Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pet Health-Reminder

Shannon

As was mentioned in HP Maxine's recent sermon, animals are sacred in Satanism and we should treat them with much respect and this especially goes for our pets.

A couple weeks ago, my mother's cat was near death and shutting down from kidney disease and severe dehydration. My sister called me to let me know what was going on, when I got to my mother's home, she was in bad shape. It was very very sad because I was the one who found her on the streets about 12 years ago, took her in and had her since. The worse thing is, I was the only one who seemed deeply affected and unsettled by the cats condition.

The Vet told us that she had kidney disease and a couple other problems related to it. Thankfully after treatment from the Vet and some blessings from the daemon goddess Haagenti, she is doing much better. The problem is she was eating low quality, toxic dry food for years.

Kidney disease and chronic renal failure are very high in domestic house cats and almost all cats get them. The problem is in dry food that is sold as pet food, among a couple other things. Wet food is what cats should be eating.Cats are especially not known to drink lots of water because they naturally get their moisture and hydration from their prey and kill, or "wet" food. The dry food is dehydrating and is a source of low quality protein.

The same goes for dogs, but this goes especially for cats.

There are also other horrors of what goes into a lot of commercial and generic dry food. Years ago HP Maxine and a couple other members posted videos and links about it--it is horrific. Dead pet carcasses and other things like road kill, harmful chemicals, etc.

My mother's cat now lives with me, and my other cat, where she now has access to pure filtered water, high quality wet food and a better living environment. I want to make sure she has a good rest of her life. As many of you know, especially the more psychically open you are, our pets are very connected to us and the connection is strong. I had a hard time eating and focusing knowing that she was suffering and in pain. We all should pay attention to our pets, it takes more than just simple food and water to maintain their health nowadays.

My only regret is that I didn't take her into my possession sooner.

The first way you can improve the quality of your pet's health is by switching over to better quality food, especially if you have the resources and finances for it. HP Maxine posted a good pet food recipe in the groups some years ago. I personally buy my cats food. No matter your financial case, please do the best you can and ask the gods for assistance. Even simple canned wet food is better than that dry boxed food...

Learn to develop your healing abilities that comes through power meditation, it'll go a long way in helping your pet.

Here is a link to quality foods:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=691
Also the brand "Weruva" and "Instinct" are good food brands for Cats and Dogs.

Another link on keeping your pets healthy naturally:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=737

As of now, I am treating my cat with a traditional chinese herb blend for her kidneys, eyesight and blood pressure, in addition to giving her subcutaneous fluids. I also feed my cats liver from chicken and turkeys as well as broth and bone marrow soup for the immune system and blood.

If any of you are interested in discussing herbal remedies and ways to heal your pet of disease and illness, feel free to do so in the Satanic Health forum or the forum for Pets. Our member CentralForce is very learned and is a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine and knows other health information. If any of you need any further assistance, you can contact him or myself in addition to posting on the mentioned forums.

Be well.

Also, for those of you who have pets with Kidney disease, they vets will tell you to put your cat on a low protein diet. I don't recommend this in MOST cases. In the case of my cat, she had anemia due to low kidney functioning, low protein food would not allow her body to repair and preserve her kidneys nor would it be good for the blood and its development. Cats NEED meat and protein.

Here is also an article showing that high protein does not affect kidney issues. For those who need more information on this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9582959?dopt=Abstract

Our cats turn their nose up to wet cat food, least the ones we have tried so far. We got them on Blue (Blue Buffalo, sometimes called as there's a blue buffalo logo) and they're doing better, than when they were on Purina. less vomiting and such..but, any advice? I don't think I can just convince my mother to swap them over. I live with my cats and do what I can to clean their energy..that's about it.

So true about dry food. Especially for male cats. I had a male cat who had recurrent utis. It got so bad that he refused to use the litter box. I tried every thing to remedy that. The last night and day he was alive, it got so bad that he peed and pooped on my bed. It was usually the hallway, but he was trying to send a message that he was hurting. One day he had a blockage from it and the situation was dire. It was after hours and only the emergency vet was open. They wanted thousands to help him, with no guarantee. My husband was sick of the vet bills and he ended up being put to sleep. I hate what was done to this day. I can blame my ex husband all I want, but it was my fault too. I could have plead his case more. It has been a few years, and I think about it very often. It's a coincidence, but this past week I have though about it everyday. I hate myself for it. I couldn't even grieve properly... put his picture up, even look at it, because I feel like a monster. Please, feed your cats... especially males... wet food. It is the number one cause of this in cats and is way more common than you may think!

