Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Thanks to Magenta8 who made this video. It's a walk through for the Final RTR. Highly recommended...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCZJ4OdU4ms

theserpentrises666 said:
:roll:
Artanis said:
theserpentrises666 said:
Okay I have a quick question if I'm inexperienced can I still do this? I'm a novice but I want to do this to help and also remove any curses on my soul...

Yes you can. Dont worry about it.
I did it but the words were fairly small on screen it got difficult to read about half way through I had to pause and relisten to the mp3. All in all I tried my best and I actually felt strong energy throughout haven't had that in a while.

Need contacts? Try a sun square to fix your eyesight (this Sunday is a good day) or just zoom in...

Tomorrow a partial lunar eclipse will take place!Is something will it be a special day for the ritual so we spam it hard!

What about some of the Greek RTRs, like the Demonic Authority one? Will reversing the hebrew letters destroy ALL jewish writings even in Greek, or will we need to do another RTR eventually to reverse those?

Originally the bible was written in Hebrew and Aramaic, not Greek. This is all included in the Final RTR. The enemy makes a big deal out of how fictional jesus spoke Hebrew and Aramaic for this reason.

HP Mageson666 said:
Originally the bible was written in Hebrew and Aramaic, not Greek. This is all included in the Final RTR. The enemy makes a big deal out of how fictional jesus spoke Hebrew and Aramaic for this reason.
Interesting! My xtian parents had taught me that the new testament was written in Greek. According to Google, that's the "mainstream" belief, but some people suspect that it was actually Aramaic. I wonder what advantage it gives the jews to lie about the original language?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Interesting! My xtian parents had taught me that the new testament was written in Greek. According to Google, that's the "mainstream" belief, but some people suspect that it was actually Aramaic. I wonder what advantage it gives the jews to lie about the original language?
Probably it's to support their false narrative which is that of the bible, that the so called new testament was spread organically by xtians and fictional adepts of the fictional jewsus in the first century CE through Asia Minor and Greece (Asia Minor was greek as well). This is the whole false historical accounts jews created in the "new testament" after the "4 gospels" part all the rest is about the teachings of jewsus spreading organically and quickly through Greece. Plus saying it was originally in greek helps them reinforce the subconscious programming that it's for gentile and good for gentiles. Because if they said "there goyim we just made up this story about a jewish rabbi among ourselves putting all sorts of suicidal crap and lie sin it and we translated it for your use now soyou can praise our rabbi and be good goyim".. that may not work very welll. But when they say it was in greek and for gentiles (such as they pretend jews "reject" their own creation and are opposed to it and only gentiles are "worthy" of this crap) then gentiles have this mental association greek = gentile and good (because of greek ancient culture) so it sounds more acceptable for misguided goyim to take an interest in this jewish poison.
But actually it wouldn't make sense logically even if rabbi jewsus existed ..so he was supposedly teaching his fictional group of jew reprobates only orally and in hebrew or aramaic then they somehow had google translate or something translating in real time in greek so that it was originally written in greek directly while the filthy nazarene didn't ever spoke greek. Makes perfect sense... The greek "new testament" must come from the council of Nicea 325 CE where the jews (ahhem I mean "church fathers") and the traitor insane emperor constantine created their weapon of mass destruction of gentile civilizations.

"The "original Greek text was not written until around the mid-Fourth Century and was a revised edition of writings compiled decades earlier in Aramaic and Hebrew. "

This is why the oldest texts of the gospels recently found in Turkey are all in Aramaic. Aramaic was the main language of the eastern regions. Greek version was later from Hebrew and Aramaic as it was the educated classes language of the Empire. They left the statements of the fictional jesus on the cross in Aramaic and didn't translate it into Greek for occult purposes. Its been well known the Bible was originally in Aramaic and Hebrew by Bible scholars originally.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

theserpentrises666 said:
Do we keep doing it after the 9 days?
The final Rtr is to be done everyday, multiple times a day if you can.

HauptSturm said:
Thanks to Magenta8 who made this video. It's a walk through for the Final RTR. Highly recommended...

It was an excellent video and channel but I see now that the enemy shoad it. Sorry for the loss of your great work and channel Magenta8.

Personal Growth said:
HauptSturm said:

It was an excellent video and channel but I see now that the enemy shoad it. Sorry for the loss of your great work and channel Magenta8.
I really want to know what kind of motivation they had to shut it down, Hate of (Jew) speech? :evil:

luis said:
I really want to know what kind of motivation they had to shut it down, Hate of (Jew) speech? :evil:
That video was too good for us and too bad for THEM. I probably shouldn't have posted it here but it was too good of a video and our people needed to see it. Sorry Magenta8. :( I have the video saved and will reupload it soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back