Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Zodiac Mantras

YoakeHoshi said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:
Capricorn doesn't need to escape hard reality, it dominates it. It isn't escapistic. I'm starting to wonder if Neoma hacked your account, lol.

Lol!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Btw in my experience, I agree with you, I know a Capricorn person very very well and he is all work and no relax until it's done, a bit annoying too but that's because he complains a lot :D

Hello Fellow comrad, If i may ask its been on my mind for monthes, can you actually do that with your hand, I bet you can huh? you dont have to tell me, but i wanna do that.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
How many of you have done a working here to build a sense of proportion or measure? I guarantee you, nobody, not one single person has, and maybe none will ever do.

Does using akasha to balance your elemental makeup, instead of just integrating weaker or absent elements, counts as the kind of working you describe? Because that's what I was originally suggested by another SS, instead of integrating more earth to empower my weak earth. And that's also what I've been suggesting to people who are lacking or weak in an element.

We firey signz are so bad, men! We don't have emotionz as well as water signz! We aren't spiritual like them! We are the bad onez. Don't use the bad Aries mantras and/or invoke fire element! Too bad!! Fire is useless. There's water, it's far more better than stupid fire!1!! :| :| :| :? :?

YoakeHoshi said:
We firey signz are so bad, men! We don't have emotionz as well as water signz! We aren't spiritual like them! We are the bad onez. Don't use the bad Aries mantras and/or invoke fire element! Too bad!! Fire is useless. There's water, it's far more better than stupid fire!1!! :| :| :| :? :?

Ah yes putting words in a person's mouth about astrology and most likely knows way more about it than you to do to the point he can be trusted to buy off astro charts from. Good thing your reply doesn't make you look like an ass or anything. Nope, pure logic on your part. Keep it up . :D

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Lol yeah agree 666% with HoodedCobra, I remember the guy who was like “i hate air and water I only want fire and earth “ and wouldnt understand how retarded that was

So Hitler whos seven chakras were fire and earth was just retarded right? I change signs all the time. If you people dont want to do it, fine dont. I couldnt give two shits. I will use it. Just like one can draw from stars for differnt energies. Or one can chant runes like sol to change ones soul. This xanax for the soul shit is retarded. All of meditation could be classified as such. We are beyond what astrology we were born with.

You're not beyond astrology, you're it's victim, because there is something in your chart that more than likely, such as an emotional antithesis, making you believe that a said element is better than what you have (if you have water, you can assume fire, and if you are fire, you can assume let's say air etc). ...

I see what you are saying. That makes sense. Yes I was Given Gifts. Thats how Satan Himself brought me to the JOS. The psychic New age kid who stumbled upon Satan and his demons on the Astral. Psychic and weak. Pathetic fucking loser. Who struggled through life and let everyone take advantage of him. So I burnt the weakness out of me. I became the person I wanted to be. Is it perfect, no.

I am still so pathetic to who I want to become. At least now when someone tries to use me, I Beat the shit out of them. Although I sought after being strong so much I became it but not without becoming psychotic in the process.

Do I think zodiac mantras are the end all, ofcourse not. But how do you fix imbalances? Invocation of the opposite Element, not embracing the imbalance. Still I agree a working would be better. But guess what I cant keep consistency. I get home 8 o clock. I have to be up at 4:30. I have Raum at 108 Raum 108 EO 108 EA. 216 Surya. Hatha and kundalini Yoga. I pass out and back to square one we go. But im also suppose to have 15 workings in there for everything else.

Healing, Money, Confidence ect. I cant figure out why I would prefer visualizing a sign for 10 seconds and suddenly feeling different. But let me guess im suppose to be able to juggle all that. Well I cant. So I will be a kid playing with the zodiac mantras.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
So Hitler whos seven chakras were fire and earth was just retarded right? I change signs all the time. If you people dont want to do it, fine dont. I couldnt give two shits. I will use it. Just like one can draw from stars for differnt energies. Or one can chant runes like sol to change ones soul. This xanax for the soul shit is retarded. All of meditation could be classified as such. We are beyond what astrology we were born with.

