Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Solving The Enemy Problem - RTR Schedule 5th of August to 9th of August [Concluded]

BabySatan said:
Hi guys,

Would doing rtr during void of course moon be ineffective?

Regards,
BabySatan

it's effective, because the ritual started long time ago and it keeps going, the only important thing is not to started in a void of moon, as is a collective ritual, you don't have to worry when to start more than starting the day that is programmed to

for personal rituals or works it is important not to start in a void of moon

Hail Satan!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know the RTRs work but, what are we supposed to do about the Jewish plague besides do all of these destructive rituals? It's getting a little rampant on social media in regards to "GOP THIS GOP THAT" they're making the right wing look like idiots, especially anti semites. Do we have to go the Thule Society way, if you know what I mean?

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:

Just a late heads up but the two back ups (idk about the tor ones) weren't working either last night. Luckily I have some RTRs screenshoted and they include these so I went off of those these past few days.

The backups seem to be working now, fortunately. Goes to show how freaked out the enemy currently is. They are doing these things while also in America they are going off the rails politically and while they are bombing Palestinians again. Like a desperate rat who is cornered is what they're acting like.

We must keep up the pressure. This goes for anyone reading this and not just at you brother.

BehemothWarrior666 said:
HP Hooded Cobra 666
is it true that you had sex with a Jewish girl? Please tell me something about this as I lied about my age and I am mature enough to understand what are you telling me!!! I even lied about my parents' situation!!! Tell me now what is it and if you are half jewish!!!
So what if he did? Lots of us have done stupid actions before becoming SS.

Having sex with a jew cannot change a person's fundamental soul. A Gentile is a Gentile, and a jew is a jew. If one does such a disgusting act, one will have to do a lot of soul cleaning and detaching rituals, but no, one does not become "half jewish" or any such ridiculous thing. (Although the act may end up creating a baby who is half jewish.) And that's just jewish, since any percent - half, quarter, sixteenth - makes one jewish.

Now, just SUPPOSE that HP Cobra is jewish. What then? First of all, he would not be under Satan's protection. Second of all, for keeping the JoS up and running and creating all these new rituals, he is the jews' #1 enemy, and they would blow him away. Remember how many times people have tried to kill HPS Maxine, and Satan has always protected her. The only way HP Cobra could be a jew, and still be alive, is if the JoS is NOT actually attacking jewish goals. It would have to be some kind of controlled opposition.

Now take a look at the rituals we're doing, like the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR, which HP Cobra made. We're literally raising energy and programing it to make this true: "All jewish plans of world conquest have failed, and the jews have been defeated completely and permanently." And if you read the other affirmations and rituals, you'll see that we're actively attacking the very core of all jewish goals. What rituals could we POSSIBLY be doing that's more spiritually destructive to the jews?

Additionally, there are the new Demon Rituals, which are empowering specific Demons' ability to act here on Earth, to punch through the enemy veil around the planet. The jews in their own writings have identified these Demons by name, our Gods, as their mortal enemy. And we're empowering them. Does this sound like controlled opposition, like Church of Satan where they believe Satan is just a concept? No.

Therefore the JoS is legit, and HP Cobra is not a jew. :)

hailourtruegod said:
" post_id=380021 time=1659999932 user_id=346]

Just a late heads up but the two back ups (idk about the tor ones) weren't working either last night. Luckily I have some RTRs screenshoted and they include these so I went off of those these past few days.

The backups seem to be working now, fortunately. Goes to show how freaked out the enemy currently is. They are doing these things while also in America they are going off the rails politically and while they are bombing Palestinians again. Like a desperate rat who is cornered is what they're acting like.

We must keep up the pressure. This goes for anyone reading this and not just at you brother.
Yes. They're even able to DDoS the whole Tor network for short periods, even though they can't track down the individual site.

Good that you have screenshots saved. Remember that you can also use the browser's "Save Page As" option on the Paintable Final RTR webpages, and open the .html file offline, and the paint feature will still work. :cool:

BehemothWarrior666 said:
HP Hooded Cobra 666
is it true that you had sex with a Jewish girl? Please tell me something about this as I lied about my age and I am mature enough to understand what are you telling me!!! I even lied about my parents' situation!!! Tell me now what is it and if you are half jewish!!!

lately there has been a lot of Jews here... will someone really believe this shit? I can just facepalm after reading this

BehemothWarrior666 said:
HP Hooded Cobra 666

It is not true, but a priest had sex with your jewish mother and you were born!!! Now you know the truth!!!

BehemothWarrior666 said:
HP Hooded Cobra 666

Unfortunately the rotting carcass of your jewish people is of zero interest. They are too ugly. In particular also, since the moment I was born, I was very much protected from the works of the enemy, and the lowlife excrement females of your race, but also any other hurdle you might have tried to throw on any person on the road to enlightenment.

I know it's depressing for kikes like you to hear this but it's great to watch you grovel in desperation. It's even sadder that I am too spiritually aware on top of this.

Unfortunately for you, I have never done drugs, anything of the sort that you claim, or anything that you impress on my people and all Gentiles all the time. Just keep writing nonsense and perpetuating nonsense online.

You have completely failed, your spells and your world has failed, and you can now grovel in your misery as you will fail with even more people as time goes.