Thanks HP Shannon, my cat had cystitis and i suspect that is because of the dry food that i give her, unfortunately my finances are not the best right now but it should be better in a free weeks and i'll try to switch diet. Fortunately i'm really good with healing and in a few days i healed her and she is now fine :)

I have a cat and a dog both have been bought home by my father when he was an alcholic...i love my animals but if i had to choose i wouldn't have take them, now i have them and i try my best to take care of them but because of money sometime there is so much i can do, i feel really lucky to have magick so i can heal them :)

Viktoria88 said:
So true about dry food. Especially for male cats. I had a male cat who had recurrent utis. It got so bad that he refused to use the litter box. I tried every thing to remedy that. The last night and day he was alive, it got so bad that he peed and pooped on my bed. It was usually the hallway, but he was trying to send a message that he was hurting. One day he had a blockage from it and the situation was dire. It was after hours and only the emergency vet was open. They wanted thousands to help him, with no guarantee. My husband was sick of the vet bills and he ended up being put to sleep. I hate what was done to this day. I can blame my ex husband all I want, but it was my fault too. I could have plead his case more. It has been a few years, and I think about it very often. It's a coincidence, but this past week I have though about it everyday. I hate myself for it. I couldn't even grieve properly... put his picture up, even look at it, because I feel like a monster. Please, feed your cats... especially males... wet food. It is the number one cause of this in cats and is way more common than you may think!

I'm sorry to hear about your cat. Its horrible to see them suffer. Unfortunately, because of the Jews, many cannot afford healthcare and things like a Vet bill. keep this in mind when doing your RTRs...

Thankfully I had access to a low-income Veterinarian. We paid almost $1000 for my cat, but it was worth it. If I had gone to an animal hospital, it would have been like 4 thousand or more. Its very sad to see how this system is.

I hope you don't blame yourself. Its better that your cat didn't suffer anymore.

luis said:
Thanks HP Shannon, my cat had cystitis and i suspect that is because of the dry food that i give her, unfortunately my finances are not the best right now but it should be better in a free weeks and i'll try to switch diet. Fortunately i'm really good with healing and in a few days i healed her and she is now fine :)

I have a cat and a dog both have been bought home by my father when he was an alcholic...i love my animals but if i had to choose i wouldn't have take them, now i have them and i try my best to take care of them but because of money sometime there is so much i can do, i feel really lucky to have magick so i can heal them :)

Issues with the bladder can be interconnected with the Kidneys so that might be it.

Adrellis said:
Our cats turn their nose up to wet cat food, least the ones we have tried so far. We got them on Blue (Blue Buffalo, sometimes called as there's a blue buffalo logo) and they're doing better, than when they were on Purina. less vomiting and such..but, any advice? I don't think I can just convince my mother to swap them over. I live with my cats and do what I can to clean their energy..that's about it.

I understand what you are saying. Cats can be picky eaters apparently.
My cat, the one that was very sick, didn't seem to like the wet food before the illness. Now, she likes it a lot and that is all that my cats eat. Have you tried adjusting and slowly introducing wet food to them?

From what I know about Blue buffalo brand is that they are decent but its still dry food which can be very dehydrating and the kidneys will work overtime and hard to try to keep up with filtering and hydration. If I were you, I'd at least add some water to their dry kibble so the food can be softened and they can ingest their liquids at the same time.

Keep in mind that fresh and or wholesome protein is best for them.

HPS Shannon said:
luis said:

Issues with the bladder can be interconnected with the Kidneys so that might be it.
As soon as i have money i will switch her diet :(
I will try for now to use magick to protect her from any illness.

@Luis. The moon is waxing in Virgo now, Sunday is also favorable for health workings so you can start something for health and protection.

SS66610888 said:
even for the dog only wet food?
No dry food?

The same can apply for Dogs especially if the dry food is chemical laden and low quality. Not to mention the meat by-products, harmful grain and other negative things. Dogs, from my observations will drink more when they are thirsty. In all my time having cats, I notice that they do not drink as much water.

I just look to nature. In nature animals such as dogs and cats, or wolves and lions, etc, eat wet food from their prey. Of course adapting is not out of the question but given the variables, I'd stick to a natural wholesome diet.

I do know some people who alternate between dry and wet food but wet food should also be the staple.

