Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

More High Priests?

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=406052 time=1670994494 user_id=346]
But now looking back, how many times do we have new members who found some dusty document of salem burke suggesting crystal meth to open astral senses? :roll:

Now we are talking psychologically damaging stuff. Would close those astral senses for good.
Who was that guy anyway? I think I've seen him on youtube speaking into some cheap mic, and his voice may also be in some old JoS videos.

Crystal meth.. seriously :!:

I respect you for what you do. Not everyone has the kind of strength, determination, or discipline it takes to be a high priest. Thank you for all of the inspiration and leading this spiritual war. Im sorry for all the BS people give you at times. But a lot of us appreciate and respect you.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

This is utter and absolute injustice. This should be ended once and for all. Such horrific disrespect to this sacred place and sacred responsibilities that are granted by Gods to be worshiped, cherished and followed with gratitude.

Certain ex-HP would tell newbies that:

«They were asked (begged) to be HPs by HPs Maxine and Satan himself — so advanced they were»

«They traveled around Hell and know exactly what life there looks like»

«Demon-Lovers of some other SS were angry with them for disagreeing with these ex-HPs» (non-mediation in action...)

«They raised Kundalini several times»

(and a lot of stories of who was whom in previous lives and a lot of their alleged «private conversations with Gods» including their high Ranking God-spouse, how Gods look like and many other things)

Then what I hear now is some of them literally went whoring around after telling all this…

This is complete blasphemy.

Utter shock and FRTR fuel.

Now. So much consolation and respect, so much thanks and honor to you, HP, and to our true leaders whose sacrifice made our life. We become this and that in our own lives as professionals and businessmen because our Clergy sacrificed their lives for our advancement to put us on our legs and give us a life. They chose their profession and sense of life to be here and to be mothers and fathers to us, so that we could spend time with ourselves and our lives. They work we profited. They worked we got education and now we are free. And they still work... so that others are free too. We remember this and we will repay. Eternal glory to you! Our glory in world is YOUR GLORY IN JOS!!!

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=406052 time=1670994494 user_id=346]

And we have dozens of very advanced members who know this, and consistency do good work for Satan, even if they do not wear any title at all! (yet ;))

You are very much one of them. Whenever I had any issues and approached you, you almost immediately took your time to help me and fix the issue. 666/10 for technical support!
I want to openly thank you! :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
As things are right now, I would be confused if you made someone else HighPriest.
I personally can only accept you as our only HighPriest for now.

If anyone else got that title, it would degrade the title in my eyes.

For me it is just you and Maxine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Apart from the fact that I was blowing off steam, after having removed bonds with a certain person, realizing the reality about her, coming down from the cloud and putting my feet back on the ground again.

Is possible that I have become too strict? for me it is impossible to enjoy things that I consider absurd like going out to a bar, pub or party full of stupid and drunk people.

Maybe it's the planetary placements of my natal chart or the phase I'm going through now.

A very true and brilliant post HP Hooded Cobra!

Newcomers (and others) need to understand the very hard work, heavy responsibility and the necessary advanced disposition it takes to have such a title. I am very happy to have you as a High Priest, Hooded Cobra. Your contribution is extremely appreciated!

I've seen so many people come and go over the years, but HP Hooded Cobra have always been steady and stalwart with delivering excellence and devotion for JoS and the community here.

Ramses said:
Koala's are actually extremely hostile creatures and are disease ridden do not get scratched by them and definitely don't get bitten by them on another note whenever you are ready to release a plan im ready to help see it through to the best of my ability.

They're also, above all, very very stupid. They evolved to eat the leaves of a plant that has so little nutrition and so rough, it grinds their teeth until they have nothing left and starve, unable to chew it's own food. They also have literal smooth brains and wouldn't recognize their preferred foods leaves, if it's not on the branch. Give it to them on a plate? They don't know what to do with it.

