Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Truth About Black Intelligence Revealed”

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Yes cowboy whites are albino cavemen dumbasses while the American copper race are 8000 IQ superhuman geniuses that for some reason can’t make it past elementary school or get a job.

I like that lets be real here man we was the first here 💯

Oh no fuck all this shit for one yall truly is pissing me off with black and white this ok. Now imma be real white people where I am at has no soul I’m being honest no conscious once so ever. Now why did the white people do the serial killing towards people and kill they babies and so on. Now I’m in the middle but ima tell y’all this I am not from Africa. I am a Blackfoot Indian I’m no where Africa in my blood no not ever. So by y’all saying black people from African is a lie. Nobody knows the truth no telling who tricking us it could be Satan and the gods this whole time. Could be the people on this formue. Why we have to get our post approval first meaning somebody will say the truth and get banned am I right? I’m not a racist this and that but I’m going by my knowledge of my soul. My people was here first besides Satan who truly created my race that’s all I’m concern about. To be honest cause it’s more to this then just Satan and the daemons. Nobody discuses Lilith at all hmm why not? I’m just really want to truth of course they will have white people say they here first this and that. But why are the blacks here our people have the damn 6 electrons 6 protons and 6 neutrons we are carbon let’s be real so what the fuck we are called evil? Oh more why our people are hated so much if y’all above us? Wait why they want our people lock up if y’all above us?

YALL WENT TO DAMN FAR WITH THIS TOO DAMN FAR I REFUES TO BELIEVE WHAT YALL SAY. NOW I AM A SATANIST THAT STUDY THE SITE. AND THIS COMING FROM MY SOUL. IF YALL THINK WE SOME LOW RANK SPECIES OF A RACE IM NOT AFRICAN I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT SHIT. I AM A INDIAN NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN NOR NATIVE AMERICAN. I AM ABORIGINAL BOTTOM LINE IF YALL EVER FEEL YALL BETTER THAN US. YALL ARE MY ENEMIES YALL WENT TO FAR THINKING WE SOME LOW OF A SPECIES IM WRATHFUL. YALL DONT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND SHIT QUICK TO SAY THIS SHIT AND THAT SHIT WITHOUT THE FACTS

Cosmic6999 said:
YALL WENT TO DAMN FAR WITH THIS TOO DAMN FAR I REFUES TO BELIEVE WHAT YALL SAY. NOW I AM A SATANIST THAT STUDY THE SITE. AND THIS COMING FROM MY SOUL. IF YALL THINK WE SOME LOW RANK SPECIES OF A RACE IM NOT AFRICAN I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT SHIT. I AM A INDIAN NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN NOR NATIVE AMERICAN. I AM ABORIGINAL BOTTOM LINE IF YALL EVER FEEL YALL BETTER THAN US. YALL ARE MY ENEMIES YALL WENT TO FAR THINKING WE SOME LOW OF A SPECIES IM WRATHFUL. YALL DONT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND SHIT QUICK TO SAY THIS SHIT AND THAT SHIT WITHOUT THE FACTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYzT-Pk6Ogw

Cosmic6999 said:
Oh no fuck all this shit for one yall truly is pissing me off with black and white this ok. Now imma be real white people where I am at has no soul I’m being honest no conscious once so ever. Now why did the white people do the serial killing towards people and kill they babies and so on. Now I’m in the middle but ima tell y’all this I am not from Africa. I am a Blackfoot Indian I’m no where Africa in my blood no not ever. So by y’all saying black people from African is a lie. Nobody knows the truth no telling who tricking us it could be Satan and the gods this whole time. Could be the people on this formue. Why we have to get our post approval first meaning somebody will say the truth and get banned am I right? I’m not a racist this and that but I’m going by my knowledge of my soul. My people was here first besides Satan who truly created my race that’s all I’m concern about. To be honest cause it’s more to this then just Satan and the daemons. Nobody discuses Lilith at all hmm why not? I’m just really want to truth of course they will have white people say they here first this and that. But why are the blacks here our people have the damn 6 electrons 6 protons and 6 neutrons we are carbon let’s be real so what the fuck we are called evil? Oh more why our people are hated so much if y’all above us? Wait why they want our people lock up if y’all above us?
Thanks for proving my original point. I have come across you people online enough to know exactly what you say and how you will say it. It’s just emotional rambling and blind hate of the WR without any actual facts behind it. I also don’t know what the point of the last part of your post is. No one said blacks are evil and you certainly aren’t hated not today in this society it’s actually quite the opposite.

