Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Highly Recommended...

luis said:
Shanisvara666 said:
Braun666 said:
Logically 40 Days is more powerful. But I'm assuming 9 days is a shortcut and would have to be PERFECTLY timed with the moon when it's half full(waning or waxing depending on the working of course) for optimum results.

Amazing ! Great Thanks to Maxine for sharing this rare knowledge with us !
But i think this time she mean that because this Rtr is already powerfuly removing curses from is by doing the cleaning part and affirmation after the Rtr for 9 days this time is enough.

For other working 40 days is good unless you are powerful enough to pull off a working for 9 days :lol: wich depends on the type of working, on how much energy they need and of course on how powerful you are, i did some working for less days when i needed something quicker but i riser A LOT of energy to pull them off because those type of working needed it.

Agreed. I believe if one was to choose the 9 day working the timing would have to be perfect without fail for each day. Meaning hour of the planet ruling the working for each day. And it would be mandatory to start on a day of the planet in question with the moon in the right sign for the working. All in all this would work in your favor then maybe doing a multiple things such as 3 different things harmonious to the working would make it manifest of course depending on your progress and level of spiritual power. These three things could range from 1. 108(216 would be better in this case) mantra of power with 8 affirmations attract something and 9 affirmations to repel and end something or tool become free in some way, 2. 108 affirmations and 3. Energy work and visualization and in between that void as to not disrupt the energies you've applied. You could also substitute 3. for 1. And etc. This is just a general guide. To whoever reading it feel free to personalize this, and change aspects of to your working.

I get this feeling too, it’s usually temporary and I’ve had this same feeling from working on the crown chakra. Doing mantras on the crown caused me to get a stuffy nose but not in the way that the channels were closing, but like a release of water. This could be junk coming off an upper chakra or symptom of its activity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back