You're not beyond astrology, you're it's victim, because there is something in your chart that more than likely, such as an emotional antithesis, making you believe that a said element is better than what you have (if you have water, you can assume fire, and if you are fire, you can assume let's say air etc).

If a water element person does not accept themselves they can wish they were more fire or earth.

I have noticed the least self accepting people are people with Water planets, which are the basic and most spiritual people ever. Most of the time they self-neglect simply because this world is a world of shit that banishes emotion and sentimentality, and then they lose their spiritual potency rather than clean their personal 'water basin' so to say.

This is because this world is based on left brain thinking and is straying all the more away from caring, compassion, and spirituality.

As for comparing Hitler to anyone who simply has two elements or any configuration...I do not compare Gold to Tin, and Copper with Gold. Different metals different rules. Different beings, different rules.

Hitler has some very watery and compassionate aspects in his chart. Pluto Conjunct Neptune in the 8th house is a blatant one. This aspect is extremely powerful of a water nature which can override energy even from normal 'Water signs'. He is far from "Earth Fire".

Hitler's True Node was in Cancer. He exercised the family caring, traditional powers, and compassion very clearly.

Jupiter Conjunction Moon is one of the most emotionally sensitive configurations one can have in their chart. This can bring a heart filled with a very pronounced sense of compassion, comradeship, and many other water natured qualities. 3 planets in the house of Libra, which is one of the most friendly, forgiving, and peace maker signs, he has that too.

Hitlers 3 main planets are in the 7th house of Air. This shows that he also had a lot of air, equal to fire in potency, since he also has had the 3rd house Jupiter and Moon. He was a master communicator, conversationalist, writer, etc. Strong air.

Saturn in Leo acts a stumbling block for fire. This is why Hitler never became arrogant, a sociopathic ghoul like many "Fire Predominant" people who give absolute zero care about others, and unlike the kids who will toy around with the Zodiac mantras, to 'bolster confidence' and other things. How many of you have done a working here to build a sense of proportion or measure? I guarantee you, nobody, not one single person has, and maybe none will ever do.

Rising above the stars doesn't mean to stop caring about astrological laws and your personal psychology and try to terraform it simply because it doesn't agree with X factor even if this factor is good.

Other people can of course have a different opinion on the subject. And you are free 'not to care' in the same way I tell you things like the above. Maybe you will understand or care later, maybe never.

I see what you are saying. That makes sense. Yes I was Given Gifts. Thats how Satan Himself brought me to the JOS. The psychic New age kid who stumbled upon Satan and his demons on the Astral. Psychic and weak. Pathetic fucking loser. Who struggled through life and let everyone take advantage of him. So I burnt the weakness out of me. I became the person I wanted to be. Is it perfect, no.

I am still so pathetic to who I want to become. At least now when someone tries to use me, I Beat the shit out of them. Although I sought after being strong so much I became it but not without becoming psychotic in the process.

Do I think zodiac mantras are the end all, ofcourse not. But how do you fix imbalances? Invocation of the opposite Element, not embracing the imbalance. Still I agree a working would be better. But guess what I cant keep consistency. I get home 8 o clock. I have to be up at 4:30. I have Raum at 108 Raum 108 EO 108 EA. 216 Surya. Hatha and kundalini Yoga. I pass out and back to square one we go. But im also suppose to have 15 workings in there for everything else.

Healing, Money, Confidence ect. I cant figure out why I would prefer visualizing a sign for 10 seconds and suddenly feeling different. But let me guess im suppose to be able to juggle all that. Well I cant. So I will be a kid playing with the zodiac mantras.

You should stop thinking yourself as how you were before and in terms of living up to possibilities. Think in terms of progress being made. And if you constantly dwell on toxic people and on beating up others that's what you will attract as well.
Instead of these zodiac mantras you can breath in elements daily followed by an affirmation for balancing in a healthy and positive way. It's not gonna take more time maybe less even.