It’s a miracle that someone like you even found JoS. I imagine most of the guys that think like you are currently dressing up in superhero costumes and yelling Bible verses at people on the street. You should take this opportunity to ground yourself and actually study what we are saying instead of throwing a hissy fit.

Calm down. You're ranting and raving in an odd manner which just ironically proves the facts given up there. Yes, Whites have always been the elite race of mankind. There is nothing wrong in this and they have brought many wonderful things to this world even in the darkest times. The Black race fell long before any Whites played a major role in our affairs.

I will not glorify degeneracy just because Blacks are my people. You need to be realistic and look at Blacks today, what is so superior about that? You're doing exactly what the enemy wants you to do which is become a brainwashed Gentile who believes whatever lies that inflate his ego and spews nonsense about people who have achieved more.

You need to deprogram your mind. If I could then you can do it too.

I have a few questions...okay since Satan is the God of the Aryans...who are our God's? Who is the God's of the black race? And I sincerely encourage "Black" people to pick up a book called "Moors and Masonry" it talks about the Moors and their influences all over the world. And in this forum it says that "Blacks" fathered all other races...all humans can be traced back to Africa...so like...how is Satan the father of Humanity...? That doesn't make sense. Not trying to start shit, I just want answers....

Azureflame666 said:
I have a few questions...okay since Satan is the God of the Aryans...who are our God's? Who is the God's of the black race? And I sincerely encourage "Black" people to pick up a book called "Moors and Masonry" it talks about the Moors and their influences all over the world. And in this forum it says that "Blacks" fathered all other races...all humans can be traced back to Africa...so like...how is Satan the father of Humanity...? That doesn't make sense. Not trying to start shit, I just want answers....

Hmmm nice questioning in still wondering myself

Damnnn. See this website doesn't make any sense. Doesn't even clarify anything for us so called "Blacks" and they want us to bow down and worship a Caucasian man with blonde hair, yet this man is the creator of all man-kind? Somebody's lying. How do we know Satan is what or who he says he is? If Satan is who he says he shouldn't be a Caucasian, he should be a melenated being. Can any of the Caucasian Satanist shed any light upon this subject? How are "Blacks" the ones with the dominant genes yet a Caucasian is the creator of all humanity... Makes. No. Sense. I'm all for advancing the human soul, and saying fuck the Jewz but please tell me how the flying fuck is Satan the creator of humans....

Cosmic6999 said:
Azureflame666 said:

Lucifer is the God of all races.
We are his children.
Build a relationship with him and you can ask him all the questions you want and get answers also.

Experience is a better teacher then words.

Cosmic6999 said:
Azureflame666 said:

Based on all my years as a satanist and working with the gods, I have learned that it doesn't matter much about the gods and their race compared to us, mainly non-whites. And when I say their race doesn't matter, I mean, all the gentiles of the world have only one true divine purpose and that is to become like the gods because we have that power in us, regardless of race. The kundalini serpent is what we all share in common and that is how we become as the gods. Race is very intricate and important but it's not so important that one has to dwell on it and grieve, and dwell over why he gods are different or not black, or not Asian or whatever.

Satan is of the Nordic race of gods. Many will ask, "Why does Satan look white?" and the answer is simply, they look white because that's just how they look. And to add to that, Satan doesn't look like a white person, he is of the Nordic race and it is white people here on earth who look like him.

The reason why many blacks will have the same reaction and say, "Why are we worshipping a white god?" is based on the outrage and reluctance that comes from the programming and dangerous propaganda by our jewish enemy who have labeled the white race as humanity's oppressors and evil, and everything else screwed up.

Satan created each race separately-- the black race was like a prototype race and so forth. The best thing about our creation is we can ascend like the gods. Every race can and will eventually. Remember, the races were not completed. WE are unfinished. We were made to become gods, that's it.

There are different races of ET gods, with some even looking "black" or "Asian."

Satan is our god, but the direct progenitor of the white race, and that's just fine. The other gentile races have the very same essence and kundalini power within them. I admire Satan and the white race, just as I admire any other god or human gentile that is of pure heart, noble, benevolent and elevated spiritually.

I also would like to point out that since my kundalini has been active and advancing me, the more my mind is expanded, the more I see things for what they are. All the negative programming the black race has, all the suffering, inferiority complexes and anger all come from enemy curse, rituals and subconscious programming from the mass mind the enemy has created.

