Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Will Satan Do Your Laundry?

Strong attachment to the physical body as a result the instinctive nature gets the best of people. Things are already accomplished and came be manifested instantly but that comes with Soul maturity. Immediate manifestation of desires is actually one the main 8 siddhis of the Magnum Opus. But you have to exercise your Will to attain the required maturity,it won't happen without this.
It's all about maturity,the more immature the more you are steeped in time consciousness. Divine Providence cannot grant the power of immediate manifestation of desires to immature souls. There's Divine Order.
As a result of immaturity,the physical and intellectual have to be exercised alot to bring out things out of the Aether. It's about maturity and levels of consciousness,the higher the less time it takes to manifest desire until you hit total Superconsciousness which is timelessness.
And of course this works with nobility,the higher the consciousness , the higher the maturity ,the higher the nobility. There's Divine Order.
Only people with Noble intentions can get Self Realised and after can then have the Siddhi of immediate manifestation of desires. The soul is permanently enobled after Self Realisation.
If immature souls are given the power of immediate manifestation, they could wreak havoc.
So Divine Providence bounds immature souls in time consciousness and as a result, karmic effects or seeds can even be reversed before they manifest. There's Divine Order.
That's why even Asuric entities like Jews can't immediately manifest their Communist monstrosity and the seeds planted for such in people can be burnt and reversed.
Everything is already accomplished, because God is accomplished and pervades all things but doesn't grant the power of immediate manifestation to immature souls.
You are given free will and so you have to exercise this free will to unfold into maturity. It simply won't happen if you don't, that's the law.
The Will is actually coming from Atma and is Atma,your individual soul body gives you control over this Will,whose power is then restricted arccording to your souls maturity. Everything is already accomplished,what restricts us is the maturity of your individual soul body.
Anyway the law of cause and effect is the teacher,maya (creation) is the classroom. They are consequences of not wanting to exercise your Will to unfold. This in itself teaches everyone.

Fok said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This is a good and realistic post.
I still don't like you HC but you sometimes really do make excellent posts that i can agree with.

You don't like me because you are called Berg something, and that is normal, and because you promote covert Christianity, disinformation, Christos nonsense, and have made OneWirePhenomenon and over 20 accounts saying the same thing over and over again. Of course you don't like me, for the same reason most jews wouldn't.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fok said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is a good and realistic post.
I still don't like you HC but you sometimes really do make excellent posts that i can agree with.

You don't like me because you are called Berg something, and that is normal, and because you promote covert Christianity, disinformation, Christos nonsense, and have made OneWirePhenomenon and over 20 accounts saying the same thing over and over again. Of course you don't like me, for the same reason most jews wouldn't.

He's been coming to us bitching about that "parasite" for I dunno how long. Hope it eats him lmao.

ramses13th said:
The Ancient Greeks quote motivated me, so I made a wallpaper, I'll share it here.

G04mvtq.png

Dude, this is excellent! I really loved that quote, too, and I loved what you did! I hope you don't mind, but I saved this pic to my computer. Thank you!

Hail Satan!

Black Sun Light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Without getting into everything. For years, there has been alot of insanity here. I felt as though I was unloyal to think certain things, of if questions were raised, you were treated like a moron. Like how do you expect everyone to have a succubus on the site, when there is like 14 goddesses that are not super high ranking and married.

Or they are great, but what if people just went and got a real relationship with a human.... crazy thinking! This is just one thing out of many. But ofcourse the ultraoffended will show up, to say how just mentioning this, means way more extreme then the comment means. You mean we shouldn't talk to Goddesses!!?? We should kill them! How dare you say to kill women!

This is almost what it felt like sometimes. When it's like.....I'm just saying go...get....a gf. That's crazy talk, sane people converse with their imagination..... am I saying it's all in our heads!!?? No. But... they did tell you they were someone they were not....there's that...

Then you came in, and breathed common sense into everything. Thank you.

Sometimes it's hard to convey all that I mean, and I feel it would take 70 paragraphs to fully do so. But things are just more sane now.
What is the problem with being in a relationship with a Goddess?

Veritá_666 said:
Black Sun Light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Without getting into everything. For years, there has been alot of insanity here. I felt as though I was unloyal to think certain things, of if questions were raised, you were treated like a moron. Like how do you expect everyone to have a succubus on the site, when there is like 14 goddesses that are not super high ranking and married.

