Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weather Control Weapons Behind California Disasters

I have also noticed in recent years that in the area where I live the weather has become abnormal in recent years: abnormally hot and dry summers, drastic decrease in rainfall, sometimes strange clouds appear in the sky, ect.

The Jews media is now trying to claim this is evidence of Climate Change so Goyim just accept Agenda 21 already and march yourselves right into our prison cities.

The Jews finally told some truth it is evidence of climate change and its them changing the climate by articial means.

375742_1_En_4_Fig1_HTML.gif

February 1571 in Homburg, Hesse a "terrible and strange" earthquake happend. Pieces of land sunk down by the length of a pike or were shifted horizontally. If you look at the drawing, a dead man is eaten by a monster and a face in a cloud shoots an energy beam out of its mouth.

375742_1_En_4_Fig3_HTML.gif

Seven towns at the French border simply sunk in the ground and another town was crushed by a mountain that fell over. Weird story.

978-3-8274-2881-3_3_Fig3_HTML.jpg

In Eckelsheim, a strange fire came from the sky. These strange fires have been mentioned over time in many places on earth. The text beneath the drawing interpretes the strange catastrophe as a heavenly punishment and advises people to be more pious. Probably the church did this with help of the greys or whomever. Note also the fire of San Francisco in 1851 was said to come from the air, not the ground. Similar fires were all over the USA at that time and even turned trains upside down. Looks like aircrafts have always existed, they were just restricted to the "power elite" and hidden from the public until the last century. The town of Eckelsheim still exists by the way, the church that is seen burning in the drawing is still in ruins:
https://goo.gl/maps/nHSCPfAhR9G2

This summer in Germany we had a drought like never before in my life (maybe except 2003 which was extremely hot). Chemtrails almost every day and also these strange new kind of clouds that look like waves in the sky. You read right! Meteorologists discoverd a new type of cloud that is wave shaped. Well, HAARP and the other two such facilities (one of them in Russia, the other one in Norway) use elctromagnetic infrared wavelengths to manipulate the weather. They can move clouds that have been enriched with metallic particles and they can produce heat in a place of interference of the waves, even underground, which allows them to heat water in the ground and make earthquakes because water close to its critical temperature can turn into a super fluid and can then dissolve even rock which makes the ground fall down in itself. Fukushima was caused that way. The epicenter was ten kilometers deep which is exactly the depth at which water has the needed temperature to do this trick accoring to the geothermal heat gradient. These three radio warfare stations are all in very cold countries that have lots of fossile fuels with the famous HAARP in Alaska and the other two in Russia and Norway. These giant antennas need their own power plants (a regular radio antenna for a house needs only a few watts) and they even need cooling systems, although standing in the land of ice and snow because there is such a strong current running through them that they would burn and melt otherwise. These radio warfare stations need to be dealt with! Today we humans can know where these evil things are and what they do, unlike people in the middle ages who were told jesus and virgin mary will sort it all out in the end times or whatever stuff like that.

About the black death: Two or three years before the first huge spread of the black death in Europe in the 14th xtian century, the famous Magdalena Flood happend. In the year 1342 happend an extreme drought in the first half of the year and then in summer there was extreme rain over four days, so that the whole Rhineland was flooded. In Cologne, people could drive with boats over the city walls. Hundreds of thousands were dead. The harvest was ruined and the flood spread the almost ripe grains all over the land which allowed the rats to have a population boost. This also marks the shift from the almost vegetarian christians of the early middle ages to the prok-loving Germans of today. Pigs were the animals that gave the most meat and found the most food after this catastrophe destroyed everything and filled the land with junk. The ancient Germans hunted big animals in winter and did some small scale farming during the warm half of the year. When the christians took over our land, they chopped down our rainforest, the so called Herkynian Forest. Our sacred animals like bears, elks, moose and the aurochs went extinct or were driven to other places. Without the forest, the land couldn't handle the droughts and floods any more. But still even modern christians mock Pagans as tree huggers and hippies. Germany has more forest today than in the middle ages.