BehemothWarrior666 said:
Generally speaking, why would a jew fight so vehemently againt the bigger jewish establishment and their plans? A "controlled opposition" wouldn't attack the jewish soul to the roots. Joy of Satan is the only organization/place/religion on the planet that exposes the jews on all layers of existence, from material to spiritual, and on all areas of activity. Only gentiles who are spiritually mature would do this by nature, not any jew. Look for example at the controlled opposition jew brother Nathanel, does he look like he wants to distroy the jewish establishment and replace it with ancient gentile values? Can he really compare to JoS?

Then this doesn't apply to HP Cobra but to anybody in general, our identities have no connection with these accounts. If someone claims that HP Cobra or anyone else had sex with a jewish girl or did drugs or whatever nocive activity, is nothing but baseless claims only meant to slander and denigrate, because no one can have any clues about who we are and what we do in real life. Claiming this and that about a JoS member without knowing anything about the real person behind the JoS account is by default baseless slander, it doesn't have any value whatsoever, except for those who purposefully want to cause harm to JoS, who would invent any lie and deception out of this air to justify their baseless accusations. We have seen this so many times happening with HPS Maxine and of course who is next in line if not HP Cobra who holds the entire network prospere and growing.

This is nothing but the very same invented slander and deception based on lies created against Satan and the Gods for centuries, but this time on a micro-scale and directed to those who represent the Word of the Gods on Earth, nothing new under the sun. These lies logically fail by default. BehemothWarrior6 I don't know if you are truly jewish or just a confused gentile. If the former is the case then your attempts are pathetic and useless, but if the second is the case then you have to think more for yourself instead of believing whatever bullshit invented by enemies of JoS, and enemies is even a big word that implies direct confrontation being carried out against us, while the people who come with these fallacious lies are just failed losers who either have nothing better to do with their time, either get some shekels directly or indirectly from the real enemies, the top level of the jewish race, which is spiritually aware of what is going on in the world.

I only wrote this for other newer people to understand why any "accusation" against the real people behind these accounts fail and are invalid by default, and also the reason why this slander occurs.

" post_id=380752 time=1660340138 user_id=346]
hailourtruegod said:

The backups seem to be working now, fortunately.
Yes. They're even able to DDoS the whole Tor network for short periods, even though they can't track down the individual site.

Good that you have screenshots saved. Remember that you can also use the browser's "Save Page As" option on the Paintable Final RTR webpages, and open the .html file offline, and the paint feature will still work. :cool:

If anyone wants an offline backup file of the RTRs and Rituals, you can download it from here:
https://mega.nz/folder/4EQHhYaY#9NfHa2qJO0fTuYJNmnQQ6g

It is update with all RTRs and Rituals and also included the MP3 of each RTR. Also the offline paintable RTRs work with no issues, and they won't be taken down since they are offline already.

David666cr said:
How can iniciate in joy of Satan, I have been in many groups of Satanism of WhatsApp, and they talking about iniciation.
With due respect, if that is your actual self in your profile avatar, I suggest you change your picture.
Not only can the enemy target you physically, but enemy mages can do much damage with only a picture of you. Black magick is very real and you're putting yourself in real danger if that is your picture there.
Pertaining to your question, you should study and read the Joy of Satan in whichever language you prefer. https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

David666cr said:
How can iniciate in joy of Satan, I have been in many groups of Satanism of WhatsApp, and they talking about iniciation.

here you go;
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=76362

remove your profile pic.

SagittarianMage said:
David666cr said:
With due respect, if that is your actual self in your profile avatar, I suggest you change your picture.
Not only can the enemy target you physically, but enemy mages can do much damage with only a picture of you. Black magick is very real and you're putting yourself in real danger if that is your picture there.
Pertaining to your question, you should study and read the Joy of Satan in whichever language you prefer. https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

he really needs to clear the enemy dross. read his energies.

robb said:
David666cr said:

here you go;
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=76362

remove your profile pic.

SagittarianMage said:
David666cr said:

he really needs to clear the enemy dross. read his energies.
Yes, he is muddled. Hopefully no ill energy has been added by a lurking jew or enemy thoughtforms from posting his face like that.

Shadowcat said:
Osiris Silvio said:
Beautiful. Perfectly coincides with the Jewish "Valentine" when pissrael dropped an SADM bomb on Beirut port in 2019. The city and country are still suffering as a result. Let's rebound their negative karma tenfold on them.

Moreover, the jews by themselves could not have succeeded in bringing down the world to their rotten level. Their extraterrestrials were with them all the time, they call them angels and "God"/JHVH. They are these extraterrestrials that destroyed the ancient world; the jews are too insignificant to have been able to create such damagE on their own.

Dad was telling me about his time in the army there a few days ago, he was born in Beruit. Kikes would come to the border of Lebanon and Palestinians would also go fuck up Israeli solders during downtime :lol: There was this one time an israeli captain came to the Lebanese border after someone started something, and he did some shit and then someone from my dad's crew ganked him * :lol: :lol: :lol:

The kikes reeed ofcourse and then there was this air raid for days apparently.

Wanna help me hold their feet? We can do it like back in the day and swamp these rats :twisted:
6odhjx.jpg

I would gladly help you with that Shadowcat 😂

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back