, that goest without will
Thou air, breath, spirit, thou without bound or bond
Thou essence, air swift-streaming, elasticity
Thou wanderer, father of all
Thou wanderer, spirit of all
Hear me, and make all spirits subjects unto me
So that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether
Upon the earth and under the earth
On dry land and in the water of whirling air, and of rushing fire
And every spell and scourge of God
May be obedient unto me
Thou spiritual sun, satan, thou eye, thou lust
Cry aloud, cry aloud
Whirl the wheel, oh my father, oh satan, oh sun

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Stormblood said:
Braun666 said:

As you usual, you come in only in conversations where you disagree with me to further your own bias and misunderstandings about me. But I'll tell you what: undermining my public images with your foolish claims does not work at all as newbies and journeymen going back to the old forums are aware that I (like other people) have helped them, and other members are more aware of things you still don't understand. If I was a coward like those who reports post of other people just because they disagree with it, like you did or somebody else did when I explain exactly what you misunderstand about me and what exactly you're doing, this post of yours would've already been removed. Facts speak louder than words. So do my contribution to war efforts and in helping newbies since day 1, unlike you who mostly have mostly stood silent and only barely ever helped anyone in this and the older forums. I have nothing further to say about this.

So, to comment specifically on your posts. You again come to me, trying to correct things I didn't say. Should I give you the stats of members who periodically ask how to commune with gods, to develop their astral senses and other aid requests related to communication with gods? As for binding, it is black magick. But what does the JoS website says about black magick? That is used by SS to bring about justice. How does a binding differ from a curse? Simple. A binding takes away someone's ability to harm you with words, actions or thoughts. A curse directly damages and worsens your life. Go apply your New Age thoughts elsewhere, not in a Satanic community. While cursing is not a thing that should be done or that I personally would do, since now the enemy is the Jews and all of the current situation is to blame on them, including the watered down understanding and awareness of most people. We're at war and that's where our attention should be going for what concerns curses or reversing them. In other words, all war-related witchcraft.

But why are you lecturing on how it works for using witchcraft on other SS? You obviously think you know so much more. What? Did you try and failed miserably to bind me and that burns so you're doing more of your projecting onto me, by assuming I have little spiritual power or that I have little control over whatever amount of spiritual power I possess? Don't talk about my kundalini yoga, then apply selective memory to them. The issue with that was clear and it was that instructions weren't literal. So I was doing each pose slowly and taking my time. Yet, with literal instructions, I still had kundalini stimulations. Now I won't do the same mistake you're continuously doing: I won't assume I'm better than you, as I don't really know anything about your level of advancement, nor do I really care about looking into you.

Do me a favour and stop addressing me in the forums. Also, delete my email address. I don't want to talk to you anymore for quite a while and I will ignore each and every post you make addressed to me from now, as I started to do back with the weight-lifting. Now you can go ahead and report this topic or whatever spineless fool who likes censorship can report this topic for all I care. It still remains final.

Stormblood said:

There's really no need for all of that. I have no idea where half of what you wrote came from. It seems like you feel persecuted or something. The simple fact is you shouldn't bind other Satanists as you advocated repeatedly. It's outrageous in the extreme. If you write something like that again, I will comment on it. I'm actually going out of my way to be nice to you based on your actions and words. I gave you some good advice, maybe try and chill out and look inward.

The entire concept of a binding is that it binds them, ties them down. Creates limits and blockages that holds them back. Now you can affirm that these blockages and limitations only act in a way that is relatively safe and unimportant to the target, but that doesn't change the fact that you are actively introducing blockages and limitations into their soul. I'm pretty sure most of the biblical curses could be classified as bindings, tower of babel is a perfect example. All the bindings meant to block chakras and remove us from the gods. Saying that curses and bindings are totally different because curses are actively harmful and bindings are just preventing them from causing more harm on one level of understanding makes some sense, but think of these as not only magical but physical and it's more clear what it really does. Obviously you shouldn't go around punching people in the face (curse), but does that somehow make it okay to go around putting handcuffs on people or tying them up (binding)? Neither are really good except for in specific situations where unfortunately it needs to be done, but NEVER AGAINST ANOTHER SATANIST! There really is NO excuse to bind another Satanist, it can't be justified. Anyone who genuinely thinks it's okay to bind a Satanist needs to accept that at the least it's totally ignorant, and at worst it's total bible kike fuckery. Would you like somebody to come into your house and tie you up? Would you do that to a brother? It's called a BINDING for a reason... Also no need to be too oversensitive and take things too personally EVERYONE HERE is doing their best to try to help. Crying and accusing someone of following you around just to purposefully disagree with you and try to tear down your reputation, but if I remember correctly you have done exactly that to Aldrick Strickland in at least a few different threads... :roll: We all can see what help you give, we all are thankful for your insights every day, There isn't anyone trying to mess with your reputation. Do you think your reputation is delicate enough that one person contradicting you would ruin it? Because I and many others have a lot more faith and respect in you than that. But if ANYONE is promoting an untrue and possibly harmful idea, it gets addressed and rectified. Nothing personal, all about the growth and improvement of the group.