YoakeHoshi said:
Girl while Aldrick needs a hug, what you need is a good spanking

In my opinion, I tend to think a lot more goes into this. If one incarnates and comes to Satan and lived a past of extremity for ex: One was a buddhist that totally rejected their personality or a xtian that did the same... There would be holes in said persons life and lifetime. Many things would be harder to retrieve in the persons life. This can maybe extend to more complex situations that are as unique as the stars as has been said before.

So in that case one technically doesn't start from scratch but based on their ideal way of being and who they want to become can incorporate all the mantras and workings that will align them to their ideal self. In doing so they fill a void while becoming better then who they were. I seriously don't think this would hamper their progress along the path as the serpent burns away dross naturally, and woth the added aspects they worked on, this can make for an all the more better ascension. Since in the case where their true self gets revealed which has to occur with ascension they would have additions to the self, which will go on. Again this is how I see and my opinion. I'm certainly open for discussions on what I stated.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

You're not beyond astrology, you're it's victim, because there is something in your chart that more than likely, such as an emotional antithesis, making you believe that a said element is better than what you have (if you have water, you can assume fire, and if you are fire, you can assume let's say air etc).

If a water element person does not accept themselves they can wish they were more fire or earth.

I have noticed the least self accepting people are people with Water planets, which are the basic and most spiritual people ever. Most of the time they self-neglect simply because this world is a world of shit that banishes emotion and sentimentality, and then they lose their spiritual potency rather than clean their personal 'water basin' so to say.

This is because this world is based on left brain thinking and is straying all the more away from caring, compassion, and spirituality.

As for comparing Hitler to anyone who simply has two elements or any configuration...I do not compare Gold to Tin, and Copper with Gold. Different metals different rules. Different beings, different rules.

Hitler has some very watery and compassionate aspects in his chart. Pluto Conjunct Neptune in the 8th house is a blatant one. This aspect is extremely powerful of a water nature which can override energy even from normal 'Water signs'. He is far from "Earth Fire".

Hitler's True Node was in Cancer. He exercised the family caring, traditional powers, and compassion very clearly.

Jupiter Conjunction Moon is one of the most emotionally sensitive configurations one can have in their chart. This can bring a heart filled with a very pronounced sense of compassion, comradeship, and many other water natured qualities. 3 planets in the house of Libra, which is one of the most friendly, forgiving, and peace maker signs, he has that too.

Hitlers 3 main planets are in the 7th house of Air. This shows that he also had a lot of air, equal to fire in potency, since he also has had the 3rd house Jupiter and Moon. He was a master communicator, conversationalist, writer, etc. Strong air.

Saturn in Leo acts a stumbling block for fire. This is why Hitler never became arrogant, a sociopathic ghoul like many "Fire Predominant" people who give absolute zero care about others, and unlike the kids who will toy around with the Zodiac mantras, to 'bolster confidence' and other things. How many of you have done a working here to build a sense of proportion or measure? I guarantee you, nobody, not one single person has, and maybe none will ever do.

Rising above the stars doesn't mean to stop caring about astrological laws and your personal psychology and try to terraform it simply because it doesn't agree with X factor even if this factor is good.

Other people can of course have a different opinion on the subject. And you are free 'not to care' in the same way I tell you things like the above. Maybe you will understand or care later, maybe never.

Sorry but you sound like a Kid who call himself "DaRkGOD6666".
There are way to fix inbalance. My main two elements are Earth and Fire, and honestly i don't ""like"" them, with the help of meditations i decresed their negative effects and now i feel better, even if i have to balance them more.

One of the main point of meditations is to balance yourself, you won't get anywhere if you don't start to balance yourself.

Hope you won't get mad at me but this is the true and i hope you can accept it.

Sinistra said:
YoakeHoshi said:

Yoake is coolz. Shes just being fiery and funny.

