Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2023 - SS CALENDARS [Update: Hungaryan Calendars Ready]

Hidden Warrior said:
it is always a pleasure to have available translators that can extend the work to other languages. Refer to Thomas anyway, as he is in charge of this project. Thank you.

Okay, I'm contacting ThomasSs via Lydia! Thank you and Happy Yule Brother and Sister!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=408385 time=1671695147 user_id=57]

Great, thank you! If you do not have ThomaSsS's email, you can email me and I will put you through to him. My email has been posted many times here, whereas I do not know if ThomaSsS is willing to have his public. Lastro7 at protonmail dot com

And thanks to all the translators!

Great job everyone,Calendar is a very helpful tool for me.Happy Yuletide and May Satan bless all of us.

Thank you all Brother and sisters, you made this excellent Calendar Again
and very useful for the coming year.

Feel the gratitude. Every member of the Jos, knows the importance of your yearly work. Thank you.

HAIL SATAN ♾️!

Thank you all very much for your hard and amazing work. These calendars are always very helpful.

Hail Satan!

Muchas gracias a todos por todo su trabajo y el esfuerzo que pusieron en ello.

¡Salve Satan!

Thank you all for your efforts and the improvement of the calendar that you make possible every year.

ThomaSsS said:
Yule has just commenced (it starts with the Winter Solstice) and there's probably no better time for gifts and presents than now :cool:

Heck yeah, babyyyy. Hope you've received the blessings of the Gods because of this yearly contribution, Brother :cool: :lol:

Off to download it now :D

Amazing work, just fantastic - Such a classy look :)

From the very core of my soul; Thank you!

These calendars always help me a great deal with so many things.
I can't even put my gratitude into ample words.

Thank you all brothers and sisters for such a wonderful and very important calendar.

This calendar makes my life easy

Hail Satan and Happy Yule season you all
Stay blessed

Great work Brothers and Sisters! ;) I would like to make a translation of the Hungarian translation, but unfortunately I cannot convert the pdf into a doc file, so I am asking for your help, as you have indicated that you are expecting translations in other languages.

Thanks for the wonderful work very useful. I could offer to do a translation into Greek. Let someone contact me

lybium666 said:
Great work Brothers and Sisters! ;) I would like to make a translation of the Hungarian translation, but unfortunately I cannot convert the pdf into a doc file, so I am asking for your help, as you have indicated that you are expecting translations in other languages.

Hello :) Send me an email, and I will put you through to ThomaSsS (I just now realize I sound like a telephone operator) and he will email you the pages of info to translate. Lastro7 at protonmail dot com

Olympios666 said:
Thanks for the wonderful work very useful. I could offer to do a translation into Greek. Let someone contact me

Hello :) A Greek member has already contacted me to translate.

Thank you. To Each and every soul who helped and has helped in making these calenders before. thank you for your hard work... these are like cheat sheets for astrological timing. Makes planning rituals easier and less complicated as well. Your hard work is eternally appreciated.. by those who utilize these tools to their fullest capacity and by the gods for doing work. Keep it up you guys! Every second you put into these projects is worth it. Even the struggle, frustration... dont let the struggle and frustration take away from the beautiful sight and glory in the accomplishments you guys have achieved.. They can be lessons to possibly even learn more tbh to become greater and one day masters. The future lays within our hands, it is up to us and the future generations keep it up!

A little update :cool:

I'm very happy to announce the Greek Calendar today. Lots of thanks to Νίκος for doing the translations.

Also, the Russian Calendars have been redone, to add a small change to the covers.

Thank you Brothers and Sisters for your hard work and knowledge!! The calendar Looks absolutely magnificent.

ALL HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=409744 time=1672225023 user_id=57]
lybium666 said:

Hello :) Send me an email, and I will put you through to ThomaSsS (I just now realize I sound like a telephone operator) and he will email you the pages of info to translate. Lastro7 at protonmail dot com
Thank you. And I sent you an email

Thanks for the calendar. I was going to ask why it says that 1/Jan/2023 was on Saturday... until I noticed it selected 2022 automatically. I didn't notice the big "2022" next to the big "January", but I did notice the smaller "Saturday 1st" and "Sunday 2nd" for 2022... I'm glad we have the right people on this job!

FancyMancy said:
Thanks for the calendar. I was going to ask why it says that 1/Jan/2023 was on Saturday... until I noticed it selected 2022 automatically. I didn't notice the big "2022" next to the big "January", but I did notice the smaller "Saturday 1st" and "Sunday 2nd" for 2022... I'm glad we have the right people on this job!

This is my fault.
I will set the default selection to 2023 as soon as I can.

This is on another level ! And the Hellenic translations is very good and helpful ! A big thank you to all the team and Satanic Blessings for the new year ! :D

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about the JOS Calendar. I am reading from the 2023 London version,

-------
1st January

Moon is in Taurus (all day)—— good day for Money, finance, wealth, material items, sensuality, slow but lasting results, earth and plants, AoP
Demon - OSE
----

Q1 - What does the Sun sign mean under the 1st of January box?
Q2- So the above is a date is good for Magickal Workings (DFMW), do I then look up a money ritual on the forum?

I know this dates have already passed, i'm just trying to work out what to do for future dates. Thanks very much for your help.

Satanama <3

Queen of the Stars said:
It means that day is ruled by the Sun.

Queen of the Stars said:
Q2- So the above is a date is good for Magickal Workings (DFMW), do I then look up a money ritual on the forum?
If by ritual you mean a group ritual like the ones posted regularly by HPHC, then no, it's not what this means. Although group rituals can be started on such dates, the DFMW are meant more for personal workings done by individual members for improving their lives (such as programming your aura to attract you something, vibrating mantras and stating affirmations, etc.)

Queen of the Stars said:

Answer 1 - the Sun sign means that it is the day of the Sun - Sunday. As Monday is the day of the Moon, Tuesday a day of Mars and so on, this never changes.
Answer 2 - Yes, exactly. When there is something written on a given day, it means it's great time to start a working for given things. You can look for a working on the main page, the forums or try making your own, if you're experienced enough.

ThomaSsS said:
If anyone has questions about anything related to the calendars, or if your language is not yet supported but you'd like to do the translations, please feel free to comment bellow. Similarly, like I said in previous years as well,

I want to translate to kiswahili please.

I'm a little confused. If Seattle is my closest city am I using the Eureka, OR ss calendar? utc-6? on the first page of the calendar it says mexico

Ivan said:
I'm a little confused. If Seattle is my closest city am I using the Eureka, OR ss calendar? utc-6? on the first page of the calendar it says mexico

Hi, sorry for the confusion. Seattle is UTC-8:00, and Seattle observes DST. Which means the correct Calendar for you is UTC-8 DST [Mexico (Baja California)] .

There seems to have slipped some errors in the naming of the Calendars with the appropriate cities they belong to. The data in the Calendars is correct, it's just the names that are wrong. I'll fix this in the coming days and release an update for the affected time zones.

Lasollor said:
ThomaSsS said:
If anyone has questions about anything related to the calendars, or if your language is not yet supported but you'd like to do the translations, please feel free to comment bellow. Similarly, like I said in previous years as well,

I want to translate to kiswahili please.

Great, thank you! I've already linked my email address in this thread, you can email me and I will put you through to ThomaSsS and he will send you the files to translate :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back