Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Does A Demon Teach You?

Satansfavkitten said:
I need serious help from satan and Idk who to ask him for that
He knows that I’m completely loyal to him and love him..I really need his support

Try a formal ritual:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

You'll need to be specific on what you need help with.
You can skip the props if you have good visualization skill.

Good day everyone! Please, reccommend some daily meditations to the Demons in order to developing intellectual abilities for knowledge in the free sciences (for giving the necessary talents for these goals).

I wish to share a testimony on Lord Bifrons' help.

This is incredible how the God whom I asked for help in some learning makes circumstances where I actually learn it instead of free passing some point without effort to learn, since they are interested that human actually learned the subject, though never too hard, they forever answer all questions and help with all difficulties when need. You only need to ask and concentrate on them to receive help - you just find the way to solution.

StyleCoin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
JoS Cyber Security said:
For example, if somebody wants to learn medicine from a Demon how does teaching looks like? Is a Demon standing at you and teaches you like at school or He blesses you with a knowledge of medicine?

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

That is, with the help of a demon, we will become proficient in a certain area with only 3 to 5 years of study, while a normal person would take 15 to 20 years to become proficient in a certain area?

Looking back at my progress in Yoga and Magic in two years with the help of Satan and my Guardian, I feel that I have been practicing for over 20 years. I have become more advanced than people who have been training for decades.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back