Sinistra said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

You should stop thinking yourself as how you were before and in terms of living up to possibilities. Think in terms of progress being made. And if you constantly dwell on toxic people and on beating up others that's what you will attract as well.
Instead of these zodiac mantras you can breath in elements daily followed by an affirmation for balancing in a healthy and positive way. It's not gonna take more time maybe less even.

Thats interesting. Im Naturally Shy and Sensitive. People abused this fact. So I became The opposite. But I did so Effectively. Its true I Fight my Natural Self which Is why I See Saw. But I could not just see Remaining Weak. Oh im Compassionate and Loving. That gets you nothing in this life. It Doesnt get you Money, A Girl, Respect or anything. People are Cunts. Every fuckin one of them. Self absorbed Losers. So I became a self absorbed Loser to join them. Although I am taking to heart what is being said here. I do value and care for my Satanic family. I apologize for being an ego Filled Cunt sometimes. It annoys me as well.

But Whatcha gonna do lol. I am trying To Transform. Like a Retarded Phoenix cawing at the wind burning himself. One day we shall eat apple pie together and it will be dandy. If you dont like apple pie then fuck you. You will eat it and enjoy it. I actually Hate Pie though, Its Gluten.

Sinistra said:
YoakeHoshi said:

And you need to stop persecuting me lol ^^'
Sigh I cannot post anything without you commenting me hehe.

Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

There are way to fix inbalance. My main two elements are Earth and Fire, and honestly i don't ""like"" them, with the help of meditations i decresed their negative effects and now i feel better, even if i have to balance them more.

One of the main point of meditations is to balance yourself, you won't get anywhere if you don't start to balance yourself.

DarkGod6666? Nigger what the fuck you even talking about?
I'm talking about that instead of using those mantra to fuck up yourself, you should do something for balance. Hope you understand what i'm saing.

Sinistra said:
YoakeHoshi said:

And btw don't spank me! I could like it :roll: :cool:

Aldrick Strickland said:
Sinistra said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Thats interesting. Im Naturally Shy and Sensitive. People abused this fact. So I became The opposite. But I did so Effectively. Its true I Fight my Natural Self which Is why I See Saw. But I could not just see Remaining Weak. Oh im Compassionate and Loving. That gets you nothing in this life. It Doesnt get you Money, A Girl, Respect or anything. People are Cunts. Every fuckin one of them. Self absorbed Losers. So I became a self absorbed Loser to join them. Although I am taking to heart what is being said here. I do value and care for my Satanic family. I apologize for being an ego Filled Cunt sometimes. It annoys me as well.

But Whatcha gonna do lol. I am trying To Transform. Like a Retarded Phoenix cawing at the wind burning himself. One day we shall eat apple pie together and it will be dandy. If you dont like apple pie then fuck you. You will eat it and enjoy it. I actually Hate Pie though, Its Gluten.

I hope we can build an environment where people can be themselves without that shit.

It's not a lie that people only seek to eat people like that. Because they are worthless wimps and abusers. One encounters this everyday living outside. Therefore, the loving and compassionate, and creative, are absorbed into the pool of shit which is called the 'modern world' and become dysfunctional individuals instead of life giving creatures.

However you do not have to be like that on the board as I do not believe, at least, the majority of people, want a beef with you or to abuse you. So there is no need to beef up with others.

As for the external world, guard your heart as you have been doing. And act as you must. However don't lose track of your own soul nature.

YoakeHoshi said:
Sinistra said:
YoakeHoshi said:

And btw don't spank me! I could like it :roll: :cool:
Well good discipline needs to be pleasurable to sink in

luis said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:

DarkGod6666? Nigger what the fuck you even talking about?
I'm talking about that instead of using those mantra to fuck up yourself, you should do something for balance. Hope you understand what i'm saing.

Well then why dont you just say that, Instead of trying to insult me like a 15 year old. You want to insult me thats fine but my gawd get better at it.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Sinistra said:

I hope we can build an environment where people can be themselves without that shit.

