Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Satanic Revenge Ethics - About Anger

WiseDragon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In the end of the day everyone is the judge in their own life, so it's important for me to give an overview of the back-end of these things, and then, you make your own choices.

Spiritual Satanism is built on the freedom to make your own choices.
The matter of fact is that I really would love for these people to suffer as much as possible. This freedom of being able to make it happen without a "clear punishment" really drives me a little bit crazy.

What are the consequences of the wrong choice HP? Me being regretful? I won't be, maybe I have to work on developing empathy, but I wouldn't feel a thing knowing me right now.

The Gods will leave me? Punish me? Be disgusted with me? What are the consequences of a wrong choice? This is what worries me more than anything. I hope you will talk about this in your Great Sermons HP.

But like Blizkrieg said, maybe i should just curse them and make them live and suffer, instead of a quick and pointless death.

The way I look at it is sort of macroscopic, and from this point of view I would say the consequences of extreme overkill in getting justice is that you make the world a worse place. One of our ideals is to make the world a better place, so this would run opposite to that. It's hard for me to articulate in depth exactly all that I mean by this, so if it doesn't make sense then feel free to disregard my reply.

Yo didn't Satan take an eternal L lmao, imagine crashing onto the earth like a bolt of lightning! Honestly archangel Micheal and Jesus Christ victim

TheTruth said:
Yo didn't Satan take an eternal L lmao, imagine crashing onto the earth like a bolt of lightning! Honestly archangel Micheal and Jesus Christ victim

No, xian retard. You are just parroting bullshit from your liebull that never happened. Satan is a pre-xian Pagan God and jewsus doesn't exist, Michael is a thoughtform. At least before trolling you should read the JoS site to see what we believe, but no, you have to act retarded and show how brainwashed you are, like every xian.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sshivafr said:
RockSeed13 said:
I suggest using Isa with Tyr to bind someone to stop them from abusing/ harassing you.

I don't know if I'm allowed to do that. I will explain more but I won't go too far because it sounds crazy, yet that is what it is objectively.

I have asked Father Satan several times to guide me to remedy this and the last time was Saturday night during a formal ritual for Imbolc. Then these subjects appear.

Whoever is doing this is, I think, a soul of Father Satan. Not dedicated, that I'm sure of. But it is someone who is like a "diamond in the rough", very powerful, astral open and in every way possible. Writings in my possession even show that he wrote at the request of Father Satan. In short. You will not believe me but it is not the heart of the subject.

Still, in spite of being very competent in the handling of energy and of all that touches the astral (astral senses, astral projection, astral hearing, communication with the dead, etc ), he has an odious, cruel character. He is a destroyer. We strive to be Creators, but we may have to admit that Father Satan may have plans for the purely destructive.

However, since I have a lot of strong feelings about being diminished and insulted like this every day, I want to find a way to vent this, in addition to yoga and whatever else I do on the side (rituals, lots of spiritual work).

Don't judge me, I have a great resistance, in spite of my sensitivity, I have been exposed to the abuse of others since I was a child and I have always helped and protected those close to me from the abuse they suffered (no need to elaborate, it's quite crazy and I don't want to be complained or anything). I have saved several people from death by exposing myself, physically. Just, it's up to me now to find a way to protect myself and rise above everything I don't want anymore. To change the course of things.

Just my question is: how to empty the violent feelings in all possible ways without resorting to spells on the "aggressor"?

I understand this is a complex situation in regards to punishments and related, from what you write in your post.

1. Focus the anger on the enemy.
2. If you can't do this, then you might want to take revenge to a reasonable extent.
3. If the situation is something you cannot decide, bring the matter to the Gods and they will do what is necessary. Punishments will arrive if necessary.

There are times where people deserve to be punished, so keep this in your mind too. The full on destructive mindset generally leads people to these situations where they will eventually get run over by something.
Do u know any manthra or rune that punishes enemy who have caused me grievious harm??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back