Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ANDRAS RITUAL FOR IMBOLC: TIME FOR JUSTICE [Links Updated]

Vira_ said:
In statements, can the word 'folk' be used instead of 'pasture'?

Pasture means that which is a collective and is fed and taken care of by someone. It's a symbolic metaphor for many other things which deal with grass, vegetation, growth, and insistent care and nutrition, growth on life that feeds upon a vibrant fertility based ground.

I wouldn't cause any alteration because of misplaced emotional reasons to any of the Rituals, and I am not a leftist censorship word expert.

Plus I am fully deprogrammed from taking things in a spastic manner when it comes to reading spiritual material, a practice which commonly revolves around ego problems, which I no longer have in worship, which is a product of being actually advanced versus a grandiose sense of fake Samsaric notion of the self.

Rituals work to overcome this and expand the mind.

That's like having a sweet moment with one's wife and you say something like "you belong to me my love" and she just flares up and starts saying pointless neurotic nonsense like "Oy vey so your love is a binding uhhhhh you want to enslave me and uhhhhhhh, I can't belong to you oy vey I belong to myself I AM MY OWN PERSON OK STOP THIS wtf do you think I am your property Im not yours I can't be yours I can only be my person UHHHHHHHHHh" and other blah blah blah unromantic and super stupid things which a romanticist can't listen to.

That's the point where you understand your wife doesn't love you and you change a wife, she's neurotic. Or that she has some serious confidence and self worth issues to look into, which are unrelated to reality.

A Ritual is also supposed to take someone away from a false sense of self entitled nonsense into a domain of purer thought and imagination.

The ritual is so beautiful and exciting!
Hail Andras! Honors to you forever!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Can flock changed to "community"? I changed this on purpose to avoid trolls come and say "so you are sheeple."

I know, in English it has various meanings but in Turkish, it's directly translated to "a flock of animals". Since we are talking about humans, I altered this to a word that means "community".

Bright Truth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Can flock changed to "community"? I changed this on purpose to avoid trolls come and say "so you are sheeple."

I know, in English it has various meanings but in Turkish, it's directly translated to "a flock of animals". Since we are talking about humans, I altered this to a word that means "community".

No it cannot be changed because of the minds of the sheep, and one is actually a flock of sheep if they give in to the sheeple notions of adjusting one's language to try to avoid to not sound like a sheep to the people who are literally the sheep and the andrapods.

There is nothing here that talks about "sheep". Flocks are not related necessarily to sheep, unless a sheep makes sheep thoughts again.

Flocks are advanced formations of flying living beings that have to do with a similar consciousness and a very specific formation, which is implied by the word. Flock is also a formation that forms under leadership, or in this case, the Gods.

If there is no word to explain all of this then do what you have to do in translation.

There is a reason all the ancient Rituals don't use the modern hang-ups and bullshit of human beings as their establishment language, because this language is empty and unrelated to ritual speech, while the language of Ritual has to relate things with real substance and meaning.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vira_ said:
In statements, can the word 'folk' be used instead of 'pasture'?

Pasture means that which is a collective and is fed and taken care of by someone. It's a symbolic metaphor for many other things which deal with grass, vegetation, growth, and insistent care and nutrition, growth on life that feeds upon a vibrant fertility based ground.

I wouldn't cause any alteration because of misplaced emotional reasons to any of the Rituals, and I am not a leftist censorship word expert.

Plus I am fully deprogrammed from taking things in a spastic manner when it comes to reading spiritual material, a practice which commonly revolves around ego problems, which I no longer have in worship, which is a product of being actually advanced versus a grandiose sense of fake Samsaric notion of the self.

Rituals work to overcome this and expand the mind.

That's like having a sweet moment with one's wife and you say something like "you belong to me my love" and she just flares up and starts saying pointless neurotic nonsense like "Oy vey so your love is a binding uhhhhh you want to enslave me and uhhhhhhh, I can't belong to you oy vey I belong to myself I AM MY OWN PERSON OK STOP THIS wtf do you think I am your property Im not yours I can't be yours I can only be my person UHHHHHHHHHh" and other blah blah blah unromantic and super stupid things which a romanticist can't listen to.

