Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To Stay In The Battle: Success As A Satanist

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The natural tendency of all human beings, among others, is to run away when one hears the sounds of battle in anyway, shape or form. If you hear a sudden sound, the first reaction is to run away. If something comes to change you, the first reaction is to disapprove it. Most people are victims of this massively.

You will want to move away from battles on the basic natural state, in which, cowardice reigns.

Meditation, inner work, undigging pains, cleaning your soul, empowering yourself, all of this resembles war. You will start on a state of war. Discontent, fear, opposition, hate, all of these are going to be at your doorstep when you start this journey.

Heraclitus, an Ancient Greek master philosopher said succinctly: "War is the father of all things". We are in a state of war in this dimension.

The body will react, the mind will react, only the soul will agree with your decisions to begin with. To begin with, it won't be easy to listen to that, and everything else will start popping up to deter you from advancement.

Like a loud sound of a sudden event, you will want to run.

Many of you also keep sending me e-mails like "How you read something bad and want to leave the forums", or "how this is impeding me from meditating", "I cannot meditate because of X reason" and all sorts of other problems. These are parts of life.

We have to overcome these. Ask the Gods to help you overcome these, and show them piety. Tell them to help you open and make your way into this world. You will notice that when you ask the Gods for what is good for your soul, on a higher level, the path will start opening, but you must walk it.

You were born into this life in order to fight, brothers and sisters. We have to fight ourselves inside ourselves, and also the world. And we are put here to win.

In Ancient Greek, the power to fight is called by the word "Menos". This word "Menos" translates into the staying power: the ability to stay in your position and fight during the times of war, and to not throw your shield, the power to not run away. Real might is shown from this. Among other meanings, this is the ability to have control of your reactions and to face the battles that are opening up in your life.

The above is the recipe of success in Spiritual Satanism. The Gods will reward the devoted ones that stay the path. I am only another man who stayed in the battlefield for very long, repetitively and obsessively, and who didn't want to ever throw the shield on my fellow Brothers and Sisters.

Your difference among all other people on earth will be that you have confronted yourself in the great inner battle, except of the outer one against decay. Where others have thrown shields only to save a menial life, you will have kept yours high and defended yourself and our values and the path of the Gods.

That is the basis of the path of the Hero and the Godhead, which is the same path. Others will die poor and having done nothing. We won't. We will have fought the war of self overcoming and gained the good favours of the Gods.

Therefore, never tell me and yourself again that a loud noise made you move, that a "mistake" that we did drove you away, or that the enemy "pressed" you, for we are all here together to press together and to go forward.

We must prove our bravery and prove our Menos in the face of our enemies, internal and external. Then, we are going to be crowned by the Gods with the brightest crowns of the gifts of spirit, and with glory.

Stay in battle, and you will win the battle.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you for such an inspiring sermon. Your words are a powerful reminder that we are all capable of fighting our inner battles and overcoming the obstacles that stand in our way. Your words encourage us to stay strong and persevere through difficult times, knowing that the rewards of spiritual growth and personal development are worth the effort. Your commitment to staying in the battle is admirable and serves as an inspiration to us all. Thank you for your words of wisdom and encouragement.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you, It's words of encouragement such as this that can give someone the hope to continue. But they have to be deeply understood for one to be benefited from them. And for that one has to put pride and fears aside and realize they must open themselves up to that understanding in order to receive that help.

Internal struggle is as just much a war as any. It's sometimes even easier to fight for others, and to help other people and to encourage your brothers and sisters, but when it comes to just yourself sometimes it is very hard indeed to not want to run away from our own struggles. We can't run forever they will catch up with us in very unpleasant ways if not faced right now. Many times I found myself helping other people as a way of avoiding helping myself with my own issues. I realize now I was just putting off my own happiness because of fears from what I would have to face along the way.

But fear truly has no place here, No blame game, no pointing fingers, no running away from responsibility or attacking others when one is forcefully faced with their problems and must act. Those do not belong here, and they certainly don't belong as part of one's person. We are born to fight in order to survive. Thank you for always uplifting us HP. Each and every one of us has our own issues, but here together we can help each other to gain a better understanding of our struggles and help one another for those that want to help themselves.

Hail Satan!

Hello HP ... Why might it sometimes seem like there are two personalities? is it because of this inner battle? it's normal?

This sermon was pure victory!

Speaking of war, I have been looking into the spiritual/metaphysical value of war. Referencing "The Metaphysics of War" by Julius Evola, where war is exalted and a great necessity. Albeit it relates more so with the inner war of self overcoming; that is, the ascesis of power. Although, physical war has its place and can be necessity.

Stop worrying about others so much to the point of neglecting yourself.