Or they are great, but what if people just went and got a real relationship with a human.... crazy thinking! This is just one thing out of many. But ofcourse the ultraoffended will show up, to say how just mentioning this, means way more extreme then the comment means. You mean we shouldn't talk to Goddesses!!?? We should kill them! How dare you say to kill women!

This is almost what it felt like sometimes. When it's like.....I'm just saying go...get....a gf. That's crazy talk, sane people converse with their imagination..... am I saying it's all in our heads!!?? No. But... they did tell you they were someone they were not....there's that...

Sometimes it's hard to convey all that I mean, and I feel it would take 70 paragraphs to fully do so. But things are just more sane now.
What is the problem with being in a relationship with a Goddess?

What is wrong with a real in life girlfriend?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"With Athena's Grace, You Must Move Your Own Hands".

Awesome sermon! :D

However, this quote caught my attention the most. I agree with you the ancient practices of the Ancient Greeks. Witchcraft is most certainly we ourselves using our own power, but the gods do help us in a sense but not in the same way the awful Christian god is believed to do.

I hate Christianity. I've always had, even though many tried to shove it down my throat. I was never happy in it and my life was utterly miserable until I joined Satanism. Here, in Satanism, I feel and know I truly belong and I hate the Jewish people immensely, they've never sat right with me. I always felt this urge to hurt them, this sense of hatred and disgust.

Lately, I've been undergoing voices telling me I'm Jewish and invasions into my thoughts that I could be one... which is not at all true. I did rituals to fight the enemy and I got attacked, having been punched, kicked, hit, and slapped by grinning beings who call me a fool and shove Christian nonsense down my throat. I even saw reptoids. I'm not going to ask if this is normal or not, clearly these beings are definitely human hating and I have no family history of mental illnesses and my family has treated me fairly. My family does, however, have powerful psychics on my mother's side and my ancestors practiced witchcraft in ways, too. I am mostly Irish. :D I didn't need a DNA test since it was advised not to anyway, but I went into my family tree nonetheless to make sure. :lol:

I learned the name of my Guardian Demon quickly, but for his protection I will not name him. He arrived immediately after I dedicated and spoke up when I saw and sensed him.

The enemy is ridiculous! :roll:

Also, I have some questions about Athena. Please do not be mad. I just want to know if things are possible...

Can demons take on human form? Can they incarnate or take on human bodies like we can? Like avatars such as the ones in Vedicism?

There is this lady I stumbled upon while searching the web, she claims to be Athena or a manifestation of her. She also says a lot of other things, too. Not sure if I should post them here or not. Technically, she claims to be Athena, but also Metis, Hecate, Hathor, Damkina and a whole list of other names. She also has a demonic name she goes by... She claims to be Samael and the actual anti-christ and that she had always know she is since she was born and even before birth which she so happens to remember. She also claims that she destroyed Jehova and that "the enemy and their ilk are fucked". -shrugs- She also claims to be Mephistopheles, Shemyaza, Baal, and a list of other demons whom are also a part of her, assisting her.

But here, we know Hitler was and is the anti-christ.

Continuing on about this weird lady- She claims she was Hermes Trismegistus, Imhotep, Ptahhotep, Thutmose iii, Sargon The Great, Ramesses ii, Nebuchadnezzar ii, Leonidas I, Socrates, Alexander The Great, Lucius Caesar -whom she claims is Mithra in that life, Leonardo Da Vinci, Benjamin Franklin, and Nikola Tesla in previous lives. She also claimed to be female figures, too, witches, claiming to be Lucardis and she herself now being Aradia and Lord Kalki and that she was born to usher in the original gods back to earth and to defeat the enemy, holding her ownself responsible for destroying a number of major angels, especially all the archangels, and for having destroyed Jehova and his Nazarene whom she claims is Jehova himself and they are Abraxas who is not a demon at all but the one who bound and enslaved the demons before they broke free.

She claims to be Phanes of all beings, as well as Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva.

Anyway, I just want your thoughts on this lady. Have you heard of her before? Her name is Tiffany. I will not give the rest of her name.

Sorry I was quiet for a long while. I was busy reading a lot of her stuff she posted on another platform/site.

PharaohLux said:
I learned the name of my Guardian Demon quickly, but for his protection I will not name him. He arrived immediately after I dedicated and spoke up when I saw and sensed him.
What do you mean "for his protection "?