The kundalini and the gods are the only way to wash away the dross and everything else that prevents us from becoming what we truly are and can be. The kundalini has also connected me with the gods and they see me, a black gentile, as an extension of their family and essence. All who have been touched by the splendor of the kundalini will see this. I use to dwell over race and such and had the same questions, but now I know different.

The enemy had a lot to do with my negative thoughts about my own race. Here and there I still have it but it's only of disappointment at how much we have spiritually degenerated.

Satan and many of the gods are Nordic, white Aryans and they created other races to live and to be just as they are. If not, they would have not even bothered creating other races, but they did.

Be mindful when studying the black race's history since much info is filled with misinformation that is a reaction based upon racial complexes. The true history of the black race is primarily in Africa but unfortunately, all the great information has been lost of destroyed.

I definitely recommend starting with the book, "Lost cities of Africa." It was recommended by Azazel.

The out-of-Africa theory is false, especially when measured up with what we know about the creation of the separate races and Satan himself (who the white race obviously comes from directly.)

Azureflame666 said:

Satan created all gentile races. The black race is his first human creation. The black race along with all gentiles were created to become gods. Which is why all gentiles have a kundalini serpent. The gods that are close to the black race are the Egyptian gods. Which is why today many blacks feel close to Ancient Egypt.

Shannon has written about this

http://josafrica.com/egyptian_black.html

Also Blackdragon wrote about it

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=53223

As for blacks being the father of races. That’s not accurate. The article I posted isn’t from a JoS site. I just posted it because there was *some* good info. It is true the first humans were African as Satan created Blacks first in Africa. He also created the other gentile races but the out of Africa theory isn’t true. As spiritual Satanists we know it was Satan who created all of humanity.

The moors weren’t completely black either. Most of the blacks in moorish Spain were enslaved warriors and guards of the Arabs who owned them.

A book I recommend u read to learn black history is Lost Cities of Africa by Basil Davidson and When We Ruled by Robin Walker.

This is a good video collection as well

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6mz4AK-lTo6KOzj309JKOzssfFArBxiQ

It’ll be great if u study the BlacksforSatan site as well

http://josafrica.com/

Well, you seem experienced. Could you possible ask him for me? I'm on day 17 of the 40 day meditation guide. I doubt I'll be able to astrally hear him.

Azureflame666 said:
Well, you seem experienced. Could you possible ask him for me? I'm on day 17 of the 40 day meditation guide. I doubt I'll be able to astrally hear him.

There are no mediators in Satanism. Just visualize Satans sigil in your mind and “speak” to it. Satan will hear you. You don’t need to be psychically open for Satan to respond to you.

I did yesterday...I focused on his name last night and I definitely felt his presence.... I had my eyes close and it was almost like I went into a trance...all I did was ask a few questions. Mind blowing...

HPS Shannon said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Azureflame666 said:

Based on all my years as a satanist and working with the gods, I have learned that it doesn't matter much about the gods and their race compared to us, mainly non-whites. And when I say their race doesn't matter, I mean, all the gentiles of the world have only one true divine purpose and that is to become like the gods because we have that power in us, regardless of race. The kundalini serpent is what we all share in common and that is how we become as the gods. Race is very intricate and important but it's not so important that one has to dwell on it and grieve, and dwell over why he gods are different or not black, or not Asian or whatever.

Satan is of the Nordic race of gods. Many will ask, "Why does Satan look white?" and the answer is simply, they look white because that's just how they look. And to add to that, Satan doesn't look like a white person, he is of the Nordic race and it is white people here on earth who look like him.

The reason why many blacks will have the same reaction and say, "Why are we worshipping a white god?" is based on the outrage and reluctance that comes from the programming and dangerous propaganda by our jewish enemy who have labeled the white race as humanity's oppressors and evil, and everything else screwed up.

Satan created each race separately-- the black race was like a prototype race and so forth. The best thing about our creation is we can ascend like the gods. Every race can and will eventually. Remember, the races were not completed. WE are unfinished. We were made to become gods, that's it.

There are different races of ET gods, with some even looking "black" or "Asian."

Satan is our god, but the direct progenitor of the white race, and that's just fine. The other gentile races have the very same essence and kundalini power within them. I admire Satan and the white race, just as I admire any other god or human gentile that is of pure heart, noble, benevolent and elevated spiritually.