If you worry so much about what others think and aim to please the whole world and want their approval in return simply because you can't trust your own judgement about yourself you will be sorely disappointed and need to very much focus on self healing and self compassion. There are people who will overlook and even discredit you no matter what you do in life. Some people experience this both on and offline. As for these forums or anywhere else no one is going to always like what another says...that's the nature of the beast with different people and different personalities.

Focus on yourself first and then you will have room to worry about others too. Don't let anyone stand in your way of your own self improvement. Put you first because no one else will. If you want the Gods to do this from their part then work for it and earn it. They will see you for your true worth whatever that maybe unlike most human beings.

“Circumstances don't make the man, they only reveal him to himself.” ― Epictetus

I have grown so much since coming to Satanism. It is only by facing ourselves that we can ever grow. There is no path more rewarding or fulfilling than this one.

Thank you.
Meditating on our God Andras, I realized something. He represents the battle we wage not only with our enemies but also with ourselves.

He teaches us to be strong in order to defeat our self and, like a snake that changes its skin and mutates, to always evolve toward the path of greatness and triumph.

One of the lessons I learned from Andras is just that. To fight to improve ourselves, never giving up, and to face every obstacle in our minds as if we were on a battlefield, where overcoming our weaknesses is the only goal.

SaqqaraNox said:
Thank you.
Meditating on our God Andras, I realized something. He represents the battle we wage not only with our enemies but also with ourselves.

He teaches us to be strong in order to defeat our self and, like a snake that changes its skin and mutates, to always evolve toward the path of greatness and triumph.

One of the lessons I learned from Andras is just that. To fight to improve ourselves, never giving up, and to face every obstacle in our minds as if we were on a battlefield, where overcoming our weaknesses is the only goal.

Exactly. Among many things, the Rituals will enlighten on these things.

It's all a process and a very big plan that is destined for all of us to understand these.

I am glad these are the results of bringing our own closer to our magnificent Gods.

War is not an event that happens only at certain moments, but is a permanent phenomenon that continues throughout life itself.

A warrior does not only use his sword sharply. The mind must be sharp and focused. Both swords and hearts fight in war.

Just because you are losing now does not mean that the outcome of the battle will be absolute defeat. It can change, and because you are a Spiritual Satanist, it will change.

Just because you are winning now does not mean that the outcome of the battle will be absolute victory. One must always sharpen one's sword and avoid the poisonous feeling of a few successes.

Past victories do not compensate for future defeats. Fortune favors the bold. It is there for those who want to take it.

Thank you for the sermon, Commander.

Thank you for this post HP HC. It is very inspiring :)

Being able to fight for the Gods is the greatest blessing and we must hold on to it at all costs.

Hail Satan!

This is all very true and important to understand.

I have never given up, despite all the pain I've fought against, and I am a better man because of it.

We all are here to wage war against the decay within us. Destroying it to give birth to the invincible Olympian, who's strength is there for us all to see.

Every single day. We will continue to fight and never give up. No matter what.

In the end we will be rewarded with eternity, through our own efforts alone.

My brothers and sisters. Let us never falter in our eternal struggle, and we shall be as Satan intended.

I curse the Judeo/Chrisitan/Islamic system to the lake of fire via their Suicide. I curse the Judeo/Christian/Islamic system to the lake of fire. Hail Shaytan Burn them

I've been continuously working towards accomplishing something, and recently was informed that one of our Goddesses is going to assist me in building my skills for it :) This is how it goes, we need to keep putting in the effort and not give up, and the Gods will see our effort, and they reward us with their help and guidance. But we need to prove ourselves first.

Thank you so lots this indescribably useful sermon.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Meditation, inner work, undigging pains, cleaning your soul, empowering yourself, all of this resembles war. You will start on a state of war. Discontent, fear, opposition, hate, all of these are going to be at your doorstep when you start this journey.

Heraclitus, an Ancient Greek master philosopher said succinctly: "War is the father of all things". We are in a state of war in this dimension.
I just recently added it to my signature the content theme on spiritual development.Not coincidentally!And now this sermon is published...

But still some really valuable work I highlight related to this writing.Make everyday struggles easier and more motivating.

Working To Free Yourself From Laziness and Lethargy
START: Waning moon in Pisces, Scorpio or Capricorn. Never start this working during a void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA, URUZ, ANSUZ, RAIDHO, JERA or SOWILO 40 times, 100 times or 216 times.
3. Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, I am totally and completely free from any and all laziness and lethargy.”

Do this everyday for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

How to pronounce URUZ, ANSUZ, RAIDHO, JERA, or SOWILO: https://mega.nz/file/KB8y2bzJ#4cTLSB26D ... WWYJqn5LXI
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbw62qry8yi37 ... D.zip?dl=0
Working For Self-Discipline
START: Waxing moon in Capricorn. Never start this working during the void of course noon.