Do what you can. For those who only have access to good quality dry food, then just add water to it or even some good quality meat that you eat, if you want to.

royal canin is poor quality?
I can not find any of the indicated brands that ship to Italy.
my dog ​​and a puppy can not find food
those brands for puppies

SS66610888 said:
royal canin is poor quality?
I can not find any of the indicated brands that ship to Italy.
my dog ​​and a puppy can not find food
those brands for puppies

Royal Canin is not the worst I have seen but not the best either. Do what you can. I find that buying meat from the butcher or local farms and adding the extra necessary ingredients and vitamins can be just as effective and better for your dog.

It will.also increase the bond between you and your pet when you cook for them. You can make the food in bulk and then freeze the majority and then and use when needed. Soon I will switch over to cooking most of my cats meanlls so I can control what I put in them.

If you want, you can add some things to your dogs dry food to increase it's quality like broth, some meats,mineral and vitamins drops, etc.

Some things like healthy fats and other accompanying factors are removed from dry rendered food...

I don't know your situation so I can't say entirely.

This is bad to hear, because I was feeding my cats dry food for quite some time now. But, I was choosing the "quality" ones? So, all of them are bad?

Would you recommend giving the fresh meat, like chicken to cats? I think this is very close to what they eat in nature (comparable to sparrows and other small birds).

There has been a trend within the past few years. There are books out and other sources that give bad advice regarding animal care. For one, promoting "crating" (keeping a dog or cat in a cage in one's house). This often leads to psychological problems for the pet. How would you feel if you were kept in a cage?

Another horrible one is the fallacy that cats don't need much water. From what I understand, this idiocy comes from a falsified history of Ancient Egypt, which they claim cats come from the desert.

I have raised cats for years, their entire lifetimes, and I will tell you, even with wet food, they drink plenty of water.

Plenty of fresh, clean water that is always available is essential for cats. I change and replenish water for both my cats and dogs several times a day.

CATS DO NEED AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.

In addition, there are some decent dry dog and cat food brands out there. They cost more, but are much cheaper than a vet bill.

Go figure who runs the media and gives bad advice. No different from humans "Call your doctor... "Call your doctor... "Call your doctor..."

They want everyone to be sick...$$$$$

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

This is good advice. Just remember that something that's safe for humans is not necessarily safe for pets. If you give your dog broth, for example, don't give them the broth from a regular can of soup because it's too salty and can contain other things they shouldn't eat like onions. Also, research to make sure certain things in humans foods are safe for pets. Xylitol is very dangerous for pets.

My cat had a problem with her digestion system a few years ago with bad dry food that she rarely ate.. After we switched to Purina, she is doing much more better and eats it much more better.

HailVictory88 said:
This is good advice. Just remember that something that's safe for humans is not necessarily safe for pets. If you give your dog broth, for example, don't give them the broth from a regular can of soup because it's too salty and can contain other things they shouldn't eat like onions. Also, research to make sure certain things in humans foods are safe for pets. Xylitol is very dangerous for pets.

Yes, you are right. I should have clarified. When I say marrow soup and broth, this is just the water and bones and animal products. Not the store bought stuff with veggies and seasoning. I make the broth and marrow soup with water and the animal ingredients only to give to my cats.

Cats do need and drink water indeed but what has been found, over time, that eating dry food, especially the kind that is indecent is dehydrating in the long run and though cats drink water, with growing old age, the water they drink tends to become not enough to keep up with their hydration needs.

As I mentioned before there are many variables to the reasons for Kidney disease and cats but much is linked to dry food and also I was told that the neutering process, which leaves them prone to kidney failure and other endocrine issues because of the hormones gone that are to regulate the body. The kidney essence is pretty much gone with neutering so its important to be extra alert. This also makes sense according to TCM.

Yes, a good quality dry food is not a bad alternative but wet food is better and more natural for them.

Larissa666 said:
This is bad to hear, because I was feeding my cats dry food for quite some time now. But, I was choosing the "quality" ones? So, all of them are bad?

Would you recommend giving the fresh meat, like chicken to cats? I think this is very close to what they eat in nature (comparable to sparrows and other small birds).

Larissa, do what you can. This post wasn't to scare anyone but to inspire awareness. Good quality dry food can be worked around and tweaked with. Its better than generic toxic stuff any day.

HPS Shannon said:
Larissa666 said:

Larissa, do what you can. This post wasn't to scare anyone but to inspire awareness. Good quality dry food can be worked around and tweaked with. Its better than generic toxic stuff any day.

OK.

Regarding the water, I have noticed that when I am giving my cats wet food, they barely drink any water at all. And when I am giving them the dry food they are drinking water like crazy. So, I believe that you are correct about that one.