Probably was a better animal to use to represent the kindness of a mother that carries it's children on it's back, like Frogs, or heck any marsupial that has a pouch for their young. But clearly this was written in quite the righteous wrath, so can hardly blame Cobra here.

But Koala's are a pure miracle that they've survived on this planet as long as they have. So maybe there's a reason he used them :lol:

Human interference is mostly the reason at this stage the fires here in Australia have decimated the population and they have so many diseases it greatly affects their birth rates majority of the Koala population is captive and not in the wilds native.

And yes asks how he can improve asks what direction we would like the group to be taken in now says he doesn't like being told what to do by people it's like yeah okay no worries bro let me know when you have an actual plan and I'm keen otherwise I'm going to be doing my own thing.

Lately I have been going over some work with a digital 3d artist to make 3d animations of the power meditation process so people can get a 3d animation version of what I like to visualise when I do foundation meditation and chakra spinning might help the newbies out.

SleepingWolf said:
Ramses said:
Koala's are actually extremely hostile creatures and are disease ridden do not get scratched by them and definitely don't get bitten by them on another note whenever you are ready to release a plan im ready to help see it through to the best of my ability.

They're also, above all, very very stupid. They evolved to eat the leaves of a plant that has so little nutrition and so rough, it grinds their teeth until they have nothing left and starve, unable to chew it's own food. They also have literal smooth brains and wouldn't recognize their preferred foods leaves, if it's not on the branch. Give it to them on a plate? They don't know what to do with it.

Probably was a better animal to use to represent the kindness of a mother that carries it's children on it's back, like Frogs, or heck any marsupial that has a pouch for their young. But clearly this was written in quite the righteous wrath, so can hardly blame Cobra here.

But Koala's are a pure miracle that they've survived on this planet as long as they have. So maybe there's a reason he used them :lol:

As if that weren't enough, baby koalas also need to eat their mother's feces to digest the eucalyptus leaves they eat (otherwise, they die). Something similar happens to bunnies too, but I digress. I think that a kangaroo would have been an example good enough to illustrate the kindness of a mother.

Wotanwarrior said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Apart from the fact that I was blowing off steam, after having removed bonds with a certain person, realizing the reality about her, coming down from the cloud and putting my feet back on the ground again.

Is possible that I have become too strict? for me it is impossible to enjoy things that I consider absurd like going out to a bar, pub or party full of stupid and drunk people.

Maybe it's the planetary placements of my natal chart or the phase I'm going through now.

Nah I hate that too.
Id rather go to a ball like dance or go to the movies or have a good afternoon crafting with friends or something.

Going to boom boom boom using drugs l, cigs and alcohol and getting totally wasted like everyone seems to like is not my style.

Heck Id rather sign up for some kind of sport or yoga class or whatever than do that. Its so fucking boring what they do.

Thank you, High Priest, for such a wonderful sermon. You can be sure that every word of yours creates a spark in our hearts, fills us with determination and sharpens the desire to do something for the community and for Satan. Your work is appreciated by us, and your ideas will be great and will be able to resonate with future Spiritual Satanists. Know that you have just given recruits like me the desire to teach others the basics and resolve issues when we become spiritually advanced.

SleepingWolf said:
Ramses said:

*puts very serious left brain glasses on, opens animal encyclopedia*

Frogs are smelly, Turtles even more, Lions can bite you, a whale upsets the sea, Koala has soft brain, panda is enslaved and under extinction, the Mammoth is ugly, horses do dirty stables, a Raven might crap some passerby on the head, or a Kangaroo can punch you like Mike Tyson.

Now more seriously, that is a metaphor.

And imagine, even this species with all of this, still carries its own, yet humans will give you the stupidest excuses. A Koala would not even invent these excuses for its kids even with a borderline soft brain and all the cons that are attributed to it.

No brain species do things smarter than humans.

It also does not need a giant brain to carry its species or a baby without excuses. As for humans... :lol:

Elas Qilar said:
SleepingWolf said:
Ramses said:

As if that weren't enough, baby koalas also need to eat their mother's feces to digest the eucalyptus leaves they eat (otherwise, they die). Something similar happens to bunnies too, but I digress. I think that a kangaroo would have been an example good enough to illustrate the kindness of a mother.

