Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Global Situation: The RTR Question?

Henu the Great said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
At prinsjesdag (third tuesday of september) when the troonrede is read by the king (plans for the next year), the people were shouting "BOO" .. and they had to be transported with way more guards than ever before.

Even prinses amalia who they wanted to write an article about just cycling to school was brought with a security van instead because of death threaths to her.
I think they said it was some kind of muslim or whatever doing these threaths ...
The king is just a powerless public figure. He holds a title but he doesn't govern.
Everything is upside down. We see so-called rulers hiding behind armor and troves of guards (or streets being cleared of civilians altogether...) instead of being elevated by people in public. Hitler was popular among people - He did not need armored glass and elaborate security plans for public attendance like, for example, Pope needs and has been needing.

In this sick world even if you are loved by most you still need guards. Because of terrorists.

blueFlame666 said:
pealbow said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Why don't you provide RTR schedule?
Yom Kippur(October 5, 2022), an important Jewish festival, is over!

Why don't you announce that you are doing RTR?
Answer the reason.

LoL all da crazy are here :lol:
Even me I know that first we let them do their shits as the Yom shitppur and after we enter to destroy the energy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you know what time Yom Kippur ends?
It's sunset on October 5.

Due to the time difference, the RTR schedule can start on the 5th.

Why was the schedule posted around 12:00 UTC on the 6th?
Don't you think it is too late?

Moreover, RTR came out two hours after I posted that point.
The schedule was posted while I was waiting for a day for my post to be reflected in this thread.
What is this all about?

Don't label me silly, will you?

Dark Lawyer said:
Thank you for the encouragement!
You're welcome.
The weakening of the forint and the rising cost of goods will not stop. The only realistic way to do this (because there are two unrealistic ones) would be for the state to pay back some of its debt. This means that it buys back a certain amount of government bonds and does not issue new bonds to replace the bonds it buys back. The state cannot do this because it would then not be able to pay public employees.
I appreciate you for posting this and similar information,you really great Hungarian SS brother.

pealbow said:
blueFlame666 said:
pealbow said:

Answer the reason.

Even me I know that first we let them do their shits as the Yom shitppur and after we enter to destroy the energy

Moreover, RTR came out two hours after I posted that point.
The schedule was posted while I was waiting for a day for my post to be reflected in this thread.
What is this all about?

Don't label me silly, will you?

it is certain that Hooded Cobra666 knows better than the whole planet when a rtr should be done.

for sure, your post regarding the time announced was irrelevant and had no influence.

but I will say that in general the rituals are announced at the last minute. He thinks that everyone knows about them (i dont) or he doesn't address to new people.

pealbow said:

The RTR schedules mostly start on favourable astrological dates. I don't think an RTR schedule will ever be done only for the mere reason that there was an important jewish holiday before it. Strong planetary placemenets will amplify the powers of the RTRs during these favourable dates. They would be a lot less powerful if there are no planetary placements to support them. This is the reality irrespective of how powerful we would be together, our existence depends a lot on the energies of other planets and we must be very sensible with the moments when we choose to do something as important as several RTRs done in the same time. In the same idea even in your personal life you would start a working on a favourable planetary date that fits the goal of the working, wouldn't you? The same applies to the RTR schedules

Other question is, when the jews raise energy in astral from Yom Kippur, how long does it take it to manifest? If we start a schedule even a week or more later and their energy still hasn't manifested yet then we can still counter and destroy it, therefore nullifying their holiday. Probably in this particular case, the RTR schedule came so quick after yom kippur because yom kippur probably also took place during important planetary dates.

pealbow said:
blueFlame666 said:
pealbow said:

Answer the reason.

If anyone knows then that would have to be me, for reasons we do what we do. But there are more things we know besides the public dates which are given for their "Rituals".

Please refer on other topics where this has been explained. Not all times are the same and fixed dates do not always matter. The attacks and many other things do not happen merely because of the Jewish calendar but an array of other things. Others have explained too.

The Alchemist7 said:
pealbow said:

... Probably in this particular case, the RTR schedule came so quick after yom kippur because yom kippur probably also took place during important planetary dates.

Correct, and it cannot always be on the dates the jews follow. They follow a fixed date system, which oftentimes is based nowhere astrologically. But at other dates we have to do at the same date, or before it, or shortly after it and so on.

blueFlame666 said:
pealbow said:
blueFlame666 said:

but I will say that in general the rituals are announced at the last minute. He thinks that everyone knows about them (i dont) or he doesn't address to new people.

There are a great many parameters in any decision. Part of this is astrological, observational, involves the Gods and other factors.

Revealing more of this reasoning would further reveal elaborate tactics and methods which are currently nowhere, and wars are fought on private information and higher knowledge, and not just by straight up force and measures.

This time, they had 3 consecutive holidays, and they therefore took it too far.

A lot of things are nothing of what they seem on either side. It's the normal state of affairs. This is war.

I was watching political podcasts today, podcasts which never mention the jews, are talking about the corporations as cabals, or the occultism behind black rock etc. more and more people are getting closer to waking up to the truth. soon the veil will be completely removed and the only option will be to see the truth. stay strong and keep fighting the more we do RTR's the faster our energy will take place.

SATchives said:
I was watching political podcasts today, podcasts which never mention the jews, are talking about the corporations as cabals, or the occultism behind black rock etc. more and more people are getting closer to waking up to the truth. soon the veil will be completely removed and the only option will be to see the truth. stay strong and keep fighting the more we do RTR's the faster our energy will take place.
People are pointing closer and closer to the jew. Today it's Black Rock. Tomorrow it will be Larry Fink, the jewish CEO. Today it's globalists. Tomorrow it will be zionists.

The jewtrix is falling apart.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=393345 time=1665549168 user_id=19170]
SATchives said:
People are pointing closer and closer to the jew. Today it's Black Rock. Tomorrow it will be Larry Fink, the jewish CEO. Today it's globalists. Tomorrow it will be zionists.

The jewtrix is falling apart.
People are already naming the Jew and Zionists, but they are missing a lot of pieces, thinking that Putin is savior, China is number one and evil Anglo Saxons have to perish or something else of the sort. It really depends where you happen to be because different areas pull in different folks. But yeah we are getting there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back