I also would like to point out that since my kundalini has been active and advancing me, the more my mind is expanded, the more I see things for what they are. All the negative programming the black race has, all the suffering, inferiority complexes and anger all come from enemy curse, rituals and subconscious programming from the mass mind the enemy has created.

The kundalini and the gods are the only way to wash away the dross and everything else that prevents us from becoming what we truly are and can be. The kundalini has also connected me with the gods and they see me, a black gentile, as an extension of their family and essence. All who have been touched by the splendor of the kundalini will see this. I use to dwell over race and such and had the same questions, but now I know different.

The enemy had a lot to do with my negative thoughts about my own race. Here and there I still have it but it's only of disappointment at how much we have spiritually degenerated.

Satan and many of the gods are Nordic, white Aryans and they created other races to live and to be just as they are. If not, they would have not even bothered creating other races, but they did.

Be mindful when studying the black race's history since much info is filled with misinformation that is a reaction based upon racial complexes. The true history of the black race is primarily in Africa but unfortunately, all the great information has been lost of destroyed.

I definitely recommend starting with the book, "Lost cities of Africa." It was recommended by Azazel.

The out-of-Africa theory is false, especially when measured up with what we know about the creation of the separate races and Satan himself (who the white race obviously comes from directly.)

Sorry I can't accept that if he white how in Africa he black I might as well walk a different.
Path Because you following a white God hell no I can't im sorry because that explains a lot. Why I haven't advance did you advance damn I am from a different race. Not of Satan it's like you defending them hell nah. Whites not suppose be here why we the first race I am dark matter energy not of Satan nope if he white he not father. I don't know why I even dedicated myself I am betraying my people. I don't know you I don't know

Cosmic6999 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Sorry I can't accept that if he white how in Africa he black I might as well walk a different.
Path Because you following a white God hell no I can't im sorry because that explains a lot. Why I haven't advance did you advance damn I am from a different race. Not of Satan it's like you defending them hell nah. Whites not suppose be here why we the first race I am dark matter energy not of Satan nope if he white he not father. I don't know why I even dedicated myself I am betraying my people. I don't know you I don't know

Where does that idea stem from? You can’t believe him to be our creator because he’s white? That would be a inherent hate for the white race that it’s stemming from despite the facts of they themselves putting themselves on the line with many things. Have you put your life on the line for our race?

Ramier108666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Where does that idea stem from? You can’t believe him to be our creator because he’s white? That would be a inherent hate for the white race that it’s stemming from despite the facts of they themselves putting themselves on the line with many things. Have you put your life on the line for our race?
Kinda sad to look at his history and see after 2 years Cosmic is still very confused and said he hasn’t made any advancement but it’s hard to help someone that can’t help himself.

Cosmic6999 said:

If this is how you feel and you hate white people so much, you should boycott using all items invented by white people. And only use items invented by black people. Since it looks like this is what you want to do anyway.

No computer. No telephone. No cars. No electricity or running water. No water purification or disinfection. No manufactured medicines, only natural plant medicines. No industrial factories, or not anything produced by industrial factories.

Where is the great industries of Africa? Where are the great technology being invented in Africa? Where are the scientific discoveries from Africa? Africa has more natural resources than anywhere else on Earth, including all of the rare and expensive elements and materials. And what do they do with all of these natural resources? Nothing. For thousands of years while culture and technology were being invented in Europe, where is the culture and technology coming from Africa for all of this same time? What have they created? Everybody knows that a black man invented peanut butter, and this is a very popular and successful invention that is used by billions of people every day. But is there a second thing that they created in addition to peanut butter? I have never heard of anything else. Black tribes in Africa are too busy fighting each other, raping, enslaving other tribes, and in some countries even cannibalizing and eating other tribes. I guess doing these things is more important to them than inventing or creating any new technology that would make their people's lives better.

You should be thankful for all of the help that has been given to your people. You should be thankful for all of the technology that has been freely shared with your people. You should be thankful for all of the many thousands of white volunteers who go to Africa every year and build hostitals, houses, schools, and water purification systems, and give you food and medicine and tools. And all of the white doctors who go and volunteer to heal your people, and to teach your people basic medical skills so that you will be able to be helped after the white doctor leaves. And not only the physical work that is volunteered, but who pays for all of this? It is not the governments of your African countries who pays for any of this, all of it is all payed for by the money donated by white people. Because it is so strongly in our nature to be so caring and so generous and helpful that we have freely given you everything that you have. All of the technology that we have worked so hard to invent and create, and we did not only sell it to you but we have shared it with you for free. Even the simplest fishing line that is used to feed the people in the smallest villages every day, is monofilament polymer line that was invented by white people.