That's the point where you understand your wife doesn't love you and you change a wife, she's neurotic. Or that she has some serious confidence and self worth issues to look into, which are unrelated to reality.

A Ritual is also supposed to take someone away from a false sense of self entitled nonsense into a domain of purer thought and imagination.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No it cannot be changed because of the minds of the sheep, and one is actually a flock of sheep if they give in to the sheeple notions.

There is nothing here that talks about "sheep". Flocks are not related necessarily to sheep, unless a sheep makes sheep thoughts again.

Flocks are advanced formations of flying living beings that have to do with a similar consciousness and a very specific formation, which is implied by the word. Flock is also a formation that forms under leadership, or in this case, the Gods.

If there is no word to explain all of this then do what you have to do in translation.

There is a reason all the ancient Rituals don't use the modern hang-ups and bullshit of human beings as their establishment language, because this language is empty, while the language of Ritual has to relate things with real substance and meaning.

Thank you very much, Commander. I will fix that at once.

I had no bad intentions, just to inform.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What difference does it make to use the word 'pasture' or the word 'people', the important thing is where I direct the energies.
After all, it is not Sanskrit or ancient Greek.

This 'language correction' thing has nothing to do with it, what I think is that there is a reason why I choose one word over another.
Human beings do not say words at random, in most cases they choose what to say.

The word 'pasture' is commonly associated with animals for slaughter, good only to be killed and consumed, or it is associated with a collective without an identity, or even with xianism.

The Satanic spirit does not correspond to the normal meanings of 'pasture'.

Perhaps you should create a vocabulary with the spiritual meanings of words.

I will try to better understand what you say, though.

Vira_ said:

What difference does it make to use the word 'pasture' or the word 'people', the important thing is where I direct the energies.
After all, it is not Sanskrit or ancient Greek.

If it doesn't matter as you say, why do you insist on the question? This means that it matters. I have explained how it goes. Let me clarify further.

Vira_ said:
This 'language correction' thing has nothing to do with it, what I think is that there is a reason why I choose one word over another.
Human beings do not say words at random, in most cases they choose what to say.

The word 'pasture' is commonly associated with animals for slaughter, good only to be killed and consumed, or it is associated with a collective without an identity, or even with xianism.

The above contradicts the first point you made. Also, it doesn't have to do with slaughter.

Pasture is a place of fertility where animals feed, and is not associated with slaughter or a slaughterhouse. A Garden is to a flower what a pasture is to the beings that grow in it.

Also, no the place itself has nothing to do with slaughter, only growth and the earth upon which beings grow or can grow. The dictionary citation is below.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pasture

Vira_ said:
The Satanic spirit does not correspond to the normal meanings of 'pasture'.

Thanks for letting me know but this takes out of context what Pasture means and that you thought this was irrelevant while it was relevant, but it wasn't relevant while it was being relevant.

Please look up the word next time. It's all managed down to the word there in the Rituals. Yes, words matter in Ritual, but they are treated in a metaphorical fashion too.

Not sure if even English speaking people are using it in an off fashion, but it is what it is. From a spiritual standpoint, this has to do with growth and all the things explained in the first response.

In the end yes this is only an incident of "word correction" where the "correct" definition is only an "assumed" one, not one consistent with the meaning of the Ritual or even the English Dictionary.

If it still makes one uncomfortable, then go ahead and use something else. But this has nothing to do with the specific meanings or words in the Ritual.

If I believe Wealds are scary because I had a problem in a weald, that doesn't make the definition of the weald or it's symbolism bad, it just means I am uncomfortable on an emotional level.

I believe it is important for people to remember how your intentions matter. These rituals are totally positive actions, regardless of the words.

Even if HPHC somehow used words with potentially negative connotations, you should be opting towards, or even forcing, the optimistic and positive outcomes.

Try to grasp the broader meaning of the affirmation through the lens of Satanic outlook, rather than focusing on specific terminology. I understand why people get confused, but we are redefining human culture and have to trash old and negative notions, however they may exist.