I have noticed that some dry food have barely any meat in them at all. Only greens and other crap. This is mostly the case with the cheaper food.

I want the best for them. So, I am gonna ditch away that poison. Forever. Either the wet food, or the fresh meat, is what I am gonna give them.

Larissa666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Larissa666 said:

OK.

Regarding the water, I have noticed that when I am giving my cats wet food, they barely drink any water at all. And when I am giving them the dry food they are drinking water like crazy. So, I believe that you are correct about that one.

I have noticed that some dry food have barely any meat in them at all. Only greens and other crap. This is mostly the case with the cheaper food.

I want the best for them. So, I am gonna ditch away that poison. Forever. Either the wet food, or the fresh meat, is what I am gonna give them.

Yes, do what you can. I notice my cats drink little water too when they have wet food. I still make sure to replenish their water. Its because a lot of their moisture is coming from their wet food. A lot of generic dry food contains meat by products, low quality meat and rendered and things like chicken meal, etc. I'd go for whole meat and organs for them, if possible. If you are going to give your cats fresh meat from the butcher, etc, make sure you add some things. Cats need certain vitamins and minerals that can be disproportionate in regular muscle meat. But in nature, since wild cats eat smaller animals including bristle, some bones, organs and other parts, they are getting a whole gamut of nutrition.

There are great healthy cat recipes online that you can find. HP Maxine posted a good cat recipe in the Yahoo groups some years ago. Taurine is very important for the eyes in pet food.

HPS Shannon said:
Larissa666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

OK.

Yes, do what you can. I notice my cats drink little water too when they have wet food. I still make sure to replenish their water. Its because a lot of their moisture is coming from their wet food. A lot of generic dry food contains meat by products, low quality meat and rendered and things like chicken meal, etc. I'd go for whole meat and organs for them, if possible. If you are going to give your cats fresh meat from the butcher, etc, make sure you add some things. Cats need certain vitamins and minerals that can be disproportionate in regular muscle meat. But in nature, since wild cats eat smaller animals including bristle, some bones, organs and other parts, they are getting a whole gamut of nutrition.

There are great healthy cat recipes online that you can find. HP Maxine posted a good cat recipe in the Yahoo groups some years ago. Taurine is very important for the eyes in pet food.

This is very helpful, thank you very much.

HS!

The main issue with dry food and cats is that they cannot and will not drink physically take it enough water to account for the dry food as they are carnivores by nature.

Carnivores do not and should not eat grains as these require significant water to digest and use, therefore dry food is against the physiology of a cat.

The diet of any domestic animal should be as close to what it gets in nature as possible. There is a formulation in Australia called BARF which stands for biologically appropriate raw food - this contains similar ratios of flesh to organic matter as a cat (or dog) would have in the wild, particularly cats eating the flesh of animals it hunts and kills and only taking in the vegetable matter in the digestive tracts of said animals.

Cats do not normally eat wheat or any other source of carbohydrates of which modern dry food is full of these things.

Furthermore, illnesses of the kidneys are rife in domestic cats who are spayed, both male and female.

Spaying removes the organs which produce essential body regulating hormones and, whilst it is a pain in the behind when a cat is on heat or urinates on everything to mark their territory, this is their natural behaviour and the hormones that drive this also drive normal growth and development.

A human being who has had a historectemi will be provided with hormone replacement therapy to ensure they can continue to function somewhat normally despite the fact that HRT is very digital and crude compared with the cyclic manner of release within the body naturally.

Cats are given no such thing, often spayed before they reach full maturity, sexually and physically robbing them of years of their lives.

In Sweden, it is illegal to spay an animal for any purpose other than a medical requirement for a disease the cat has at the time. The responsibility to keep cats inside and away from other cats and birds etc is put upon Swedish pet owners and they take these things seriously, rather than just letting animals run rampant around the neighbourhood, multiplying beyond recognition and killing local fauna.

People have opted for sheer laziness when it comes to animals, preferring to turn them into unics so that they don't have to exercise any sort of responsibility for animals in their care - whatever is the easiest goes.

There are proponents of spaying who state that it protects the animals from certain types of infections in the uterus and bladder of female cats - these proponents ignore the long list of endocrine diseases whose sole causative factor lies in the removal of the normal hormone producing organs of an animal:

- osteoporosis (estrogen deficit)
- diabetes
- poor weight control (imbalance between test. And est. In female cats)
- kidney diseases (the kidneys rule growth and development)
- disorders of digestion (kidney energy supports the spleen)
- hyperactivity and anxiety disorders (no yin cycle to anchor the shen as the cyclic release of sexual hormones is absent) - this includes neurotic behaviour such as excessive meowing
- hair loss
- liver failure
- hyper and hypo thyroidism

The list goes on. Most serious chronic illnesses of the 'late' stage of a cats life are almost directly related to either spaying or poor diet.