If you are so hateful and so ungrateful that you do not appreciate any of this, and you are so hateful against all white people. Then be honest and live by the way that your morals and your principles are aligned with. If you want to be self sufficient and not be depending on the help from white people, then actually follow this and do this. And with how much more diffucult this will cause your life to become without these technologies, maybe this difficulty will inspire you to invent and create something to make life better or easier. And maybe the invention that you create one day could be one of the most important and useful tools for the entire future of our planet.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Cosmic6999 said:

If this is how you feel and you hate white people so much, you should boycott using all items invented by white people. And only use items invented by black people. Since it looks like this is what you want to do anyway.

No computer. No telephone. No cars. No electricity or running water. No water purification or disinfection. No manufactured medicines, only natural plant medicines. No industrial factories, or not anything produced by industrial factories.

Where is the great industries of Africa? Where are the great technology being invented in Africa? Where are the scientific discoveries from Africa? Africa has more natural resources than anywhere else on Earth, including all of the rare and expensive elements and materials. And what do they do with all of these natural resources? Nothing. For thousands of years while culture and technology were being invented in Europe, where is the culture and technology coming from Africa for all of this same time? What have they created? Everybody knows that a black man invented peanut butter, and this is a very popular and successful invention that is used by billions of people every day. But is there a second thing that they created in addition to peanut butter? I have never heard of anything else. Black tribes in Africa are too busy fighting each other, raping, enslaving other tribes, and in some countries even cannibalizing and eating other tribes. I guess doing these things is more important to them than inventing or creating any new technology that would make their people's lives better.

You should be thankful for all of the help that has been given to your people. You should be thankful for all of the technology that has been freely shared with your people. You should be thankful for all of the many thousands of white volunteers who go to Africa every year and build hostitals, houses, schools, and water purification systems, and give you food and medicine and tools. And all of the white doctors who go and volunteer to heal your people, and to teach your people basic medical skills so that you will be able to be helped after the white doctor leaves. And not only the physical work that is volunteered, but who pays for all of this? It is not the governments of your African countries who pays for any of this, all of it is all payed for by the money donated by white people. Because it is so strongly in our nature to be so caring and so generous and helpful that we have freely given you everything that you have. All of the technology that we have worked so hard to invent and create, and we did not only sell it to you but we have shared it with you for free. Even the simplest fishing line that is used to feed the people in the smallest villages every day, is monofilament polymer line that was invented by white people.

If you are so hateful and so ungrateful that you do not appreciate any of this, and you are so hateful against all white people. Then be honest and live by the way that your morals and your principles are aligned with. If you want to be self sufficient and not be depending on the help from white people, then actually follow this and do this. And with how much more diffucult this will cause your life to become without these technologies, maybe this difficulty will inspire you to invent and create something to make life better or easier. And maybe the invention that you create one day could be one of the most important and useful tools for the entire future of our planet.

Man stop that shit I know the real already
You can say this and that I know they have people know about this my people To be exact you can say what the fuck you want remember it was that white that enslave my people

The Outlaw Torn said:
Ramier108666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Kinda sad to look at his history and see after 2 years Cosmic is still very confused and said he hasn’t made any advancement but it’s hard to help someone that can’t help himself.

You can say what you want I have been helping myself I see y'all bull shitters

Ramier108666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Why should I do y'all maybe y'all doing this to cover y'all tracks

All you bitches got me fucked up y'all can say this and that about my race just because y'all had a silver spoon in your mouth. Y'all think y'all better y'all was the ones who did this to us y'all constantly blaming the Jews for shit. I'm not scared of no witchcraft or death spell Magick or whatever if y'all go kill me go ahead. This the white man world it's crazy how Shannon defend ing the white people. I'm not racist I straight forward. Keep that in mind y'all had silver spoons the government is the white man doing this to cover up they tracks. Then the shit y'all say honestly I would boom this whole world to eradicate. You mother fuckers who did us wrong

REMEMBER THAT ALL YALL IM TIRED OF LETTING SHIT SLIDE I HAD ENOUGH YALL CAN SAY BLACK PEOPLE IQ THIS AND THAT AT THE END YALL GO DEFEND THE MOTHER FUCKERS ON HERE WHO TALK ABOUT THE BLACK RACE 2PAC WAS RIGHT YALL DAN SAY WHAT YALL WANT

Cosmic6999 said:
I have been helping myself
That’s not what you said when complaining about how mediations and other things didn’t work for you and you heard no communication from the Demons I doubt you seriously tried you can’t just do it once then give up.

bull shitters
Funny because you’re the only bullshitter here. You’re seriously trying to say that the moors were black lmao they were Arab why are black Americans always doing this inferiority complex idiocy and trying to claim other people as them? Native Africans and members of the BR in other countries don’t have this problem I notice it’s only the Americans that do this copper moor blackfoot Indian bullshit why can’t you just be proud of who you actually are.