Greetings to all my brothers! Thank you High Priest for these rituals. I really like the way they alternate with each other, because the energy fills me. When I did the rituals of Baalzebul, I felt goosebumps on my back and touches on my shoulders.

Wtf regarding some of these comments... Everyone, advance and free yourselves from programmed constructs. Seek the higher truth, and know that HPHC is highly spiritually advanced and probably knows what he writes, lol.

Wonderful ritual, very powerful. I felt purity of strength during this :)

Hail Andras!

Vira_ said:

I understand your point of view, just wanted to say, I would just like to give a straight input:
the term "Satan".

I think only we or/and a few others have a positive conception on this term, in fact 99% of the population has a perception of hate, you know "Satan is evil" etc. So what? Do we have to create a new term for him?
Do you see the point here?

We must not subject ourselves to the enemy's way of thinking/defining.

As Hooded said, that word is neutral and has positive connotation. You have to learn to detoxify yourself from the enemy's notions, the vocabulary is not their property.

Especially when it is something that concerns us (this ritual are used only by us SS) whereas when writing a Sermon, they are already using a vocabulary as neutral (when it is possible and I am speaking in general, there are sermons where they don't use this tactic of neutrality, they know how to balance this thing) so as not to condition readers who are strangers to SS notions, bypassing their barrier erected by the enemy to keep them from going out of fence.

MiniMe3388 said:
Hail Lord Andras!! :D

This ritual can be of great help to you to heal your sacral chakra, which I remember you mentioned in your post recently.
I too have always had problems with my sacral chakra and I noticed it immediately when I did the ritual.

sshivafr said:
Masterj810610 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It will last for 5 days brother.
Since you are in another day from me, I have started friday night, and will do it for 6 days. Is it ok or should I keep the 5 days?

Salut Master, son chiffre semble être le divin 6 (carte 6 d épée) donc je ne pense pas que cela pose problème. Je le ferai également 6 fois puisque je l ai fait hier soir après la traduction, en l honneur de son dernier jour de patronage le 03 !

[Translation for moderators:
Hi Master, his number seems to be the divine 6 (6 sword card) so I don't think that is a problem. I'll also do it 6 times since I did it last night after translation, in honor of his last day of patronage on 03!]

Merci SShiva, merci pour la traduction aussi.

Thanks Sshiva, thank you for the translation too

Hail Satan
Hail Andrad

I loved doing this ritual last night, It was very powerful and made me feel closer to Lord Andreas.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to the future rituals as well. :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Great King of the Weald.
the pasture of Beelzebub, and the weald of Satan

For the word "Weald", should I keep it "untranslated" (I don't think it has a localization in romance languages that is not vague like a "thicket") always since in the first sentence since it is in capital letter with "Great King of the Weald" as in King of that Region in Britannia, or do I translate it in the second mention like the literal type of enviroment, where it is not capital and mentioned after the non-specific type of enviroment "pasture", so "thicket of Satan" (or "the 'Weald' thicket of Satan" for more literality).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is a group ritual, these words are affirmations, if we all do the same, we have the most positive output for us collective. So we will live in the best possibel future, as we do our end and the gods can manage the rest.

Thanks for the ritual HP. Hoodedcobra666

May Andras slaughter the Jewish Elohim. I curse them and their Seed to their lake of fire. Hail Shaytan Void them

I have never done such a pleasant ritual! All words here are absolutely pleasant and beautiful in their sacred sense. Very much to the point. Meditating on the sigil invoked a lot of beautiful warming protective energies and feelings. Sigil felt very comforting and warming like hearth, very friendly.

Thanks a lot!

Cfecit said:
Vira_ said:

I understand your point of view, just wanted to say, I would just like to give a straight input:
the term "Satan".

I think only we or/and a few others have a positive conception on this term, in fact 99% of the population has a perception of hate, you know "Satan is evil" etc. So what? Do we have to create a new term for him?
Do you see the point here?

