Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ANDRAS RITUAL FOR IMBOLC: TIME FOR JUSTICE [Links Updated]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Also one question in regards to what experiences one gets from this, while some will feel some Rituals affecting them a lot of these, others will feel them less.

This has to do with one's Soul and the aspects that are worked by the Gods in each Ritual. It also has to do with your relation or lack of the relation with the Demon [which all of this will act as an introduction to everyone as time goes].

So do not worry, as the aim here is to get to know the Gods as a first introduction.

Some will get way more than this, even while being unaware before of any relations to a Demon to anything, which is also good news.

Experiences must be accepted, so just let go and allow to drift into the Ritual.

I was thinking that is possible that the many curses and bindings in my soul prevented me from discovering earlier that he is my guardian or even that the enemy cursed me in another past life for that specific purpose to block my connection with him.

Because of that I always had many problems with my lower chakras.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Also one question in regards to what experiences one gets from this, while some will feel some Rituals affecting them a lot of these, others will feel them less.

This has to do with one's Soul and the aspects that are worked by the Gods in each Ritual. It also has to do with your relation or lack of the relation with the Demon [which all of this will act as an introduction to everyone as time goes].

So do not worry, as the aim here is to get to know the Gods as a first introduction.

Some will get way more than this, even while being unaware before of any relations to a Demon to anything, which is also good news.

Experiences must be accepted, so just let go and allow to drift into the Ritual.
Can we understand what aspect they are working on from the effect felt during the vibration of some runes?

Today's energy hit felt different, it was almost too much to bear at one moment, but it stabilized quickly, it was brief but very powerful. Very powerful ritual.

Larissa666 said:
Today's energy hit felt different, it was almost too much to bear at one moment, but it stabilized quickly, it was brief but very powerful. Very powerful ritual.
When it happened to me and I was all hyped up from it I was sitting at work with nothing to do and felt extremely restless. I asked my guardian to take some of it and it helped.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Has anyone else suddenly felt extremely wired hours after doing this ritual? I mean physically really dead set on wanting to do something very physical as far as activity, with a feeling of much vigor. It's extremely refreshing!

Andras's energy is very powerful. It must be respected and approached in a humble manner in this case. Absolutely, it's certainly refreshing.

yes, I did my second one for the day, yesterday at the hours of mars. then found myself not being able to sleep, the hours of mars came around again early in the morning and I felt the urge to do it. but was then blessed with the best sleep I've had in a long time after doing it. got very little sleep and woke up abnormally refreshed. Hail Andras

5 days complete, very hard to do I'm feeling really like a badass, with enough confidence to face all my enemies and destroy them, thank you Lord Andras. Hail satan.

I loved doing this ritual, I felt very good from it and very energized. It even made me cry a little bit. The only other's I can compare to this feeling we're the one we Did for Father Satan and Lord Beelzebul. The last one I did made me tingle all over, the only comparable feeling is that of drinking too much caffeine! I look forward to the next one. Thanks for your hard work in making these rituals possible HP!

It was an awesome Ritual following very nice events in my personal life, I felt inspired in doing it further after the dates given to get closer to both Andras and Baalzebul, their energy of true manhood inspired on me further serenity and self-control, and a harmonious family life.

This was a beautiful ritual. I really want to do it again.

At times I had major tingling and other sensations in my crown chakra and right side of my brain. Not sure what that means though. And just feelings of total safety during and after the ritual too.

Hail Lord Andras!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I wish to relate in this regard that not every ritual may be felt from the first time when one feels that their relations with the Demon is new to them. I do not mean this specific God here, but among other rituals there was one God that I felt not from the exact first time I did the ritual. I needed several times for the ritual to be done for the wonderful experience to get started. First time I felt close to nothing. But I proceeded to do ritual with consistence and got the response with wonderful inspiration related to my studies.

Human being might need time to start feeling Gods' energy and its manifestations.

Aleksandre said:
isnt the ritual ended? :eek: at the upper righter corner of the forum ritual haso the live status
Concentrated group effort was for five days from the release, but you can do it any time you want to.

Wotanwarrior said:
It is amazing what you can discover as you release your soul and become more open, I noticed it from the first time I did the ritual, but last night it was confirmed to me, I didn't know that Andras is my guardian and how close I was to him in other past lives and how much I love Beelzebul and Andras.

And also that my soul mate from many past lives ago is a demoness.

But you said this before, that God beelzebul was your guardian

Manofsatan said:
Wotanwarrior said:
It is amazing what you can discover as you release your soul and become more open, I noticed it from the first time I did the ritual, but last night it was confirmed to me, I didn't know that Andras is my guardian and how close I was to him in other past lives and how much I love Beelzebul and Andras.

And also that my soul mate from many past lives ago is a demoness.

But you said this before, that God beelzebul was your guardian

The message itself answers your question.

I've just realized with this Ritual we close a full week worth of Gods' Rituals, one corresponding to each day:

• Azazel on Sunday (Apollo, Sun God)
  • Abrasax on Monday (Mysteries of the Moon)
  • Andras on Tuesday (Day of Mars)
  • Valefor on Wednesday (Mercury, medicine)
  • Baalzebul on Thurday (Day of Jupiter/Zeus, Thor's Day)
  • Astarte on Friday (Day of Venus/Aphrodite)
  • Satan on Saturday (Saturnus, Father of the Gods, Base chakra, Kundalini etc.)

(At least one God per day right now)

Refer to my reply above. Valefor has medicinal powers so Mercury, Abraxas teaches the mysteries of the Moon, etc.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Dear Brother, it seems like you have the same idea regarding doing a God ritual every day, related to the God. I am referring to your signature. I have nearly the exact same idea, but for me, Father Satan is on Monday since that's His day and Lord Abrasax goes on Wednesday, because all the Divine Forces He rules over deals with dualities and in some way, their union. So I felt Mercury would suit this better.

What do you think? I hate to post off-topic but it's the first time I'm noticing it on your signature. I'd like to hear your view at any rate.

Also, the new rituals are fire! They take a short time too. Might as well plan to incorporate these into my routine at least semi-regularly.

Egon said:
Refer to my reply above. Valefor has medicinal powers so Mercury, Abraxas teaches the mysteries of the Moon, etc.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Dear Brother, it seems like you have the same idea regarding doing a God ritual every day, related to the God. I am referring to your signature. I have nearly the exact same idea, but for me, Father Satan is on Monday since that's His day and Lord Abrasax goes on Wednesday, because all the Divine Forces He rules over deals with dualities and in some way, their union. So I felt Mercury would suit this better.

What do you think? I hate to post off-topic but it's the first time I'm noticing it on your signature. I'd like to hear your view at any rate.

Also, the new rituals are fire! They take a short time too. Might as well plan to incorporate these into my routine at least semi-regularly.

G'day, Brother. Your points are also valid. It seems I'll have to try it both ways, but I see nothing wrong with your view either. Thanks for sharing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back