Cosmic6999 said:
You can say this and that I know they have people know about this my people To be exact you can say what the fuck you want remember it was that white that enslave my people

It was your people who enslaved each other. And who are still enslaving each other right now today! Black tribes enslaving other black tribes.
Look at Libya right now, there are hundreds of millions of black slaves who are owned by black owners, and there are no white people involved with any of it. They are being sold and bought by black owners right now today. This is your people's fault, and there is no possible way for you to try to blame this on my people.

And it was the same story years ago. One stronger black tribe enslaving another weaker black tribe. And then they would sell the slaves to some jews for the lowest prices. The black slave owners would sell entire families for usually not much more than just a few bottles of whiskey. Sometimes for some shitty muskets, but most often for liquor.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Cosmic6999 said:

It was your people who enslaved each other. And who are still enslaving each other right now today! Black tribes enslaving other black tribes.
Look at Libya right now, there are hundreds of millions of black slaves who are owned by black owners, and there are no white people involved with any of it. They are being sold and bought by black owners right now today. This is your people's fault, and there is no possible way for you to try to blame this on my people.

And it was the same story years ago. One stronger black tribe enslaving another weaker black tribe. And then they would sell the slaves to some jews for the lowest prices. The black slave owners would sell entire families for usually not much more than just a few bottles of whiskey. Sometimes for some shitty muskets, but most often for liquor.

@cosmic6999

You are free to believe what you want. Perhaps this path isn't for you then, but obviously you are here still for a reason and only you know that, unless of course you decide not to keep visiting the forums.

There are things you are missing and don't understand, and this only due to you being programmed to hate white people and have this sort of mindset. I'm not defending white people- I am defending the truth and Satan and the gods.

And whatever anyone wants to think, these "white" gods are the ones helping me, and everyone on this earth advance and become like them. Wow... that's so evil!! They want to help a black gentile, such as myself, become a god. My goodness...white beings are so evil...

But all sarcasm aside... The enemy has done a good job at convincing the world that white people are the source of evil. All the things you blame white people for doing are just jews. People don't know the difference because Jews look white. They are not the same. Jews caused everything, including the things that have destroyed and lowered the black race.

It can all be fixed though.

I'm not going to go into the differences between white and black gentiles and the standards of race and such because if you refuse to even open your mind and understand why the races are different and why the white race is connected to Satan, etc., then it will be pointless.

Highlighting the aspects of the white race vs the black race is not to demean anyone but just to state the truth. But that doesn't mean everyone else sucks. All the other races are sacred creations of the gods whose purpose is to reach godhead. And when we all do, the talk of racial faults and types of advancement and all that will not factor in much because every race will have their own power, advancement, capabilities, superiority and perfection, thanks to the kundalini and godhead.

Any other spiritual path you walk will not promise any of this because Satanism is the real deal. Satanism is for ensuring that all races, regardless of racial standards can achieve the same purpose. What other spiritual path gives you this chance? You have decided to leave this path that will truly elevate and empower the black race then.

The truth is hard for many to accept. Also, keep in mind that the enemy ET's will also be in your ear influencing you, trying to keep you from the truth, just like they do to many other nonwhites. They did it for so long with me, trying to bring me from being with the gods. This path really is only the strong.

If you leave, maybe some point in your life you might find the path again and experience the gods and your own inner divinity which is the serpent essence.

But other than everything I just said, good luck with yourself.

Cosmic6999 said:
REMEMBER THAT ALL YALL IM TIRED OF LETTING SHIT SLIDE I HAD ENOUGH YALL CAN SAY BLACK PEOPLE IQ THIS AND THAT AT THE END YALL GO DEFEND THE MOTHER FUCKERS ON HERE WHO TALK ABOUT THE BLACK RACE 2PAC WAS RIGHT YALL DAN SAY WHAT YALL WANT

Be optimistic about the future. Racial conflict is and will become just a small dark spot in human history, caused by the enemy.
The reason HPS Shannon defends whites is to promote harmony and unity against our foes, not to promote injustice for blacks.