It's not a lie that people only seek to eat people like that. Because they are worthless wimps and abusers. One encounters this everyday living outside. Therefore, the loving and compassionate, and creative, are absorbed into the pool of shit which is called the 'modern world' and become dysfunctional individuals instead of life giving creatures.

However you do not have to be like that on the board as I do not believe, at least, the majority of people, want a beef with you or to abuse you. So there is no need to beef up with others.

As for the external world, guard your heart as you have been doing. And act as you must. However don't lose track of your own soul nature.

Im gonna go back to my origional self. Take off all the adjustments. See how it goes.

YoakeHoshi said:
And you need to stop persecuting me lol ^^'
Sigh I cannot post anything without you commenting me hehe.

Great... now I feel bad for writing that. :oops:

Aldrick Strickland said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Im gonna go back to my origional self. Take off all the adjustments. See how it goes.
but the thing is, don’t just let people abuse u, act like yourself but defend yourself too in a natural way.

Aldrick Strickland said:
What HP Hooded Cobra must have meant to mean with his posts recently is that we build upon our own real selves and not on pretences or what other people have tried making of us.
In that sense these zodiac mantras are just trying to change a mask rather then building upon your own real self. You really don't need to pretend being some kind of insane berserker ready to beat anybody looking funny ;) Besides concerning love preferences and such people have very different preferences as astrology shows. You don't need to fit some jewish created archetype or another to find love, especially outside of the brainwashed normies.
What you shouldn't do however is seeing your real self as the state you were in before. That's not your real self that's a a badly damaged state. At the same time generally be very cautious with people without. They are mostly walking drones obeying solely their programming by all the curses and judeocrap subconscious programming on them. They don't have real free will per say. That doesn't excuse their shitty behaviour in any way or take away the need for justice when deserved. However you can't trust them more then a very superficial level is what I mean.

Sinistra said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
What HP Hooded Cobra must have meant to mean with his posts recently is that we build upon our own real selves and not on pretences or what other people have tried making of us.
In that sense these zodiac mantras are just trying to change a mask rather then building upon your own real self. You really don't need to pretend being some kind of insane berserker ready to beat anybody looking funny ;) Besides concerning love preferences and such people have very different preferences as astrology shows. You don't need to fit some jewish created archetype or another to find love, especially outside of the brainwashed normies.
What you shouldn't do however is seeing your real self as the state you were in before. That's not your real self that's a a badly damaged state. At the same time generally be very cautious with people without. They are mostly walking drones obeying solely their programming by all the curses and judeocrap subconscious programming on them. They don't have real free will per say. That doesn't excuse their shitty behaviour in any way or take away the need for justice when deserved. However you can't trust them more then a very superficial level is what I mean.

Yes, I am beginning to understand. It would seem over the course of the last few years I have invoked enough of the Elements and changed through time and experience, That I am not as I once was in any Zodiac. They are Nonetheless useful to use for affecting your Mood and Mind.

I don't really chant Mantras as Focus is enough for me. There are 88 Constellations in our part of the galaxy and a plethora of other things to focus on. If one does not want to do this, Then thats their loss. As it has helped my life dramatically. However, I do see the importance of Balance of all Elements.

In the interests of balance and not the retarded vanity of putting on the mask of a sign because you think it's better than the others; supposing the traits of a given sign were weakened in someone's chart, would it be effective to use zodiac mantras to bring a balance to them? Or should someone use the planetary mantra/square for the ruler of that sign instead?

And if there is too much emphasis on one sign, could you use the mantras of the opposite sign to balance it out?

I think the logical thing to do would be to use the suns degree and number the mantra when its in your sighn as much as you can for solar chakra and on the day its in the same degree. that's a positive reinforcement of yourself, any planet brings special abilities mostly for that planet in that sighn and we all have like twelve, their plenty of personal empowerment here for me. thank you for these they made me really happy!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back