2. Vibrate EIHWAZ or NAUTHIZ 40 times, 100 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“My self-discipline is completely increasing in a healthy and positive way for me forever.”

Do this everyday for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce EIHWAZ or NAUTHIZ: https://mega.nz/file/KB8y2bzJ#4cTLSB26D ... WWYJqn5LXI
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbw62qry8yi37 ... D.zip?dl=0
Working For Self-Discipline and Productivity by Blitzkreig
2. Vibrate AUM YAMAYA SVAHA 27 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a safe, healthy, and positive way for me, I am masterfully self-disciplined and productive, enabling me to be fully motivated for, and complete all my meditations and spiritual work all day long, permanently. I also now permanently derive joy from my spiritual work and permanently and actively pursue completion of all my meditations, spiritual workings, and yoga, in a manner that is safe, healthy, and positive for me.”

How to pronounce AUM YAMAYA SVAHA:

AAHHHHHH-UUUUUUUUU-MMMMMMM

YYYYYY-AAAAAAHHHHHHH-MMMMMMMMM-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-YYYYYYYYY-AHHHHHHHH

SSSSSSSS-VVVVVVVVVVVV-AAAAAAAAAAAA-HHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHH

How to pronounce SVAHA: https://mega.nz/folder/aIxxRKoC#KgOVQuGlBBA4LbQKbcTnZA
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=247541#p247541
The body will react, the mind will react, only the soul will agree with your decisions to begin with. To begin with, it won't be easy to listen to that,...
This was also very nice to see, Commander!

and everything else will start popping up to deter you from advancement.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=381508#p381508

Spine said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=386109#p386109

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Your sermons are always very inspiring. Truth and wisdom is what reflects in your posts. Thank you!

One question though: How do you get to fight in certain situations when fear is paralyzing you?

Needed this after a stupid fall in an intense programming-related subject for first grading, thank you for this HP. I won't let the wildfires of motivation burn away just because of the strong winds of life, I'm getting up there and out of my shithole situation no matter what.

Ara666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Your sermons are always very inspiring. Truth and wisdom is what reflects in your posts. Thank you!

One question though: How do you get to fight in certain situations when fear is paralyzing you?

One thing I have discovered in my life. I found out the difference between real fear and fake fear. Once you experience real fear all the fake fear becomes blatantly obvious and you can easily dismiss it. Real fear will make you act. I experienced my real fear getting trapped on a rock on the side of a mountain all night long surrounded by mountain lions with nothing on be but a pocket knife. There was a part of me I noticed that was whimpering and realizing I could be dinner for these guys and nobody would know what happened. There was one mountain lion sitting on a nearby rock that could easily jump onto my rock and get me. the other ones would no risk jumping onto my rock as there was a 30 foot drop on the downhill side. So I pulled out my knife and moved closest to the end of my rock to the other mountain lion so he did not have a pace to land if he decided to jump. There I stayed all night long as a contest of wills and not falling a sleep in total dark on a new moon. Experiencing that real fear made all other fears seem fake like a cartoon. So a fear that is based on a real life and death situation is way different than a fear that is social and has no life death consequences. Maybe this will help sort things out. The same applies for real guilt and fake guilt. Real guilt comes from inside , all guilt that comes from outside you is fake.

Spine said:
Just because you are winning now does not mean that the outcome of the battle will be absolute victory. One must always sharpen one's sword and avoid the poisonous feeling of a few successes.

Well said - reminded me of:

Rudyard Kipling - If
If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

Ara666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Fear is a long subject yet the primary thing a person can do is to keep facing this fear, until eventually it will be overcome. If the fear is paralyzing such as extreme events, that is normal, and one has to have a powerful mind and spirit in order to overcome this tendency to fear. That is built through meditation and also applied bravery.

Thanks you sir Hp hoodedcobra for the wonderful work you do, I will stay in the battle as I know I’m built to fight and I know god lucifer is behind me making sure I become successful in my battles, but also using logic in my battles as I’m guided by father lucifer
Hail satan
Hail lucifer
Hail the 4 rising gods of the west

I must say that yesterday i meditated on Satan's sigil and asked Him what to do cause i was in serious trouble, i got the answer and did what He said, it was better. Than today i found out what i must do to overcome this obstacle. I must say that no matter what kind of problem one has, read: www.joyofsatan.org. On this page writes everything you can do to get rid of your problem. If you dont find the answer, DONT BE AFRAID to ask on this forum!! Dont make a mistake and dont ask, because you think other members will get the same problem as you. You can also meditate on Father Satan's sigil and ask Him, if you dont get the answer try another time or ask Gods. In my experience when i had spiritual problems i found the solution and than i realized i knew what was a solution cause Satan told me before. I hope i helped someone here. NO MATTER ONE KIND OF PROBLEM YOU HAVE NEVER GIVE UP, Gods will guide you but you must also do something yourself.