I agree, the post is invalidated. After doing thorough research on the Koala besides the cute pics of it carrying its child on the back, which the OP fool mentioned. Totally invalid!!!

Do not mention bunnies, the stupid OP might talk about bunnies, but you never seen them poop in a garden or ruin human plants.

If I mentioned rabbits, a farmer SS friend might have been pissed...

Elephants also crap up to the sky, and might horses, have you been to a stable?

That was not exactly the point of the post....But I will have to digress here.

HammerSmashedJews said:
Thank you, High Priest, for such a wonderful sermon. You can be sure that every word of yours creates a spark in our hearts, fills us with determination and sharpens the desire to do something for the community and for Satan. Your work is appreciated by us, and your ideas will be great and will be able to resonate with future Spiritual Satanists. Know that you have just given recruits like me the desire to teach others the basics and resolve issues when we become spiritually advanced.

What we do now, if for the future of us all. I appreciate your kind comments.

Newcomers now are lucky and will keep getting luckier, because what has been built now did not exist years ago.

It is great to see and appreciate, and on this ground, we must improve for both ourselves and those of the future.

Wotanwarrior said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666

I think you have become too strict out of personal issues.

My reply was a general one, about nonsense stated.

I love and care for all of our own who are Gentiles and even those who might not have taken it so seriously. In fact, I consider this the loss of an opportunity. Every person has their problems.

That aside the post was to refer to certain nonsense that cannot be part of the Clergy position, not to judge individuals.

These problems I do not have with anyone. In fact, I have good things to say on the individual level about all people.

SleepingWolf said:
Ramses said:

Possum

625e8d80ba3e90f8f369508023ff9880.jpg

Ol argedco luciftias said:
SleepingWolf said:
Ramses said:

Possum

625e8d80ba3e90f8f369508023ff9880.jpg

Dook at the tiny little fluff balls! Must squeeze <3 <3 <3 <3 :lol: :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Elas Qilar said:
SleepingWolf said:

I agree, the post is invalidated. After doing thorough research on the Koala besides the cute pics of it carrying its child on the back, which the OP fool mentioned. Totally invalid!!!

Do not mention bunnies, the stupid OP might talk about bunnies, but you never seen them poop in a garden or ruin human plants.

Oh no, do not take me wrong. This is a an excellent post, despite the rant (maybe it is justified, as I haven't witnessed what you have...). I guess we are just being picky with each other over frivolous stuff. But changing the subject, the only think that bugs me is that you have answered a question of mine and I cannot find it anywhere. It was about especific procedures to become a high priest. Are you saving the answer for a later post?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Nah I hate that too.
Id rather go to a ball like dance or go to the movies or have a good afternoon crafting with friends or something.

Going to boom boom boom using drugs l, cigs and alcohol and getting totally wasted like everyone seems to like is not my style.

Heck Id rather sign up for some kind of sport or yoga class or whatever than do that. Its so fucking boring what they do.

I think that these are much better options than going to a bar, or also on a Sunday to go for a hike or a picnic in the countryside or in the woods.

It looks like someone Who doesn't know what they are talking about and to think someone thought they knew better then the gods how stupid......
I would not make HP cobra anymore upset in the feature it would not be wise...... HP has probably been doing this longer then we been seed stains on our parents Bed sheets anyway I think he knows what he is doing.....

Hail
Satan

Too tired to care said:
It looks like someone Who doesn't know what they are talking about and to think someone thought they knew better then the gods how stupid......
I would not make HP cobra anymore upset in the feature it would not be wise...... HP has probably been doing this longer then we been seed stains on our parents Bed sheets anyway I think he knows what he is doing.....

Hail
Satan

Not really, but the way of explaining things has to be clear, to avoid future misunderstandings.