If one fundamentally accepts anything that the enemy mentions as a "reality", then one cannot progress in Spiritual Satanism. One has to discard the jewish notions to move further into the path. That includes ignoring what the enemy "said" or "done".

In regards to sheep, way before the kike slave program of Rabbi Jesus took over which is a program to abuse the sheeple minded, there was Apollo and Hermes holding animals of the little flock, like a Sheep or a Ram.

This was also correlated to the Age of Aries, which represents both the sheep and the Ram in symbolism, the sheep being a symbol for innocent purity, and the ram or goat of mental agility and the other qualities of Aries. Livestock symbolism was also related to agriculture, farm life, caring for the living animals, and have other symbolic notions which are all important.

The Sheep symbolism had to do with those of society that are innocent, unable to defend themselves, the downtrodden in society, and generally the helpless. So Apollo and Hermes were symbolized keeping them lovingly behind their necks, to symbolize the protection. In Pagan society this was about the God protecting the innocent from abuse.

Christianity which is a proxy program for enslavement simply took and abused the symbol and reversed the meaning entirely.

The enemy programs took these as with anything else entirely out of context or used them as symbols of slavery and abuse.

Before Xianity took over and abused this as a form of enslaving people, it meant only that thing: Among the many titles for the two Gods who have helped humanity, there was also one title that called them the "good shepherds". They were also literally saying with this statement that they take care of the agricultural managers and the good folks that take care of animals and the word in an innocent manner.

That below is a mosaic of the legendary Pagan poet and demi-god Orpheus, holding a sheep, later to be robbed by the Jews for a proxy symbol of "Jesus the Good Sepherd".

Even these notions that were taken entirely out of context, were originally good notions produced out of good will, and they belonged to Father Satan and the Gods, in this case Azazel and Thoth [Apollo and Hermes]:

fig3.png

For the evolution of the symbol here, that is a good article, that explains how this was taken off the rails as centuries went by the enemy:

https://thegoodshepherdthenandnow.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/how-the-good-shepherd-was-used-in-the-past/

SSinHeartandSoul said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to everyone in the Satanic Family,

This comes at a perfect time for me :D

As always i have to criticize something... I noticed that the name of Baalzebul (Beelzebul - Baalzevulon - Baal) is written in the xian way (Beelzebub), is there a specific reason for this or is this an oversight?

All of these names are totally valid, Beelzebub is also valid and in no way a negative thing. You can call Him Beelzebub or any other of the given Names, it's how He has been named in the Philistine language and it's not blasphemous.

Wotanwarrior said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Hail Lord Andras!! :D

This ritual can be of great help to you to heal your sacral chakra, which I remember you mentioned in your post recently.
I too have always had problems with my sacral chakra and I noticed it immediately when I did the ritual.

Excellent, things like this are to be expected. The Rituals will heal the mind and soul. Every next one will notify everyone on both positive experiences or things to bring in order in one's self.

Egon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Great King of the Weald.
the pasture of Beelzebub, and the weald of Satan

For the word "Weald", should I keep it "untranslated" (I don't think it has a localization in romance languages that is not vague like a "thicket") always since in the first sentence since it is in capital letter with "Great King of the Weald" as in King of that Region in Britannia, or do I translate it in the second mention like the literal type of enviroment, where it is not capital and mentioned after the non-specific type of enviroment "pasture", so "thicket of Satan" (or "the 'Weald' thicket of Satan" for more literality).

+1
This term is to be specified, as a specific area of UK or a "generic" term for forest? In the first case as Egon said, in the translated versions one should leave the term Weald (1), and if it is of the second case, will one find the appropriate term or make a footnote because I don't think anybody outside of the English language knows what it means :)

(1) an Italian SS (cc @LiliumS) found a source on wikipedia that says "Weald" was also named that area as Andresleaz by the ancient peoples of that area (sassons)

SapphireDragon said:
I loved doing this ritual last night, It was very powerful and made me feel closer to *Lord Andreas.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to the future rituals as well. :D

Sorry autocorrect I meant to type out *Lord Andras.

