Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to Know

Yes, but you should learn to fix your problems yourself. You can have the ability to make your life, your world...your universe as you want it, precisely. It just takes time and work. At the beginning, Satan and the Gods/Goddesses help, but we're expected to stand on our own two feet - and through that, you can gain pride and confidence. Regardless, though, the more we do the more we get, in one sense or another. If you're a lazy so-and-so, why should anyone help you? If you're ungrateful, selfish, etc., then why should you be helped? Satan can't be fooled - that's one of the earliest results you can achieve for yourself, no longer being able to be deceived. If you're here for purely selfish reasons, and not to help the bigger cause as a whole, then the things you learn can still work, but you might find yourself on your own.

You can learn to solve your problems yourself, thanks to Satan teaching us how to. Visit the 'JoSM Links' link in my signature below, and take your time going through everything.

Ask more questions on this forum if and when you need to. Keep working hard and consistently, and one day you'll be able to hear and see Satan and other Gods and Goddesses. They are not here at the moment, buyout can learn how to see and hear them, even with your eyes and ears shut. Undoubtedly, you'd be bothered or attacked by enemy entities, but that is to frighten you off - ignore them, keep strong, and keep protecting yourself, and you'll be fine, then you'll realise how inadequate these botherings and attacks are.

Satan and the Gods/Goddesses, AKA Daemons/Daemonesses, are no longer under the threat of dying. Their own entire living beings have advanced and empowered enough, through their hard work, so that they are alive and kicking and living forever.

Keep on working properly, and one day you'll be an actual God/Goddess (depending on if you're a male or female, of course), individual, being you and your own self; and that's the point - to improve Yourself and the Universe, which is Satan's wish.

Good luck!

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
No, silly, not you. 'Twas a mistype. Dang auto-incorrect.
Lolz I knew :p
Yeah, you like spamming, don't you? :p You also misspelled "bum". cough Bum you? Erm...I think we should not go any further with that...

I think I'd better leave right now
before I fall any deeper...

Toddle-pip, old bean.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Yeah, you like spamming, don't you? :p You also misspelled "bum". cough Bum you? Erm...I think we should not go any further with that...

Toddle-pip, old bean.
lolz

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:

Toddle-pip, old bean.

I think he's envious of the amount of posts you published. Let him do something fun, such as saying out loud:

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:

Toddle-pip, old bean.

I think he's envious of the amount of posts you published. Let him do something fun, such as saying out loud:

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
Hmmm... Try one with "kike" and "cuck", instead. :p

How many cucks could a cuck kike cuck if a cuck kike could kike cucks.

Anyway...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back