The original question was very important and I had to answer it, because without this clearing out, then things will remain unknown.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Beautiful sermon HP Hooded Cobra 666.

Quality is more important than quantity in entering the Priesthood of Satan.

Persons wishing to become Satan's Clergy should ask Saturnian Wisdom questions before leaving and consider becoming one:
Am I able to deal with the spiritual attacks of the enemy? Am I able to bring knowledge to enrich the forum and expand the kingdom of Satan on earth?

Can I communicate with the Gods with clean visual and editing spiritual communication and at the same time have a good dialectic to write sermons? Do I have total immunity to enemy programs?
Do I have the power to help others and the community with spiritual knowledge and understanding so as to lead others to ever greater levels of knowledge and power and wisdom towards the Magnum Opus?
Do I have a soul advanced enough to be High Priest?
Do I have a balance between spiritual and material so that I am able to handle the responsibilities of this job for the community and the Gods and keep myself in between so that I have the rock-solid stability this requires?

I am very happy that there are Satan's Guardians of Joy, we are all growing into a beautiful concert of advanced souls evolving towards Godhood, I feel it clearly, I have never admired a person so much as you and High Priestess Maxine, you are legends in my heart.

I understand the anger you feel towards certain former High Priests, I want to be an elite Spiritual Satanist who works with meditation to advance spiritually to advance towards the Magnum Opus and before that towards the accession of the Serpent of Satan and fight like a true warrior spiritual to protect my spiritual family and for the Gods.

You do not have to be "perfect" to be a High Priest or something, but one will have to be at least somewhere, and at least has to be of a decided character. There are levels here. In old temples, there were hierarchies among the Priesthood too, and this worked wonderfully to accelerate the growth of all, including the priests.

Thank you for the kind words here.

Well, yes, I would not refer to me as "angry" per se, more like disappointed and saddened, because for years now I have been seeing this as a form of abandonment of both the people of the community.

Of course, every HP has put at least some brick on the JoS. HP Micama has done wonderful work, many others too.

Yet, I cannot take it easy to look at an abandonment, which has extended for years, and I cannot keep people in a sense of a public title no longer supported because of abandonment, especially in the case where so many others are here doing what a HP "should do" for years.

That feels like injustice to everyone literally without exception, it's wrong to procure the injustice without a form of reform, I cannot take any-more, and this is why reform is necessary here.

Only in two occasions there has been real and very substantial reasons that were beyond control and cannot be justified, HP Micama was this case, and HPS Maxine recently.

By the way, you have been granted open unmoderated posting privileges, so you can post faster on all the main boards. That's to make your good intentions faster manifest. Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SleepingWolf said:
Ramses said:

*puts very serious left brain glasses on, opens animal encyclopedia*

Frogs are smelly, Turtles even more, Lions can bite you, a whale upsets the sea, Koala has soft brain, panda is enslaved and under extinction, the Mammoth is ugly, horses do dirty stables, a Raven might crap some passerby on the head, or a Kangaroo can punch you like Mike Tyson.

Now more seriously, that is a metaphor.

And imagine, even this species with all of this, still carries its own, yet humans will give you the stupidest excuses. A Koala would not even invent these excuses for its kids even with a borderline soft brain and all the cons that are attributed to it.

No brain species do things smarter than humans.

It also does not need a giant brain to carry its species or a baby without excuses. As for humans... :lol:

Elas Qilar said:
SleepingWolf said:

Sorry the intent wasn't really picking apart the metaphor, just wanted to join the fun of picking apart Koalas, and sarcastic toward the one who pointed it out in the first place. I had the thought the first time reading that, but didn't say anything when I knew it was just a metaphor, until I saw someone else say it.

I thought it was harmless ribbing, wasn't trying to disrespect.

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
And then that person who thought she was married to a god said that she left the forums for lack of time but she had it to waste hours reading books and novels, playing videogames or going out all night on Saturday to a disco to drink alcohol.