To MetaHorror, yes you actually should bind them. It really is a good idea because they aren't Satanist it's okay. This can prevent them from acting against you any more than they already have. At the same time, work on improving your own soul and clearing out all the BINDINGS that were inside you that lead this to happen. This is why we don't bind Satanists, this family trouble is just one way a binding in the soul can manifest. Maybe work on slowly and carefully educating them until they see the truth. You already showed them JOS, I don't really think it would be much worse to show them a few articles from Exposing Christianity.
http://josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm They've been brainwashed for many generations to believe that dumb shit, the only way out of that is to see the Truth on the other side.
Also, just be overall on your best behaviour. They think it's evil, show them that if anything you are actually making improvements instead of being worse. Help them out with whatever work they need done. Show with your actions that being a Satanist is about being a good person and helping the world.

If anybody ever has a problem with another SS, ask the Gods for help, and you can put that SS on your block list so you don't get triggered by their posts....

...and do more of the Final RTR, because that helps everything :)

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Stormblood said:
Braun666 said:

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Stormblood said:
Braun666 said:

I can safely say this is not entirely true. I binded my parents when I was like 3 or so months into SS......

Nick Vabzircnila said:

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Finally, you don't need to have a verbal telepathic conversation with a God to communicate with them.

While in some cases this is kinda true, but truthfully, you are mostly wrong here...

Because, 1. you could be expressing yourself to the enemy that has blocked your way of reaching that specific God and you wouldn't even know it, and 2. You would be telling the enemy things you only tell the God to.....

So basically, your telepathic communications should be open, otherwise you'd just spread misinformation....

Look at the HP's for example, they only post truthful and revealing things, sometimes with Gods and etc. Etc.... But the point being.. you are not entirely true..

I personally know Stormblood and I can safely and truthfully tell you that he is an amazing and wonderful SS, a hard working too, he has helped me in such way, that no misinformed idiot could..... So please do not slander our Brother in Satan and keep those insults to yourself... or better yet, insult the enemy...

----------------------------

I'm only here to tell my experience and explain, not to argue.

If you are going to end up attacking me or whatever, you are going to show everyone that you are so lost... it's sad....

Good day and good luck.

HailMotherLilith said:

So you don't want to argue but if I challenge the points you make I'm so lost and it's sad?

Someone else already took the "can dish it out but can't take it" position, there is no reason for you to be mimicking the same. The fact you added the dot dot dot so many times just shows you only replied for the sake of drama.

My point here was just that one should never, ever attempt to do binding magick against another Satanist. Wanting to do so shows where one is at in terms of spiritual maturity and feelings of spiritual interconnectedness. One should rather want to die than ever do something that dishonorable. That's why I replied, it's so out of bounds to advocate it that many times. And I'm glad the others addressed it as well.

You do make a fair point about enemy interference in telepathic communications, though. But that can easily be avoided with just doing a summoning through Satan if one can't distinguish between enemy and friendly energies.

Good day and "good luck" to you as well, lol!

Stormblood said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:
Stormblood said:

As you usual, you come in only in conversations where you disagree with me to further your own bias and misunderstandings about me. But I'll tell you what: undermining my public images with your foolish claims does not work at all as newbies and journeymen going back to the old forums are aware that I (like other people) have helped them, and other members are more aware of things you still don't understand. If I was a coward like those who reports post of other people just because they disagree with it, like you did or somebody else did when I explain exactly what you misunderstand about me and what exactly you're doing, this post of yours would've already been removed. Facts speak louder than words. So do my contribution to war efforts and in helping newbies since day 1, unlike you who mostly have mostly stood silent and only barely ever helped anyone in this and the older forums. I have nothing further to say about this.