Vira_ said:
Maybe in the future there will be a dictionary of the spiritual meanings of words, or a 'dictionary of metaphors'.
I think in the phrase pasture is not a metaphor for 'folk', it is probably an allusion to the fact that Mars is also a God related to agriculture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_(mythology)
In ancient Roman religion and myth, Mars was the god of war and also an agricultural guardian
It is no coincidence that the word pasture is coordinated with the word weald in the sentence, which certainly cannot be used as a metaphor for 'folk'.

Decio Mure said:
Vira_ said:
Maybe in the future there will be a dictionary of the spiritual meanings of words, or a 'dictionary of metaphors'.
I think in the phrase pasture is not a metaphor for 'folk', it is probably an allusion to the fact that Mars is also a God related to agriculture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_(mythology)
In ancient Roman religion and myth, Mars was the god of war and also an agricultural guardian
It is no coincidence that the word pasture is coordinated with the word weald in the sentence, which certainly cannot be used as a metaphor for 'folk'.

Exactly.

Shiva666 said:
How to pronounce the divine word "EVLOGITOS" ?

Here it has information on how each letter sounds

https://hellenisticgreek.com/02.html

Sample:

https://el.forvo.com/word/%CE%B5%CF%85%CE%BB%CE%BF%CE%B3%CE%B7%CF%84%E1%BD%B8%CF%82/

Ευλογητός

"Ε" as sEt
"Ευ" as v , Vat --> "Εv"

"Λο" thats easy, "Λ,λ" Little, nOt [(Lo)L]

"Γ,γ" mostly as Yet
"Η,η" as sEEn, thIn
"γη" --> Yee

ToS, as nOt

So, "EvLoYeetos"

Was just thinking when I die one day. I will meet the Gods on the astral.

It's an honour to be doing these Rituals to our Gods. When I am in spirit form. I can feel like I did something for the Gods I then will be standing before.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I didn't expect this ritual to be so powerful.

After the first paragraph, when we call him by his name, I had tears in my eyes. Tears of joy. But mostly, I felt relieved.

I don't know where this comes from since I've never had any "connection" with this particular God before.

Tyr is one of my favorite gods and I can't wait to know more about him..... Now that I think about it something is changing if the gods are giving out more information on them self's .... What do you y'all think

Hail
Satan
Hail
Tyr

Salutations, can someone help me with the runes I want to do more rituals but i need to learn the runes first, with mp3 audio if its available, and ask If someone have a pdf about azazel astrology by hp maxine, one with images and whit blue background I had it on my other phone but I lost it and now I just found one very boring to study, if someone can help me I will be very greatful.
Hail satan! Hail all gods of hell!

Just did the Andras ritual, Demonic Authority ritual, and the Final RTR, Shattering Jewish Soul, Killing Tetragrammaton rituals, and the Destroying Xianity and Rabbi Christ ritual

I also follow up the final rtr affirmations with I CURSE THE HEBREW ALPHABET TO THEIR JEWISH LAKE OF FIRE

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In regards to sheep, way before the kike slave program of Rabbi Jesus took over which is a program to abuse the sheeple minded, there was Apollo and Hermes holding animals of the little flock, like a Sheep or a Ram.

This was also correlated to the Age of Aries, which represents both the sheep and the Ram in symbolism, the sheep being a symbol for innocent purity, and the ram or goat of mental agility and the other qualities of Aries. Livestock symbolism was also related to agriculture, farm life, caring for the living animals, and have other symbolic notions which are all important.

The Sheep symbolism had to do with those of society that are innocent, unable to defend themselves, the downtrodden in society, and generally the helpless. So Apollo and Hermes were symbolized keeping them lovingly behind their necks, to symbolize the protection. In Pagan society this was about the God protecting the innocent from abuse.
Regarding the sheep and ram symbolism, this sounds like a progression of sorts. One starts off as a sheep, innocent, helpless and childlike, then grows his horns and becomes a self sufficient ram. So capricorn, then, is the culmination of this evolution. Becoming like the mountain goat who not only can fend for himself and others, but also constantly strives for greater heights, despite hardships and limitations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back