Look, love and respect and all, and friendship, but that shit is bollocks. I cannot see these situations solely as a friend, as the lives and mental health of others depend on these statements.

I go out occasionally too, we too have a life, yes, sure. I drink a beer and so on. One's life won't lack the necessary recreational elements, whatever these might be for a human being. We exist like human beings too, I don't spend existence in a cave.

But this type of lifestyle to the extremes coupled with ignorance does not yield any serious result.

When I asked certain people to appear at least once a week on the forums, I was told "Yes, Yes". Then, I will boot if one does not want to do this. This is the family.

A person who does not show up to feed the children is not a mother.

Fucking Period.
Question, is Shannon still a HPS? She really fits in the "never posts" category.
:eek: :lol: :lol:

Elas Qilar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Elas Qilar said:

Oh no, do not take me wrong. This is a an excellent post, despite the rant (maybe it is justified, as I haven't witnessed what you have...). I guess we are just being picky with each other over frivolous stuff. But changing the subject, the only think that bugs me is that you have answered a question of mine and I cannot find it anywhere. It was about especific procedures to become a high priest. Are you saving the answer for a later post?

I just wanted to share Koala facts... :cry:

I know for sure, that honesty is vital for an SS. No need to lie to oneself. When an SS is not contributing , they'll know. "such" would never dare say anything about the clergy (except for gratitude) cos they know they aren't measuring up to the basics and that would be the first point of call.
I felt the hardness in this sermon and I know it was necessary.

HAIL SATAN ♾️!

After all the bloodshed and the destruction of Pagan temples and clergy, the responsibility and risks that a cleric of Satan takes are heavily underestimated.

One does not have to be a high priest for me to listen to them, in fact the higher one is in spiritual status/experience the more skepticism I have. I have taken incredible advice from many different people here of all walks of life.
If you have the substance to what you say, and the charisma to say it with your chest, you can be your own influential person.

@HP. Hoodedcobra666 for me it is a great honor to be here and I have all the intention to make significant progress in this community.

If granted permission I will try to post some contents from the archive of the JoS you provided to us for new members to easily find the sermons of yours and Maxine's.

I just woke up today very early in the morning and I can day that the rituals and the meditations you provide to me are a bless, a spiritual bless. I feel more energized and smart in the morning and I am glad that every second I breathe, somehow, more knowledge engulfs my brain everyday and I see the reality of the vicious programs of xianity.

I really find it very saddening for me that there are still some people in the forums, new ones, that are influenced by heavy drugs when talking about spirituality and I find everything that is here so useful instead of the antithesic programs that are on the RHP.

For me is a fulfillment that everyone in this world is slowly but surely waking up from xianity and coming to the JoS to see the useful programs that you have here.

For example, I did the FRTR, the Aura Cleaning and the ritual of banishing the Jewish thoughtful jewhova and I feel like I am rebounded, life after life.

But... I feel like my messages don't get that fast to people who really need to see them in an urgent manner, such as people who overdose on drugs and need serious help or people that need answers regarding some stringent questions.

What is it possible that I can do to make my messages go faster to the people?

And, if I want to become HP, do I need to do some telepathic tests to communicate with you?

Or, do I need to do some higher meditations or something?

I would be really honored if the role of HP or at least some posts of mines would receive a moderation free degree, if I call it correctly!

I feel like there are a lot of individuals who need help in this world bur the fact that messages do mot get that fast to them, it saddens me a lot as my intentions are slowed down a lot because of this.

But, anyways it remains to your attitude if you want to give me this degree, and I do not beg for it at all, it is your choice after all, but again, it would be a great honor if you would do that, so I can help more individuals in serious need for help.

Hail Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I support this and I do believe for far too long we had clowns in our high positions.

It's funny how intuition works. Whenever they posted something I just wouldn't read it. Knowing intuitively and from experience that I won't gain anything substantial. Just a couple trash laughs from their "talez".

Since we are an online platform setting rules, ethics, and fundamentals is a bit tricky but it's essential.

