Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why You Must Never Give Up In Life As A Spiritual Satanist

Hello all
I am extremely new to this forum and JoS in general. Just looking to meet other people with similar interests and beliefs about the history of humanity. I have done vast amounts of research on this topic from many different sources and from what I've read from the site, it seems to be truth or extremely close to it.

Trying to be a good influence on society and for truth. I was heavily interested in freemasonry for a while and potentially joining since my lineage includes many masons, but it sounds like that society has become "infected."

Anyways basically just saying HELLo.

Hello everyone, this post is very helpful like many others I just want to say thank you satan and all the gods that allow this to happen and thanks specially to high priest that provides us whit such a gold that is knowledge. Really muito obrigado[thank you very much] I have started meditation programs and I have over and over again but I never give up until I realised what was needing to change, essentially was lack of focus I regret I haven't done more for myself and to change but fuck it I will do it now. I haven't give nothing to the joy of satan yet but as soon as I start to work I have to give a little[donations i mean], not because I want something back, but because satan and all the work on this Website have helped me a lot to understand things in life and how to change my soul, to start it's the very least I can do,and very important this time i have to keep focus and never forget who is the enemy. Sometimes life get so fucked up that you hate everyone even your family and that's not good their aren't your enemy doesn't matter how bad they could be. The enemy is this Jewish motherfcker sadist parasitic being that wants to be worshiped as a god, making fun of all of us, this can't be no more they have to pay!!
Hail satan!!

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Masterj810610 said:
TheOneLucifitias said:
Very pathetic,pointless bullshits...

Hi Primal, still.made over the fact that asian girl are not interest in a guy that only do deadlift?

It was good @Masterj810610. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  🤣  🤣

Whats going on here have we been infiltrated by our ex members, someone keep me in the loop. Who is in the team, im loyal to JOS from day one.

Have i fought with people, of course, argue and dispute things, defo.

Never a turncoat.

Betelgeuse said:
TheOneLucifitias said:
heres a reason: because you're probably the biggest idiot around and nothing you say on "ancient forums" is relevant to the real world. End your life you disgusting losers because i deadlift more than you and im christian.
spread idiocy and become a satanist!
already sects of christendom that have more white kids than you dweebs

Powers of the Mind and Occult don't give a single fuck about how much you deadlift or how much muscle you have, period. When it comes to the Occult and spiritual advancement, muscle is just a cosmetic thing. The physically weakest and skinniest piece of shit out there would drop you like a bad habit if they had the proper occult knowledge.
Real strength comes from the soul, not the physical body.

Leaving the toxic gym muscle training aside (getting stiff, taking bad pills). A strong, well nourished, flexibal, body is giving you more chi/stronger aura.

Therefore many here practice martial arts. Body and soul needs to be balanced and improved.

Fuchs said:
Betelgeuse said:
TheOneLucifitias said:
Leaving the toxic gym muscle training aside (getting stiff, taking bad pills). A strong, well nourished, flexibal, body is giving you more chi/stronger aura.

Therefore many here practice martial arts. Body and soul needs to be balanced and improved.
Gymnastics is superior to weight lifting as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TheOneLucifitias said:
heres a reason: because you're probably the biggest idiot around and nothing you say on "ancient forums" is relevant to the real world. End your life you disgusting losers because i deadlift more than you and im christian.
spread idiocy and become a satanist!
already sects of christendom that have more white kids than you dweebs

I will congratulate you at is having White kids, which will in the future as the world evolves will be heralds of a better mind than yours, distanced away from the animal the jew made you out to be, hopefully.

When we call Christianity the religion of the animals and cattle, tailored for such, we are not lying. Your sole arguments are that you deadlift more, that you have more food and more kids, and that you are foolishly worshipping a jew while you are at it.

You are a complete materialist without any soul or higher ethics, you're just all about deadlifts, insults, and parading around your favorite jew, who is a hoax from the jews.

You are also partly unaware of the place you are into but I appreciate the fact that you are trying to read what we write, maybe eventually your higher self will allow you into the Truth.

As a christian one is always open to the jews and there wrongdoings, they can torture, kill/ sacrifice your children on easter/passover while you do mimic empower there act , with the "drink this wine it is my blood, eat this bread, it is my flesh thing." If they get cought doing it, the christian programming kicks in always forgive your enemys, we are all children off the one god. In the dark ages they just declared the sacrificed children are know holy. This was usually enouth to satisfy there good christian parents.