Another big flood was the "Grote Mandränke" (great drowning) in 1362 when the city of Rungholt in Friesland sunk in the floods and never came back. Many Germans believe that Atlantis existed in the North Sea between Germany, Denkmark and england or that we had some land there at one time which sunk in the floods. Science also proofs this to be likely. The sea there is very shallow and the sea levels have risen over the centuries.

That's another unsettling thing: what if the rising sea levels are irreversible and the water of these floods actually comes from space or some other chemical reaction, not from molten ice of glaciers? Space is made of hydrogen and the atmosphere contains oxygen. If the layers of earth's shield get damaged by a volcano, asteroid or weapon, maybe the atmosphere can start to burn. This would explain the burning sky in Eckelsheim and other places. When pure hydrogen burns with oxygen, the result is water. Pretty much all ancient cultures have stories about a flood or many floods, sometimes a local flood, sometimes a global one. Then we also have die hard proof of megalithic structures deep beneath the sea. Modern cities like Venice were built on dry land but now the streets are flooded. The sea levels rose for the last big time only a few centuries ago, probably in the early 19th century do to that volcano eruption of Tambora. Maybe we can lower the sea levels with electrolysis in the future. Maybe this also would increase the oxygen, so that we can become giants again. I bet many of you have heard the stories about the giants in the past, skeletons and buildings of giant proportions and so on.... If the surface of the earth becomes smaller because the sea levels rise, of course life on land has to become smaller. The biggest animals live in the sea which makes up the biggest part of the earth's surface. My Yezidi friend on youtube told me that humans became smaller bcause we fell down the vortex. (fallen angel, fallen serpent, fallen down the vortex; it's the same thing, the degradation of humankind). A vortex is wide at the top and narrow at the bottom. Our world has become more narrow and small. The Yezidi also compared the floods of the earth with the breaking of the water of a pregnant woman when she has an abortion. The earth is our mother and if we are bad children, she aborts us.

This short video shows the army has a base with an "indoor ocean" to simulate the worst ocean conditions with model boats. They make the waves with a lot of mechanic paddles on the sides.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=39nPJjG_1J0

While I watched that part it came to my mind that maybe they use something similar on a large scale to create tsunamis. Maybe or maybe not, maybe instead they just use the rays but that supposedly only works if there is already some weather so why not use something like this when it's clear out? I mean seeing that using weather against their enemy is a fact why wouldn't this be a thing the enemy uses, right? *thinking face*

Sad state of affairs when even a flat earth xian retard is smart enough to do accurate research into this affair. Though, speaking as someone not living far from an area effected by one of these events, I can definitely provide commentary on how its regrettably true. Our weather patterns have been completely unnatural as of late, haven't fit the seasons at all.

Since people are discussing the plague, from memory, it wasn't only the body dumping into the wells that were used as a tactic by the enemy. I once heard that they also spread paranoia through Xianity about cats, and that much of the feline population around the time of the leadup to the plague outbreak was practically genocided. Cats are evil, goy, you should kill them all or Satan will cast a spell on you through them. Then the rat population surges from suddenly lacking predators and the disease spreads far more reliably.

Have you noticed that they chop down all the trees in the cities for 5G mobile internet? At least all over Britain and Germany they do. A 5G whitepaper has been leaked and it says that big trees can distort up to 90% of the signal. What stands between life on earth and the absolute electromagnetic microwave genocide are those big old trees and they want to chop them down! Protect your trees and your DNA! Don't send your kids to school if you can, because schools, hospitals, colleges, etc. will be the most irradiated places! Stay safe and Heil Satan!

Here's a source in English about the 5G genocide against our trees. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QPqz_LkX0

There's a very good video about it in German by the youtuber Odysseus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_BzB4Z3JA&t=991s

SS322 said:
Have you noticed that they chop down all the trees in the cities for 5G mobile internet? At least all over Britain and Germany they do. A 5G whitepaper has been leaked and it says that big trees can distort up to 90% of the signal. What stands between life on earth and the absolute electromagnetic microwave genocide are those big old trees and they want to chop them down! Protect your trees and your DNA! Don't send your kids to school if you can, because schools, hospitals, colleges, etc. will be the most irradiated places! Stay safe and Heil Satan!

It's done here too.
My mother asked the workers and they said that it's done because of fear that the trees might cause harm when strong winds occur.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back