I came here when I was very young. I have matured much since then. Looking back there is too much trash and clown-tier pollution on our communities that shouldn't be tolerated anymore and I like that you see this HP.

People need to grow up and actually work hard on this path.

I think there also should be a part provided for mental health development and pitfalls.

Also, I want to thank you HP for everything. Your kindness and support are seriously appreciated.

I think the future is very bright for SS. So utilize this golden opportunity as soon as you can brothers and sisters.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Only in two occasions there has been real and very substantial reasons that were beyond control and cannot be justified, HP Micama was this case, and HPS Maxine recently.

Because, as far as I know, they never left. I know about HP Micama from the not very trustworthy source yet for what I know anyway he never consciously left or gave his consent to leaving. While HPs Maxine never left at all and will never ever leave. She is now here more than whenever and to speak about her in "leave" terms is the same as to say "Gods left us" just because we lack third eye to see how close they are. Actually what happened to him and HPs Maxine was exact 2 things physical and unavoidable by Natural Law, of how SS can end their way: either on the shield, or with one. You yourself will have to follow one of these ways (the second one) with time and I will not be saying that "you left". I will be saying that you are here more than whenever and if anyone spread such disinfo they will trespass the third rule of the forum.
https://ancient-forums.com/ucp.php?mode=register&sid=514002419b616e1e4545288ec380ce8e

You also have to understand that those, who love you, will follow you on your fire, be it burial one or that of higher realm, to be with you anywhere so if you wish them good you have to choose the second.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Too tired to care said:

Hail
Satan

Not really, but the way of explaining things has to be clear, to avoid future misunderstandings.

The original question was very important and I had to answer it, because without this clearing out, then things will remain unknown.
Oh ok. Its the way you spoke had me thinking that way

Light of SATAN said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
squaremcs said:
I would like that the gods are more active and that JoS becomes more and more spiritual and physical and we bring more VIP people to our side, this I don't know how but we should reach out and find those special individuals who can do good work for our side. I think that the gods can help us here and to appoint more people into HP status

I want dinner with HPS Maxine. I will make it romantic and i want to go scuba diving with you.
Do you wnat to go with me to Egypt next year?

The theme of my post was not intending to become a troll meme. I merely wish that JoS advances and we become more global.

Soul Wings said:
One does not have to be a high priest for me to listen to them, in fact the higher one is in spiritual status/experience the more skepticism I have.

Lol, does this apply here?
Cos u r bullshitting urself...our HP gives absolute truth.

Manofsatan said:
I don't really feel like justifying anything that I say to you personally. But I will expand on my original post for anyone else interested.

I don't think people realise how cult-like this kind of thinking can sound or be. I am exactly the same with Maxine as well. I read what HPC has to say, but I still remain skeptical and there are times where I fully disagree. Does that mean he does or does not tell the truth? Does it mean he speaks on behalf of the Gods? Is their opinion valid or not? Decide for yourself. There are times where I directly question Satan too. This is the gift of Satanism - critical thinking, learning, growing and independent thought.

On the contrary - and there is evidence of this in Freemason handbooks - Jews are the ones who discourage thinking for yourself even amongst their own ranks.

Manofsatan said:
Soul Wings said:
One does not have to be a high priest for me to listen to them, in fact the higher one is in spiritual status/experience the more skepticism I have.

With all due respect though to current HP's and previous one's;
I'm personally a bit sceptical to crystal meth and energy drinks. Screw the drugs and get high on hugs :D and RTR's.

mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I support this and I do believe for far too long we had clowns in our high positions.

It's funny how intuition works. Whenever they posted something I just wouldn't read it. Knowing intuitively and from experience that I won't gain anything substantial. Just a couple trash laughs from their "talez".

Since we are an online platform setting rules, ethics, and fundamentals is a bit tricky but it's essential.

I came here when I was very young. I have matured much since then. Looking back there is too much trash and clown-tier pollution on our communities that shouldn't be tolerated anymore and I like that you see this HP.

