Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aphantasia/can’t visualize

STEVENNEWTH666

You have complete aphantasia meaning I can’t visualize anything with my eyes opened or closed so I can’t do any of the joy of Satan meditations or witchcraft apart from the void meditation it’s frustrating because I want to be a satanist but I won’t be one if I can’t visualize and do witchcraft and meditation please help if you can do you know of any way for me to visualize like a normal person does and the flame meditation on the Jos website doesn’t help thanks

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
You have complete aphantasia meaning I can’t visualize anything with my eyes opened or closed so I can’t do any of the joy of Satan meditations or witchcraft apart from the void meditation it’s frustrating because I want to be a satanist but I won’t be one if I can’t visualize and do witchcraft and meditation please help if you can do you know of any way for me to visualize like a normal person does and the flame meditation on the Jos website doesn’t help thanks
Search function is an amazing tool. You can also sort the results based on the time of post and make other filtering actions.

Keyword "aphantasia" - https://www.ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=aphantasia&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Keyword "trouble visualizing" - https://www.ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=trouble+visualizing&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Keyword "can't visualize" - https://www.ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=can%27t+visualize&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Henu is right, you can search such things in the forums and easily find what you're looking for, which is faster than posting, waiting for approval and waiting for responses, especially regarding something that people have talked about quite a lot.

However, my advice regarding your problem is you keep training. This is something that can be cured, and you can use the visualisation exercises from this page:

https://joyofsatan.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/First_Month.html

Starting with the meditation on the flame. You'll see, over time, you'll be better and better at visualising. There's no such thing as the inability to do something when it comes to meditation. The human brain has immense potential.

STEVENNEWTH666 said:

Use your intention and imagination as a substitute for clear visuals. Also work on your third eye and 6th chakra. If you feel unable to do this, then do the lunar breath pranayama, which will 100% stimulate this part of your soul without visualization.

You should be directly practicing this, even in the most basic of ways. For example, pretend that there is a pencil floating in front of you. You can do this because you know what a pencil looks like. This trains the brain to develop your creativity and visualization, by extension.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=422102 time=1675594997 user_id=21286]
STEVENNEWTH666 said:

Use your intention and imagination as a substitute for clear visuals. Also work on your third eye and 6th chakra. If you feel unable to do this, then do the lunar breath pranayama, which will 100% stimulate this part of your soul without visualization.

You should be directly practicing this, even in the most basic of ways. For example, pretend that there is a pencil floating in front of you. You can do this because you know what a pencil looks like. This trains the brain to develop your creativity and visualization, by extension.

In addition to the 6th and Third Eye, I found strengthening the Pineal itself helps strongly with visualization and especially feeling Chakras.

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
There's a simple trick to help you learn how to visualize.

Look outside on a sunny day, then quickly close and cover your eyes. You'll see an after-image for a few seconds, in purple hues. As the image fades try to focus on a part of it and "keep" it visible. As you get better, you'll be able to hold the image for longer and longer. Eventually, if you hold it for long enough, what you see won't be a physical after-image at all, but totally your visualization! Once you get this far, the next step is to close your eyes and make something appear out of nowhere (just a random object, like chair or something) using visualization. Finally, once you get good at this, just direct the "feeling" of the visualization to a specific place or intent as you work magick.

The back extension of the 6th chakra, work on this. Will the energy to go there, know that it is at the middle of the back of your skull. Use the vibrations listed on JoS, and target it to that area to open and empower it. Don't do too many reps though, even just 5 to 8 daily for a while.

Karnonnos said:
In addition to the 6th and Third Eye, I found strengthening the Pineal itself helps strongly with visualization and especially feeling Chakras.

In PTAH mantra the H is like in HAUM? Like is it a deep guttural sound like the cat's hiss? With air focused on the top of the palate?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back