So, to comment specifically on your posts. You again come to me, trying to correct things I didn't say. Should I give you the stats of members who periodically ask how to commune with gods, to develop their astral senses and other aid requests related to communication with gods? As for binding, it is black magick. But what does the JoS website says about black magick? That is used by SS to bring about justice. How does a binding differ from a curse? Simple. A binding takes away someone's ability to harm you with words, actions or thoughts. A curse directly damages and worsens your life. Go apply your New Age thoughts elsewhere, not in a Satanic community. While cursing is not a thing that should be done or that I personally would do, since now the enemy is the Jews and all of the current situation is to blame on them, including the watered down understanding and awareness of most people. We're at war and that's where our attention should be going for what concerns curses or reversing them. In other words, all war-related witchcraft.

But why are you lecturing on how it works for using witchcraft on other SS? You obviously think you know so much more. What? Did you try and failed miserably to bind me and that burns so you're doing more of your projecting onto me, by assuming I have little spiritual power or that I have little control over whatever amount of spiritual power I possess? Don't talk about my kundalini yoga, then apply selective memory to them. The issue with that was clear and it was that instructions weren't literal. So I was doing each pose slowly and taking my time. Yet, with literal instructions, I still had kundalini stimulations. Now I won't do the same mistake you're continuously doing: I won't assume I'm better than you, as I don't really know anything about your level of advancement, nor do I really care about looking into you.

Do me a favour and stop addressing me in the forums. Also, delete my email address. I don't want to talk to you anymore for quite a while and I will ignore each and every post you make addressed to me from now, as I started to do back with the weight-lifting. Now you can go ahead and report this topic or whatever spineless fool who likes censorship can report this topic for all I care. It still remains final.

The jews Bind us. You really cannot be so stupid as to think binding satanists is a good idea. So are you binding the people talking against you here? If so I urge everyone to go to Beelzebub and he will remove them and deal with this.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The entire concept of a binding is that it binds them, ties them down. Creates limits and blockages that holds them back. Now you can affirm that these blockages and limitations only act in a way that is relatively safe and unimportant to the target, but that doesn't change the fact that you are actively introducing blockages and limitations into their soul. I'm pretty sure most of the biblical curses could be classified as bindings, tower of babel is a perfect example. All the bindings meant to block chakras and remove us from the gods. Saying that curses and bindings are totally different because curses are actively harmful and bindings are just preventing them from causing more harm on one level of understanding makes some sense, but think of these as not only magical but physical and it's more clear what it really does. Obviously you shouldn't go around punching people in the face (curse), but does that somehow make it okay to go around putting handcuffs on people or tying them up (binding)? Neither are really good except for in specific situations where unfortunately it needs to be done, but NEVER AGAINST ANOTHER SATANIST! There really is NO excuse to bind another Satanist, it can't be justified. Anyone who genuinely thinks it's okay to bind a Satanist needs to accept that at the least it's totally ignorant, and at worst it's total bible kike fuckery. Would you like somebody to come into your house and tie you up? Would you do that to a brother? It's called a BINDING for a reason... Also no need to be too oversensitive and take things too personally EVERYONE HERE is doing their best to try to help. Crying and accusing someone of following you around just to purposefully disagree with you and try to tear down your reputation, but if I remember correctly you have done exactly that to Aldrick Strickland in at least a few different threads... :roll: We all can see what help you give, we all are thankful for your insights every day, There isn't anyone trying to mess with your reputation. Do you think your reputation is delicate enough that one person contradicting you would ruin it? Because I and many others have a lot more faith and respect in you than that. But if ANYONE is promoting an untrue and possibly harmful idea, it gets addressed and rectified. Nothing personal, all about the growth and improvement of the group.

To MetaHorror, yes you actually should bind them. It really is a good idea because they aren't Satanist it's okay. This can prevent them from acting against you any more than they already have. At the same time, work on improving your own soul and clearing out all the BINDINGS that were inside you that lead this to happen. This is why we don't bind Satanists, this family trouble is just one way a binding in the soul can manifest. Maybe work on slowly and carefully educating them until they see the truth. You already showed them JOS, I don't really think it would be much worse to show them a few articles from Exposing Christianity.
http://josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm They've been brainwashed for many generations to believe that dumb shit, the only way out of that is to see the Truth on the other side.
Also, just be overall on your best behaviour. They think it's evil, show them that if anything you are actually making improvements instead of being worse. Help them out with whatever work they need done. Show with your actions that being a Satanist is about being a good person and helping the world.

