Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chiron, True Node, AC and MC? and their aspects

Ol argedco luciftias

I'm working on decoding my natal chart, I've been making a word document with descriptions of all my planets, the specific energies of their signs and houses, the fixed stars located near them, and all the aspects between these. So far, it seems like I got most of the natal chart all decoded correctly, but I don't see anything in Azazel's Astrology about Chiron, True Node, and MC. I specifically want to understand the effects of apsects between the planets and these 4 points. They are part of the chart that comes with the Natal Chart Datasheet that shows all the aspects of the planets, so it seems like they're important. I know AC is the ascendant so that must be very important. I know MC is Midhaven, but I don't know what a mid haven is so I'm not sure how much it matters. I want to learn what these 4 points mean and what aspecting them does with the planet energy. I think I got the rest of the chart all figured out, and it fits precisely my personality and what I know of my timeline of past lives and goals of present and future, so I want to finish with decoding these aspects. :D

Also there's a small chart, a 4x3 grid, that has the elements on one side and the other axis has C, F, and M. Then there's planets in the boxes of the grid. The elements part is obvious, but what do the C, F, and M mean?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Also there's a small chart, a 4x3 grid, that has the elements on one side and the other axis has C, F, and M. Then there's planets in the boxes of the grid. The elements part is obvious, but what do the C, F, and M mean?

c = cardinal
f = fixed
m = mutable

I have north node 1st house 1 degree aries. I think that conjuncts the aries point. I want to know what that means too. I dont think chiron matters at all reading past posts. So I'm with you I want an answer to this question too. I never understood the north node and if this position is good or bad.

Hail Satan

Chiron is a comet floating around way out in the celestial boondocks of our solar system. It hardly has any astronomical significance, and given that the material and immaterial are reflections of each other, I think it's fair to say that the astrological effects of Chiron are minor at best, and negligible for all practical intents and purposes.

The same goes for Ceres, Sedna, Eris and other such bodies. Unless you're a pro or a researcher, I think it's safe to ignore these bodies when interpreting a chart, at least until their effects and the significance of which are more thoroughly understood.

AC-Ascendant- is how you appear to others, like the first impression you give off before people actually get to know you.
MC-Mid heaven- This is who you want to be like what drives you, as well as your public image/standing.
DC- Descendant- How you project your qualities, and who you attract as a partner
IC- This represents how you would feel private like your privacy needs, as well what is needed to feel secure.

I considered chiron as like a teacher asteroid that deals with healing and lessons. I don't feel like it effects you as much as when you spiritually wake up though for example I had really low self esteem that i needed to conquer and i have chiron opposition sun in my chart, only thing that really stuck to me as to why. Once i realized that was a issue and saw it I pushed past it and dealt with it. I just treat it as a this is your lesson you need to overcome thing. I have heard that its good in giving healing qualities magic wise but not sure what the aspects to that would be so far.

With Ceres I heard it can be used as like a comforter/caretaker asteroid, like what do you do to comfort yourself or others. I don't really see how it affects me because it doesn't aspect anything just is in Sagittarius for me so maybe as some sort of teacher which is just speculation here. Though in my synastry chart my partners ceres conjuncts my mercury and she corrects me all the time when i mispronounce something and she likes it and so do I, it feels comforting.

This is just my take on everything, I've been doing charts for a little bit though don't have the feel to call myself a professional yet.

Spoonzies said:
AC-Ascendant- is how you appear to others, like the first impression you give off before people actually get to know you.
MC-Mid heaven- This is who you want to be like what drives you, as well as your public image/standing.
DC- Descendant- How you project your qualities, and who you attract as a partner
IC- This represents how you would feel private like your privacy needs, as well what is needed to feel secure.

I considered chiron as like a teacher asteroid that deals with healing and lessons. I don't feel like it effects you as much as when you spiritually wake up though for example I had really low self esteem that i needed to conquer and i have chiron opposition sun in my chart, only thing that really stuck to me as to why. Once i realized that was a issue and saw it I pushed past it and dealt with it. I just treat it as a this is your lesson you need to overcome thing. I have heard that its good in giving healing qualities magic wise but not sure what the aspects to that would be so far.

With Ceres I heard it can be used as like a comforter/caretaker asteroid, like what do you do to comfort yourself or others. I don't really see how it affects me because it doesn't aspect anything just is in Sagittarius for me so maybe as some sort of teacher which is just speculation here. Though in my synastry chart my partners ceres conjuncts my mercury and she corrects me all the time when i mispronounce something and she likes it and so do I, it feels comforting.

This is just my take on everything, I've been doing charts for a little bit though don't have the feel to call myself a professional yet.

Great answer, thank you! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back