People need to grow up and actually work hard on this path.

I think there also should be a part provided for mental health development and pitfalls.

Also, I want to thank you HP for everything. Your kindness and support are seriously appreciated.

I think the future is very bright for SS. So utilize this golden opportunity as soon as you can brothers and sisters.

Thank you, what you write is appreciated. We will create all of this together with the community.

The current JoS Guardians are actually on the level they should be, until now, everything is as it should. That should be compared to people before.

Undoubtedly, all the people had potential and did work. Yet at the same time, it's important to be on the level needed.

Soul Wings said:
Manofsatan said:
I don't really feel like justifying anything that I say to you personally. But I will expand on my original post for anyone else interested.

I don't think people realise how cult-like this kind of thinking can sound or be. I am exactly the same with Maxine as well. I read what HPC has to say, but I still remain skeptical and there are times where I fully disagree. Does that mean he does or does not tell the truth? Does it mean he speaks on behalf of the Gods? Is their opinion valid or not? Decide for yourself. There are times where I directly question Satan too. This is the gift of Satanism - critical thinking, learning, growing and independent thought.

On the contrary - and there is evidence of this in Freemason handbooks - Jews are the ones who discourage thinking for yourself even amongst their own ranks.

You aren't doing anything bad by this approach. This is also the approach that leads to true and lasting trust and understanding.

Everyone understands what one is willing to understand or what one can understand. That's why in Satanism there is both "free thought" yet at the same time a sense of general respect and understanding of intentions has to exist, and listening, but also military style of order.

Alternatively statements like "Free thought" are generally excuses for toxicity, not for growth. This is why the enemy strongly disallows this, because after a point it can turn to a game where there are ill intents involved, not intents of learning. Our side obviously treats the matter differently.

If the Gods allow questions and so on, then there is no reason why anyone should not.

If there are any specific points where questions are needed, I am available either privately or openly to answer and address.

Further, I always have proof if needed about anything. For example, one might not understand why I wrote this post, or why this might have been seemingly "Severe", but I am ready to explain details if needed.

To not derail the thread, Father Satan is also present etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Upon reflection, It is interesting how many similarities yourself, Maxine, some other users and Satan seem to have for me. I feel as though, not once have I been expected to believe things blindly - I have always come across information and sources, logic or reason that correlates with what I know and slowly reinforces my faith piece by piece. For everything illogical (magical, spiritual) there is logic there (science, documented historical evidence).

I am glad we agree on free thought, as I remember reading your recent post on this very subject. I try to respectfully disagree [if I openly do, which in most cases I do not bother as arguing can physically tire me], not once have I felt like I have to argue with you over something thus far. Again on the contrary - I am grateful for the guidance, from yourself and every single person here who has helped shape who I am today.

Soul Wings said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Upon reflection, It is interesting how many similarities yourself, Maxine, some other users and Satan seem to have for me. I feel as though, not once have I been expected to believe things blindly - I have always come across information and sources, logic or reason that correlates with what I know and slowly reinforces my faith piece by piece. For everything illogical (magical, spiritual) there is logic there (science, documented historical evidence).

I am glad we agree on free thought, as I remember reading your recent post on this very subject. I try to respectfully disagree [if I openly do, which in most cases I do not bother as arguing can physically tire me], not once have I felt like I have to argue with you over something thus far. Again on the contrary - I am grateful for the guidance, from yourself and every single person here who has helped shape who I am today.

For me, total faith has arrived after questioning and engaging, personal experience, and extensive advancement of knowledge. However, I believe in Father totally. I dedicated in an almost instant, because I knew everything stated here was correct. Yet this in itself only led to the path of learning.

Blindness and blindly believing is not really "faithful" is more based on ignorance. The more ignorance gives way, the more one can be truly faithful. And total faith and trust arrives from this ongoing process.

Enemy religions preach "blindly" believing, because there is nothing to believe in, let alone anything that can be proven etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back