Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is Athena. Let's find out goy.

Luna Black

So we had Odin is a placenta or something.
Now our wise friend Varg is out to teach us that Athena is your head.
I guess Dionysus must be a french wine then.

Ya Varg is dumb, no shit, he drove 500 miles to kill a dude... But I do think he learned a bit in prison and has some common sense now. Again, exactly how old was he when he committed murder, cough cough, i mean self defense? 20 or so years old? Not even an adult really. In all honesty, he's a great meme. But he's not what we need for the masses, maybe individual at best. He's just making videos to get popular. Maybe one day he will have something worth while to say. Try to figure out what he means to say and use that to better yourself. I watched the video, you know what he was trying to say.....

TLDR, you know exactly what he was trying to say, so give him credit for trying. Better yet, correct him.

What is Athena?

An actual Goddess, right? That is what Athena actually is.

But what does Athena represent. Varg is trying to pinpoint this. And we can help him out. My opinion, Athena represents competition. When I think of Athena, I think of Athens, Greece and ultimately I think of the Olympics and the Olympic Gods, Olympia and the Competitions and so forth. Bettering yourself, basically. It is always possible to be better. Being the best...

HauptSturm said:
TLDR, you know exactly what he was trying to say, so give him credit for trying. Better yet, correct him.

What is Athena?

An actual Goddess, right? That is what Athena actually is.

But what does Athena represent. Varg is trying to pinpoint this. And we can help him out. My opinion, Athena represents competition. When I think of Athena, I think of Athens, Greece and ultimately I think of the Olympics and the Olympic Gods, Olympia and the Competitions and so forth. Bettering yourself, basically. It is always possible to be better. Being the best...

Greek Gods and Goddesses are often less directly connected to actual Demons then older lore such as Sumer. This shows the progressive reduction of spiritual knowledge from mainstream to hidden. I think Athena/Minerva is one representation of the attributes of Inanna/Astaroth but Aphrodite/Venus is another one. Greeks have split her attributes. Athena covers her civilization builder, wisdom and war attributes. Aphrodite covers her love and passion ones. There are also cases such as Satan in different stories can be Zeus, Dionysus or even Prometheus (Lucifer the light bringer). In Greek mythology it's usually the case that even when an actual God or Goddess is behind a name in a story the story is about passing some spiritual teachings and not about actually storytelling the life of the Gods.
Athens was named after Athena the Goddess Protector of the City. But the Olympic Games weren't linked to Athens at all. Athens had its own Games : Panathenaic Games

Varg has made himself irrelevant after bashing both Satan and NS, his videos are now redundant and boring to the point even "The Golden One" has become more relevant to people who really care about acting and will not just wait for the "tribalist apocalypse". His last interesting videos were probably some about xtianity and the one if White genocide is real.
The one musician I relate much more with is Gaahl from Wardrune and ex-Gorgoroth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm7pCjKFhHQ
-He shamlessly supports Hitler.
-Unlike Varg, he doesn't bash Satan, on the contrary, pays the due respect to Him and in return takes a lot less shit than Varg.
-Sums the above with the fact he's an open homosexual who puts his heritage first without being affected by cultural marxism at all.
-Knows how to do proper deffend himself and beat the shit out the xtian or moslen scumbags who tried on him, without having problems with justice.
-Both his metal and pagan folk musical projects are far better than Burzum's.

Egon said:
Varg has made himself irrelevant after bashing both Satan and NS, his videos are now redundant and boring to the point even "The Golden One" has become more relevant to people who really care about acting and will not just wait for the "tribalist apocalypse". His last interesting videos were probably some about xtianity and the one if White genocide is real.
The one musician I relate much more with is Gaahl from Wardrune and ex-Gorgoroth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm7pCjKFhHQ
-He shamlessly supports Hitler.
-Unlike Varg, he doesn't bash Satan, on the contrary, pays the due respect to Him and in return takes a lot less shit than Varg.
-Sums the above with the fact he's an open homosexual who puts his heritage first without being affected by cultural marxism at all.
-Knows how to do proper deffend himself and beat the shit out the xtian or moslen scumbags who tried on him, without having problems with justice.
-Both his metal and pagan folk musical projects are far better than Burzum's.

This is funny because the "Golden One" himself has been exposed as pro jew and pro xtianity shill. Including by Varg himself. This just shows how much all the neopagans are down in credibility.