Hail Satan!

Thank you HP for posting this. I have been feeling almost too content lately which has hindered progress in many facets of my life. Getting back into the mindset of a battle gives me more passion to advance.

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many of you also keep sending me e-mails like "How you read something bad and want to leave the forums", or "how this is impeding me from meditating", "I cannot meditate because of X reason" and all sorts of other problems. These are parts of life.

We have to overcome these. Ask the Gods to help you overcome these, and show them piety. Tell them to help you open and make your way into this world. You will notice that when you ask the Gods for what is good for your soul, on a higher level, the path will start opening, but you must walk it.

Well I think anyone from beginner to advance is having problems with X reasons, I don't feel all too comfortable in asking Father Satan or The Gods for help on issues such as for me personally: I've had to skip kundalini and Hatha yoga a couple times due to it getting unbearably hot in my room due to it's state and I feel like I have to skip Hatha Yoga for tonight due to irritating pain in my neck which makes it hard to move my head up or down or left or right, and my left arm feels very tight like it would snap any moment I would do a headstand which appears these problems are coming from both the headstand and shoulderstand but I would not rather give these up since i quite enjoy them.

As mentioned above I don't feel comfortable going to the gods or even Father Satan and saying "help me, my room is too hot" or "my neck is sore" I just feel honestly pathetic, only time I ever ask them for something is with assistance with The Returning Curses Part 1 I feel like this is more appropriate for all of us.

I do not mean to complain like a a child about this but this is what came to mind when I read this section of the Sermon

On the other hand, thank you for writing this Sermon HP Cobra

HAIL SATAN!!

Sometimes the process of cleansing and freeing your soul can become very hard but you have to keep your spear and shield up and keep fighting.

The word you mention MENOS by any chance is related to the goddess Athena?

Wotanwarrior said:
Sometimes the process of cleansing and freeing your soul can become very hard but you have to keep your spear and shield up and keep fighting.

The word you mention MENOS by any chance is related to the goddess Athena?

Working on the chakras is also hard like a purging ritual. It brings many emotions to the surface.

There are many obstacles that impede me, some of which I have taken care of and others that I am still trying to make due with. The greatest one is being active in the forums. The things I want to one day accomplish are not things I am taking lightly.

However, when I want to make a comment or give someone advice it is my own choice to not do so. I think that someone else is sure to have better advice for this person or that what I say may not be useful. It also doesn't help that I'm terrible in social situations, even online.

I'm trying to come out of my shell more and get over this ridiculous insecurity. Because what I say may not be useful to one person but it could be to another. It'll take time, but my goal is to become more active in the place I love most.

VortexOfLife said:
Well I think anyone from beginner to advance is having problems with X reasons, I don't feel all too comfortable in asking Father Satan or The Gods for help on issues such as for me personally: I've had to skip kundalini and Hatha yoga a couple times due to it getting unbearably hot in my room due to it's state and I feel like I have to skip Hatha Yoga for tonight due to irritating pain in my neck which makes it hard to move my head up or down or left or right, and my left arm feels very tight like it would snap any moment I would do a headstand which appears these problems are coming from both the headstand and shoulderstand but I would not rather give these up since i quite enjoy them.

If you are getting pain from headstand and shoulderstand then you are aligned incorrectly. I also developed neck problems from headstand and had to give it up for a while, and then I learned how to properly position my arms, elbows, and align my body while in it. I strongly advise you to get guidance from a yoga teacher, or at least watch multiple videos on youtube with instructions, and/or read instructions also easily found online.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=428074 time=1677832035 user_id=57]
If you are getting pain from headstand and shoulderstand then you are aligned incorrectly. I also developed neck problems from headstand and had to give it up for a while, and then I learned how to properly position my arms, elbows, and align my body while in it. I strongly advise you to get guidance from a yoga teacher, or at least watch multiple videos on youtube with instructions, and/or read instructions also easily found online.

Thank you Lydia, it definitely might be the handstand I believe. I usually like to look or move my head around since the blood rushing to my head gets very intense so I would look up to alleviate it and this also helps past the time quicker, as of right now the handstand is something I wanna improve in but it also feels like a chore in some way. The Shoulderstand and the Plough both put strain on my neck but I believe I'm performing them correctly.

As suggested by you, I will look at some videos on how to perform the 3 poses correctly.

Thank you :smile:

HAIL SATAN!!

One thing i learned about religions is names play a big part in religion. if someone is named muhammed its muslim michael is a christian named after the angel etc.. In the bible they say lucifers name is morningstar which sounds more like a native name and they did lose their land but i dont think lucifers last name was morningstar. That may have been his name for that lucifer but as most people know last name is the family name. It would make more sense for his last name to be baal or baphomet etc. If you do enough research youll see every type of person has a name even atheist just something i noticed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back