Jews have shoved various races and peoples together into the same land for the purpose of making them fight and hate each other. Therefore, you must do your best to work towards the future and not let racial issues hold you away from Satan or others who truly wish to help you.

This is the same mentality that you must hold when doing your meditations and other magic, where sometimes you may deal with confusing feelings as dirt and trauma are removed, but you must stay disciplined and calm.

Every single race and individual on earth has been abused by the enemy. Both whites and blacks have unwittingly been used by the enemy to inflict harm on others. Yet, these actions were done out of ignorance and must be overlooked if all races are to move forward and heal.

Cosmic6999 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Cosmic666, Shannon has replied to you and I hope you can truly comprehend what is being stated. And yes many of us on the frontlines doing things to usher in the New Age are putting our lives on the line. What you’ve just did was admit that you don’t want to. Fair enough, don’t. But don’t expect anything at all. It’s a give and take understanding. You want to fold? You can. You can either be strong or be weak, nature will handle the other parts with little problems of eliminating or refraining from doing so.

Ramier108666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Ramier108666 said:

Cosmic666, Shannon has replied to you and I hope you can truly comprehend what is being stated. And yes many of us on the frontlines doing things to usher in the New Age are putting our lives on the line. What you’ve just did was admit that you don’t want to. Fair enough, don’t. But don’t expect anything at all. It’s a give and take understanding. You want to fold? You can. You can either be strong or be weak, nature will handle the other parts with little problems of eliminating or refraining from doing so.

I understand I apologize its just people on these forums are dick head and cocky as shit. Like damn the info I been getting from the forum. Shows how white are you know

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=375553 time=1658098631 user_id=21286]
Cosmic6999 said:

Be optimistic about the future. Racial conflict is and will become just a small dark spot in human history, caused by the enemy.
The reason HPS Shannon defends whites is to promote harmony and unity against our foes, not to promote injustice for blacks.

Jews have shoved various races and peoples together into the same land for the purpose of making them fight and hate each other. Therefore, you must do your best to work towards the future and not let racial issues hold you away from Satan or others who truly wish to help you.

This is the same mentality that you must hold when doing your meditations and other magic, where sometimes you may deal with confusing feelings as dirt and trauma are removed, but you must stay disciplined and calm.

Every single race and individual on earth has been abused by the enemy. Both whites and blacks have unwittingly been used by the enemy to inflict harm on others. Yet, these actions were done out of ignorance and must be overlooked if all races are to move forward and heal.

Thanks sorry I didn't see it like that

I apologize Ms. Shannon I have been punish for my action and I had to realize. That I love being a satanist a spiritual one at that.
Just like im frustrated on this journey been difficult. And it's like I been helping myself and working on myself I was studying and meditating and still am just difficult.

Cosmic6999 said:
I apologize Ms. Shannon I have been punish for my action and I had to realize. That I love being a satanist a spiritual one at that.
Just like im frustrated on this journey been difficult. And it's like I been helping myself and working on myself I was studying and meditating and still am just difficult.

I wish for you to be successful in every way. :)

Yes, it has been very difficult for everybody. There is no person who has a perfect life.

Cosmic6999 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

I understand I apologize its just people on these forums are dick head and cocky as shit. Like damn the info I been getting from the forum. Shows how white are you know

It’s understandable, but just understand there are going to be those types of people that are troll like, regardless of the gentile race they belong to that will be at different stages of their evolution in spiritual progression. I would focus on your kundalini like Shannon has mentioned. I wish you luck sister.

Ramier108666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Ramier108666 said:

It’s understandable, but just understand there are going to be those types of people that are troll like, regardless of the gentile race they belong to that will be at different stages of their evolution in spiritual progression. I would focus on your kundalini like Shannon has mentioned. I wish you luck sister.

I am a male 😂 thanks

Cosmic6999 said:
Azureflame666 said:

As far as I understand, Satan created Blacks through something like genetic engineering, not directly fathering them. That is how you are related to him, but he also looks different from you. Blacks have racial qualities that are unique to them.

There are probably other Black humans within Satan's galaxy, just as I bet there are White ones as well. Besides them, however, Blacks from our ancient past have risen to Godhood. Therefore, those are the Gods who are most directly related to you.