Varg is getting senile in my opinion. Don't tell that to his followers tho don't it might hurt their feelings :lol:

I don't know Gaahl that well. I have known even before dedicating that he was an homosexual satanist and singing in Gorgoroth. But I barely touched on his musice. I saw a Gorgorth clip years ago that had animal heads or something it was very gore. Do you like Satanic Warmaster (the artist's usual nickname is Werwolf) ? He is less open about his views but one who knows what to look for and connects the dots gets it, so to say.
Check out the split Aryan Blood / Satanic Warmaster. It lasts less then 15 min total and only has one full song of Satanic Warmaster. But being short is good to not waste your time if you don't like the music. Plus it's quite energic (especially the Aryan Blood part) so you may like it if you like energic stuff ;)

I don't know about Varg's video. But something interesting is Athena is the enlightened consciousness of the reborn soul that comes with the White Stage of Alchemy. Note She is shown with the golden serpent and Her helmet is away to show the halo of the risen serpent. She also carries the spear the symbol of the risen power. Her symbol of the dove is the White Stage of alchemy. Athena is the Goddess of wisdom as wisdom is Sophia the serpent and the developed spiritualized consciousness that comes from it. She was born from Zeus's mind this relates to the serpent power just like Pan was born from the His Father the Ether, Zeus.

Francis Bacon's society "The Knights of The Golden Helm" had Athena as its patron Goddess. Bacon's nick name "Spear Shaker" which became Shakespeare is a title of Athena and Apollo. Bacon also used Pan as the main God on the header of the Rose Cross society.

Sinistra said:
I don't know Gaahl that well. I have known even before dedicating that he was an homosexual satanist and singing in Gorgoroth. But I barely touched on his musice.
I'm more into his folk pagan project Wardruna, specialy for doing rituals: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11868#p40026

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgLKo6yg5GQ

Sinistra said:
This is funny because the "Golden One" himself has been exposed as pro jew and pro xtianity shill.
He's a half-awaken alt-lite deluded person, I don't think there is much to comment about people like him. Yet they are like a hundred times better than the avarage politically correct neopagan joes or such.

Egon said:
Sinistra said:
I don't know Gaahl that well. I have known even before dedicating that he was an homosexual satanist and singing in Gorgoroth. But I barely touched on his musice.
I'm more into his folk pagan project Wardruna, specialy for doing rituals: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11868#p40026

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgLKo6yg5GQ

Sinistra said:
This is funny because the "Golden One" himself has been exposed as pro jew and pro xtianity shill.
He's a half-awaken alt-lite deluded person, I don't think there is much to comment about people like him. Yet they are like a hundred times better than the avarage politically correct neopagan joes or such.

I checked Wardruna I like their style a lot. Tribal and folk music are the only sort of stuff I can appreciate apart from (black) metal
The "Golden one" is a pretentious jerk with a god level ego and pumped full of steroids. Spiritually he is below the radar infected with xtianity then he goes around claiming he is the master of modern enlightenment and other such ridiculously grand claims :lol:
He isn't even close to being nazi either. He is a civic nationalist kissing jew ass (including a certain "dead rabbi")
At least Varg is having many aryan children for our future. Even just from that he would be respectable. Plus his music wasn't half bad either.

The Varg meme obliterates the christcucks.
zVnhk8P.png

I have better ones but this was the only one I could find for now...

Sinistra said:
HauptSturm said:
Greek Gods and Goddesses are often less directly connected to actual Demons then older lore such as Sumer. This shows the progressive reduction of spiritual knowledge from mainstream to hidden. I think Athena/Minerva is one representation of the attributes of Inanna/Astaroth but Aphrodite/Venus is another one. Greeks have split her attributes. Athena covers her civilization builder, wisdom and war attributes. Aphrodite covers her love and passion ones. There are also cases such as Satan in different stories can be Zeus, Dionysus or even Prometheus (Lucifer the light bringer). In Greek mythology it's usually the case that even when an actual God or Goddess is behind a name in a story the story is about passing some spiritual teachings and not about actually storytelling the life of the Gods.
Athens was named after Athena the Goddess Protector of the City. But the Olympic Games weren't linked to Athens at all. Athens had its own Games : Panathenaic Games

I appreciate this insight Sinistra.

have a feeling Kristian reads Jos :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back