Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kali Yuga & AI: Be Prepared For Fake Recordings, Fake "Statements" etc - About JoS and Future [Updated 8 February]

hailourtruegod said:
Looks like google is freaking out that they are on their way to lose the monumental power they had.

Google Panics Over ChatGPT [The AI Wars Have Begun]

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Nh5i5obZ8OY&pp=ygUbR29vZ2xlIGZyZWFraW5nIG91dCBjaGF0Z3B0

A quick summary of the video,

Google has issued a code red and are freaking out that they are about to lose the control they had over web searches because AI can do a better job at helping people look for the answers they want and doesn't even need advertising in their searches as well.

Private companies are trying to make their own AIs and it's a fact that the one to win over the populace will be the one that offers freedom of information and not biased. Google knows they can't offer this whatsoever. They are even trying to put money in other smaller companies and in my opinion it's so they can have some type of financial power over them if they do start getting ahead of them.

I have a feeling that, if what you described fails as a condition, some of the Jewish Google executives and those connected to them will infiltrate these private companies and hack the Ai to suit their agendas.

HP will our High Priests and High Priestesses be safe?What about JOS?How long will this last?

Insightful and shocking. A strong open third eye should help with this also?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back