As for the lady you mentioned, she's just crazy. Please meditate more so that you can tell reality from delusion and lies.
Also, avoid reading other people's crap, because everyone has something to say about spirituality but too few have decent and true information like the joyofSatan does.

First study our websites, practice meditation and see how it goes.

PharaohLux said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"With Athena's Grace, You Must Move Your Own Hands".

Awesome sermon! :D

However, this quote caught my attention the most. I agree with you the ancient practices of the Ancient Greeks. Witchcraft is most certainly we ourselves using our own power, but the gods do help us in a sense but not in the same way the awful Christian god is believed to do.

I hate Christianity. I've always had, even though many tried to shove it down my throat. I was never happy in it and my life was utterly miserable until I joined Satanism. Here, in Satanism, I feel and know I truly belong and I hate the Jewish people immensely, they've never sat right with me. I always felt this urge to hurt them, this sense of hatred and disgust.

Lately, I've been undergoing voices telling me I'm Jewish and invasions into my thoughts that I could be one... which is not at all true. I did rituals to fight the enemy and I got attacked, having been punched, kicked, hit, and slapped by grinning beings who call me a fool and shove Christian nonsense down my throat. I even saw reptoids. I'm not going to ask if this is normal or not, clearly these beings are definitely human hating and I have no family history of mental illnesses and my family has treated me fairly. My family does, however, have powerful psychics on my mother's side and my ancestors practiced witchcraft in ways, too. I am mostly Irish. :D I didn't need a DNA test since it was advised not to anyway, but I went into my family tree nonetheless to make sure. :lol:

The enemy is ridiculous! :roll:

Also, I have some questions about Athena. Please do not be mad. I just want to know if things are possible...

Can demons take on human form? Can they incarnate or take on human bodies like we can? Like avatars such as the ones in Vedicism?

There is this lady I stumbled upon while searching the web, she claims to be Athena or a manifestation of her. She also says a lot of other things, too. Not sure if I should post them here or not. Technically, she claims to be Athena, but also Metis, Hecate, Hathor, Damkina and a whole list of other names. She also has a demonic name she goes by... She claims to be Samael and the actual anti-christ and that she had always know she is since she was born and even before birth which she so happens to remember. She also claims that she destroyed Jehova and that "the enemy and their ilk are fucked". -shrugs- She also claims to be Mephistopheles, Shemyaza, Baal, and a list of other demons whom are also a part of her, assisting her.

But here, we know Hitler was and is the anti-christ.

Continuing on about this weird lady- She claims she was Hermes Trismegistus, Imhotep, Ptahhotep, Thutmose iii, Sargon The Great, Ramesses ii, Nebuchadnezzar ii, Leonidas I, Socrates, Alexander The Great, Lucius Caesar -whom she claims is Mithra in that life, Leonardo Da Vinci, Benjamin Franklin, and Nikola Tesla in previous lives. She also claimed to be female figures, too, witches, claiming to be Lucardis and she herself now being Aradia and Lord Kalki and that she was born to usher in the original gods back to earth and to defeat the enemy, holding her ownself responsible for destroying a number of major angels, especially all the archangels, and for having destroyed Jehova and his Nazarene whom she claims is Jehova himself and they are Abraxas who is not a demon at all but the one who bound and enslaved the demons before they broke free.

She claims to be Phanes of all beings, as well as Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva.

Anyway, I just want your thoughts on this lady. Have you heard of her before? Her name is Tiffany. I will not give the rest of her name.

Sorry I was quiet for a long while. I was busy reading a lot of her stuff she posted on another platform/site.

This not about her, this is about you? What do you want? Do you want to partake in glory or do you want to talk about people?

Black Sun Light said:

The Gods listed on this site are some of the main ones, but you should know that there are billions and billions of them around the planets of Gods.

Relationships with humans are from lower level Demons (however extremely advanced and powerful), it is as if you are in a relationship with human, only he is much more advanced and is on another planet.

I would never want people to think that those who choose a relationship with a Demon partner are just weak or people who have stopped trying, or that it is just an "easy way" to have a relationship.

Having a relationship with a demon involves a lot of commitment and has its advantages and disadvantages.
The Demonic relationship is for the few and will not be granted to just anyone; the person who is in a Demonic relationship is a special and blessed person.