Incidents like this:

"1345 A.D. -- In Munich, the Jews opened the veins of a little boy Heinrich, and stabbed him more than 60 times. The church canonized Heinrich. (Rad. Bav. sct. II p. 333)" to see the hole list:

Occult sacrifices
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58917

Also the statement your soul is eternal, just by believing in a jew is the dumbest thing I could think off. As you know you need to work on your body so it does not atrophy, the same applys to your soul.

More infos about this jewish scam:

Exposing Christianity
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

Astaroth'sson said:
I want to start out thanking LUCIFER for directing me to this forum.
I almostlost hope in ss ,when I heard about Maxine . That upset me alot but my strength was tested and I ended up better .this post I really needed that thanks 13th-Wolf

?

Uhh hey there. I didn't write anything of that nature I was responding to the troll?

Do have more faith and try communicating here more though if you did feel this way. The JoS actually has and is gonna have even more steam nowadays, the goal of this place being a meeting of great minds is coming to manifest. In reality, no one can really "leave" a place online where things are written. Its like if one of the founding fathers stopped having a correspondence with their hometown for a season, and they (their people) then go and assume the worst has happened when this obviously is not the case. Keep the objective truth in mind always.

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:
Betelgeuse said:

[/quote

Where i come from Henu you can get a we pass for Yoga, if seen doing Gymnastics unfortunately you end up getting slashed/shot etc.

Not for me pal.

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:
Betelgeuse said:

I see dancing as the superior form of sport. Think ballet, contemporary and acrobatic dance.
Same with fighting and naturally parkouring through terrains.

EnkiUK56 said:
Where i come from Henu you can get a we pass for Yoga, if seen doing Gymnastics unfortunately you end up getting slashed/shot etc.

Not for me pal.
Sure, but in this 'top tier' category there is a multitude of options that are healthy and some of them include what I like to call 'chi cultivation', that is, yoga (you also mentioned it), and the rest which in some cases incorporate, for example, breathing exercises.

Fortunately, nowadays you can get good instructions from books and the internet which means that you can practice safely and privately things such as yoga, tai chi, qi gong, and even martial arts to a degree (and so on and so forth) without risking your safety.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
I see dancing as the superior form of sport. Think ballet, contemporary and acrobatic dance.
Sure, there are many options in this so-called top-tier category to choose from. As we are individuals we have preferences and take likeness over other practices. At the end of the day, we have the same goal, but our methods differ.

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK56 said:

Not for me pal.
Sure, but in this 'top tier' category there is a multitude of options that are healthy and some of them include what I like to call 'chi cultivation', that is, yoga (you also mentioned it), and the rest which in some cases incorporate, for example, breathing exercises.

Fortunately, nowadays you can get good instructions from books and the internet which means that you can practice safely and privately things such as yoga, tai chi, qi gong, and even martial arts to a degree (and so on and so forth) without risking your safety.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Sure, there are many options in this so-called top-tier category to choose from. As we are individuals we have preferences and take likeness over other practices. At the end of the day, we have the same goal, but our methods differ.

Nice one Henu take care pal.

Good sermon Hp HDC666

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
The gods provided the tools. You should listen to them.

A message I decided to write down on December 4th of 2022:

The Restitution of The Spiritual One

The Spirit: "I've lived through many trials and tribulations, experiences and relationships, and I don't know how well I've done so far. It seems I should be in a better place and it feels like I've let you down Father. And after much introspection, time and time again I come to ask myself.. am I worthy enough to keep on existing?"

Satan: "Yes, its true many lessons have yet to be learned and opportunities have been missed. Power remains as potential and energy comes and goes, but what will always remain is the connection between you and me.. and through this connection I have sensed a gift in you. A spiritual gift that is eternal.. and you have sensed this gift within yourself as well.. embrace this gift that is a part of you. Connect to the beauty and the brilliance of this gift and hence of who you are.. for just like me, the eternal spirit is who you are. All opportunities you sense have been lost can be gained back in this life and the next. The path for you will always remain, it can never be destroyed.. not even by those who would wish for it.. You are truly worthy for you are truly my blood, for you are truly my child...forever."

The Spirit: "I am your child Satan.. I am your blood.. I am worthy."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back