Pet owners who have animals from birth are in control of at least one of those things. Sometimes both.

Centralforce666 said:
The main issue with dry food and cats is that they cannot and will not drink physically take it enough water to account for the dry food as they are carnivores by nature.

Carnivores do not and should not eat grains as these require significant water to digest and use, therefore dry food is against the physiology of a cat.

The diet of any domestic animal should be as close to what it gets in nature as possible. There is a formulation in Australia called BARF which stands for biologically appropriate raw food - this contains similar ratios of flesh to organic matter as a cat (or dog) would have in the wild, particularly cats eating the flesh of animals it hunts and kills and only taking in the vegetable matter in the digestive tracts of said animals.

Cats do not normally eat wheat or any other source of carbohydrates of which modern dry food is full of these things.

Furthermore, illnesses of the kidneys are rife in domestic cats who are spayed, both male and female.

Spaying removes the organs which produce essential body regulating hormones and, whilst it is a pain in the behind when a cat is on heat or urinates on everything to mark their territory, this is their natural behaviour and the hormones that drive this also drive normal growth and development.

A human being who has had a historectemi will be provided with hormone replacement therapy to ensure they can continue to function somewhat normally despite the fact that HRT is very digital and crude compared with the cyclic manner of release within the body naturally.

Cats are given no such thing, often spayed before they reach full maturity, sexually and physically robbing them of years of their lives.

In Sweden, it is illegal to spay an animal for any purpose other than a medical requirement for a disease the cat has at the time. The responsibility to keep cats inside and away from other cats and birds etc is put upon Swedish pet owners and they take these things seriously, rather than just letting animals run rampant around the neighbourhood, multiplying beyond recognition and killing local fauna.

People have opted for sheer laziness when it comes to animals, preferring to turn them into unics so that they don't have to exercise any sort of responsibility for animals in their care - whatever is the easiest goes.

There are proponents of spaying who state that it protects the animals from certain types of infections in the uterus and bladder of female cats - these proponents ignore the long list of endocrine diseases whose sole causative factor lies in the removal of the normal hormone producing organs of an animal:

- diabetes
- hyperactivity and anxiety disorders (no yin cycle to anchor the shen as the cyclic release of sexual hormones is absent) - this includes neurotic behaviour such as excessive meowing
- hair loss
- liver failure

The list goes on. Most serious chronic illnesses of the 'late' stage of a cats life are almost directly related to either spaying or poor diet.

Pet owners who have animals from birth are in control of at least one of those things. Sometimes both.

Thank you for adding to this post, brother.

HPS Shannon said:
Centralforce666 said:

- diabetes
- hair loss
- liver failure

Thank you for adding to this post, brother.
This is a question that i wanted to make, what if i don't spay my cat? For a lot of time It was a pain in the ass but now she doesn't go on heat as often, especially now in summer. What do you think, is it bad that i can't make her have kitty? What if i don't spay her and keep her like this?
I always thought it was a bad things...but i live in appartament and i can't keep her if she start to do that again...now fortunately she does not but i don't know if after summer she will start again..

If you cannot keep a cat because she goes on heat...

Then what right do you have to remove her organs, just because it would be inconvenient to leave them in there?

If you are happy with the answer you get when you ask yourself that question, then you don't need someone else to tell you how to act in this situation.

Centralforce666 said:
If you cannot keep a cat because she goes on heat...

Then what right do you have to remove her organs, just because it would be inconvenient to leave them in there?

If you are happy with the answer you get when you ask yourself that question, then you don't need someone else to tell you how to act in this situation.
You are 100% right, it is not my fault if she stay in my home but because of my father, i lover her but if i had to choose i wouldn't take her but now what can i do? :(

Hope you understand that if it was for me i wouldn't have take her with me, not because i don't like animals but because of those reasons...

I have receieved lots of help from pet tips etc from people who know about pers in the forums. And thank you so much. I was oblivious to a lot of facts over the years.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have receieved lots of help from pet tips etc from people who know about pers in the forums. And thank you so much. I was oblivious to a lot of facts over the years.

I really cherish all my SS brethren here and that we can learn from each other under Satan's guidance is most beautiful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back