Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It Might Just Be

Mageson666

Last year the Unite the Right rally in Virginia was used as a set up to cause a situation to then use this to get people to react to the solution the Jewish regime wanted. Which was total media censorship and the passing of anti-free speech laws in America. Which is Jew Speak for don't criticize your Chosen Masters goyim. Hate Speech is really Jews Hate This Speech, Goyim.

The enemy likes to tie events into each other to attempt to capture that stream of energy and connect into it. This August the Alt-Right attempted to have the same rally at the same place in Virginia. Around the same time Alex Jones is deplatformed and they are trying to erase him from the net. Which is the start of a major censorship campaign they have also gone after others.

I suspect the second Alt-Right rally in Virginia was supposed to end in something drastic to give them the green light to go on a much larger rampage of shutting it down and right at the Mid terms and attempt to get the Jews Hate This Speech laws passed. But Something happened and the rally was not allowed to happen so they moved it to DC and it didn't go anywhere. The Jewish media was really harping on this rally and trying to create as much preplanned fear and agitation in the population. Like they were building up to a bigger event.

I've seen several videos discussing this. It seems to have actually backfired on them a bit as the Alt-Right members made some symbolic threats but were otherwise nonviolent and welcome to Antifa members wanting to exchange words, while Antifa not only was violent to the right wingers present but also violently attacked journalists and police and from what I heard also vandalized a US Army recruitment office. All they're doing is exposing themselves for what they really are.

I also noticed Alex Jones and InfoWars have gotten millions of subscribers since he was banned from social media

Pew News reporting on Alex Jones. Wow 2m views already, pew news is popular.
The Alex Jones segment starts at 5:40 https://youtu.be/rv8UnA_1Os8?t=5m41s

All of this seems very 1984 to me. The jews media is attacking normal speech like Alex Jones in order to make it totally taboo to speak about the real edgy stuff, like Adolf Hitler. Which it's already becoming normal in certain situations to talk about the real edgy stuff, and this worries the jews. How will people react when people start talking about the Jews openly like Patrick Little? Watch this video and see for yourself.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3r1_B4klEE

Who goes to these rallies? We know the first rally was rife with actors.

Are they all state actors? I am being serious.

HauptSturm said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3r1_B4klEE
This video was taken on the 13th I believe. My only regret is that I wasn't there next to Pat....
Emily Youcis that fucking jew cunt is in the background. Makes me suspicious of Patrick Little...
oBOYpVv.png

sip said:
Who goes to these rallies? We know the first rally was rife with actors.

Are they all state actors? I am being serious.
I would have gone if it was near to me.

Patrick Little needs a Black man at his side. He is gaining traction with the robo- calls that are now in 15 states.

HauptSturm said:
Pew News reporting
on Alex Jones. Wow 2m views already, pew news is popular.
The Alex Jones segment starts at 5:40 https://youtu.be/rv8UnA_1Os8?t=5m41s

All of this seems very 1984 to me. The jews media is attacking normal speech like Alex Jones in order to make it totally taboo to speak about the real edgy stuff, like Adolf Hitler. Which it's already becoming normal in certain situations to talk about the real edgy stuff, and this worries the jews. How will people react when people start talking about the Jews openly like Patrick Little? Watch this video and see for yourself.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3r1_B4klEE

HauptSturm said:
[...]
Emily Youcis that fucking jew cunt is in the background. Makes me suspicious of Patrick Little...

Youcis is a jewess? I need to recalibrate my jewdar then. Damn! :x

sip said:
Patrick Little needs a Black man at his side. He is gaining traction with the robo- calls that are now in 15 states.
He doesn't need any based Blacks at his side. He explains to Black people how Jews owned the slave trade and because of that, the money the USA currently gives to Israel will go to any confirmed American slaves. Most Blacks approve of this.

Edelwise said:
Why would you think she is Gentile? I'm 100% sure she's racially jewish. She's been promoting the White sharia meme since day one. She met weev irl and took that very jewish pic I posted above. If you look at her videos online where she has different appearances, it becomes apparent. Remember to take her character into account. She's a kike. I'm sure the HPs would agree.

HauptSturm said:
sip said:
He doesn't need any based Blacks at his side. He explains to Black people how Jews owned the slave trade and because of that, the money the USA currently gives to Israel will go to any confirmed American slaves. Most Blacks approve of this.

Edelwise said:
Why would you think she is Gentile? I'm 100% sure she's racially jewish. She's been promoting the White sharia meme since day one. She met weev irl and took that very jewish pic I posted above. If you look at her videos online where she has different appearances, it becomes apparent. Remember to take her character into account. She's a kike. I'm sure the HPs would agree.

For the record, and I should have said this from the start - I agree 100 % with you, I was alluding to 'They Live' with the Black partner comment.

Also for the record, I believe Patrick Little is a LARP and he does, or at least did at one point support Enoch. Also keep in mind Little 'came out of nowhere".

http://archive.is/shnld

https://archive.is/sgIRI

It would be good if both Blacks and Whites would work together in a political organization to promote equal liberation in a Gentile Abolitionism movement to politically abolish the Jewish establishment in organized change elections. To do this you need a political movement with its own media and funding and serious activists. The problem has been the White Nationalist movement like the Black Nationalist movements have been filled with Jewish agents promote pointless strife between Blacks and Whites and everyone else. To keep the Gentile populace from uniting to focus on the Jewish establishment and its institutionalized Jewish racism that is oppressing the populace and seeking to reduce the entire Gentile population to slavery on a Jewish plantation state.

Lets not forget the nonsense about White Supremacy the Jews push. Most Whites have been nothing but feudal slaves or industrialized feudal slaves for centuries to this time to a small one percent of assholes who didn't give a fuck about them and saw them as cattle. And then the Jews as well same mentality. This is why Germany changed so fucking fast under the Hitler government into a wealthy and advanced society. Because for the first time the old older was totally overthrown the Aristocracy, Church and Jews where shown the boot. And the People had a liberation government in power. Over here its a aristocracy of money. With Jews at the top. Then you see this rich White snob's like Jared Taylor telling us Jews are wonderful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back