There are many reasons why a person chooses this type of relationship, the reasons can be varied and are personal. A common reason may be to find a perfect partner, or to avoid certain problems such as dirty aura and more.

Besides that do not think that Demonic partners are something so absurd or inreal, even if they are not physically present they are much more present than a physical being, which in comparison looks like an empty box.
Don't think it's just a fantasy.

Black Sun Light said:
Veritá_666 said:
Black Sun Light said:
What is wrong with a real in life girlfriend?
You are the one who has to answer here.
Don't answer with questions.

Says who? :D
I think you're confusing Demonic relationships with "Waifuism". A Waifu is a just a thoughtform, a Demon is a highly advanced Being from another world or planet.

Ursa Minor said:
Black Sun Light said:
Veritá_666 said:
You are the one who has to answer here.
Don't answer with questions.

I think you're confusing Demonic relationships with "Waifuism". A Waifu is a just a thoughtform, a Demon is a highly advanced Being from another world or planet.

I'm just playing. I'm not being an asshole. I hope that some of you have very Beautiful relationships with our God's. I know one has really helped me. I don't know the inner workings of it all. But good luck to you all.

Black Sun Light said:
Ursa Minor said:
Black Sun Light said:

I'm just playing. I'm not being an asshole. I hope that some of you have very Beautiful relationships with our God's. I know one has really helped me. I don't know the inner workings of it all. But good luck to you all.

It's all good, I didn't know you were joking. Keep on advancing.

Shadowcat said:
FancyMancy said:
Footprints in the Sand? Yeah, lol - I think I'd notice being "picked up and carried". ("god" could just mooove that mountaaaiiin instead. :roll: The reason "god" "could" move the mountain is because... well... it is "god", so it "can" do anything; however, it is "god", so it is also a schizoid bullshitter - it lies about saying "Say, 'Go, Mountain, throw yourself into the sea!', and it will be done" which everyone, even unborn Babies, know does not ever happen...) The difference between christians and Spiritual Satanists is that their "armour of christ" is merely a fantasy and they continually and perpetually rely on "god" "picking themselves up" and on "jesus" having been a scapegoat, negating and removing responsibility for themselves and their actions - always relying on something else and pretending; whereas we can, and do, have and build-up our own powerful and strong Aura of Protection, be proactive and make things better, instead of sitting on our fat arses and further bloodying our bloody knees, and we improve and empower and better ourselves.

If Satan "picked us up and carried us", then, like if we didn't teach our Children to walk, our Children, and ourselves, would be invalids. If we can't walk, then we crawl, and if we crawl, then we can't do maybe 99% of things, and if we can't do 99% of things, then we're invalids. We're not christians; we're not invalids.

Shortly after I dedicated I felt like I was being given the idea that the "armor of christ" is a false rip off of an actual viable aura of protection, much like how mindless lazy xtian prayer is a rip off of real satanic prayer which is raising and sending energy. Basically, as we all know, just more examples of xnity being a dumbing down and desecration of the actual real deal.
Yeah, certainly. What christians are not allowed to realise is that they are - supposed to be - soldiers, and soldiers fight and kill. It is another addition to the cognitive dissonance, that they have to reconcile, and while being confused, just to "have faith" that it makes sense instead.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
FancyMancy said:
If Satan "picked us up and carried us", then, like if we didn't teach our Children to walk, our Children, and ourselves, would be invalids. If we can't walk, then we crawl, and if we crawl, then we can't do maybe 99% of things, and if we can't do 99% of things, then we're invalids. We're not christians; we're not invalids.
You couldn't have written it better. :cool: :cool:

I'm disgusted by this notion.Although I was also a retarded xian,but my mentality was not that weak(I mean, not that strongly) and even as a vile xian I was disgusted by this comfortable mentality(the pagan tendency could not be completely eradicated from me by xainism :lol: :lol: :D :D ).
By the way, my parents brought me up pretty hard, I never even heard of comfort,but I don't feel sorry for myself at all. :D :D and I never wanted it,that to they(or whoever) spoil(pamper) me.
I realise that christians are lazy and inept. They are brainwashed to be reliant on something else - and then they go on to have major problems and blame "the devil" for doing evil against them. Maybe if they got up off their arses - and/or knees - and actually did things instead, then maybe - just maybe - things would work better for them. "Pray for me!" No - go do things. Stop praying, and start doing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back