For more information, please read this page: The Egyptian Gods and the Black Race

An additional page that explains how Jews have attacked Blacks specifically: Jews Have Cursed Black People

Cosmic6999 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

I am a male 😂 thanks

My mistake. SMH.

Cosmic6999 said:

It's okay. It may not be easy for yourself to deprogram the hatred and all the things the jews have made blacks feel. Just focus on Satan and the black essence, and kundalini within yourself. Meditate on Satan whenever you feel lost or need guidance.

Do not let the enemy extraterrestrials get to you. They will use race to keep you from the gods. Trust me- I almost left Satanism because of them. They made me feel alienated and disconnected from Satan and the gods because of my race, but what I have learned is all gentiles belong with Satan and are connected to him in a beautiful way beyond race.

The jews WANT you to feel bad about your race and want you to hate the white race and Satan- they admit it themselves. You should be pissed off at the enemy for putting us all in this boat and making us suffer and utterly weaker.

As long as you want to advance and become powerful and Satan's warrior, you are of him. Once you start interacting with the gods, you will see things for what they are. There are different races of gods out there too.

If you ever feel angry or confused just post on this forum and ask for assistance.

It can be hard to deal with the enemy alone... they have ways of really getting in your head and veiling the truth, even when you know it. But it gets better after a while, and you get stronger and immune to their crap. The enemy attacks stopped greatly after I began working with the kundalini and keeping close to the gods. I keep bringing up the kundalini serpent because it really is everything and the essence that changes the whole ball game, so to speak...

HPS Shannon said:
Cosmic6999 said:

It's okay. It may not be easy for yourself to deprogram the hatred and all the things the jews have made blacks feel. Just focus on Satan and the black essence, and kundalini within yourself. Meditate on Satan whenever you feel lost or need guidance.

Do not let the enemy extraterrestrials get to you. They will use race to keep you from the gods. Trust me- I almost left Satanism because of them. They made me feel alienated and disconnected from Satan and the gods because of my race, but what I have learned is all gentiles belong with Satan and are connected to him in a beautiful way beyond race.

The jews WANT you to feel bad about your race and want you to hate the white race and Satan- they admit it themselves. You should be pissed off at the enemy for putting us all in this boat and making us suffer and utterly weaker.

As long as you want to advance and become powerful and Satan's warrior, you are of him. Once you start interacting with the gods, you will see things for what they are. There are different races of gods out there too.

If you ever feel angry or confused just post on this forum and ask for assistance.

It can be hard to deal with the enemy alone... they have ways of really getting in your head and veiling the truth, even when you know it. But it gets better after a while, and you get stronger and immune to their crap. The enemy attacks stopped greatly after I began working with the kundalini and keeping close to the gods. I keep bringing up the kundalini serpent because it really is everything and the essence that changes the whole ball game, so to speak...

Hey is spiritual satanism the site Nazi I wonder cause I don't know if this is the path or whatever.

Cosmic6999 said:
Hey is spiritual satanism the site Nazi I wonder cause I don't know if this is the path or whatever.

National Socialist is not negative against black people. It is basically just about how important it is to have a strong healthy family, and a strong healthy community. Helping all people to be successful and have a good life. Promote positive influences, promote good things, and stop promoting any harmful things. They are ideas that are helpful for all people of all races. Trying to get all white people to be healthy and successful, and also get all black people to be healthy and successful, and also get all asian people to be healthy and successful. Our people are not enemies and there is no reason for any conflict if we all take care of ourselves.

There were many people in the SS that were not white. There were many thousands of black, indian, arabic, and asian men in the SS army. And they all were treated equally as the white soldiers, they were treated like brothers. They were not restricted in any way in how high of a position they could work to, or anything else.

And at the same time in the American army, black soldiers were treated like a waste of space and were not allowed to have anything except the low jobs. And were purposefully sent to do the most dangerous things that were not expected to be successful. Except for one group the Tuskegee Airmen who were black fighter pilots, and they were the greatest and most successful fighter pilots in the whole war. But except for them, the rest of the American army was segregated and they were treated very bad.

The German NS army treated black people a thousand times better than any other country did.

You can look at the revolution in India that is always being given credit to Ghandi. Ghandi never did anything, he did not directly do or change anything. The actual changes were made by Chandra Bose, who was friends with Hitler and Himmler and was very frequently talking to both of them. Himmler taught Chandra Bose how to build and set up a National Socialist society, and this is what they did. And this National Socialist society is what India has still now today.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back