Lol no one should be taking themselves so seriously as to wanting a street rep. If im not pissing people off im not doing my job. But im not mad at stormblood. I was glad that the bickering stopped. I know all about 19 year olds trying to be hardened 50 year old veterans for an online presence. But I like the work he does. But regardless if this starts some baby moma drama between us again, I could not be quiet when someone advocates binding other SS. I have watched SS get fucked up bad for this kinda thing. Beezelbub does not play games.

It pisses me off to think im trying to free my soul and this motherfucker may have been trying to do magick to bind my soul. Like the enemy is not enough. Hey guys lets all bind each other. Come on lets just fuck each others souls up more.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
HailMotherLilith said:

So you don't want to argue but if I challenge the points you make I'm so lost and it's sad?

Someone else already took the "can dish it out but can't take it" position, there is no reason for you to be mimicking the same. The fact you added the dot dot dot so many times just shows you only replied for the sake of drama.

My point here was just that one should never, ever attempt to do binding magick against another Satanist. Wanting to do so shows where one is at in terms of spiritual maturity and feelings of spiritual interconnectedness. One should rather want to die than ever do something that dishonorable. That's why I replied, it's so out of bounds to advocate it that many times. And I'm glad the others addressed it as well.

You do make a fair point about enemy interference in telepathic communications, though. But that can easily be avoided with just doing a summoning through Satan if one can't distinguish between enemy and friendly energies.

Don't fall into her trap.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Did I ever said anything about binding another SS?

ess said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Don't fall into her trap.

Thanks, but I pretty much disabled it before going over it, I think. This served as a way for me to clarify my point, there shouldn't be any misunderstandings left at this point.

Binding someone to prevent them from harming you only does what the affirmation states. It doesn't stop them from advancing, it doesn't stop them from doing everything else that do not direcly damage the binder.

For Aldrick, let me explain this to you in an hypotethical fashion. Tweedle is more powerful than Pocahontas and decides to bind her because she's heavily damaging him through underhanded ways, which is the only way she can do that as everything else would bounce off his protection and return to her amplified. Then Pocahontas is bound. If she was bound, she couldn't tell anyone things that damage Tweedle. She cannot think, speak or against him. She wouldn't even realise being bound until her awareness and power have grown beyond Tweedle's level. Then, of course, she could either remove the binding herself or ask Beelzebub for this and "revenge". But would Beelzebub give her revenge and undo her binding? Only if she's right and Tweedle is wrong.

Now let's take another hypothesis. Tweedle is less powerful than Pocahontas and decides to bind her because she's heavily damaging him. He tries to bind her and fails, because she's more powerful than him and she can't affect him. Of course, she may go to Beelzebub or any other God/Goddess that administers justice. But would Beelzebub help him punish Pocahontas? Only if he's in the right, otherwise he'll face the consequences of being wrong or be laughed off, if the matter is actually of no importance.

So this is part of what Nick explained earlier that anyone with a half a mind can understand since in the end witchcraft is a clash of energies in this cases. The binder's energy against the person you want to bind. This happens for all magick that is done against the other person's will, not just binding and curses.

This lot to explain to you that I haven't tried to bind anything here because there is no reason to bind anyone over conversations, arguments or whatever happens on a forum.

We seek to develop self-reliance. So we only go to the Gods for guidance and advice, and when we can't do things on our own. Everyone here is entitled to ask the help of the Gods, however know that by doing so you might realise you're not in the right or that the matter is more complex than what you believe and think. Self-defence is allowed in a Satanic community, as it's our right to defend ourselves not to turn the other cheek and withstand abuse.

I have nothing more to say on this matter.

I'm pretty sure any issues between serious dedicated satanists can be resolved with an honest conversation between them. And neither binding nor Beelzebub's intervention is required so long as people are mature enough to have a serious conversation. If the issue is really that bad you could come to an agreement on some form of compensation. If people are not at all accepting to have a conversation then sure, start taking steps to fix the problem in other ways.

One of the reasons I'm not very active here is how vicious and bitter you are to each other. And then people talk of family and unity. What a fucking joke.

Someone is wrong or has a different idea and the responses must have one or two snarky remarks to piss the other guy off. How exactly does that add to the debate or conversation. All it does is derail it into a "no u" fight. Not to mention how unwelcoming and hostile this makes us look. I've been feeling that less questions pop up I wonder why...maybe it's because new people come here and see when someone is corrected they get flamed off the face of the earth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back